Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'General Fetish' started by mistre krol, Mar 27, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

Lost Weekend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Two friends have a rental house for an exciting weekend vacation. but nothing goes exactly the way that it was planned. The owners of the house have already booked out a weekend of activities for them, and have their ways of getting the enthusiastic agreement of the two young ladies.
    She
    The first girl gets hypnotized by the landlady, who brainwashes her completely (she slowly erases her will by speaking slowly). She makes her strip, something she does very slowly. Once they both are naked, she orders her to eat her pussy. The landlord comes to where both girls are, and once he arrives, the woman orders the girl to give his master a blowjob and later to let be fucked by him (in doggy style, while she is grabbing one side of the bed). She does both things without hesitation. The other girl arrives to the place and discovers the man fucking the girl. She tries to escape but the landlady blocks the exit, pushes her towards the wall and brainwashes her too. She tries to resist, but it is of no use.

With both girls brainwashed, he orderes them to have sex between them (they kiss each other, eat theirs pussies out and and afterwards he makes them let be fucked from behind (doggy style) and suck his dick (while one of the girls is sucking his dick, the other licks the pussy of her friend. They do the same when they are fucked from behind).

One of the girls is fucked upwards while she is eating the pussy of the other one. Once they finish, the man fucks one of the girls over his lap, while the other masturbates watching them. They change positions aftewards, Meanwhile, the landlady masturbates watching the scene. Both girls are fucked from behind again, while they are grabbing one side of the bed. They are ordered to suck the guys dick and the scenes finishes with the guy cumming over both girls.

File Size :418 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:40:22

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ada2e0901a7a2/Lost_Weekend_.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/ca21718938266/Lost_Weekend_.part2.rar

2. mistre krol

Lost Weekend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Two friends have a rental house for an exciting weekend vacation. but nothing goes exactly the way that it was planned. The owners of the house have already booked out a weekend of activities for them, and have their ways of getting the enthusiastic agreement of the two young ladies.
    She
    The first girl gets hypnotized by the landlady, who brainwashes her completely (she slowly erases her will by speaking slowly). She makes her strip, something she does very slowly. Once they both are naked, she orders her to eat her pussy. The landlord comes to where both girls are, and once he arrives, the woman orders the girl to give his master a blowjob and later to let be fucked by him (in doggy style, while she is grabbing one side of the bed). She does both things without hesitation. The other girl arrives to the place and discovers the man fucking the girl. She tries to escape but the landlady blocks the exit, pushes her towards the wall and brainwashes her too. She tries to resist, but it is of no use.

With both girls brainwashed, he orderes them to have sex between them (they kiss each other, eat theirs pussies out and and afterwards he makes them let be fucked from behind (doggy style) and suck his dick (while one of the girls is sucking his dick, the other licks the pussy of her friend. They do the same when they are fucked from behind).

One of the girls is fucked upwards while she is eating the pussy of the other one. Once they finish, the man fucks one of the girls over his lap, while the other masturbates watching them. They change positions aftewards, Meanwhile, the landlady masturbates watching the scene. Both girls are fucked from behind again, while they are grabbing one side of the bed. They are ordered to suck the guys dick and the scenes finishes with the guy cumming over both girls.

File Size :418 MB
    Duration :00:40:22

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ada2e0901a7a2/Lost_Weekend_.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/ca21718938266/Lost_Weekend_.part2.rar

3. mistre krol

4. mistre krol

5. mistre krol

6. mistre krol

7. mistre krol

8. mistre krol

9. mistre krol

10. mistre krol

11. mistre krol

12. mistre krol

13. mistre krol

14. mistre krol

15. mistre krol

16. mistre krol

17. mistre krol

18. mistre krol

19. mistre krol

20. mistre krol

21. mistre krol

22. mistre krol

23. mistre krol

Mesmerized Foot Fetish Therapy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gabi seeks therapy for overwhelming stress surrounding sex. She wants to be intimate but turns everything down thinking it all sounds like too much. She's come to Kayla for some deep reprogramming and sex therapy. Kayla is happy to take Gabi into a deep trance like state to drop her guard and open up her world to the pleasures of kinky foreplay. Kayla makes Gabi sniff her stocking clad feet, each time becoming more and more infatuated with Kayla. Gabi sniffs, kisses and licks Kayla's feet growing more and more excited and obsessed as she goes. Eventually Gabi is trying to deep throat Kayla's feet and is begging to masturbate.

File Size :445 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:19:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e5b7e54e40690/MyDollParts_-_Mesmerized_Foot_Fetish_Therapy.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/f6ff3fe8e8835/MyDollParts_-_Mesmerized_Foot_Fetish_Therapy.part2.rar

24. mistre krol

Mesmerized Foot Fetish Therapy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gabi seeks therapy for overwhelming stress surrounding sex. She wants to be intimate but turns everything down thinking it all sounds like too much. She's come to Kayla for some deep reprogramming and sex therapy. Kayla is happy to take Gabi into a deep trance like state to drop her guard and open up her world to the pleasures of kinky foreplay. Kayla makes Gabi sniff her stocking clad feet, each time becoming more and more infatuated with Kayla. Gabi sniffs, kisses and licks Kayla's feet growing more and more excited and obsessed as she goes. Eventually Gabi is trying to deep throat Kayla's feet and is begging to masturbate.

File Size :445 MB
    Duration :00:19:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e5b7e54e40690/MyDollParts_-_Mesmerized_Foot_Fetish_Therapy.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/f6ff3fe8e8835/MyDollParts_-_Mesmerized_Foot_Fetish_Therapy.part2.rar

25. mistre krol

The Taste of Self-Acceptance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You are working with Dr Violet to improve your self esteem, you really want to learn how to accept yourself fully - finally. Telling you that she has a fail safe therapeutic strategy which will profoundly change you, you TRUST her implicitly so she takes you down into trance. With consummate professionalism she uses progressive relaxation, pendulum induction and eye closure techniques to ensure youre safely under her SPELL and ready to obey her every command. Without thought.

As always her demeanour changes as you go under; the PREDATOR emerges the moment Her prey is helpless before Her. Subverting the very essence of therapeutic integrity, abusing her position of trust, mind-fucking the vulnerable, all the GOOD things! You are ordered to take out your cock and begin stroking, She slowly reveals what you need to do in order to ACCEPT yourself. You WILL accept yourself, right in your FACE : )

Yes thats right slave, youre going to bring yourself to orgasm, SLOWLY, youre going to lie back, and youre going to take aim and youre going to FIRE!Imagine if you could shoot a load of hot cum into MY face. You would accept and embrace your CUM fully in that situation, your hot sticky cum all over ME. Yum! But how can you expect anyone else to accept you - if you dont accept yourself? You cant. PERFECT reasoning.

Deeply under My spell you are compelled to agree with Me -YES, it WILL taste incredible, YES it will FEEL incredible, YES it WILL turn you on SO much to cum in your face for Me. you want to do it, you MUST do it. My arguments are logical and incredibly persuasive, not that you need persuading, you are My mindless, obedient hipno-slut, you do WHATEVER I say, dont you pet? So well trained. Yes, don't think, just stroke, you will be thanking Me in the end. Just listen to My voice, pump that cock, LOOK into My EYES and LET GO...

Contains: Pendulum induction, progressive relaxation, eye closure technique, triggers, finger snaps, psychological manipulation, post trance triggers and suggestions, Deviant Therapist, cock control, femdom, powerful woman, cum count down, CEI.

File Size :518 MB
    Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:26:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9375051390648/The_Taste_of_Self-Acceptance.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/d0b2994c4bc0b/The_Taste_of_Self-Acceptance.part2.rar

26. mistre krol

The Taste of Self-Acceptance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You are working with Dr Violet to improve your self esteem, you really want to learn how to accept yourself fully - finally. Telling you that she has a fail safe therapeutic strategy which will profoundly change you, you TRUST her implicitly so she takes you down into trance. With consummate professionalism she uses progressive relaxation, pendulum induction and eye closure techniques to ensure youre safely under her SPELL and ready to obey her every command. Without thought.

As always her demeanour changes as you go under; the PREDATOR emerges the moment Her prey is helpless before Her. Subverting the very essence of therapeutic integrity, abusing her position of trust, mind-fucking the vulnerable, all the GOOD things! You are ordered to take out your cock and begin stroking, She slowly reveals what you need to do in order to ACCEPT yourself. You WILL accept yourself, right in your FACE : )

Yes thats right slave, youre going to bring yourself to orgasm, SLOWLY, youre going to lie back, and youre going to take aim and youre going to FIRE!Imagine if you could shoot a load of hot cum into MY face. You would accept and embrace your CUM fully in that situation, your hot sticky cum all over ME. Yum! But how can you expect anyone else to accept you - if you dont accept yourself? You cant. PERFECT reasoning.

Deeply under My spell you are compelled to agree with Me -YES, it WILL taste incredible, YES it will FEEL incredible, YES it WILL turn you on SO much to cum in your face for Me. you want to do it, you MUST do it. My arguments are logical and incredibly persuasive, not that you need persuading, you are My mindless, obedient hipno-slut, you do WHATEVER I say, dont you pet? So well trained. Yes, don't think, just stroke, you will be thanking Me in the end. Just listen to My voice, pump that cock, LOOK into My EYES and LET GO...

Contains: Pendulum induction, progressive relaxation, eye closure technique, triggers, finger snaps, psychological manipulation, post trance triggers and suggestions, Deviant Therapist, cock control, femdom, powerful woman, cum count down, CEI.

File Size :518 MB
    Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:26:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9375051390648/The_Taste_of_Self-Acceptance.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/d0b2994c4bc0b/The_Taste_of_Self-Acceptance.part2.rar

27. mistre krol

28. mistre krol

29. mistre krol

There and Back Again

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Steve is Prof. Henessy's worst student ever. For one thing he never comes to class.
    For another, he bothers her during her office hours! But he's been working on a revolutionary new device, and for the sake of science, he begs her to be his test subject. For the sake of science, she reluctantly agrees.
    She tries on his "mind-reducing" headphones, but remains skeptical. Steve is able to reduce her mind to great effect, white out effect, that is. But can he restore it, and also restore her memories of the event? That's the greater
    purpose of this experiment. Steve's theory: if he does something memorable to her while her mind is reduced,
    she'll remeber it when her mind is restored. All the greatest of scientific theories were proven through trail and error...

...trail and error...

...until finally, success! (Nothing says success quite like a facial cumshot.)

File Size :851 MB
    Duration :00:38:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1a64674f7c60c/ErotikContax_-_There_and_Back_Again.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/098747d094b1c/ErotikContax_-_There_and_Back_Again.part2.rar

30. mistre krol

There and Back Again

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Steve is Prof. Henessy's worst student ever. For one thing he never comes to class.
    For another, he bothers her during her office hours! But he's been working on a revolutionary new device, and for the sake of science, he begs her to be his test subject. For the sake of science, she reluctantly agrees.
    She tries on his "mind-reducing" headphones, but remains skeptical. Steve is able to reduce her mind to great effect, white out effect, that is. But can he restore it, and also restore her memories of the event? That's the greater
    purpose of this experiment. Steve's theory: if he does something memorable to her while her mind is reduced,
    she'll remeber it when her mind is restored. All the greatest of scientific theories were proven through trail and error...

...trail and error...

...until finally, success! (Nothing says success quite like a facial cumshot.)

File Size :851 MB
    Duration :00:38:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1a64674f7c60c/ErotikContax_-_There_and_Back_Again.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/098747d094b1c/ErotikContax_-_There_and_Back_Again.part2.rar

31. mistre krol

32. mistre krol

33. mistre krol

Sex Appeal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Over 30 minutes of sensual, erotic hipn0sis oozing pure, powerful SEX APPEAL. This session I will use My sexual magnetism to hipn0tise you, arouse you, to deepen and compound the effects I have on you, until I give you the BLISSFUL release you crave.

All beauty entrances and captivates.especially Mine. Focus on My sexy eyes, then My pouty red lips My cleavage is so distracting and your conscious mind is nearly OFF..Sex appeal - one either has it or not, unlike beauty or brains it cannot be faked and it cannot be learnt.

I drip sex. My sexual power is undeniable and irresistible.with a SNAP you DROP into MY control. STROKE helplessly, good boy! YOU My beautiful submissive were BORN and physiologically constructed to fall prey to My SEXUAL power and DROP DEEPLY into My trap.

I have this power for a REASON. A power that no man despite his physical strength or mental prowess can resist or defeat. It is a superpower, and it is what makes Me a GODDESS and you a WEAK mortal grovelling and mindlessly stroking at My feet. With a SNAP you cum INTENSELY..so HARD, so satisfied for 3 seconds until I draw you in yet again.a slave to My sex appeal.

Contains: hipn0sis, eye fixation, triggers, finger snaps, deppeners, NLP, red lips, red nails, mental domination, tit worship, mind fuck, powerful woman, cleavage, sensual JOI,

File Size :581 MB
    Duration :00:32:24

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8d9bac198ee61/Sex_Appeal.mp4

34. mistre krol

Sex Appeal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Over 30 minutes of sensual, erotic hipn0sis oozing pure, powerful SEX APPEAL. This session I will use My sexual magnetism to hipn0tise you, arouse you, to deepen and compound the effects I have on you, until I give you the BLISSFUL release you crave.

All beauty entrances and captivates.especially Mine. Focus on My sexy eyes, then My pouty red lips My cleavage is so distracting and your conscious mind is nearly OFF..Sex appeal - one either has it or not, unlike beauty or brains it cannot be faked and it cannot be learnt.

I drip sex. My sexual power is undeniable and irresistible.with a SNAP you DROP into MY control. STROKE helplessly, good boy! YOU My beautiful submissive were BORN and physiologically constructed to fall prey to My SEXUAL power and DROP DEEPLY into My trap.

I have this power for a REASON. A power that no man despite his physical strength or mental prowess can resist or defeat. It is a superpower, and it is what makes Me a GODDESS and you a WEAK mortal grovelling and mindlessly stroking at My feet. With a SNAP you cum INTENSELY..so HARD, so satisfied for 3 seconds until I draw you in yet again.a slave to My sex appeal.

Contains: hipn0sis, eye fixation, triggers, finger snaps, deppeners, NLP, red lips, red nails, mental domination, tit worship, mind fuck, powerful woman, cleavage, sensual JOI,

File Size :581 MB
    Duration :00:32:24

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8d9bac198ee61/Sex_Appeal.mp4

35. mistre krol

Skylar, Vince - Magic Watch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHEN YOUNG SKYLAR DRESSES SLUTTY IN FRONT OF HER BROTHERS AND HER DAD.THE GUYS DECIDE TO PUNISH HER!! DAD USES A MAGIC WATCH TO PUT SKYLAR UNDER A SPELL.. WHILE SHE IS UNDER...HER OLDER BROTHER VINCE FUCKS HER MOUTH.AND HER CUNT!!!!

The males in Skylar's household..her Dad, and her Brothers Billy & Vince..are annoyed with young Skylar, for parading around the house in skimpy clothing. Skylar goes through the Living Room looking for her iPad wearing a tiny bikini and 6 inch slutty stripper heels, as the 3 guys stare at her. When she leaves, the boys complain to Dad that their sister is very "distracting". Dad agrees..and they decide to implement Granddad's Magic Watch...to punish Skylar for her behavior.

Dad calls Skylar back into the Living Room, and puts her in a spell using the Magic Watch. She is told that while under the spell..she will remember nothing that happens..until Dad snaps his fingers to bring her out of it. Once She is under.Dad tells her older Brother Vince to "have his way" with his slutty Baby Sister. Vince tells the now compliant Skylar to suck his cock..and does she ever!! Slutty Baby Sister Skylar Deepthroats her older Brother's cock like a porn star..before Vince Fucks the %*#% out of her!!! Once Vince has Pounded her into submission, and filled her full of semen..Dad brings her out of the spell..and Skylar resumes looking for her IPad. Whose turn will it be to fuck young Skylar next time

Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, SISTERS, AMAZONS, BIKINI , tans, tanned bodies, daughters, taboo, fucking, giantess, amazons, tall girls, sisters, Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Cumshot, Cum in mouth, Brother-Sister Incest, Father-Daughter Incest

File Size :515 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 AVI
    Duration :00:08:57

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f4bc10e445abb/Skylar__Vince__ndash__Magic_Watch_.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/b05c6709ebeb9/Skylar__Vince__ndash__Magic_Watch_.part1.rar

36. mistre krol

Skylar, Vince - Magic Watch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHEN YOUNG SKYLAR DRESSES SLUTTY IN FRONT OF HER BROTHERS AND HER DAD.THE GUYS DECIDE TO PUNISH HER!! DAD USES A MAGIC WATCH TO PUT SKYLAR UNDER A SPELL.. WHILE SHE IS UNDER...HER OLDER BROTHER VINCE FUCKS HER MOUTH.AND HER CUNT!!!!

The males in Skylar's household..her Dad, and her Brothers Billy & Vince..are annoyed with young Skylar, for parading around the house in skimpy clothing. Skylar goes through the Living Room looking for her iPad wearing a tiny bikini and 6 inch slutty stripper heels, as the 3 guys stare at her. When she leaves, the boys complain to Dad that their sister is very "distracting". Dad agrees..and they decide to implement Granddad's Magic Watch...to punish Skylar for her behavior.

Dad calls Skylar back into the Living Room, and puts her in a spell using the Magic Watch. She is told that while under the spell..she will remember nothing that happens..until Dad snaps his fingers to bring her out of it. Once She is under.Dad tells her older Brother Vince to "have his way" with his slutty Baby Sister. Vince tells the now compliant Skylar to suck his cock..and does she ever!! Slutty Baby Sister Skylar Deepthroats her older Brother's cock like a porn star..before Vince Fucks the %*#% out of her!!! Once Vince has Pounded her into submission, and filled her full of semen..Dad brings her out of the spell..and Skylar resumes looking for her IPad. Whose turn will it be to fuck young Skylar next time

Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, SISTERS, AMAZONS, BIKINI , tans, tanned bodies, daughters, taboo, fucking, giantess, amazons, tall girls, sisters, Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Cumshot, Cum in mouth, Brother-Sister Incest, Father-Daughter Incest

File Size :515 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 AVI
    Duration :00:08:57

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f4bc10e445abb/Skylar__Vince__ndash__Magic_Watch_.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/b05c6709ebeb9/Skylar__Vince__ndash__Magic_Watch_.part1.rar

37. mistre krol

38. mistre krol

39. mistre krol

Made to LOVE Your 'Good Boy Juice'

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's not cum, it's GOOD BOY juice! I promise you when you CUM as a result of your mental SURRENDER your CUM tastes incredible. Sweet, delicious and satisfying. It's the literal manifestation of your obedience, of your submission, liquid surrender, good boy juice.

I will place you into a hipn0tic trance first then I reframe the idea of eating cum. How gross was beer when you first drank it, or wine? But now, not only does it TASTE good, it FEELS good to taste it - that's CONDITIONING slave, it's powerful even when its . Deep (or even lightly!) in trace you will be incredibly suggestible and that little spark of desire to EAT your CUM will be fanned until it overpowers you.

First no stroking I want you to concentrate on losing your mind, then you may hold your desperate cock as I reframe, then as I put the finishing touches in place you can STROKE your cock however you please. I fill up your BALLS with so much SURRENDER. It's just about changing your mind, and you did that the second you read these words!

After you swallow down your liquid surrender your palate will be forever changed. Now you are a real submissive, a sophisticated connoisseur of cum. Your cum tastes like sweet surrender and you cannot get enough, NOTHING tastes better than good boy juice!

Contains: hipn0sis, NLP, psychological reframe, cock control, JOI, CEI, mental domination, layered voice track, subliminals, breast worship, shiny fetish, ass worship, finger snaps, red lips, cum countdown

ADDED DESCRIPTION Madam V sits on small chair wearing black plastic/rubber skirt and black bra and gives masturbation and cum eating instructions.

File Size :228 MB
    Duration :00:23:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7141d2525be8d/Made_to_LOVE_Your__Good_Boy_Juice_.mp4

40. mistre krol

Made to LOVE Your 'Good Boy Juice'

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's not cum, it's GOOD BOY juice! I promise you when you CUM as a result of your mental SURRENDER your CUM tastes incredible. Sweet, delicious and satisfying. It's the literal manifestation of your obedience, of your submission, liquid surrender, good boy juice.

I will place you into a hipn0tic trance first then I reframe the idea of eating cum. How gross was beer when you first drank it, or wine? But now, not only does it TASTE good, it FEELS good to taste it - that's CONDITIONING slave, it's powerful even when its . Deep (or even lightly!) in trace you will be incredibly suggestible and that little spark of desire to EAT your CUM will be fanned until it overpowers you.

First no stroking I want you to concentrate on losing your mind, then you may hold your desperate cock as I reframe, then as I put the finishing touches in place you can STROKE your cock however you please. I fill up your BALLS with so much SURRENDER. It's just about changing your mind, and you did that the second you read these words!

After you swallow down your liquid surrender your palate will be forever changed. Now you are a real submissive, a sophisticated connoisseur of cum. Your cum tastes like sweet surrender and you cannot get enough, NOTHING tastes better than good boy juice!

Contains: hipn0sis, NLP, psychological reframe, cock control, JOI, CEI, mental domination, layered voice track, subliminals, breast worship, shiny fetish, ass worship, finger snaps, red lips, cum countdown

ADDED DESCRIPTION Madam V sits on small chair wearing black plastic/rubber skirt and black bra and gives masturbation and cum eating instructions.

File Size :228 MB
    Duration :00:23:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7141d2525be8d/Made_to_LOVE_Your__Good_Boy_Juice_.mp4