Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'General Fetish' started by mistre krol, Mar 27, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

Nunobot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In this scene Angel Wicky role plays being turned into a robot using nanobots, she is sprinkled with water and then roleplays being in pain and distress as she feels the nanites in her body she then acts frozen a she is completly tranformed. She then is made to strip naked her body makeing a whiring nosie as she moves. As she removes different articles of clothes different parts of her body are groped. She then dresses in a sexy nun outfit and made to performe various sex acts including cunnilingus, blowjobs and sex in cowgirl and doggystyle positions.

File Size :1.05 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:46:42

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b02a7d2b38a4e/Nunobot.mp4

2. mistre krol

Rebecca

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rebecca is a cute blonde teen that has sought out Dr. Packenwood to help relieve her stress problems through hypnosis. Stress relief is what Rebecca gets, but it's not quite what she had planned for. After putting Rebecca under hypnosis the doctor convinces her to strip naked and masturbate for a bit. He asks her to lick her fingers, while he starts grabbing her breasts and fingering her pussy. She then licks his fingers clean.
    Dr. Packenwood then takes his dick out and makes her suck it, lick his balls and put it between her breasts. Finally he starts fucking her in missionary but quickly asks her to turn, so he can take her doggy style. To finish things off, she takes his dick in her mouth again allowing him to cum over her face. She then puts her clothes back on again, he wakes her up, without her remembering anything.

File Size :618 MB
    Resolution :640 x 480 Windows Media
    Duration :00:41:57

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8254131c97bcf/Rebecca.mp4

3. mistre krol

Who's the boss

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In this scene cherry kiss roleplays haveing her mind erased and her eyes turned white by a screen saver surreptitiously installed on her computer, she is then compelled to masterbate for the povs pleasure, at serveal points she roleplays escping the mind control and then being put back under, when tina blade, cherry kiss's secretary sees whats happening she to is mind controlled, her eyes displaying a spiral pattern they then are both compelled to perform a double blowjob, the pov then has sex tina while shes lying on a table, and then has sex with cherry cowgirl style, finally it ends with them shareing a cumshot cumshot

POV Steveā„¢ is applying for a job at a female owned tech company. Even though he is more than qualified,
    he receives a chilly reception from the owner and her executive secretary, becasue he is a man.
    After being rudely turned down for the job, Steve proves just how tech savvy he is by remotely installing a
    special screen saver app on the boss's computer.
    It erases her mind and makes her his slave.
    He uses a second app on the sexy secretary, and soon he has two obedient servants.
    Now Steve's the boss!
    And these bitches are his senior "dike" presidents.
    Steve pays them a big bonus, a big load of cum bonus.
    Cherry Kiss makes her long awaited return, and Tina Blade just might be the most believably
    mindless model Steve has ever shot.

File Size :951 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:41:14

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e545f5e2159c5/Who's_the_boss.mp4

4. mistre krol

Master Chef

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Steve is directing a new mainstream cooking show for cable, and he has his eyes on the pretty co-hostesses.

But they are not in the least bit interested. In fact, they think he is creepy.

But Steve has ways of making people like him....

...and each other...

...and his dick...

...and his dick up their tight assholes.

In show biz sometimes it's better to be liked than talented. You'll like Lydia Lust and Nomi Malone.
    Steve sure did.

Scene includes some lesbian action before the male talent gets involved with a double BJ. Follows with missionary on both girls, anal doggy on both girls. Finishes with anal missionary and a facial.

File Size :501 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
    Duration :00:39:32

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9d5cd41605d19/Master_Chef.mp4

5. mistre krol

Taylor May - Trained to Fill Any Position

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Taylor is a very smart but soft-spoken young lady with a bachelor's degree in business and a confident but modest style. Many of the other girls she graduated with found jobs almost instantly when they used an employment consulting firm. Having heard rave reviews about the positions her classmates got through Masters Executive Employment Agency, she decides she simply has to get in on this incredible opportunity. The agency has a 100% placement record, and all of their clients are high-end CEOs and executives. With such high standards and only considering the most qualified women, Taylor comes in ready to do what it takes. But before going on any interviews, the agency must make sure that Taylor is trained to fill any position a potential employer may want her in.

Each day she returns, building on the previous day's lessons. With the help of some relaxation techniques, some roleplay and masterful training, her new skills quickly turn from instruction to instinct. They just don't teach you what it takes in school these days.

Trained to use her mouth when her new boss is stressed

Trained to let her boss "pound out" his frustrations on her

Trained to give up EVERY hole an perform in ANY position

In this scene taylor may is "hypnotised" into wearing sexier and sexier clothes, and made to perform various sex acts first. first stripping than masturbating
    than blowjob, conventional sex and finally anal

File Size :2.31 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:30:54

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/5b85ca9c9745c/Taylor_May_-_Trained_to_Fill_Any_Position.mp4

6. mistre krol

Ariel Anderssen 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After a bit of small talk, Lex gets Ariel under. Main topics of the session:

All she knows is her name is "Bunny"
    Freeze Trigger Play
    Sings Instead of Talking
    Sleeping Potion laced Tea
    "Good Girl" Pleasure Trigger
    Stripping
    Posing Frozen Ariel
    Her own biggest fangirl
    Kitty wants milk
    Ariel & the ORGASM gun

File Size :491 MB
    Resolution :720 x 404 MPEG-4
    Duration :02:32:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b7928a73872df/Ariel_Anderssen_2.mp4

7. mistre krol

My daddy's the dean

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Starring April May and Javier Lovetongue

Javier has been slacking off at college, and hasn't even picked his classes yet. All he's concerned about is partying and fucking. His advisor calls a meeting to set him straight but Javier comes from a wealthy family and all his needs will be taken care of.

Fed up with his attitude, she recommends he be expelled. Instead of leaving, Javier activates his timestop watch and begins posing her in all sorts of positions mimicking her voice and venting his frustrations. He strips her and poses some more before forcing his cock into her mouth.

He bends her over the desk and fucks her from behind before flipping her over.

The Dean of the school happens to be related to her and when he finds out what Javier is doing he springs into action, calling Javier's father. Before Javier can finish fucking her, his father appears, yanking him by the ear and disciplining him as they storm off.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Timestop, Freeze, School, Stripping, Posing, Robot, Doll, Doggystyle, Domination, Fantasy, Forced Blowjob, Body Views, Foot Views

File Size :107 MB
    Resolution :720 x 404 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:19:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2aeb85d20c5cb/My_daddy_s_the_dean_.mp4

8. mistre krol

9. mistre krol

Adeline's Slave Training

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A fantastic shoot in every possible way with one of the most beautiful girls I've ever had the pleasure of working with! Huzzah!

Adeline was everything you could ask for in a subject: Gorgeous, intelligent, articulate, sexy. and pretty darn submissive! (There are lots of nice dreamy "Yes Sir's" and "Yes Masters" within trance in this one.) She also had a really attractive vintage looking style in all her modelling pics, so I asked her to dress in a way that best reflected that side of her.

Personal highlights were seeing just how submissive Adeline became within hypnosis, and how much she was willing to do once under. Personally I hadn't expected her to be more than happy to carry out the sex doll suggestion. not that sex doll Adeline was actually put to use. but well. everything was very much on display. She also makes a very nice mindless puppet, a *great* human ornament and a very funny drunk.

After a bit of small talk, Lex gets Ariel under. Main topics of the session:

Identity Amnesia
    "Obedience is Pleasure"
    Blank Dollstate
    Uncontrollable Hands Want to Undress
    Triggered to Pose
    Slavegirl
    Kitty Adeline
    Human Marionnette
    Increasing Drunkenness

File Size :1.07 GB
    Duration :01:39:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7cb32673fdf65/Adeline_s_Slave_Training.wmv

10. mistre krol

11. mistre krol

12. mistre krol

Lesbians burglars and timestopping perverts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Olive, Starli, Lumin and Torro Bravo - Olive and Starli are roommates, and they like to have a little fun, borrowing each others clothes and making out on the bed, during one of these such occasions, Torro walks by and see's the two sexy girls kissing naked through the window, he peeps a bit and then uses his Timestop watch to sneak inside and get a better view from the closet. He walks in and starts feeling there young bodies and soft skin, he goes to the closet and restarts time watching them with wide eyes as they finger each other. Lumin walks by outside and see's the girls through the window and she sees a perfect opportunity to burglarize some lesbians, so she puts on a mask and walks in armed telling them to get dressed. Olive thinks it's a joke and laughs it off but Starli tells her it's not and they are really being robbed. Torro keeps hiding in the closet, waiting to see what happens timestop watch at the ready. The girls get dressed as Lumin goes through their stuff, the girls then all start arguing annoying Torro so he stops time and strips them all and sets them up in various sexy poses while sucking their nipples and fondling them. He then sets them up on the bed naked with Lumin in the middle of the girls and restarts time, Olive immediately starts taking advantage of poor Lumin as Torro runs out the door, fully satisfied.

File Size :363 MB
    Duration :00:32:35

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/a3b010487bab7/Lesbians_burglars_and_timestopping_perverts.wmv

13. mistre krol

14. mistre krol

15. mistre krol

16. mistre krol

17. mistre krol

18. mistre krol