Ideal Shapely Female Legs In Stockings

Discussion in 'Nylons, pantyhose and stockings' started by Gorod126, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

Stockings 3540 Roof Top Romp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3540 Roof Top Romp Part 1
    Stockings 3540 Roof Top Romp Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Jayden is back and curvier than before. She wore a sexy one piece black g string, stockings and high heels to our rooftop shoot. I was able to capture her amazing ass from all angles. Jayden revealed some of her sexual fantasies while she seductively bounced her booty. We eventually went indoors where she smothered Voodoo with her mega ass. When Voodoo resurfaced, he had the pleasure of fucking the best piece of ass that I have seen in a long time.

Starring: Jayden Jaymes, Voodoo
    Tags: Fetish, Stockings, Pantyhose

[​IMG]
    Size: 888Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:40:52

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gorod126

Stockings 3541 Happy Horny Holiday

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3541 Happy Horny Holiday Part 1
    Stockings 3541 Happy Horny Holiday Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: My buddy Tony asked me if I could pick him up all the way down south after supposedly partying with some girl who lived so far away. I went to go pick him up because he has always been there for me so I figured I would be there for him in return. When we got back to my place, he leveled with me. He told me he had set up a nice Christmas surprise for me. I thought it was a prank so I did not believe him at all. Much to my surprise it WAS a great gift. Bella was decked out in great Christmas lingerie which she did not have to wear for too long at all. I jumped right into it and rode her like a sleigh. It has been a great first year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my fans!

Starring: Bella Roxx, Levi Cash

[​IMG]
    Size: 835Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:38:26

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Gorod126

Stockings 3542 Vixen Alert

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3542 Vixen Alert Part 1
    Stockings 3542 Vixen Alert Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: 18 year old foreign exchange student, Alexxis, came fresh out of high school and needed some lodging while she went to college. She answered our ad and we explained the arrangement. I love girls that know the college years are to experiment and have fun and embrace it wholeheartedly. Chucky came over and I introduced them. It did not take long for her to emphatically declare my friend Chucky was now her friend with special benefits. Her petite body, nice, perky boobs and sweet ass made me reminisce about my own college days so for that, she will get an extra week and then I am going to help her find another place to keep bringing you the grade A, primo pussy you have come to expect from Mikey.

Starring: Alexis Crystal, Choky Ice

[​IMG]
    Size: 790Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:36:21

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Gorod126

Stockings 3543 Sweet As Sugar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3543 Sweet As Sugar Part 1
    Stockings 3543 Sweet As Sugar Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: It is so nice to have girl friends that love to dress up all sexy just because they want to. Elle had on some sexy pantyhose on that I haven't seen before. As soon as I started feeling them I got that tingling feeling between my legs. She pulled her dress up, so we could completely see them. She had such a tight little body which made my tingles turn into a wet sensation. One thing lead to another kiss and then some tongue action between Elle and Andy. I got my turn and ripped her sexy pantyhose, so I could taste Elle's sweet sugar. Our whipped cream topping had nothing on her natural juices. Dressing sexy just made our clothes come off which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but who cared when I slid my tongue deep inside my girl friends.

Starring: Elle Alexandra, Sammie Rhodes, Andy San Dimas

[​IMG]
    Size: 613Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:28:14

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Gorod126

Stockings 3544 Moving Mountains

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3544 Moving Mountains Part 1
    Stockings 3544 Moving Mountains Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: What an epic fucking scene! We had two of the sexiest German bars maid in history treating us like gods! They called me over to chill with them so I called Voodoo to back me up. I knew what they wanted and that was a little bit of fun and some cock! They treated us to some bread beer and boobies. They were horny as hell and so were we. It was truly a perfect day with our German hotties!

Starring: Tessa Lane, Katerine, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 956Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:44:00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Gorod126

Stockings 3545 Armed And Ready

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3545 Armed And Ready Part 1
    Stockings 3545 Armed And Ready Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Ginmarie came in the gun shop looking for a new gun. Her crazy ex boyfriend attacked her in the past and she wanted some protection. She wanted to get a big handgun, but did not have the money to get it. We offered her a better deal for the gun with the payment of getting fucked in the back room of the store. After considering the deal, she agreed. She sucked and fucked that cock in the back room. She bent over and got her pussy drilled from behind as she held on tightly to the supply shelves. She got her pussy pounded and got man milk all over her pretty pussy.

Starring: Gin Marie, Jmac

[​IMG]
    Size: 989Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:45:31

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Gorod126

Stockings 3546 Kittys Puss

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3546 Kittys Puss Part 1
    Stockings 3546 Kittys Puss Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: We had a real cute blonde staying over the apartment today. She came in and was all smiles and seemed so innocent. It didnt take long to figure out she was a freak when she started taking her clothes off. She knew the payment plan and was ready to get it on. This hot babe really knows her way around the bed, you dont want to miss this.

Starring: Kitty Cat, Renato

[​IMG]
    Size: 898Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:41:21

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Gorod126

Stockings 3547 Dicks And Pantyhose

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3547 Dicks And Pantyhose Part 1
    Stockings 3547 Dicks And Pantyhose Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: James and Tony went out looking for the perfect girls to bring back to their bachelor pad for an orgy. After a few rejections, they hooked up with Shalina and Bernice. Once they were done with the pleasantries and drinks an all out orgy ensued complete with deep throating, girl on girl, pussy fucking and cum guzzling.

Starring: Shalina Devine, Bernice

[​IMG]
    Size: 1058Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:48:42

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Gorod126

Stockings 3548 The Dirty Decorator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3548 The Dirty Decorator Part 1
    Stockings 3548 The Dirty Decorator Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: We met with Serah for some interior design advise. She had a style I could really used. When I found out how kinky she was, I had no choice but to hire her. As a sign on bonus she agreed to cum for us in the fun room. She even had toys stored away to use for special clients like us. Her big titties and soaked panties were just what I needed along with her driving a dildo in my ass to make my body quiver. I can't wait for her to design my own fun room, so we can break it in nice and proper.

Starring: Sarah Jackson, Kristen Cameron, Brianna Ray

[​IMG]
    Size: 846Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:38:57

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Gorod126

Stockings 3549 Banging Brianna

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3549 Banging Brianna Part 1
    Stockings 3549 Banging Brianna Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Briana came to workout with her trainer, Danny. She came looking very sexy in stocking and a tight outfit. Her juicy ass and thick pussy were looking amazing under those tight shorts. They began working out and as the workout went on, Briana began undressing. She revealed that big juicy ass and luscious tits. She wanted a different kind of workout and she got it. She got her pussy pounded as her sweet ass bounced. She got man milk all over that sweet ass.

Starring: Brianna Brooks, Danny Mountain

[​IMG]
    Size: 834Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:38:25

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Gorod126

Stockings 3550 Office Play

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3550 Office Play Part 1
    Stockings 3550 Office Play Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Spencer arranged a girls night out with Sammie and Dani but she had to cancel due to her overwhelming work load. Over the phone, Sammie tried to persuade Spencer to leaver her office and meet them for a drink. Spencer regretfully declined the invitation and the girls said their farewells. Spencer went back to her paperwork and moments later, Sammie and Dani surprised her with a bottle of champagne and sexy lingerie underneath their coats. The girls had one drink which led to many more. Sammie and Dani relieved all the stress that Spencer was harboring by licking her pussy which caused to her orgasm multiple times. Spencer then had a taste of both of the girls. Sammie took out a new dildo from her purse and they took turns fucking each other right on the office desk.

Starring: Spencer Scott, Sammie Rhodes, Dani Daniels

[​IMG]
    Size: 710Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:32:41

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Gorod126

Stockings 3551 Smoke And Poke

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3551 Smoke And Poke Part 1
    Stockings 3551 Smoke And Poke Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Levi and I where at the cigar and wine shop today unwinding a bit. This hot MILF walked in and caught our attention when she passed by. She looked like she needed help with the wine so Levi jumped at the chance to talk to her. She was getting together with some girlfriends later on but had no plans for the afternoon. She was also recently separated and looking for some new dick. We got her to come over and it was on. She popped her giant tits out and was screaming for cock once she had some drinks in her. Dont miss out on this one.

Starring: Violet, Levi Cash

[​IMG]
    Size: 925Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:42:35

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Gorod126

Stockings 3552 Some Good Loven

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3552 Some Good Loven Part 1
    Stockings 3552 Some Good Loven Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Yassmine showed us her wonderful candy she had to share with us. Her juicy ass and big jugs were looking amazing in her stockings and bikini. Soon after, she bent over and revealed her round booty to Voodoo. Next, we went into the bedroom for Voodoo to give her a massage. He began by rubbing down her sweet butt cheeks. Then, he began slapping his cock on her juicy ass. Once she realized what was happening, she grabbed that cock and continued slapping it on her luscious ass. She sucked that cock like candy and got her pussy pounded. She got man milk all over her delectable ass.

Starring: Yasmine Loven, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 749Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:34:30

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Gorod126

Stockings 3553 Man Eater

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3553 Man Eater Part 1
    Stockings 3553 Man Eater Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: JMac and Tony were out and about checking stores out for some gear when they ran across a sexy little tourist. She was visiting from Texas and down for some fun for a PRICE. Her name was JessieMarie and she was a bad and feisty one. The total package but with a whole lotta attitude. This chick was tough to crack but at the end of the day money talks and bullshit walks. JMac made her an offer she couldn't refuse and took her back home for some further observation.

Starring: Jessie Marie, Jmac

[​IMG]
    Size: 919Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:42:20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Gorod126

Stockings 3554 Take It

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3554 Take It Part 1
    Stockings 3554 Take It Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Bree finally got some alone time with Sammie. They agreed to only wear sexy underwear and matching thigh high stockings. The girls flirted and sensually kissed before taking the action to the daybed. After licking and pussy rubbing each other, Bree brought out her new dildo. She fucked Sammie in her little tight glory and then she received the ultimate rim job.

Starring: Bree Daniels, Sammie Rhodes

[​IMG]
    Size: 613Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:28:13

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Gorod126

Stockings 3555 Signs Of Lovemaking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3555 Signs Of Lovemaking Part 1
    Stockings 3555 Signs Of Lovemaking Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: The lovely, Geminii, came to have a good time. She was looking super hot in that see through outfit and stockings. She had a sweet juicy pair of jugs and when she turned around, I noticed her huge amazing ass. That ass was round and beautiful and she knew how to shake it all around in spectacular fashion. She sucked that cock and got her sweet pussy hammered. She rode that cock as her huge ass bounced around. She got man juice all over her amazing ass.

Starring: Gemini Lovell, Bruno Dickenz

[​IMG]
    Size: 848Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:38:59

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Gorod126

Stockings 3556 Carmen Cums Alot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3556 Carmen Cums Alot Part 1
    Stockings 3556 Carmen Cums Alot Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Carrmen was being tutored because of her falling grades as a freshman in college. She was tasked to revise one of her papers and when her tutor, Danny, waltzed back into the room to check on her progress, he found her thumbing through a magazine and having an utter disregard for anything scholastic at all. She ignored him, treated him very rudely and was being a totally spoiled brat until Danny mentioned he would tell her father all about it and let him deal with it. He was sure her father would not be at all pleased and that could quite possible effect her weekly college allowance. Carrmen begged and pleaded for him to give her another chance but Danny would not relent. She finally offered him something he could not refuse. Danny not only made sure Carrmen hit the books hard, but also hit that ass hard and fast. She not only secured his silence but also got Danny to do all her homework as well.

Starring: Carmen Monet, Danny Mountain

[​IMG]
    Size: 629Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:28:58

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Gorod126

Stockings 3557 Sexy Secrets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3557 Sexy Secrets Part 1
    Stockings 3557 Sexy Secrets Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Sammie, Dani and Ashlley got together and shared their dirty little secrets. They realized that they had more than pussy licking in common, the girls were also turned on by ass licking. Dani was recently introduced to the art of the rim job, so Sammie and Ashlley decided to teach her a few things. They tongue fucked her ass and pussy until she had an unbelievable orgasm. The girls had an all out uninhibited orgy that will be on their minds for a long time.

Starring: Ashley Fires, Sammie Rhodes, Dani Daniels

[​IMG]
    Size: 769Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:35:22

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Gorod126

Stockings 3558 Kiss And Tail

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3558 Kiss And Tail Part 1
    Stockings 3558 Kiss And Tail Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Angellina called me and said she had a surprise for Jmac. Our curiosity got the best of us, so we rushed to pick her up. On our way back to my place, we asked her repeatedly what the surprise was but she would not give us a hint. Angellina gave Jmac a superb blow job and let me feel up on her huge ass which made us forget all about the surprise. When we arrived at my place, she changed into a sexy bunny outfit and gave Jmac the best piece of ass he has ever had.

Starring: Angelina, Jmac

[​IMG]
    Size: 845Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:38:55

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Gorod126

Stockings 3559 Girls Girls Girls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3559 Girls Girls Girls Part 1
    Stockings 3559 Girls Girls Girls Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Aiden and Lily were about to go to school, but they had a big test that they did not study for and were trying to find a way out of it. Their driver was about to take them to school when Aiden had a talk with him. She seduced the driver to not take them to school by stuffing his cock in her mouth. She sucked that cock well and the driver was persuaded not to take them to school. They continued the action in Aidens bedroom, where Aiden placed her pussy on his face while Lily sucked his cock well. They took turns getting their pussies pounded and got man juice all over Aidens pretty face and Lilys sweet pussy. No school today.

Starring: Aiden Aspen, Lily Labeau, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 957Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:44:02

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]