Ideal Shapely Female Legs In Stockings

Discussion in 'Nylons, pantyhose and stockings' started by Gorod126, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

Stockings 3580 The Breast Boss

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3580 The Breast Boss Part 1
    Stockings 3580 The Breast Boss Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Gyanna knew her husband has been cheating on her and she wanted to get hers. She ordered a car to be delivered and when the delivery guy arrived, he had no idea what he was about to get into. There was a mistake and the wrong car was delivered. That did not matter, because Gyanna was more interested in sucking and fucking the delivery guy. She was looking hot in that tight skirt and stockings. She laid him on her couch, whipped out his cock and began sucking it furiously. She used her big tits to titty fuck his cock. She got her pussy pounded and got man juice all over her luscious tits. Enjoy.

Starring: Gianna Jolie, Danny Mountain
    Tags: Fetish, Stockings, Pantyhose

[​IMG]
    Size: 822Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 768x576 / Duration: 0:37:49

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gorod126

Stockings 3581 Breast Side Story

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3581 Breast Side Story Part 1
    Stockings 3581 Breast Side Story Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: I was going over some contracts with this companys rep. She was a very curvaceous, and I was having a hard time not looking down. Her top was busted open. We basically could not agree on the numbers in the contract. She wanted me to sign and I was not going to do it. She turn up the heat, and I melted. Her beautiful eyes and massive tits were no match for my defences. As soon as I grab one, I was done for. We stripped and went at it right there in the conference room. She got me to sign after she said to sick it in her ass. I thought her pussy was tight. I was another whole world in her ass. I was ready to blow my load deep in her ass, but she wanted it on her face. I signed off on her face.

Starring: Mariah Madysinn, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 746Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:34:20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Gorod126

Stockings 3582 Back To Cali

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3582 Back To Cali Part 1
    Stockings 3582 Back To Cali Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: The Hunters back in Cali! This time he was just on vacation and getting some rays and site seeing. Everything turned upside down when Hunter decided to get some Cali bling. He came upon Kasiy who worked there. Kasiy was fucking sexy my friends. Gorgeous face and BIG breasts. The Hunter did his magic and got the hard to get Kasiy to smile and giggle and finally get her number. At home he felt alittle bored so he decided to call Kasiy for some beers. But Kasiy had other plans in mind. When she arrived at his place Kasiy knew exactly what she came for. And knowing the Hunter thats exactly what he expected to give her.

Starring: Kasey Grant, Hunter

[​IMG]
    Size: 994Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:45:45

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Gorod126

Stockings 3583 Loving Daiquiri

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3583 Loving Daiquiri Part 1
    Stockings 3583 Loving Daiquiri Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Today we are joined by Daiquiri. This girl is thick in all the right places. Nice tits, Great ass, and a fat pussy. On top of all of that she can probably beat you in pool! Jmac couldn't wait to get started with this one. Once he got there the pool game finished and the real action began. Jmac made her shake it just a little bit to get started and shortly after that he was banging her silly and she was loving every minute of it. She actually put it on him for a good portion of this update. One for your records. Enjoy!

Starring: Daiquiri Divine, Jmac

[​IMG]
    Size: 983Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:45:16

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Gorod126

Stockings 3584 What A Wedding

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3584 What A Wedding Part 1
    Stockings 3584 What A Wedding Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: It was Alanahs wedding night and her husband was out. She was looking hot in that tight wedding dress with her huge tits nearly popping out. She called the best man, Voodoo, to come and get him. Nothing worked. Alanah told Voodoo that she needed to get fucked on her wedding night and if her husband could not do it, then he needed to. After a short hesitation, Voodoo rammed her pussy. She revealed those gigantic jugs and luscious ass as she got her sweet twat pounded. She got buttermilk all over her face and humongous tits just like she requested.

Starring: Alanah Rae, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 850Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:39:06

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Gorod126

Stockings 3585 Makin Magic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3585 Makin Magic Part 1
    Stockings 3585 Makin Magic Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: The Hunter was at it again. The living legend himself chilling in the local bar drinking beer after beer. He spots the attractive bartender working there Alexiys and does what he does best. Get in that ass like some many times before! Alexiys was the fine bartender wearing the sexiest stockings you will ever see! She had amazing tits and the sexiest legs. Shot after shot things got more and more frisky. After a while the Hunter wanted some action so he would have Alexiys flash him for shits and giggles. After a while even Alexiys started getting horny. She went around the counter and had the Hunter grab a handful of that pussy. Before you know it the Hunter is licking her asshole and tonguing it down likes there no tomorrow! Hunter knew it was time to take things to the back of the bar. A place where anything was fair game!

Starring: Alexis Fawx, Hunter

[​IMG]
    Size: 750Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:34:31

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Gorod126

Stockings 3586 Private Pleasures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3586 Private Pleasures

[​IMG]
    Description: Mr. Bauterman was taking another long flight on his private plane. The attendants were looking super hot in those tight skirts and stockings. Mr. Bauterman enjoyed mistreating the help and often harassing them. They finally got fed up with him and decided to teach him a lesson. They ripped off his clothes to make fun of his little cock. They were surprised by his big dick and decided to take turns sucking on it. They made him eat their sweet pussies and then took turns getting their twats pounded. They demanded man juice all over their faces and they got it.

Starring: Aimee Addison, Ariella Ferrera, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 296Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 768x432 / Duration: 0:26:55

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Gorod126

Stockings 3587 White Lace

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3587 White Lace Part 1
    Stockings 3587 White Lace Part 2
    Stockings 3587 White Lace Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: It was quite the surprise for Hunter and Jade. Jades girlfriend had set up a fabulous scheme to match them up and play the role of match maker. Jade for a while has been hearing about the Hunters wildness and exploits and didnt mind a little out of the ordinary. She wanted to have some fun and enjoy Hunters cock. So Jades girlfriend set it all up and had them both meet up at the same time. Just a little twist though. Jade would be completely naked and blindfolded so Hunter could be as naughty as he wanted. Jade didnt seem to mind. She looked how Hunter stroked her breasts and played with her delicious pussy. ENJOY!

Starring: Jade Jamison, Hunter

[​IMG]
    Size: 1293Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:59:30

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Gorod126

Stockings 3588 Business Is Pleasure

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3588 Business Is Pleasure Part 1
    Stockings 3588 Business Is Pleasure Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: The lovely, Chantelle, was waiting for her piano teacher to come give her a lesson. She was very excited to get her lesson because she waxed her sweet pussy and wore a super sexy dress for him. She had no intention of learning how to play the piano, she wanted to get fucked. Her big juicy tits were looking fantastic in that dress. Once the piano teacher came over, it was not long until she put his hand in her panties. She let him feel up those big beautiful jugs and luscious ass. She got her pussy rammed and got man juice all over her pretty face.

Starring: Chantelle Sky, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 842Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:38:47

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Gorod126

Stockings 3589 Adult Store Score

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3589 Adult Store Score Part 1
    Stockings 3589 Adult Store Score Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Jmac arrived at the adult store just in time to see Sophya change into a sexy fishnet outfit. After she was done getting dressed, we followed her perfect ass all over the store until a few customers arrived. I told her to keep the fishnet on and to grab her bags. Once we arrived at my place, Sophya showed Jmac how Latinas lay down the law.

Starring: Sophia, Jmac

[​IMG]
    Size: 800Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:36:50

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Gorod126

Stockings 3590 All Hunnies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3590 All Hunnies Part 1
    Stockings 3590 All Hunnies Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: The ladies showed up looking so fine and ready to party. They were all smiles with their tits popped out. Rebecca and her hot honey friend stole the night when they took Voodoo for a ride of his life. They were demanding and hornier then ever. One luck guy had just about all the other girls slurping all over his cock, but only one lucky girl got the party jizz. Towards the end of the night when there was no more cock to play with, the ladies turn on each other. No pussy went one touched and licked.

Starring: Rebecca Linares, Nicole Aniston, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 1152Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:53:01

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Gorod126

Stockings 3591 Pure Halloween

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3591 Pure Halloween Part 1
    Stockings 3591 Pure Halloween Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: We've got a real hottie for you today. She is all decked out in her Dorthy outfit and looking totally delicious helping Jmac decorate the place for Halloween . Once they are done they have time to kill and what better way to do that than to do lil fucking. Dont miss out on this cuties awesome ass bouncing all over the cock. This one is a keeper.

Starring: Candy, Jmac

[​IMG]
    Size: 891Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:41:01

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Gorod126

Stockings 3592 Ass Of Glass

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3592 Ass Of Glass Part 1
    Stockings 3592 Ass Of Glass Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: We went to pick up a custom painting that Jmac order a few weeks ago. When we arrived at the art gallery the secretary informed us that a mistake was made and that we would have to wait another month. She did not want us to call the gallery owner because she thought she would get fired. We told her the only thing that could prevent us from calling him would be for us to see her perky tits. She took us to the back room and gave Jmac a great blowjob and a piece of her sweet pussy.

Starring: Sofia, Jmac

[​IMG]
    Size: 976Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:44:57

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Gorod126

Stockings 3593 In Motion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3593 In Motion Part 1
    Stockings 3593 In Motion Part 2
    Stockings 3593 In Motion Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: We brought the hot pink out to the party, but we did not forget get the soft wet pink either. There was hot pink skirts, panties, stockings, and just about everything under the club lights. Jackie had the sweetest pink by far. She had a perfect body and a serious spread. She loved getting it drilled from every position. While she was doing everything she could to Jmac, the other girls where attacking Brannon like there was no tomorrow. They slobbered all over his cock. Everybody had a blast of a night, but two girls really got blasted in the face.

Starring: Jackie Daniels, Jmac, Brannon Rhodes

[​IMG]
    Size: 1236Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:56:51

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Gorod126

Stockings 3594 Lovely Chica

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3594 Lovely Chica Part 1
    Stockings 3594 Lovely Chica Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Dynasty told us she was an aspiring salsa teacher, so we decided to help her out. We tried to booked a private session but she declined. It took some serious latin lingo to get her to go back to my place and it was worth it. She has to be one of the sexiest dancing that i have ever seen. After offering her the right amount of cash, Jmac was able to get in her tight pussy.

Starring: Dynasty, Jmac

[​IMG]
    Size: 1063Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:48:55

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Gorod126

Stockings 3595 Breast Adventures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3595 Breast Adventures Part 1
    Stockings 3595 Breast Adventures Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Welcome to another fucking crazy BIGnaturals episode! Today we bring you Kimberly. The sexy Cuban mami that loved the cock! She was a hell of freak and had to the body to get any big tit enthusiasts horny. She came ready to play and play she did. When she saw Brannon shit just got loose. They played a little here and there but the fun didnt stop there. Brannon tore that body up little by little and had Kimberly moaning wild! The party started outside but the inside is where all the titty flopping fun was at at! Kimberlys boobs put on a hell of a show! EnJoY!

Starring: Kimberly, Brannon Rhodes

[​IMG]
    Size: 882Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:40:36

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Gorod126

Stockings 3596 Special Delivery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3596 Special Delivery Part 1
    Stockings 3596 Special Delivery Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: The hunter was feeling kind of low because of his recovery from his leg surgery. So, I decided to bring him some excitement. Two sexy girls dressed in elf suits with huge tits. They preformed a show for him while he sat back and watched. They brought many sex toys for the show. They had several dildos and a strap on. It was amazing to watch them pound each other with dildos and strap ons. Happy holidays.

Starring: Kylani Breeze, Toni, Hunter

[​IMG]
    Size: 946Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:43:33

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Gorod126

Stockings 3597 Doing It Big

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3597 Doing It Big

[​IMG]
    Description: Levi and I started decorating our new M.I.L.F. headquarters and we thought it was going to be easy. Once we saw how hard it really was we contacted a bunch of interior decorators. This dude showed up and had some awesome ideas. We were going to hire him until Margo showed up a couple hours later. She was a bit older than our usual M.I.L.F.'s but sexy as hell because she kept herself in great shape. Levi pounced on her right away and for a minute there, I thought he was going to fail since she kept shooting him down, and he has not been doing this too long. Everything she would decide to discuss about the home and how she wanted to decorate it, Levi quickly turned it into something sexual but nuanced. She picked up on what he was up to and eventually relented. She knew this was her chance to get some young, strange guy and just have a ball, or two balls and a cock. Levi pounded her interior and decorated her face.

Starring: Margo Sullivan Levi Cash

[​IMG]
    Size: 504Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 768x432 / Duration: 0:45:51

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Gorod126

Stockings 3598 Booty Paint

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3598 Booty Paint Part 1
    Stockings 3598 Booty Paint Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Voodoo decided to buy Vanesa a promise ring after he realized he might actually be into her. After all these years of doing chicks, he finally might be thinking of settling down. Once Vanesa saw the ring and the beautiful flowers, her jaw dropped, her pussy opened up and her ass flopped right down on his dick. I do not know how long these love birds are going to last but they sure know how to pleasure each other. Voodoo has always been a sucker for a big butt and a pretty smile. Vanesa was a perfect match.

Starring: Vanessa Monet, Voodoo

[​IMG]
    Size: 752Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:34:38

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Gorod126

Stockings 3599 Masked Makeout

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3599 Masked Makeout Part 1
    Stockings 3599 Masked Makeout Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Molly and Megen had one hour to get ready for a masquerade party. They decided to make their own masks to match their outfits. After finishing one mask, Molly decided to put glitter on her spectacular ass. Megen was astounded by the enormity of the beautiful bubble butt that was in front of her, so she went in for a closer inspection. Molly got her pussy lick and then reciprocated by giving Megen an awesome rimjob that she will never forget.

Starring: Megan, Molly Cavalli

[​IMG]
    Size: 743Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:34:13

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]