Ideal Shapely Female Legs In Stockings

Discussion in 'Nylons, pantyhose and stockings' started by Gorod126, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

Stockings 3640 Sexual Retreat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3640 Sexual Retreat

[​IMG]
    Description: I was just having lunch with Ficus and the hunt sort of came to us this time. We were having lunch and Reena sat right by us. She over heard me mention how good the salmon was and decided to order it. I struck a conversation with her and realized she was there on vacation without her husband. Always a good sign. She flashed us and showed us she wasnt wearing panties and was ready for some strange. We went up to her hotel room and she let me bang her hard. Once we were done she took charge once again and kicked us right out. I was roaming the hallways of the hotel butt naked and with my budy filming me. Its alright though. I would rather that than have to figure out an escape route once I get what I want from these MILFs.

Starring: Reena Sky, Hunter
    Tags: Fetish, Stockings, Pantyhose

[​IMG]
    Size: 348Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 768x432 / Duration: 0:38:24

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gorod126

Stockings 3641 Cum Over Me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3641 Cum Over Me

[​IMG]
    Description: Another gorgeous day with a beautiful lady that happens to have the melons every man desires. Selina had an audition with Ramon for her Extreme Naturals, but was having second thoughts. Ramon gave her something to wear that would show off her huge tits, and thats when things got hot and heavy. They decided to take it to the bubble bath where Ramon dipped her enormous natural tits in. Fucking her in every position was the key, cause her beautiful naturals would not stop shaking.. Enjoy..

Starring: Selena Castro, Ramon Nomar

[​IMG]
    Size: 214Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 720x480 / Duration: 0:22:11

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Gorod126

Stockings 3642 Rescue Me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3642 Rescue Me

[​IMG]
    Description: I pulled it off, when I saw Ashley park today. I flattened her tire with a little stick and waited around the corner to play the hero roll. She was in shock and I came to the rescue. I told her I had a pump at my place, and she came back with me to pick it up. Once we got there, she wanted to thank me for the help and showed me her bush. I could not resist and dove straight in her sweet HOT BUSH. I taught her some new tricks and my planned paid off.. Enjoy..

Starring: Ashley Blue, Jordan Ash

[​IMG]
    Size: 363Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 720x480 / Duration: 0:33:48

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Gorod126

Stockings 3643 Special Agenda

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3643 Special Agenda Part 1
    Stockings 3643 Special Agenda Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: My boss was so upset with me and my expenses. I like to take care of our clients though. I am glad she got upset and stressed out because she really needed to take a load off. In this case she just wanted to take a load. I was more then happy to give her a nice warm and creamy load. I love her huge tits. I could play with them everyday. I think I am going to keep on spending the companies money in hopes she will fuck me more often.

Starring: Sarah, Ramon Nomar

[​IMG]
    Size: 691Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:30:58

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Gorod126

Stockings 3644 Glorious Sex

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3644 Glorious Sex Part 1
    Stockings 3644 Glorious Sex Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Kid Jamaica and the lovely, Lea visited the apartment. I was conversing with Kid Jamaica when Lea came in a sexy lingerie outfit with stockings. She was looking hot with her juicy tits pressed up and luscious ass. She gave him a sexy dance that showcased her succulent curves. She requested to suck some dick and nobody was arguing. She deep throated that cock with great wizardry. She jumped on that dick and bounced her ass on it. She was a wild one that was full of surprises. She loved playing with her clit as her pussy got pounded. She loved to get fucked in stretchy positions and she was very flexible. Then, she requested to get fucked in her ass and her wishes were fulfilled. She finger banged her pussy as her ass got rammed. She got buttermilk all over her face, just like she asked for. She left Mike speechless, you will treasure this.

Starring: Lea Lexis, Kid Jamaica

[​IMG]
    Size: 804Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:36:21

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Gorod126

Stockings 3645 Halloween Naughties

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3645 Halloween Naughties

[​IMG]
    Description: It is another sexy Halloween party for the crew in the VIP. Our ladies love to dress up with very little. I bet most of them wish Halloween was every week, just so they could dress up sexy. They know what we like, and they tease us with it every chance they get. Jmac was fishing with his dick to see if anyone would bite. There is always at least one that will do what the other girl is thinking. Jmac gave one girl a sticky treat for Halloween, while Jessica played with her candy cock all night.

Starring: Jessica Valentino, Marley May, Cristian Clay

[​IMG]
    Size: 421Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 / Duration: 0:38:18

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Gorod126

Stockings 3646 The Back Room

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3646 The Back Room Part 1
    Stockings 3646 The Back Room Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: I was the new guy at this modeling agency. My first day I met the boss. She was hot, but in a bad mood. She was yelling at some of the other models when I walked in. She jumped on my case about this and that. I asked her if I could help. She bossed me around a little bit and told me to rub her shoulders. I am not sure what happened, but after a minute I was not rubbing her shoulders any more. My hands were all over her. Her pussy was soaking wet. At first I wanted to pull away, but I thought I would get fired. I just let it go and did what I was told. I fucked her or she fucked me. I am not sure but it was the best first day I could have every asked for.

Starring: Nikky Blond, Jordan Ash

[​IMG]
    Size: 618Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1024x576 / Duration: 0:27:21

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Gorod126

Stockings 3647 Wife Awaits Stud For Hardcore Pussy Fucking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3647 Wife Awaits Stud For Hardcore Pussy Fucking Part 1
    Stockings 3647 Wife Awaits Stud For Hardcore Pussy Fucking Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: After a long hard day in the city’s most crime-ridden corners, police inspector Lauro Giotto comes home and is lucky to be comforted by his beautiful wife Lolly Gartner. The blue-eyed blonde babe from Latvia has a curvy ass and absolutely breath-taking long hair. She looks so fabulous in her dress and high heels, soon, this light-skinned lovely is kneeling before her man and gives his balls some licking and sucks his cock. Lauro can’t wait to play with the 36A natural tits of this glamour hottie! Today’s Hands on Hardcore episode by heats up when he inserts his dick into her shaved pussy. Let the love-making begin! He licks her twat and enjoys licking along her silken skin. Lolly raises her endless legs to accommodate her husband’s massive boner. He needs some relaxation after a long and hard day. The police officer fucks his beautiful wife on the couch and slides his boner in and out of her tasty pussy. Finally, she massages his cock with her hands and makes him cum on her pussy. The inspector is ready for another hard day at work!

Starring: Lolly Gartner

[​IMG]
    Size: 1058Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:22:07

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Gorod126

Stockings 3648 A Sensual Milf Experience

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3648 A Sensual Milf Experience Part 1
    Stockings 3648 A Sensual Milf Experience Part 2
    Stockings 3648 A Sensual Milf Experience Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: Krystal Webb is the perfect sensual milf experience! Today, our busty awesomeness takes off her clothes in this episode of Busty series. Watch the brunette babe with amazing enhanced tits show off her incredible body! She looks like the perfect pin-up girl from the sixties, and our team did a wonderful job, making this a new classic for future generations! The curvy milf with a British accent loves playing with her 30DDD/E / 65G hooters and can’t wait to twist her hard nipples. Krystal’s twat gets wet, once she starts taking off her white blouse and black mini skirt. Check out her shiny black lingerie and look closer when she gently starts rubbing her clit. Her breath-taking curvy ass and endless legs wrapped in nylon stockings is probably already making your balls explode, but wait until she starts playing with her puffy nipples! Can you imagine sucking her tits and squeezing your boner between her knockers? Enjoy some closeup shots of Krystal sliding a sex toy deep into her trimmed pussy while licking her nipples!

Starring: Krystal Webb

[​IMG]
    Size: 1470Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:30:44

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Gorod126

Stockings 3649 Slim Blonde Plays With Toes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3649 Slim Blonde Plays With Toes Part 1
    Stockings 3649 Slim Blonde Plays With Toes Part 2
    Stockings 3649 Slim Blonde Plays With Toes Part 3
    Stockings 3649 Slim Blonde Plays With Toes Part 4

[​IMG]
    Description: In today’s episode of our beautiful slim Czech model Izzy Delphine plays with her toes. She has a fulfilling barefoot bedroom awakening this morning and enjoys touching her stunning legs and sexy tootsies! Izzy had a very sensual and sexual dream. She woke up super horny and can’t stop touching her irresistible toes, feet, and calves. The natural beauty with small tits and a curvy butt gives us some seductive looks and inviting smiles while introducing her glass dildo to the scene! She spreads her thighs wide open and slides that little helper in and out her tasty trimmed pussy. The young girl enjoys that sex toy inside her cunny and bends forward to explore that glass dildo’s sensation inside her wet box. Can you imagine sucking her sexy toes while looking into her green eyes? Would you like to help her with her lingerie and watch her masturbate in front of you? Her pussy play might make your balls explode, but maybe you are about to stroke your boner just like Izzy strokes her clit until she cums and enjoys a good morning orgasm!

Starring: Izzy Delphine

[​IMG]
    Size: 1970Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:41:10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Gorod126

Stockings 3650 Handcuffed And Gagged in The Clinic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3650 Handcuffed And Gagged in The Clinic Part 1
    Stockings 3650 Handcuffed And Gagged in The Clinic Part 2
    Stockings 3650 Handcuffed And Gagged in The Clinic Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: A BDSM prescription sometimes helps against blue balls. Today’s episode of masterpiece, starring Candy Alexa and Kai Taylor. The British doc with brunette hair and brown eyes crams his hot nurse’s mouth with a black gagball. The blue-eyed beauty loves role plays with her boss and asks him to put handcuffs around her wrists. She wanks his boner and gives him a handjob before he licks her trimmed pussy. Then, he penetrates his submissive’s wet box with his big dong. Once that gagball has been removed, the Doc crams her deep throat with his rod and starts fucking her snatch from behind. Kai probes her tight anus with his fingers and inserts two fingers deep into her asshole. Some licking lubes up her derriere and prepares that butthole for his thick prick. Kai bangs the submissive nurse doggy style and ass-fucks her until her butthole gapes! The horny nurse rides his big dong in reverse cowgirl style and fingers her pussy at the same time. Finally, she receives a big load of cum in her face. This nurse wants more!

Starring: Candy Alexa

[​IMG]
    Size: 1598Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:33:24

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Gorod126

Stockings 3651 Blonde Teen Hardcore Fucked on XXXmas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3651 Blonde Teen Hardcore Fucked on XXXmas Part 1
    Stockings 3651 Blonde Teen Hardcore Fucked on XXXmas Part 2
    Stockings 3651 Blonde Teen Hardcore Fucked on XXXmas Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: Alana Moon is a blonde teen who loves to be hardcore fucked on XXXmas! Erik Everhard is here to jingle her bell tonight, as we reveal advent special. Both look gorgeous in their fancy outfits. The handsome man of the hour wears a nice suit, while his holy blonde looks just gorgeous in her skin-tight dress and nylon stockings! They start French kissing and within a couple of seconds, Mr. Everhard licks her tasty shaved pussy. The handsome man crams her butthole with his nose while sticking that wet tongue deep into her cunny. The blonde Hungarian college student gives him a handjob followed by some intense cock sucking. Erik can’t wait to penetrate that curvy ass doggy style and slides his big hard meat deep into her twat! The horny Hungarian bombshell makes her ass gape and fingers her butthole with two fingers while he bangs her cunt.

Starring: Alana Moon

[​IMG]
    Size: 1648Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:34:27

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Gorod126

Stockings 3652 Two Sexy Hot Babes Share Big Cock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3652 Two Sexy Hot Babes Share Big Cock Part 1
    Stockings 3652 Two Sexy Hot Babes Share Big Cock Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Please welcome our two absolutely sexy hot new faces Antonia Sainz and Daisy Lee! Antonia is a brunette hottie with brown eyes and natural tits. Her trimmed pussy and curvy ass might give you an instant boner in your pants, while her seductive looks tantalize you heavenly! Her Czech friend Daisy is a blonde goddess and joins her for some Christmas shopping at the market. Our Xmas charmer Steve Q runs into the two horny chicks and invites them to his cozy livingroom. It’s pretty freezing outside, so the two curious college students follow that handsome guy to his apartment. During some cuddling under the Christmas tree, Antonia notices his hard-on and gives him a handjob. Her eager friend Daisy can’t wait to suck that big cock and crams her mouth with his dick.

Starring: Antonia Sainz and Daisy Lee

[​IMG]
    Size: 1037Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:21:41

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Gorod126

Stockings 3653 Orgasmic Gift Exchange

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3653 Orgasmic Gift Exchange Part 1
    Stockings 3653 Orgasmic Gift Exchange Part 2
    Stockings 3653 Orgasmic Gift Exchange Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: Ho ho hoes - Merry XXX-Mas! We couldn't imagine giving you a better gift than Athina and Ella Hughes indulging in their lesbian fantasies under the tree. The two titty squeezing twinsies have been bad girls this year, make no mistake about it. Santa would concur that the pussy eating and double dong delights they've been dabbling in throughout the year certainly put them on the naughty girls list. In this sexy scene the two babes first go in for some face sitting pussy to mouth action, lapping at their little slits gleefully to prepare them for the pussy insertion they'll soon both be gifting each other with.

Starring: Athina and Ella Hughes

[​IMG]
    Size: 1469Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:30:41

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Gorod126

Stockings 3654 Feet in Ass And Pussy Makes Them Cum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3654 Feet in Ass And Pussy Makes Them Cum Part 1
    Stockings 3654 Feet in Ass And Pussy Makes Them Cum Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: When our two sapphic scissor sisters Briana Bounce and Lara Onyx get together, a lesbian firework is guaranteed! In today’s episode two blonde Russian bombshells get down to business pretty quickly! Briana can’t wait to take off her stunning friend’s high heels and starts sucking her toes. She enjoys the tantalizing sensation of nylon stockings on her tongue. Her pussy gets wet immediately, which leads to some shoe on pussy warm-up. Lara returns the favor with some shaved pussy licking, when today’s lesbian XXX scene heats up! The two hotties take off their shoes and stick those heels into their snatches. Enjoy some closeup shots of those two goddesses sucking their toes and licking their feet! Both can’t wait to touch their pussies and have a sip of champagne! Lara pours that bubbly all over her friend’s nylon and sucks it off her sexy toes! Hot lesbian moments. A foot fetish masterpiece extraordinaire! Hit like and come back for more!

Starring: Briana Bounce and Lara Onyx

[​IMG]
    Size: 1051Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:21:58

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Gorod126

Stockings 3655 Bangin in the New Year Part 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3655 Bangin in the New Year Part 1 Part 1
    Stockings 3655 Bangin in the New Year Part 1 Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Tina Kay, Kiara Lord, Blue Angel, Erik Everhar and Thomas Stone are having a New Years Eve gang bang session for the books! Part one starts out with Miss Kay having a little champagne toast to warm up the evening, but then suddenly the sexy executive finds herself alone, but not wanting to be. Personally we find ourselves totally aroused at the site of this lusty Lithuanian with the naughty secretary look that's complete with glasses framing her sultry green eyes and mini-skirt that reveals her toned thighs.

Starring: Tina Kay

[​IMG]
    Size: 927Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:19:28

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Gorod126

Stockings 3656 5 Gangbang Lovers Love To Party

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3656 5 Gangbang Lovers Love To Party Part 1
    Stockings 3656 5 Gangbang Lovers Love To Party Part 2
    Stockings 3656 5 Gangbang Lovers Love To Party Part 3

[​IMG]
    Description: Tina Kay hears noise in the hallway on New Years Eve and finds two couples making out right in front of her apartment door. She’s been ditched by her hubby, who has left to party with his lads. After masturbating for a while, she is loaded with sexual energy and joins the gangbang lovers for a hardcore group sex bangarang! Thomas Stone, Blue Angel, Kiara Lord, and Erik Everhard can’t wait to jug down champagne and get down! Tina gets her pussy licked immediately and enjoys blowing Thomas’ cock. She shares his dick with the other babes and licks that glans with pleasure! Meanwhile, Erik eats Kiara’s tight pussy and licks the blonde petite college student on the couch. Soon, the 5 gangbang lovers start the fuck party and make this a phenomenal masterpiece! Tina gets her super hot pussy crammed by Erik. She wears nylon stockings and enjoys some fingering while sucking Angel’s hard nipples.

Starring: Blue Angel, Kiara Lord, Tina Kay

[​IMG]
    Size: 1612Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:33:46

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Gorod126

Stockings 3657 Flexible New Milf Rides Two Dildos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3657 Flexible New Milf Rides Two Dildos Part 1
    Stockings 3657 Flexible New Milf Rides Two Dildos Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Veronica Avluv is extremely horny. The flexible new milf here rides a dildo and a Magic Wand vibrator in today’s epic Busty episode! Check out this stunning dreamgirl from the United States of America. An American dream came true, when this hot babe was born! Her enhanced tits look fabulous in her pink bra. She wears red nylon stockings and a G-string, which barely covers her gaping asshole! Enjoy her sucking that rod and come a little closer when she takes off her bra to reveal her magic breasts to us! The dark-haired beauty plays with her cunny and massages her clit with the tip of the dildo. A couple of minutes later, Veronica adds the tantalizing sensation of her Magic Wand to the masturbation scene! She crams her tight fuckhole with that flesh-colored dildo while pushing the vibrator onto her clit. Her big tits shake all over the place when she slides that sex toy between her massive hooters!

Starring: Veronica Avluv

[​IMG]
    Size: 932Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:19:29

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Gorod126

20. Gorod126

Stockings 3659 Sexy Babe in Boots Sucks Feet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stockings 3659 Sexy Babe in Boots Sucks Feet Part 1
    Stockings 3659 Sexy Babe in Boots Sucks Feet Part 2

[​IMG]
    Description: Marie Clarence is a horny milf from France. In today’s episode the brunette babe with blue eyes poses in front of our cameras and gives us some seductive looks. Check out her big tits and explore her tattoos, while she slowly removes those black boots from her gorgeous calves and sexy feet. Her fingers slowly slide into her panties and she starts masturbating on a chair. Marie loves playing with her wet pussy and makes her ass gape, so we can see that pearly butt plug between her butt cheeks! She takes off her nylon stockings and spreads her stunning legs. Then, Miss Clarence starts sucking her feet and licks her toes in front of our cameras. She plays with her nylon stockings and keeps rubbing her clit. See her stunning toes and imagine a footjob by this absolutely breath-taking milf! Endless legs, hot toes and sexy feet - if you wanna see more of this stunner, click on our XXX porn pics below and get some closeup shots of Marie cramming her mouth with her big toe!

Starring: Marie Clarence

[​IMG]
    Size: 950Mb / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 0:19:51

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]