Incest -:- Dialogs In English :)

Discussion in 'Mature & Milf & Incest' started by vihasik, May 27, 2015.

1. vihasik

vihasik Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hey. we need to talk. I know you've been stealing my panties. Shut up. I know you're doing it.. And I know you've been watching my boyfriend fuck me.because I saw you that's how. Shut up, don't say you're sorry. I liked it. That's why I let you do it. You want to fuck your big sister, don't you? It's okay, you don't have to lie to me..

Info:
    File Size: 162 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:17:42
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1140 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9047 Family Therapy Little Brothers Lucky Day.mp4

2. vihasik

[​IMG]

Riley goes in to see her dad at work. After she leaves dad's boss talks to him about how he might be able to land that big promotion.

That night Riley's dad talks to her. She wants to do anything she can to help her dad, but she is really nervous about being with an older man, if dad could maybe show her what she could do?.

Info:
    File Size: 1.76 GB
    Extension: Windows Media
    Format: WMV3
    Duration: 00:40:04
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6071 kb/s
    Audio: WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9048 Riley Reid Anything for daddy.part1.rar
    9048 Riley Reid Anything for daddy.part2.rar
    9048 Riley Reid Anything for daddy.part3.rar

3. vihasik

[​IMG]

We had so many perfect years together. More than most people ever get. It was like a fairy tale. I met a beautiful blonde one day at the park and a few moths later we were married. We bought a house, had a daughter, and we were happy. But she's gone now. And my daughter is all I have. She looks and acts just like her. Pretty, blonde, smart, and very shy. Sometimes I like to pretend my wife is still here with me. I know I shouldn't have these thoughts, but it's hard to stop myself. Sometimes I almost forget that she's my daughter.. ***Starring Zoe Parker & a REAL creampie from her Dad***

Info:
    File Size: 175 MB
    Duration: 00:16:38
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1335 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9049 Family Therapy Zoe Parker Shy Daughters Reward.mp4

4. vihasik

[​IMG]

Your senior thesis for art school is due tomorrow.and the negatives for the final collage are ruined!! You need to recreate the images immediately but none of your models are around. You need a female who will do you this solid, help you out of this serious jam.naturally, your mind wanders to your mother. Always there for you. And, well.your collages tend to be fairly sexual - risque, even - and you choose very attractive women to be your artist's models. And well.your mom is a total smoke show.
    She balks at the idea at first. She is familiar with what your work looks like, and although she respects your artistic vision, she can't imagine that would be appropriate! Spread open like the girls in your collages.completely naked."I'm your mother!" she insists, although you can see that familiar look on her face. She's warming up to the idea. You suggest she have a drink, think about it, and she agrees. A few minutes later, she comes into the living room in a towel and tells you to hurry up into her bedroom.
    She lays down and removes her towel and you quickly get to work directing her. The bourbon starts to kick in and she gets a little flirty, posing with bedroom eyes directed right at you. She asks you if you ever get excited during these shoots, and you wonder if she can see the tent your pitching in your pants for her. You tell her yes, hoping this is going where you want it to. You ask her to touch herself - it's not a lie, you ask all the girls to do this, but it's also true that you ask this because it gets you off. Only difference here is its your mother, touching herself. You can hear from where you stand how wet she is, and it's amazing. She plunges her fingers into her creamy, glistening pussy while she asks if you've ever photographed an older woman like her. You tell her you have, and you were turned on by it. You can tell she wants this to go somewhere, somewhere it shouldn't.but still, you're surprised when she tells you she wants you to take your cock out and stroke to her. Even more so when she tells you she needs you, she needs to touch and feel and lick and suck and fuck your young cock.

Info:
    File Size: 1.04 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:20:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 7025 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9050 Mom Models for Me.part1.rar
    9050 Mom Models for Me.part2.rar
    9050 Mom Models for Me.part3.rar

5. vihasik

[​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 406 MB
    Duration: 00:14:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 3891 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9052 Lynda Leigh Naughty Stepson Show.mp4

6. vihasik

[​IMG]

What does a hotwife like me do when my husband gives me a hall pass to get fucked? I take full fucking advantage of it and make sure to find the two biggest cocks possible and bring them back to my room and have them fuck my brains out, literally(I think the sweat on my back can speak for itself.) I love being bathed in cum by my Master Blaster!

Info:
    File Size: 382 MB
    Duration: 00:10:40
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4871 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9053 Sandra Latina A Hotwife With A Hall Pass.mp4

7. vihasik

[​IMG]

Arya's mom was upset when she got her tattoos, but now she's gotten another one.a big one.and she wants your feedback. As her stepdad, she values your opinion. She pulls down her bodysuit to show off the big tattoo on her torso. Her small titties instantly make your dick hard. Do you think that you can convince her mom that this tattoo is not such a big deal? If so, she will help you to jerk off today. You instantly agree and your stepdaughter shows off the rest of her tattoos. When you cum today, she wants you to cum right in the center of her newest tattoo. Your hand works your hard shaft as she endeavors to show off all of her sexy body to you, including her bush. You thought that all the girls had shaved pussies, but not your stepdaughter! It is almost time for you to cum and you aim right for the center of her torso and give her every drop of cum in your balls.

Info:
    File Size: 112 MB
    Duration: 00:07:19
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1984 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9054 Arya Fae Showing my stepdad ALL of my tattoos.mp4

8. vihasik

[​IMG]

What's better then getting a Blowjob/Handjob from me? Having Sadie squirt her hot breast milk all over your cock while I doing it! I start by getting your cock nice and wet. Then I start jerking it very slowly while Sadie rubs her tits all over your cock. She starts to drip her milk all over your cock and I use it as lube while I keep stroking your cock. I suck some of her milk out and spit it on your cock while Sadie fingers my pussy. I deep throat it while Sadie squirts her milk in my mouth and on your cock. You can't contain yourself any longer and you explode your creamy cum all over. I lick up your cum and Sadie's milk! What a lucky boy you are!!! This is an extremely hot "BLOW JOBS" and "LACTATING" Fetish clip. This clip includes HANDJOBS, BLOW JOBS, LACTATING, HAND EXPRESSING, DRINKING BREAST MILK, GIRLS KISSING, GIRLS MASTURBATING, FINGERING, TIT SUCKING, and CUM IN MOUTH!!!

Info:
    File Size: 61.6 MB
    Duration: 00:06:24
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1210 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9056 Ashley Fires Fetish Clips Cock and Cream.mp4

9. vihasik

[​IMG]

Ugh, now that Dad is older, he's so mean and distant. He was so close to the family, but now he's off talking to dozens of girls, and staying out late. Mom and I have had enough of it.

He's confused when we lead him in, walking arm in arm with him. He immediately notices the straps on the bed, but Mom tells him not to worry about it. She begins unbuttoning his shirt, and I follow her lead. I help take off his pants, forcing his clothes off of him, and Mom tells him we have a surprise. She giggles saying it's a good surprise, but Aiden has no idea what Mom and I have been planning..

Info:
    File Size: 375 MB
    Extension: AVI
    Format: DIVX
    Duration: 00:11:00
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 4490 kb/s
    Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9057 Its Cleo and Ashley Fires.avi

10. vihasik

[​IMG]

Missy stomps into the living room only to find her 'Mommy" in a very compromising position. Her panel was open for all to see with bright lights coming out of her fingers and her mouth was filled with flashing strobes! Missy was in shock. She called to her Mommy but she did not answer nor did she even acknowledge Missy was there. She just stared off to space while her lighted hands worked on her stomach! Missy finally yells at her! Mommy blinks, turns her head and smiles "Yes Dear?" She can not believe her eyes! She asks her Mom what the hell was going on? Her Mom tells her that she is a Robot and was created to serve her Master, her Daddy. Missy does not understand so her Mom sits her down and shows her the open C-Panel and how it works. Missy starts to grasp the situation. But is still skeptical. She sees her Mom has a wire sticking out and decides to pull on it. MommyBot starts to shake and convulse. Missy quickly reconnects the wire. Her Mom closes her C-Panel before Missy does anything else and says not touch Mommy's circuits. Missy finally realizes what her Mother is. But Mom says there is more she has to tells her. That she was a Robot too! She was not Missy but MissyBot. Missy laughs and tells Mom that was impossible. That she had flesh and memories of her whole life. Mom explains that those are programs and her skin was a latex. Missy starts to freak out so Mom has to give her a time out by freezing her. She does this a few times and manually programs MissyBot to become self aware. MissyBot is turned back on, panel opened, and is ready for programming. Mom tells her that she is going to override her maturity program. She will age her and give her breasts and a vagina. She increases her boob size a little too much and dials back to a proper size. Then she gives her a nice pink pussy. Now that she has all of her new mature female parts it was time for sexual programming. She would have to learn to please Daddy like Mommy Does! This is a "ROBOT" Fetish clip. This clip includes ROBOTS, FEMBOTS, TABOO, FAMILY TABOO, MOTHER/DAUGHTER SEX, FREEZING, MALFUNCTIONS, OPEN PANEL, BREAST EXPANSION, LESBIAN SEX, HUMAN/ROBOT REALIZATION, and SPECIAL EFFECTS!!!

Info:
    File Size: 56.3 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:15:47
    Video: AVC, 854x, 25.000 FPS, 363 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9058 Ashley Fires Fetish Clips My Mommy is a Robot.mp4

11. vihasik

[​IMG]

Mommy is home early and hope you were a good little boy. Nothing happened on Mommy's date, Mommy decided to save herself for you. After that ass licking you gave Mommy before my date I really just wanted to come back home. You finished your homework and Mommy is soo proud that I am going to do something very special for my baby boy. Mommy is going to help jerk you off and tell you all the naughty things I like to think about when I touch myself. And the things Mommy wants to do to her precious boy.Don't worry Mommy will let you cum!I know you have been wanting to see Mommy's beautiful breasts up close. I have caught you many times trying to get a full view of them andhere's your chance. Mommy will share some of her spit with to help you jerk that boy dick of yours! Mommy is getting turned on and wants her little darling boy soo bad that she is going to. This is a "TABOO" Fetish clip. This clip includes TABOO, FAMILY TABOO, MOMMY/SON, JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, TIT WORSHIP, DIRTY TALK, and SPIT FETISH!!!

Info:
    File Size: 26.5 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 404
    Duration: 00:08:45
    Video: AVC, 720x, 24.000 FPS, 289 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9059 A Mothers Love Permission To Cum.mp4

12. vihasik

[​IMG]

Fifi Foxx, POV, mom/son, son is upset because all the boys in his grade are experienced sexually & he still hasn't kissed a girl, Mom offers to teach him how to kiss using herself, sensual kissing, virtual kissing, son's cock accidentally stiffens, Mom knows her son is still upset & wants him to feel more experienced, Mom knows it's wrong, missionary, simulated cum in mouth, swallowing, cum swallowing, MILF, older woman, sex education.

It was embarrassing. You didn't plan or want to be the only guy in your grade that hadn't.you know, gotten "special attention" from a girl. All the boys were constantly bragging about it, and there you were, a kissless virgin. It sucked, and instead of playing video games in the living room like you normally would be doing, you had been pouting in your room.

"What's up? You haven't been out of your room the entire day," Mom says walking into your room. At first you try to deny it, but Mom knows that the boys at school have been teasing you. I mean, you've tried to ignore them, but it's gotten so bad lately that you don't know what to do.

Mom tries to have a talk with you, telling you that everyone matures at a different age, but it's not fair. You're sure Mom had a kiss when she was your age, but she insists that it's not about who does it first or who does it last, but who does it the best. You're not buying it, so Mom tells you that she'll help you out and teach you.

Info:
    File Size: 248 MB
    Duration: 00:21:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 1497 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9060 PEEPING SON SPIES ON STEP MOMMY.mp4

13. vihasik

[​IMG]

Mom rambles on the phone about her new medication to her friend on the phone. "All I know is that you take care of one problem, and another resurfaces," she sighs. "This one [medication] is making me super, super horny." On top of being completely embarrassed by the side effect, Mom has caught herself masturbating uncontrollably in different parts of the house, and even while she's out running errands.

Without noticing, Mom starts rubbing her clit in the middle of her conversation, and once she realizes what she's doing, decides she better hang up. She rests her head back on the couch, and begins enjoying herself once again. You walk in, unaware of what's going on, and catch Mom with her fingers up her dress, moaning softly.

Info:
    File Size: 277 MB
    Duration: 00:23:39
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 1499 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9061 STEPMOM GETS MADE INTO A WHORE Fifi Foxx.mp4

14. vihasik

[​IMG]

"Look, please.I'm begging you," Whitney pleads on the phone, "one more week - just one more week." Ever since Whitney's husband left her, she's been trying to pay everything herself, all while raising her son as a single parent.

She pleads with the bank not to take her house, promising to pay them in a short, timely manner, but has no idea how she's going to do it. "What am I going to do?" Whitney asks herself. With no other option but to get yet another job, she figures that stripping could give her some quick, easy cash.

Whitney knocks on the door to her son's room, heels and dress in hand, embarrassed to tell him what she has to do. "You know Mommy's working two jobs to keep this roof over our heads, and.looks like I might have to be working a third one," she begins to explain to her son. Aiden is sympathetic, lying a hand against her shoulder, "Mom, you don't have to work so much." But she did. In fact, ever since Aiden's father left the picture, Mom was barely able to keep them afloat.

"It's okay, Mom, I know you're doing your best," Aiden tells her. He knew how hard Mom worked to give him a good life, and he'd do anything to take that weight off her shoulders. "Would you be embarrassed if I.you know, started stripping?" Mom's tone is awkward and uneasy. "I'm not really comfortable with it, but there's really no other way."

"Mom, there is another way," Aiden comforts her. Aiden had heard the late night phone calls that Mom had with Dad where she begged him for money. He knew it was embarrassing for her, having to ask him for help, having to work two jobs, and now having to strip for money.

"I was looking online, and I came across this site, and they have these pills - they let you switch bodies," Aiden begins explaining. He continues to say that there are two pills - one person takes one and the other person takes the other, and those two people will swap bodies. "Instead of you going stripping, maybe I could go and strip, and you wouldn't have to, you know, degrade yourself and put your body out there," he tells her.

He can tell his mom is uncomfortable doing it herself, so if they swap bodies, he can make sure they come up with the money they need to keep the house. "You'd really do this for me?" Mom asks. "For us?" Willing to take the work load off his mom's shoulders, Aiden hands her a tablet, and they both chew one up. It gives them a weird, tingly sensation, their body temperate goes up, and they pass out from the overwhelming effects.

When they wake up, they're in each other's bodies. Aiden can't help but check out his new female body, pulling up his red skirt, and Mom freaks out when she sees him touching her body, "Son, what are you doing!?" They examine one another's bodies, making sure that what just happened was real, and not just a dream.

"See! It's real! That's mine.on you!" Aiden says excitedly in his mom's body. Mom keeps Aiden focused on what they swapped for, her stripping job, and has him try on her sparkly high heels and revealing dress. "Be careful," Mom says sweetly, "if you break a heel, you're not gonna be able to make any money."

Aiden begins stripping down and already has a problem trying to unfasten Mom's bra. "So, wait - how do you get these things off?" he asks. Mom tries helping him, but Aiden is insistent on figuring it out himself. He has fun in his new, older body, groping at Mom's tits and looking at her shaved pussy. Once he's dressed in his club outfit and shoes, he struggles to stand and walk in such high heels.

Info:
    File Size: 84.9 MB
    Duration: 00:11:03
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 936 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9062 STEPSON LOSES HIS VIRGINITY TO MOMMY.mp4

15. vihasik

[​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 168 MB
    Duration: 00:20:05
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1030 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9063 MANDY FLORES CUMSHOT COMPILATION.mp4

16. vihasik

[​IMG]

"Good morning sweetie, mommy is going to make you breakfast."Son always found his mom incredibly sexy, and he is tired of not getting any sexual favors from her. His mom starts to walk back to the kitchen, but he tells her to come sit next to him, and she does. He tells her that he's always wanted her and that she should be with him instead of his father. He then starts to grope her breasts. She is totally startled by this and pushes his hands away. She says that was not at all appropriate, that his father is really good to her, and that she will have to tell him about this incident when he returns from his business trip. The son tells her that's not going to happen, and that he has a way to persuade her to be his fuck toy. mandy flores. She laughs and tells him that he couldnt have her if he tried, and to sit here and wait for his breakfast. She starts to get up, and he pushes her back down into her chair. He pulls out a mind control device he made just for her (its a laser pointer). He grabs his mom by the shoulder, "You see this, mom?" he asks"its the solution to all my problems." He puts the device up to her face and shines the light into her forehead for a few seconds. His mom's head jerks around a few times as the device starts to take control of her brain. "Youcant control me" she says, grabbing her head while slowly the device takes over more and more of her free will. In an instant, her face goes blank, her eyes go wide, and she looks at her son. "Slutbot mommy now activated"she says in a robotic voice. The son can't believe his device actually worked, but there she is, staring at him blankly with a smile on her face. He asks if his old mommy is still in control and she says "No darling, your old mommy is gone forever. I am your new slutbot mommy. Allow me to worship your throbbing cock!"..

Info:
    File Size: 176 MB
    Duration: 00:15:41
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1430 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9064 Slutbot mommy Women Following Orders.mp4

17. vihasik

[​IMG]

You gasp as you wake up from a terrible nightmare you were having. Your body is cold sweating, you're scared, and instead of staying in a dark room by yourself, you seek comfort from your mom.

"Come in," she says half asleep when you knock on her bedroom door. Mom always had a way of making you feel better, whether it was her presence or the fact that she always knew exactly what to do or say.

"Honey, what's wrong?" she says still groggy. "Still having that same nightmare?" She can tell that you're scared, so she moves over and offers to share her bed with you. "You can sleep with me," she says, and as you slide in beside her, she pulls the blanket over the both of you.

"Don't put the TV on too loud, okay?" she says turning her back towards you. Still shaky from your nightmare, you scoot really close to her, now feeling more comfortable and safe than before. "There's an entire bed," she says sweetly. "Scoot over."

Happy being next to her, you snuggle in closer, and as your body rubs up against hers, your cock accidentally stiffens. You nudge in closer, and honestly, that small friction of your bodies rubbing together feels pretty good. "Oh! Is that your knee.or your hand?" she says turning back around and pushing you back a little bit.

You're embarrassed, so you don't respond, but when she turns back around to get some sleep, you move in closer. Maybe she didn't know you had a hard-on, so you could rub up against her again, and she wouldn't notice.

But she did. "Sweetie, whatever that is, can you just scoot over a little bit?" But you didn't budge - it felt too good to move, and your erection wasn't going away. Irritated and unable to go to sleep, she looks down to see your massive erection, sighs, and in an exhausted tone says, "Honey, Mommy's trying to sleep, and that's.you gotta put that away, okay?"

But you can't just "put it away." Feeling Mommy's soft body against yours has your mind racing. When she turns back around, your body is already against hers. "The rubbing has got to stop," she says now aggravated. "You're not going to let me sleep, are you?"

Mom mutters to myself, "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm gonna do this. Let's just relieve you, and go back to bed, okay?" She moves her hand down to your cock and begins stroking it. Not too pleased with the action, she faces the other way, disgusted with what she is doing.

After a couple of minutes, she gets frustrated, "Okay, really? You must really do that a lot for it not to work. I have to get up in like three hours. I need to get rid of this thing." She sits up, explaining that this is the only time this will ever happen, and then begins sucking your cock.

Info:
    File Size: 391 MB
    Duration: 00:33:41
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 1485 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9065 MOMMY SUCKS THE CUM FROM HER STEPSONS COCK.mp4

18. vihasik

[​IMG]

Scene One: Followed Home

Woman walks into her living room and is ferociously set upon by her son. He rips her jeans apart and takes her in the cunt and mouth over and over again.

Scene Two: This is not Love

Mom went to bed early without leaving dinner ready. Son sneaks in and caresses her sexy body. He reaches under, rips open her top. Mom opens her eyes wide and lets out a scream as son fucks her to completion. He leaves Mom's tight pussy full of his cum and thoughts where she went wrong.

Scene Three: Followed Home

A professional woman comes home from a long day at the office. She screams as she is grabbed from behind but her nightmare is only beginning as she is used over and over again by the stranger, her Son.

Scene Four: Giving Mom a Baby

A lovely brunette in flannel is fucked over and over by her son and left a sopping, sweat-soaked mass, of used womanhood on her couch. She pulls up her shorts to cover up the creampie left by her Son.

Info:
    File Size: 226 MB
    Resolution: 768 x 432
    Duration: 00:43:58
    Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 582 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9066 Bare Back Studios Dava Foxx in A Sons Rag.mp4

19. vihasik

[​IMG]

My sexy mom Cory comes home from work and can't wait to get into the shower. Peeling off those incredible panties and nylons, I can't help but watch her and jerk off. Mom catches me peeping in on her and pleasing myself. She is pissed and bends me over her lap to spank my ass. I know I shouldn't I like it when she spanks me but man is she hot! She obviously likes it too because she can't help but grab my cock and start sucking! Holy she gives a great blow job! My mom wants me to join her in the shower, I think it's time to fuck her once and for all. She bends over in front of me and I fuck her right there, she stops, sits on the tub and spreads her legs so I can fuck her some more. Back and forth we go fucking each other like crazy! My mom screams out that she wants me to cum inside her! I can't let her down so I blow my load deep inside her pussy. Thanks mom!

Info:
    File Size: 97.6 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:26:03
    Video: AVC, 640x, 30.000 FPS, 387 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

9067 Cory Chase in Shower and Creampie for Mommie.mp4

20. vihasik