Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Humiliation Fetish

Discussion in 'General Fetish' started by FiRRMA, May 13, 2016.

1. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Princess Heather Makes You Prove You are Her Pathetic Foot Piggy
    "Would rather be with your woman this weekend -- or be my pathetic pedicure slave and foot piggy? Let's see what happens to your pecker when I flick my feet in your face and stuff my dirty kneesock in your mouth. Can you guess what I'm gonna make you do with my other sock? Get ready to grunt for Princess, piggy..." 6 minutes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Princess Heather Makes You Prove You are Her Pathetic Foot Piggy
    iNFO: 5min 55s | 170 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Princess_Heather_Makes_You_Prove_You_are_Her_Pathetic_Foot_Piggy.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    Princess Heather Makes You Prove You are Her Pathetic Foot Piggy.mp4

2. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

How Was Work Pig
    So how was that long, hard, boring day at work pig huh? You were up at the crack of dawn to go to your low paid job doing as many hours possible in the day whilst I am sound asleep getting my beauty sleep in.

Blo.od, sweat and tears goes into your job. You push yourself to the limit to ensure you earn enough to keep me happy. I am far too beautiful, far too superior and better than you to ever work a day in my life. That's why you are one of my many minions who slave away all day every day to fulfil my greed of cash. My days are filled with lunches, shopping, dinner, partying and a whole lot of champagne all the luxuries you will never ever experience. You will go without sleep, you will go without food and you will lower yourself to any low paid, degrading job to ensure you have a constant cash flow because without your cash your NOTHING.

I would hate to be you, I would hate to love someone so much and they don't even know you exist. You hate to see me get richer but you can't help but pay. It's your life, to work and pay me and live a life of a poverty stricken loser. I enjoy reminding you of your place, I love rubbing my lavish lifestyle in your face and it makes me very happy taking all your cash and not given a fuck. So pay up, I'm off out to party while you stay at home and pay for my night out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: how_was_work_pig_hd
    iNFO: 6min 45s | 200 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    how_was_work_pig_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    how_was_work_pig_hd.mp4
    DepFile
    how_was_work_pig_hd.mp4
    Keep2Share
    how_was_work_pig_hd.mp4

3. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

You Dumb, Obedient Jerk Zombie Humiliation
    Kelle Martina

Hello little jerk addict, I know you love stroking for me. And there is a reason that I love when you stroke for me. I mean I know why you love it, it feels good and it gets you off. But there’s one very important thing that masturbation teaches you, obedience. Have you ever noticed how dumb you get the harder your cock gets? You turn into a total obedient jerk zombie. All the blood moves out of your brain and into your cock. You just get so weak. So start stroking. Yes that feels so good.

You’re going to start out stroking slow, and then I’m going to make you go faster and faster as you get closer to cumming. But you’re not allowed to cum until I say so. But for now, just jerking, nice and slow, up and down, jerking and jerking as I instruct you and tease you with my sexy body. Get into a rhythm, as you start to feel an overwhelming sense of obedience as I completely take over your brain. You’ll start to feel more obedient for me the harder you jerk. You just want to drown in the feeling of submission and helplessness.

Jerk it faster. Don’t you feel your will power draining away the more you stroke? All you want to do is be an obedient boy for me. Why do you think it’s so easy for hot girls like me to tease you out of everything? We can get you to do anything we want. For some reason the meaner I am to you the harder you get. You like it when girls are mean to you, when they turn you into a little stroke zombie. Don’t stop jerking. I want you to jerk yourself until you’re my obedient little pet.

As you get closer and closer to orgasm you become more pliable and obedient. I can make you do anything I want when I get you to stroke for me. It’s just so much better when I tell you how to jerk for me, instead of your sad little habits jerking all by yourself. You need me. You need to be a good obedient boy for me. You just can’t get enough of stroking, you love your hand around your cock, just pumping it again and again.

I know you’re getting close. Cumming is your reward for being a good obedient boy. What you don’t realize is that this instruction is just training you to be more obedient. That’s why I do this for you. Teaching you obedience through masturbation. I’m molding you into exactly what I want. And that makes your dick even harder, knowing that I’m changing you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: You Dumb, Obedient Jerk Zombie Humiliation
    iNFO: 9min 7s | 314 MB | 960x540 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    You_Dumb,_Obedient_Jerk_Zombie_Humiliation.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    You Dumb, Obedient Jerk Zombie Humiliation.mp4

4. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

You’ll Stare And Cling To My Every Word
    Princess Mika

Hey loser, do you wanna know something that’s super great about your addiction to me? I don’t have to do anything. I know you already feel that urge to start stroking. You felt it from the moment you saw this clip. That’s what it’s all about to you, you live to stroke. That’s all you think about, you’re like a chronic masturbator. Because your cock is so tiny. No woman wants it. So you stroke it to bring it pleasure. Look at you, mindlessly stroking already. You love stroking to me, my beautiful princess face in my beautiful princess bra, that’s all it takes. You’re so easy. I told you, I don’t really have to do anything. I’m not naked, you can’t even see all of me, and I’m not even giving you sexy jerkoff instructions.

And not only can you fuck like a real man because of that little dick but you also can’t jerk it like a real man. A real man uses his whole hand and strokes it up and down. You use just a few fingers and have a very short range of motion, lol. You’re not even a real man when you jerkoff! And I know that you cum really hard for me, I mean how could you not, look at me. But it’s important to point out that you still don’t cum as well as a real man with a big dick, even masturbating. And you like to hear this reminder, don’t you? It’s so nice of me to remind you.

You love being reminded about how useless your dick is, about how much you need me, and how pathetic you are. But also about your addiction to me. And I don’t really have to do anything, I just sit here, move around a bit, talk to you, and that’s all you need to get off. Isn’t that funny? Doesn’t that make you even more pathetic? You should thank me for bringing you this new fucking low. Say, “Thank you Princess Mika.”

I’m not even going to tell you how to stroke it because I don’t really care. You just need to hear these reminders. Just look at me, listen to my words, feel how pathetic you are. It feels so good to feel pathetic. This is what you were born to do, worship me. It feels good to worship. It feels good to pay to be able to see me and worship me. It feels good to stroke. It feels good to obey. You’re lucky to be able to gaze upon me, to listen to my commands. Everything about your life is better because of me, even though I’m going to bring you to new lows, lower than you though you could go.

I’m sitting here doing almost nothing, and you’re clinging onto every word, gazing upon me for as long as I let you. It’s pathetic really. All too easy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Cling
    iNFO: 7min 8s | 245 MB | 960x540 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Cling.mp4
    Uploaded
    Cling.mp4
    DepFile
    Cling.mp4
    Keep2Share
    Cling.mp4

5. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Dare to Compare
    Before you start watching grab a photo of your wife and put it next to your computer screen, or pull up a photo of her on your computer and keep it next to the video while you watch. This should be fun. Even before the video starts playing you won’t be looking at your wife and when you do you will be hanging your head in shame. You will be gawking at my smoking hot body, rock hard from the way I look and move. The more I tease you about your sexless marriage, the harder you get for Me, you just can’t control yourself. What if your wife knew what you were doing right now?
    Featuring: Kayla Jane
    Categories: Humiliation
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: dare to compare
    iNFO: 10min 15s | 118 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    dare_to_compare.mp4
    Uploaded
    dare_to_compare.mp4
    DepFile
    dare_to_compare.mp4
    Keep2Share
    dare to compare.mp4

6. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Black & Blue Balls
    Let me make your blue balls black! You are so addicted to me you will buy this video knowing you are going to be in pain when you are done watching it! You are so excited when I appear in a sexy sheer open bust bodysuit that has your dick is hard immediately you can't wait to get started stroking, even if it means you are getting closer to your ultimate denial! Goddess Kayla Jane Danger
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: blueballs black
    iNFO: 8min 23s | 97.4 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    blueballs_black.mp4
    Uploaded
    blueballs_black.mp4
    DepFile
    blueballs_black.mp4
    Keep2Share
    blueballs black.mp4

7. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Too cheap to cum?
    Let's see how cheap you are when your orgasm is on the line, will you whip out your wallet and spend and spend just so you can cum for me, or will you wimp out and have a ruined orgasm fuck up your day? This is Financial Domination in the form of a JOI with orgasm control or orgasm denial, all depending on how well you follow instructions and how much you are willing to spend!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: are you too cheap to cum
    iNFO: 8min 10s | 95.9 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    are_you_too_cheap_to_cum.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    are you too cheap to cum.mp4

8. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Boot Camp Day 3 Humpday humiliation
    It's day 3 of the week long boot camp - I hope you are keeping up , and if you aren't start buying the videos now so you can start with the first video on the next monday! Today is HUMPDAY -and that means it's time for some humiliation - buy this video to learn your humpday humiliation tasks and get on with your week long submission boot camp! get to it WORM! Goddess Kayla Jane Danger KaylaJanePOV.com SpoilKayla.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: humpday humiliation
    iNFO: 6min 2s | 134 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    humpday_humiliation.mp4
    Uploaded
    humpday_humiliation.mp4
    DepFile
    humpday_humiliation.mp4
    Keep2Share
    humpday humiliation.mp4

9. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

what you really want
    When you got married - something changed within you, all of a sudden you started noticing how sexy some of your male co-workers are. All of a sudden you are imagining your secretary as a cross-dresser with a huge cock. You are having dreams about guys & their hard cocks and it is haunting your life… Lets see what we can do about this...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: what you really want
    iNFO: 7min 16s | 163 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    what_you_really_want.mp4
    Uploaded
    what_you_really_want.mp4
    DepFile
    what_you_really_want.mp4
    Keep2Share
    what you really want.mp4

10. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

James Bond turned powerless
    (Custom Video Script) I am the new villainess, your arch enemy, and you James Bond, are now mine. I've got you trapped, and your wimpy frame and tiny body has nothing on my Amazonian figure. I tower above you, and pick you up by your puny neck before dropping you before me to be entranced by my long, lean, and powerful legs. You can make this easy or hard, you can go willingly, become my slave and help me take over the world, or I can squeeze the last bits of masculinity, humanity and strength from you with my legs leaving you powerless, week and ultimately MINE no matter what!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: james bond custom
    iNFO: 10min 48s | 127 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    james_bond_custom.mp4
    Uploaded
    james_bond_custom.mp4
    DepFile
    james_bond_custom.mp4
    Keep2Share
    james bond custom.mp4

11. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Olga "Alone With Mom"
    Your Dad has gone away for the weekend, leaving you home alone with your Step-Mom. Olga thought you'd gone with your dad so she's quite surprised when you walk in the front room while she's making herself comfortable on the sofa. Olga tells you she wants a bit of alone time because she's feeling horny and needs to play with her pussy, but when she catches you peeking up her skirt she suggests you should stick around and WANK with her! Olga makes it clear your Dad hasn't been doing a good job of satisfying her CUNT and now she wants to see if you've got what it takes to please her!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: olga-alone-with-mom_full_hd
    iNFO: 8min 36s | 377 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    olga-alone-with-mom_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

12. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Kiki Minaj “Red Light Green Light”
    Miss Minaj is running an Advanced Masturbation Class at college and part of her cum curriculum is to control your WANK by ordering you to wank on a green light and to stop on a red light...Miss Minaj certainly likes getting involved with her class's learning process so it isn't long before she's fucking her JUICY CUNT with a huge dildo! Will you be a good student and follow Miss Minaj's instructions to the letter until she allows you to empty your balls?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: kiki-minaj-red-light-green-light_full_hd
    iNFO: 11min 6s | 486 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    kiki-minaj-red-light-green-light_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

13. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Sapphire “Foot WANK”
    Sapphire is your girlfriend's best friend, she wants to know how things are going between you both while you're alone together. Sapphire quickly confesses that she knows you've got a thick COCK which really turns her on. Sapphire wants to see how big your DICK is for herself and quickly tells you to get it out and start to WANK while she teases you with her hot legs and feet!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: sapphire-foot-wank_full_hd
    iNFO: 12min 2s | 527 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    sapphire-foot-wank_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

14. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Jamie T “Surprise Dance”
    Your girlfriend Jamie T has promised that you'd get a naughty treat if you didn't pester her all day... You've impressed her with how well you've done and now you are home she can't wait to give you the surprise she promised. Jamie has been wearing some very sexy lingerie which she knows will have your COCK rock hard and get you in the mood to FUCK!...Before you take things to the next level, she want's to give you a sexy dance and the opportunity to have a WANK! So unzip those pants and enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: jamie-t-surprise-dance_full_hd
    iNFO: 9min 13s | 404 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    jamie-t-surprise-dance_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

15. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

16. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Charlie Rose “Busty Bouncing Babe”
    Charlie is one of your hot college mates and while you are waiting for the tutor to turn up you decide to have a bit of fun, Charlie is bored and when you show her that you have bought a space hopper into college she can’t help but be excited! She jumped straight on it and started bouncing around the classroom, as she bounder her already loose shirt came open and you got a great view of her bouncing tits! You watch and enjoy the show of this cute little brunette and her very bouncy natural boobs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: charlie-rose-busty-bouncing-babe_hd
    iNFO: 6min 11s | 266 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    charlie-rose-busty-bouncing-babe_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

17. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Aston Wilde “Long Strokes”
    Aston needs your help re painting the radiator cover but all you can do is look up her skirt at the sexy panties she has on, when she figures out what is distracting you she offers you a deal. Aston will let you have a wank over her panties, pussy and ass if you promise to help her get the housework done! That sounds like a good deal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: aston-wilde-long-strokes_full_hd
    iNFO: 7min 46s | 339 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    aston-wilde-long-strokes_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

18. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Kellie O’Brian “Cheeky Like Me”
    Kellie has been designing your wedding invitations and and when you go around to pick them up she tells you how happy she is that she is going to be apart of your big day. She bends over her dresser to find the invitations but wants to ask you a question before you go, the dress she is wearing is the one she wants to wear to your wedding and wants to know if you think it is too short? She bends over and you get an eyeful of her sexy ass which instantly springs your cock to life!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: kellie-obrian-cheeky-like-me_full_hd
    iNFO: 8min 9s | 357 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    kellie-obrian-cheeky-like-me_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

19. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Leg Teasing Masturbation JOI CEI
    In this custom video, I know you love my legs, so I start with just panties on and in a side view for the best look at my long legs as I stroke them and point my toes while you stroke your cock, I edge you right up to the brink then have you STOP and taste your precum for me, then we repeat from a different angle, my ass and legs in your face this time, and then I slide my panties off and join in on the masturbation fun but your first orgasm is going to be ruined, right into your hand for you to eat and clean up and ONLY then will you be allowed to follow along with me for the last part where we get to masturbate and cum together!! :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Leg Teasing Masturbation JOI CEI
    iNFO: 15min 25s | 467 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Leg_Teasing_Masturbation_JOI_CEI.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    Leg Teasing Masturbation JOI CEI.mp4

20. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Boxing Gloves Belly Punching JOI
    In this custom video, it's fight night!! :) I have my big pink boxing gloves on and NOTHING else :) I tell you to whip your cock out then follow my lead as I suck in my stomach nice and tight then punch while you do it to yourself too, I know how much it turns you on and I know it's going to build up a nice big load and orgasm for the TKO!! :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Boxing Gloves Belly Punching JOI
    iNFO: 14min 14s | 416 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Boxing_Gloves_Belly_Punching_JOI.mp4
    Uploaded
    Boxing_Gloves_Belly_Punching_JOI.mp4