Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Humiliation Fetish

Discussion in 'General Fetish' started by FiRRMA, May 13, 2016.

1. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Foot Control
    My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly. They are your everything and without them you would be nothing. You are unable to think for yourself, my feet do that for you.

Tell me you love my feet, shout it out loud. Spoil them as they deserve and shoe me just what an obedient foot stroking slut you are. Go ahead, smell them. Press your snout right up against your computer screen and take one giant whiff of perfection and fall comatosed to my aromatic scent. You need me, you need my feet and you will do anything for the privilege of being owned by such divine soles.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: foot_control_hd
    iNFO: 7min 13s | 221 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    foot_control_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    foot_control_hd.mp4
    DepFile
    foot_control_hd.mp4
    Keep2Share
    foot_control_hd.mp4

2. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Femdom Addicted
    It's true, you are deep within your addiction. You started off as curious, horny perv and look where you are now. Femdom rules your life. You can only get off to Femdom, anything else just doesn't comes close to the thrill you experience when you are in your submissive state with your eyes transfixed on a hot, dominant bitch.

Femdom has made you the person you are today, it has corrupted your already weakened mind and controls you in every way possible. What would you do without Femdom? What would you do without hot, controlling, bratty bitches? Your life would be nothing. The thing is, you were never normal, you just needed something to hep you embrace your abnormality and that is where Femdom came in. It gave you reason and it gave you some kind of worth and your addiction then spiralled out control from then.

You've tried several times to quit but it has never worked out. You know your only life is one of a Femdomslave. You have always been a nobody and this fetish gives your 'nobody' status some meaning.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: femdom_addict_hd
    iNFO: 6min 25s | 207 MB | 1280x720 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    femdom_addict_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    femdom_addict_hd.mp4
    DepFile
    femdom_addict_hd.mp4
    Keep2Share
    femdom_addict_hd.mp4

3. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Bikini Boot Goddess Kobe Catches You Jerking Off to Her
    "You disgusting little pervert. Sneaking into my bedroom to spy on me as I'm getting ready to go into the hot tub. Sniffing my undies and then trying to hide in my hamper closet when I catch you. Pathetic wimp. Well, I'm standing right in front of you. Why don't you show me what you were doing? Jerk that cock, wussy. NOW..." 4 minutes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Bikini Boot Goddess Kobe Catches You Jerking Off to Her
    iNFO: 3min 28s | 76.4 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Bikini_Boot_Goddess_Kobe_Catches_You_Jerking_Off_to_Her.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    Bikini Boot Goddess Kobe Catches You Jerking Off to Her.mp4

4. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Bratty Megan Humiliates You for Stealing Her Cheerleading Panties
    "How DARE you. Stealing my cheerleading panties before the big competition? Leaving me to wear a cheap-ass thong? You embarrassed me, so now I am going to humilate the HELL out of you. You're gonna worship my butt, you little brown noser. And then I'm going make you regret what you did for the rest of your life..." 9 minutes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Bratty Megan Humiliates You for Stealing Her Cheerleading Panties
    iNFO: 9min 2s | 199 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Bratty_Megan_Humiliates_You_for_Stealing_Her_Cheerleading_Panties.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    Bratty Megan Humiliates You for Stealing Her Cheerleading Panties.mp4

5. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Seductive Step-Dommy Tiffani Tempts You with a BJ in the Big Bed
    "Since the big man of the house is away on business, how would you like to be the 'man' of the house, instead of the widdle man of the house? Hmm? Wanna wear the man pants with your beautiful step-dommy? I see you getting a stiffy every time I gloss my luscious lips. So, why don't you unzip for me...LOL!" 6 minutes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Seductive Step-Dommy Tiffani Tempts You with a BJ in the Big Bed
    iNFO: 6min 17s | 137 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Seductive_Step-Dommy_Tiffani_Tempts_You_with_a_BJ_in_the_Big_Bed.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    Seductive Step-Dommy Tiffani Tempts You with a BJ in the Big Bed.mp4

6. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Seductive Step-Dommy Tiffani Tempts You with a BJ in the Big Bed
    "Since the big man of the house is away on business, how would you like to be the 'man' of the house, instead of the widdle man of the house? Hmm? Wanna wear the man pants with your beautiful step-dommy? I see you getting a stiffy every time I gloss my luscious lips. So, why don't you unzip for me...LOL!" 6 minutes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Seductive Step-Dommy Tiffani Tempts You with a BJ in the Big Bed
    iNFO: 6min 17s | 137 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    Seductive Step-Dommy Tiffani Tempts You with a BJ in the Big Bed.mp4

7. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

You Can Have Me Boss, Just Leave Her, I Know You Want To
    Luscious Lindsey

You know the thing is we work together and I see you all the time, and I see that grumpy, pathetic look on your face. And I know it’s because of her, at home, your wife. And I see the way you look at me and how hot I am. And how much you want me, how much you crave me, and how much you fucking need me. Isn’t that right, boss?

And I know exactly what you’re going to do next. You’re gonna leave her for me. I mean look at you, you’re miserable at home. And you can’t stay away from me. You love how hot I am. You don’t think I’ve noticed all those times when you eyeball me, when you perv on me, staring at me. Checking out my rack, my long legs, my perfect ass. You want me. You’ve always wanted me. And now’s your chance to have me. The only thing you have to do is leave her, leave your wife for me. You can do it, I know you want to. I know how badly you’ve been wanting me.

I know you’ve thought about this, leaving her for me, but you thought, ‘there’s no way that I would want you.’ But I want you to leave her. Don’t you want my sweet pussy? Don’t you wanna get rid of your ugly, annoying, nagging wife? C’mon boss, look at me, does your wife look like this? I know that hideous bitch doesn’t even compare. Go on, just dump her. How many times have you thought about that?

Keep staring at me. And if you don’t leave her, every time you walk into the office, you’re going to see me and regret it. So I know that eventually you will break down and leave her. Would you rather have me around your arms than that embarrassment of a wife? I know you would, buying me whatever I want, spoiling me, getting to touch me. Think about touching me and then think about touching her. See how it excites you? Think of the look on her ugly face as you serve her those divorce papers. You’ll leave her for me and then you’ll give me everything I want, because I’ll be the hottest wife you’ll ever get.

Come here, do you wanna touch me? Oh not yet… You know what I want first… You want this pussy, say bye bye to your wife.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: You Can Have Me Boss, Just Leave Her, I Know You Want To
    iNFO: 5min 43s | 197 MB | 960x540 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    You_Can_Have_Me_Boss,_Just_Leave_Her,_I_Know_You_Want_To.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    You Can Have Me Boss, Just Leave Her, I Know You Want To.mp4

8. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Super Bratty Princess Mindfucks Small Dick Losers
    Miss Cherry Vee

Hey small dick loser. Even though your dick is smaller than my pinky finger, you feel this need to always jerk for me, don’t you? I know you do. In fact, you’re already jerking your pathetic little dick for me, aren’t you? You see even though your dick is so tiny, it still gets hard, it still throbs. It’s throbbing for me right now. Just look at me. You can’t resist can you? You want to jerk that small, pathetic dick for me right now. Take your tiny cock out for me loser. Let me see it. LOL! Oh my god I had no idea it was that tiny! LOL!

I didn’t know dicks could be that small. It must suck having to go through life with that tiny, pathetic dick. Go on, jerk it for me, you have my permission, but don’t take your eyes off of my body. Not like you can anyway. It’s fucking perfect. Stare at it loser. I have the body of a Goddess. Look at you jerking that little pathetic dick off for me. It’s so tiny, oh my god, you look so fucking pathetic. You can’t even wrap your hand around it. You need to jerk yourself off with two fucking fingers because that’s how tiny your cock is. Wow you’re so pathetic.

It’s not even really a cock is it? Do you even get pleasure out of that little thing? It’s so small! You look like such a fool jerking that little thing off. I want you to feel so stupid and foolish for me. You’re such a fucking idiot. Not only do you have tiny penis, but that makes you have a tiny brain, and a tiny load. You are a fucking small dick fucking loser. That’s why you’re such a jerkaholic. Because no one will ever fuck that tiny penis.

You must have such a great relationship with your hand, no, with your two fucking fingers! LOL! Look at you, you can’t stop jerking it for me. You’re such a loser, you love hearing me tell you how pathetic you look jerking off your tiny wiener, telling you how nobody ever is going to fuck you. You love this. It makes your little dick so hard. And you love jerking it for me. You love how I make you feel. I make you feel like the loser that you are!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Super Bratty Princess Mindfucks Small Dick Losers
    iNFO: 8min 53s | 305 MB | 960x540 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Super_Bratty_Princess_Mindfucks_Small_Dick_Losers.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    Super Bratty Princess Mindfucks Small Dick Losers.mp4

9. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Paycheck Humiliation
    Miss Tiffany

You know what little piggy? That paycheck you just got, it’s mine. All of it. Why? Because you’re a stupid pay pig loser who is totally addicted to jerking away his money to me. And it’s time to stop setting budgets and limits on yourself. You need to be fully drained. You know and I know it. And how do I know you know it? Because just hearing me say it makes your cock twitch so bad. Just the thought of actually giving me all of your paycheck makes you want to jerkoff. Face it, it turns you on, a lot.

You may work for it all week, I don’t give a fuck, it’s mine. The only reason your name is on it is because you’re the dumbass who works for it. I’m sure if you asked your boss or company would make it out to me. I mean, might as well, right? And you need to give it to me so badly because you desperately want my attention, and you know I wouldn’t acknowledge you if you weren’t paying me tons of cash. So stop wasting it on frivolous things, when you could spend it on what you enjoy doing most in life, jerking and paying. I mean the only reason you even go to work is so that you can come home and night and jerkoff to me.

And it feels so good for you to jerk away your paycheck. You must get so turned on, on payday knowing that you’ll have so much cash to blow while you jerk your stupid life away. I’m going to drain your cock and your wallet every fucking pay day. And you’re going to love it. You’re going to become so addicted to it. And you will learn how to live on less so you can spend more because it just feels that fucking good.

You feel so good when you get used hard. Don’t deny it, I know how your stupid piggy brain works. And you need me, I give you purpose, I give you something to look forward to. You’d be nothing without me. You’d have nothing to look forward to. I’m going to drain you completely loser and I know you want it because your dick twitched to those words. That paycheck is mine. You want that rush of spending it all, knowing how much power I have over you. I get right into that weak piggy brain of yours and mindfuck you.

You love how your cock feels as you jerk it and spend and spend as I drain that pay piggy wallet of yours. Nothing else in life gives you this feeling. And you know it loser. You should have your checks directly deposited into my account, that way your stupid little pay piggy brain doesn’t have to decide what to do. It’s easier if you let me do the thinking for you. Jerk away your paycheck loser.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Paycheck Humiliation
    iNFO: 7min 18s | 251 MB | 960x540 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Paycheck_Humiliation.mp4
    Uploaded
    Paycheck_Humiliation.mp4
    DepFile
    Paycheck_Humiliation.mp4
    Keep2Share
    Paycheck Humiliation.mp4

10. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Big Cock Brainwashing And Mind Rinsing For Faggots
    Priestess Katherine

This is simply the most intense big cock brainwashing clip I have ever produced. The gif above barely does justice to all the video fuckery in this clip. You’re in for an mind consuming experience that will forever imprint itself in your brain. Play it on repeat, you will not be able to stop watching. Your eyes will go wide, your mouth will gape open, as you find yourself lost, edging for hours to this powerful clip. Images of cock will flash in your brain forever as you will not be able to stop your brain from thinking about cocks after watching this clip.

In addition to the video stimulation your brain will receive, this clip is also filled with layers of binaural tones, hyp n0 t!c music, voices, and whispers. There are so many layers to this clip. Priestess Katherine will lead you down, deep into this hyp n0 t!c brainwashing clip with her silky voice. And in the background you will hear whispers egging you to look at the cocks, to worship the cocks, to crave them. It is set to both confuse and program you simultaneously.

‘Look at the cocks, no you shouldn’t do that. What will happen if you do? You want to, you need to, you can’t really take your eyes off of them anyway, can you? Of course you can, you can quit, you can totally look away if you wanted to enough. But you don’t, do you? You need to look at every single inch of those cocks. No, you don’t want to, you don’t like this, this isn’t for you. Except that maybe you do because you’re so hard right now. But wait, this doesn’t turn you on. This is all happening without your control, it must be some brainwashing trick, this isn’t you. You don’t get hard to big cocks, but wait, you do. Feel how hard you are. You can’t take your eyes off of them. They are brainwashing you and all you want to do is stroke and further embed these images in your brain. You wanna close your eyes, you don’t want to take this any further. But you will and you are. You have to, you need this. And besides your mind has already begun imprint big cocks permanently in your brain. You want to stop this, you’re not a filthy little cock sucking whore, you’re not a nasty little faggot getting off looking at cocks. Except that you are. You love this. Your mind is just letting it happen. It’s taking over. You don’t want to stop. You just want to put your hands and your mouth all over those big cocks. Going deeper and deeper as you stare. Your mind so empty ready to be filled up with these images and words that are now becoming an overwhelming sensation of pleasure for you. Let your mind go so empty and blank.’

‘This is who you are, this is what you are. You can’t stop this. You can’t help yourself. You just want to look at those cocks, worshiping them. And once that image is in your mind it just proves to hard to get out. You can’t stop thinking about this, you can’t stop wanting it. Your mind tries to fight it, but it can’t, as you give in to your true desires. You’re spiraling out of control, you don’t want this, look away. But you can’t, you can’t change who are deep down. What you need, what you want. Your cock is throbbing, you want big cocks. You’re growing more desperate for them. Stare at the cocks. You’re falling deeper and deeper as you stare. There’s no denying the power these cocks have over you. If you cum thinking about cocks you’ll never be able to go back, you’ll never be able to undo this.’
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Big Cock Brainwashing And Mind Rinsing For Faggots
    iNFO: 11min 46s | 405 MB | 960x540 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Big_Cock_Brainwashing_And_Mind_Rinsing_For_Faggots.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    Big Cock Brainwashing And Mind Rinsing For Faggots.mp4

11. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Addicts Pay For Their Fix Brain Meltdown Humiliation
    London Lix

You stupid jerkaholic. Always pumping away at your cock. You can’t stop. Today I’m going to teach you something important. Orgasms are a luxury for jerkoff losers like you. Pathetic little jerk addicts like you have to pay. So keep jerking and know, that if you want to cum, it’s going to cost you. And that excites you and makes you jerk even faster. You can feel your cock twitch in your hands as you hear my words.

Stroke it loser. It feels so good to pump your hand to a hot brat like me. That’s because I’m a luxury in your pathetic existence. I’m going to make you edge your cock and if you cum, you’re going to send me a nice tribute. You’re going to learn your place loser, which is at my heels. You know, deep down, that you deserve, that you need to pay for it. Jerk faster, I want you so fucking horny that you can barely think.

I’m going to make you weak, I’m going to make your brain melt. I know just how to control your cock so that it fucks with your mind. I’m going to tease and deny you over and over again, making you edge, all just to make you a drooling zombie for me. So that you’ll pay, without hesitation, because you need to. Now hands off your cock.

Pull up my page, find one of my tribute buttons, and I want you to hover your mouse over one of my tribute buttons. Now I’m going tease your cock some more so that your brain is mush and you can’t say no to me. I know how to control you like a robot loser. Keep stroking as you watch my perfect body. Stroke along with my hand. It feels so good to stroke to me. You’re addicted. And what do addicts do? They pay for their fix. They pay to fuel their addiction. Just like you will. You’re getting weaker and weaker as you edge away.

Feel it throbbing in your hand. Keep edging and I want you to decide if you’re going to pay to cum or if you’re going to deny yourself, because if you don’t pay, you don’t cum. But you can’t stop can you? My stupid little addict. The more you think about sending me cash, the closer you get to cumming. And the more you pay me, the better it will feel. Look at what I’m doing to you loser. Feel the effect I have on you. Click and pay loser. Pay for orgasm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Addicts Pay For Their Fix Brain Meltdown Humiliation
    iNFO: 8min 36s | 275 MB | 720x406 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Addicts_Pay_For_Their_Fix_Brain_Meltdown_Humiliation.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    Addicts Pay For Their Fix Brain Meltdown Humiliation.mp4

12. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Addicts Pay For Their Fix Brain Meltdown Humiliation
    London Lix

You stupid jerkaholic. Always pumping away at your cock. You can’t stop. Today I’m going to teach you something important. Orgasms are a luxury for jerkoff losers like you. Pathetic little jerk addicts like you have to pay. So keep jerking and know, that if you want to cum, it’s going to cost you. And that excites you and makes you jerk even faster. You can feel your cock twitch in your hands as you hear my words.

Stroke it loser. It feels so good to pump your hand to a hot brat like me. That’s because I’m a luxury in your pathetic existence. I’m going to make you edge your cock and if you cum, you’re going to send me a nice tribute. You’re going to learn your place loser, which is at my heels. You know, deep down, that you deserve, that you need to pay for it. Jerk faster, I want you so fucking horny that you can barely think.

I’m going to make you weak, I’m going to make your brain melt. I know just how to control your cock so that it fucks with your mind. I’m going to tease and deny you over and over again, making you edge, all just to make you a drooling zombie for me. So that you’ll pay, without hesitation, because you need to. Now hands off your cock.

Pull up my page, find one of my tribute buttons, and I want you to hover your mouse over one of my tribute buttons. Now I’m going tease your cock some more so that your brain is mush and you can’t say no to me. I know how to control you like a robot loser. Keep stroking as you watch my perfect body. Stroke along with my hand. It feels so good to stroke to me. You’re addicted. And what do addicts do? They pay for their fix. They pay to fuel their addiction. Just like you will. You’re getting weaker and weaker as you edge away.

Feel it throbbing in your hand. Keep edging and I want you to decide if you’re going to pay to cum or if you’re going to deny yourself, because if you don’t pay, you don’t cum. But you can’t stop can you? My stupid little addict. The more you think about sending me cash, the closer you get to cumming. And the more you pay me, the better it will feel. Look at what I’m doing to you loser. Feel the effect I have on you. Click and pay loser. Pay for orgasm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: Addicts Pay For Their Fix Brain Meltdown Humiliation
    iNFO: 8min 36s | 275 MB | 720x406 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share
    Addicts Pay For Their Fix Brain Meltdown Humiliation.mp4

13. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Faye “Good Morning Bro:pt2”
    Who'd have through after one night of sleeping in a spare bedroom with your Step-Sister that you'd wake up to her wanting to SUCK your COCK? Faye is really horny and can't wait to ride you while the rest of the family are downstairs! Your DICK stretches her pussy and she can't help herself from screaming! Faye desperately tries to control her screams by stuffing her panties into her mouth while she rides your COCK until she's CUM!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: faye-good-morning-bro-pt2_full_hd
    iNFO: 8min 23s | 367 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    faye-good-morning-bro-pt2_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

14. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Sky “Naughty College Tits”
    Sky loves to be naughty in college and when she has detention with you a geeky guy that hasn’t got much experience with girls she decides to have some fun with you. She asks you if you have ever seen a girls tits and when you say no she pulls her blouse open and lets you peek inside at her perky tits and nipple, she then tells you to pull your dick out of your trousers and start rubbing for her! You waste no time in getting your cock out and wanking over her while she poses for you showing off her tits through her college uniform.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: sky-naughty-college-tits_hd
    iNFO: 6min 57s | 300 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    sky-naughty-college-tits_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

15. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Nikki Lee “Give Me Some Sugar”
    Nikki has been your neighbour for ages and she is always happy to lend you a cup of sugar, as you walk into her bathroom to ask if you can borrow some you very quickly see that she is wearing a short skirt bending over folding her towels. She points you to the kitchen but you stay where you are watching her as she bends down to the floor! Nikki catches you looking and notices that you have a hard cock in your trousers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: nikki-lee-give-me-some-sugar_full_hd
    iNFO: 6min 58s | 305 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    nikki-lee-give-me-some-sugar_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

16. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Jess West “All Or Nothing:pt1”
    You are a rich older gentleman who loves coming to sexy Jess's personal training sessions, mainly so you can perve on her fuckable body. When she tells you that the gym is shutting down and she is moving on because they have no money, you offer to stump up the cash to keep your favourite sexy trainer in work in return for a sexy tease and a WANK...Jess doesn't think twice and lets you get your STIFF DICK out so you can JERK OFF...she strips naked and finger-fucks herself while instructing you to WANK. Soon wanking isn't enough for you and you offer to give her double the money if she sucks on your COCK. Jess likes your idea and grabs your THROBBING DICK and begins sucking like a pro!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: jess-west-all-or-nothing-pt1_full_hd
    iNFO: 10min 51s | 476 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    jess-west-all-or-nothing-pt1_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

17. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Bonnie "Panty Wanker"
    Nothing gets you off quite like a freshly worn pair of panties. You love rooting through your housemate’s laundry basket, hoping to find some worn panties to wrap around your COCK to WANK over- Part way through JERKING OFF your housemate Bonnie has just walked in, She can't believe you are WANKING with her knickers wrapped around your DICK! Rather than tell you to stop Bonnie gives you some added encouragement and helps get every drop of CUM out of your DICK!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: bonnie-panty-wanker_full_hd
    iNFO: 9min 20s | 409 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    bonnie-panty-wanker_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

18. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Penny L “Oiled Tits & Ass”
    Penny wasn't expecting anyone else to be in the sauna at this time of night, the gym is usually empty which gives her the chance to relax in the Sauna. Penny confesses that she usually oils up her TITS and ASS after a gym session and hopes you won't mind if she makes herself more comfortable?... Of course you won't! Penny has an incredible body and your COCK can't wait to see those natural bangers! As soon as Penny notices your hard PRICK she can't wait to have some filthy after hours fun!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: penny-l-oiled-tits-and-ass_full_hd
    iNFO: 10min 6s | 442 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    penny-l-oiled-tits-and-ass_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

19. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Aston Wilde “Unseen Secrets”
    Aston Wilde has a few unseen secrets, but today she's ready to share one of her naughty masturbation secrets with you. Aston loves to watch hardcore porn whenever she's alone, it gives her the chance to fulfil some of her naughty fantasies. Get your COCK out and WANK while she plays with her dripping wet snatch!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: aston-wilde-unseen-secrets_full_hd
    iNFO: 6min 57s | 305 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    aston-wilde-unseen-secrets_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share

20. FiRRMA

FiRRMA New Member

Jasmine Lau “College Blowbang:pt1”
    You’ve heard a rumour going around the college that Jasmine Lau, the dirtiest girl in college is hosting a naughty jerk off session in one of the classrooms after hours. You and 2 others have met up with her to see exactly what’s on offer! Jasmine tells you all to get your DICKS out and start JERKING OFF over her! While she watches and plays with her cunt! Once Jasmine’s shaven PUSSY is warmed up, she takes to her knees ready to blow each of you until your COCKS are ready to COVER her slutty face and TITS in SPUNK!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FiLE: jasmine-lau-college-blowbang-pt1_full_hd
    iNFO: 10min 17s | 450 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
    Rapidgator
    jasmine-lau-college-blowbang-pt1_full_hd.mp4
    Uploaded
    DepFile
    Keep2Share