Kawaii Ass Fuck

Discussion in 'Only Full Movie' started by David, May 25, 2019.

1. David

David Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Charlotte Sartre
    Genres: Teens, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Anal sex
    Video language: English

She’s one of these bad-ass little kawaii goth internet sluts. If you’re on Instagram you probably know what I’m talking about (and if you don’t know what kawaii is go look it up, thank me later). This younger generation of girls is getting freakier and freakier with their style and Charlotte is no exception. A lot of guys would probably skip her just because of how scary and intimidating she seems. Not me haha. I saw right passed all the black clothes and gloomy, “fuck you” facial expressions and went for the throat. I knew this girl was a total freak and could be turned into something amazing with the right treatment and approach. Well I slid into her DM’s and hit her with some straightforward dominant talk and she fell right into my hands. I told her to come over to my place and once she got here I instantly knew I had a special one. She was way tinier in person than in her photos and she proudly told me she only weighs 95 pounds. Well after I reamed out her ass hole for an hour and a half and puke fucked all the fluid out of her, I think she probably tops out around 90 now. Either way, don’t miss this date, it’s an epic one.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:28:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2481kbps
    Audio: 191kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB

[​IMG]

Continue reading...