Kinky ebony babe Victoria Dominguez gets naked

Discussion in 'Female Muscle' started by David, Apr 20, 2015.

1. David

David Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    Cast: Victoria Dominguez
    Video language: English

Hi there! My name is Victoria Dominguez and I am tropical concoction of Afro American, Caribbean and Spanish. I love working with people and bring passion and energy into everything I do. I am interested in networking with professional photographers, makeup artists, models and other industry professionals who can compliment each others work to produce amazing results that will take both of our careers to a new level. Ever hear the phrase "There are two sides to every story"? Well, the same can be said about me. There are two sides to my persona and when they are brought together, they create the unique combination of muscles and curves that is Victoria Dominguez who is a Model and N.P.C. National Bodybuilding competitor on one hand and on the hand.... You will have to continue this tour to find out. My cultural background is as unique and dynamic as the woman you're reading about who is an intoxicating mixture of Spanish and Caribbean. Born under the zodiac sign of Taurus, yes I'm always right and of course stubborn. A driven hustler as well as a workaholic, but never judge this book by its cover. Trust me. So, what does this aspiring Female Body Builder do to occupy her time when not preparing or competing for a show well I am a self employed fitness, internet model, hostess, exotic & burlesque dancer and when time permits I also so some personal training. Often I am asked about likes, dislikes turn-on's etc. If you truly want to find out then wait for the Barbara Walters Special when she gets around to interviewing me, or read my book. I thoroughly enjoy doing what I do and absolutely enjoy working out and competing. I can't say for sure how things will play out in the future, but I do plan on making a mark in the body building community one step at a time... Stats Off Season 170 to 180 pounds Contest 158 to 160 pounds Best Lifts (Off Season ONLY) Bench 315 pounds 455 pounds Leg Press 1200 pounds Squat 425 pounds Competitions NPC USA National 2nd place 2012 NPC Gold Coast Classic Championships 1st place 2012 IFBB North American 6th place 2011 NPC Muscle Contest Championships 1st place 2011 Nationals Atlanta 6th place 2010 IFBB North American 6th place 2010 NPC Max Muscle 1st place 2010 Venice Beach 1st place 2009

Format: mp4
    Duration: 3:27
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1270kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 35.4 MB

[​IMG]