Lara Latex and Alexis - Jim Slip's 3rd Law

Discussion in 'Old and Young' started by David, Jun 6, 2016.

1. David

David Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Studio: JimSlip
    Cast: Lara Latex and Alexis
    Genres: Old-Young, Milf, Teen, Brunette, Tatu, Shaved Pussy, Hairy Pussy, Natural Tits, Threesome, Stockings, All Sex, Oral, Lesbians, Kissing, 69, Mastubation

Last week we all had to endure the nail biting spectacle of and Lara lesbo antics, but as you may have seen, "Jim Slip's 3rd Law on Lesbo Sex" a scientific theorem ( A theorem is a result that can be proven to be true from a set of axioms) that I have developed over many years and may I add has put me in the frame for a Nobel Prize, was proved once again, correct. It postulates thus: "Any number of females in excess of 1, engaged in the act of hot lesbo sex, will at a clearly defined point in time, defined as T minus 10, (where "T" is time and "10" is minutes) will suddenly tire of each other and desperately desire "Cock", at which point any man present will be forcibly dragged into a full scale and full scale orgy! At this point " Jim's 4th Law" comes into play: "The need/ lust for cock will increase logarithmically with every ...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 24:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 891.6 MB

[​IMG]