Latin beauties with big butts (Latino)

Discussion in 'Latin' started by luisaYa, Dec 31, 2015.

1. luizaYa

luizaYa Well-Known Member

Kim's Yoga Pants
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Lela Star
    Genres: Latina,Big Ass,Bubble Butt,Black Hair,Couples Fantasies,Blowjob (POV),Big Tits,Ass Worship,Girlfriend,Yoga
    Video language: English

Sexy celeb Kim is always making easy money by recommending products to her many followers. Today she's making a video showing them her new yoga pants. Her husband stops filming to make sure Kim shows off her real monkeymaker: her big, thick ass.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 30:37
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 965kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 258.0 MB
    Download Kim's Yoga Pants

2. luizaYa

Busty Latina Maria Conchita Offers Herself For a Revenge Fuck
    [​IMG]

Cast: Maria Conchita
    Genres: All Sex, Oral, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette , Cumshot, Hardcore , Latina

Big titted Maria Conchita likes sucking cock while someone is rubbing her tits. Spanish babe gets her bubble butt slapped by horny Erik Logan. She rides in cowgirl and doggy style. Erik then fucks her in the piledriver position.

Duration: 53:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Busty Latina Maria Conchita Offers Herself For a Revenge Fuck

3. luizaYa

Gia Vendetti - Boinking The Bouncer
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Latina, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

When a friend invites her to a vip afterparty, Gia Vendetti can't wait to rub elbows with the rich and the famous...but there's one problem: she's not on the list, and Brick Danger the bouncer won't let her in! Gia attempts a tried and true entry method and flashes him her tits, but Brick still blocks the door. Gia then tries dancing on him, which also fails.

Duration: 32:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 968.1 MB
    Download Gia Vendetti - Boinking The Bouncer

4. luizaYa

Cum in coco
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Cast: Coco Valentina
    Genres: All Sex, Oral, latin

While cruising the local shopping center the cutest little latina walks past Tony and Jmac. Not wanting to pass up such a great opportunity Jmac jumps on it. Coco dosent have time for what hes selling so she brushes him off. With the help of Tony they calm Coco down. Their gracious flattery of her amazing ass is much appreciated. A couple jokes and some Hialeah charm gets her to join them back at the house. Once they get to the house Coco relaxes and opens up, both literally and figuratively. A little small talk goes a long way and soon Coco is grinding on Jmacs lap. As the clothes slip away we get the full picture of this dark-haired, spanish beauty. Her nice, perky tits, full, round ass, beautiful face and fit body create a powerful hunger in Jmac. Jmac feeds his need as he eats Cocos ass and pussy. After some cock sucking a formidable fuck fest follows as Jmac effortlessly moves Coco around. Jmac hits the spot in time and Coco cums followed by a mouth filling facial. Coco then goes to clean up in the shower. She takes her new lingerie with her and gives Tony a little show. Our fun is soon cut short after Tony is asked to join her in the shower.

Duration: 43:01
    Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 473.7 MB
    Download Cum in coco

5. luizaYa

Love In Brazil
    [​IMG]

Cast: Anny

This week we have the beautiful, Annyi, getting ready for The Carnival in Brazil. They were having a full dress rehearsal with Annyi looking super sexy in that Carnival outfit. Her ass was looking amazing. She shook that juicy ass all around to the infectious drums. The action continued inside where she began playing with her sweet pussy. She got it all nice and wet and she requested a dick in her mouth. She sucked that cock and got her succulent pussy licked. She got her pussy and asshole drilled and got man juice all over her juicy ass

Duration: 43:06
    Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 474.8 MB
    Download Love In Brazil

6. luizaYa

Gonzo Fuck And Messy Cumshot For Latina Amateur
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mariana Martinez & Cristian Cipriani
    Genres: All Sex, Blowjob

Cristian Cipriani picks up beautiful Latina Mariana Martinez with a bouquet of roses. She decides to follow him back to the hotel and try out for the Carne Del Mercado casting. Mariana gives a hot blowjob then spreads open that tight pussy for a good pounding session. With excitement, Cristian blows a full load between her tits.

Duration: 41:38
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 636.1 MB
    Download Gonzo Fuck And Messy Cumshot For Latina Amateur

7. luizaYa

Sexy Latin Ass
    [​IMG]

She gets taken backstage after performing and she is willing to perform some more tricks.

Duration: 42:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
    Audio: 70kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 941.4 MB
    Download Sexy Latin Ass

8. luizaYa

18 Year Old Latin Booty
    [​IMG]

For the finale, enjoy a pov of the executive eruption on her sweet face.

Duration: 28:58
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 412.4 MB
    Download 18 Year Old Latin Booty

9. luizaYa

Gotta Love Ms.Rose Latin Ass
    [​IMG]

She is lounging around, taking a few sexy selfies of herself, while waiting for he to arrive.

Duration: 43:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
    Audio: 73kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 968.2 MB
    Download Gotta Love Ms.Rose Latin Ass

10. luizaYa

Big Chorizo Sausage
    [​IMG]

Jynx and her husband are having a spicy Cinco de Mayo party. Her husband's friend, Clover, heads over to the kitchen to see if Jynx needs a hand with anything. She actually does need a hand. She needs a hand getting off before heading back to the party. So Clover gives her what she wants, his big chorizo sausage.

Duration: 26:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5115kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Big Chorizo Sausage

11. luizaYa

Lela Star
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lela Star
    Genres: Latina,Big Ass,Bubble Butt,Black Hair,Couples Fantasies,Blowjob (POV),Big Tits,Ass Worship,Girlfriend,Yoga

Sexy celeb Kim is always making easy money by recommending products to her many followers. Today she's making a video showing them her new yoga pants. Her husband stops filming to make sure Kim shows off her real monkeymaker: her big, thick ass.

Duration: 30:37
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 965kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 258.0 MB
    Download Lela Star

12. luizaYa

By Sucking Huge Cock
    [​IMG]

Trinity stops by her friend's house while her friend is out because she really wants to see her friend's husband. She's been really interested in him ever since he had confessed to her that his wife is always working and never home. Trinity wants to show her friend's husband how he should be treated and she does just that by sucking his huge cock and fucking him.

Duration: 18:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5117kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 710.4 MB
    Download By Sucking Huge Cock

13. luizaYa

Lick & Throat The Dick
    [​IMG]

Cast: Apolonia Lapiedra, Raul Costa
    Genres: blowjob, big dick, latina, babes, brunette, handjobs, cumshot, natural tits, petite, small tits

The stunning 21st Angel, Apolonia Lapiedra, enjoys teasing Raul Costa with her thirsty mouth! The hot babe takes control of his big dick and plays with it like a good girl would do. She loves to lick the tip and throat the dick and make it cum all over her dripping wet mouth!

Duration: 30:44
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2014kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 497.5 MB
    Download Lick & Throat The Dick

14. luizaYa

Valerie Kay
    [​IMG]

She rubs her clit along his shaft and feeds her beloved one her.

Duration: 27:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
    Audio: 73kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 603.3 MB
    Download Valerie Kay

15. luizaYa

Julie Kay
    [​IMG]

But how was a nerd like going to stand any chance of competing against a stacked.

Duration: 25:42
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1373kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 295.0 MB
    Download Julie Kay

16. luizaYa

Her Hips Dont Lie
    [​IMG]

Cast: Baby Nicols
    Genres: Adorable, Amateur, Babe, Big Ass, BJ, Blowjob, Booty, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Butt, Clothed Sex, Cowgirl, Crazy, Cute, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Easy, Facial, Girl Next Door, Hardcore, Hispanic, Latin, Latina, Living Room, Long Hair, Missionary, Natural Tits,

Baby Nicols is a tight bodied latina with an ass that wont quit. She likes to dance and put on a show, so she pours oil all over her body and rubs it on her perky little tits. Her pigtails whip back and forth as she gyrates to the music and shakes her tight fit for the camera. When the dude joins her, she pulls out his hard cock, with a look on her face like its Christmas morning. After she gets his cock nice and ready by sucking on it, he fucks her hard from behind, making her moan with desire. She rides his dick until he blows a big load all over her mouth and face.

Duration: 54:38
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1661kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 722.9 MB
    Download Her Hips Dont Lie

17. luizaYa

Siarilis
    [​IMG]

Genres: Latino, Hardcore

Petite teen Siarilis eagerly grinds her sweet ass on Nacho's massive, invading prick. He stretches dark-skinned beauty Indira's rectum; after a session of cock worship and butt reaming, he pulls out and cums on her hairless mound.

Duration: 41:42
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1660kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 566.3 MB
    Download Siarilis

18. luizaYa

Tansanee, Lopburi - 1080p
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017

What do you look for when you're hunting pussy on a night out on the town? Generally I start off with an idea in mind whether it's a girl with some nice yammers, or a chick with a small body. Tonight was a tiny girl night and I was determined to find my spec. A specimen that was designed specifically for my eyes. Meet 20 year old Tansanee. She has the frame I'm looking for and the face to match. She also possesses this gorgeous little bubble butt that she can arch to the moon. I love when a girl can stick her ass up and out and Tansanee has a natural arch that pushes her pussy up which makes ready for mounting. And mount I did! First, Tansanee gave me a very long and seductive blowjob while looking directly into the camera. Her cute face bobbing up and down on my shaft was surreal. Then it was time to enter this young vixen's pussy so I decided to go right to doggy style. Her butt lifted up and it was just easy access to her wet slit. I wanted to make a good video so I held off as long as I could giving Tansanee a proper fucking. After , she gave me a reverse cowgirl ride and I'm telling you got to see how good this looks with this tiny butt arched perfectly on my shaft. I nearly exploded, but I still wanted to feel my favorite position which is her laying flat on her stomach and legs together. With her ass sticking way up in the air, I just her entire body while ramming my cock to the hilt. That was the trigger I needed because within minutes I exploded. Tansanee moaned while I pumped my hot milky cum deep inside her little Thai pussy. It honestly doesn't get better than this.

Duration: 26:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
    Audio: 311kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download Tansanee, Lopburi - 1080p

19. luizaYa

Michelle Martinez - Teen Fucks Her Step
    [​IMG]

Sexy chick decided to seduce a guy with a big dick and fuck him on the full ...

Duration: 18:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3114kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 453.1 MB
    Download Michelle Martinez - Teen Fucks Her Step

20. luizaYa

Sex Art - Chloe Amour
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Sex Art
    Cast: Chloe Amour
    Genres: Art, Brunette, Clips, HD, Latin, Reality

While the second season of Alis Locanta's "Love for Sale" deals with complex subject matter, often on a cosmic scale, in "Love For Sale, Season 2 - Episode 4 - Checkmate" the complexity occurs on an intensely personal and intimate level. Drawing from her own upbringing, series star Chloe Amour discusses the behavioral patterns of men and women, particularly relating to fidelity, monogamy, love, and lust. This provides the underpinning of an ongoing conversation with her somewhat naive but well-meaning girlfriend, Layla Sin, as she struggles with the difficulties she's experiencing with her boyfriend, Jay Smooth. During the course of her discussion with Sin, Amour is inspired to offer a confession, and tells wide-eyed Layla about her career as a high-priced prostitute. Chloe goes as far as inviting Layla to join her on one of her jobs, and that's when things begin to get complicated. When the two women meet for cocktails prior to Amour's appointment, Sin overindulges and winds up on a couch in a hotel hallway. After slipping her friend the key to a room of her own, Amour meets her client, and here the complication takes a quantum leap. Amour, experiencing emotional and hormonal turmoil of her own, loses her usual professional detachment during this passionate and highly-charged encounter. She allows the customer to blindfold her, and, once the blindfold is removed, she immerses herself completely in the animal intensity of the encounter, orgasming powerfully and repeatedly while letting her usually locked-down romantic imagination to run free. Her partner's explosive ejaculation, and his behavior in the immediate aftermath, brings Amour back to Earth, while also triggering an unforeseen series of complex repercussions. "Love For Sale, Season 2 - Episode 4 - Checkmate" contains unexpected events and shocking surprises, but fans of the series will not be surprised by the stunning impact of its visceral and cerebral eroticism.

Duration: 36:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3642kbps
    Audio: 89kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 993.6 MB
    Download Sex Art - Chloe Amour