Liza Biggs - Chestfully Yours

Discussion in 'BBW' started by David, Aug 26, 2015.

1. David

David Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    Cast: Liza Biggs
    Genres: BBW,Solo,big tits,boobs,Masturbation.
    Video language: English

Liza Biggs is back, she's bad and she's looking more smashing than ever. This is the kind of girl a man has to literally worship. There are not many like her in the world. Trust us, we've been doing this since 1992. "She gives me hard-ons by just checking her cleavage, period," Sean Felder wrote at the SCORELAND Blog. "I've never been with a guy that wasn't into tits," Liza said, although that could happen. "That would probably be kind of hard to find, too. It would be kind of hard to not be a tit man and want me. They'll just be all excited about the boobs. A few guys will just be a bit overwhelmed by all the boob the first time that we do it. "It's like what do you do with them? They'll want me to shake them in their face, push them into their face. I get motor-boated a lot. I use them to jerk them off, too. That's something a lot of guys like. I like seeing the excitement from the guy. The energy." Liza Biggs is blessed by Mother Nature from head to toe. And as a professional chef, Liza can whip up a nutritious, fantastic meal too. A guy needs to keep his strength up with this tasty big-boobed dish

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 375.1 MB

[​IMG]