Marina has a tight body with big mellons

Discussion in 'Female Muscle' started by David, Apr 11, 2015.

1. David

David Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Marina
    Video language: English

Where and when were you born? Hello Andy, I would first like to say thank you for inviting me do an interview with you and featuring me on AMG-Lite as the Goddess of the Month. You do an amazing job keeping up with all the current and past competitors. My trainer spends allot of time on your site researching potential competition and looking at the winners of previous shows for comparisons. I was born and raised and currently reside in Colorado. I grew up on the North side of Denver in a predominantly Hispanic and Italian neighbourhood. I am currently 42 years old, I was born in 1968. What is your profession? I am a business owner. I own a private personal training studio in the Cherry Creek area of Denver. I also own a GNC Franchise in Downtown Denver. Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to bodybuilding and how did you get started with weight training? I danced in Ballet Floklorico since I was 8 years old. I became a professional dancer at the age of 16. I toured with the group until I was 20. I have always been interested in weightlifting and was inspired by Gladys Portugues and Rachel McLish. I took a weight training class in high school and I have been lifting ever since. Was it a goal for you to compete in bodybuilding competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body? When I began lifting I never really considered competing.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 4:35
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1269kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 47.0 MB

[​IMG]