Merciless Mistreses

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by xorovod, Mar 6, 2017.

1. xorovod

xorovod Well-Known Member

CFNMEurope - Martin Pesek and Daisy Lee - Handjob

[​IMG]

Martin Pesek is one very hot str8 guy who has a great body. Arriving for a massage he strips down to briefs, showing off that hot body, and lays on the table. The masseuse arrives and tells him to relax as she drips oil onto Martin's back. Then her hands get to work massaging the back and neck. Her hands glide all over Martin's back as she works. Then she moves down to his legs and uses more oil as she massages the thighs. She adjusts the briefs so that see can work on Martin's ass cheeks a little too.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Daisy Lee, CFNMEurope, CFNM, Handjob, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:CFNMEurope_-_Martin_Pesek_and_Daisy_Lee.mp4
    File Size: 812 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:36:39
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

CFNMEurope_-_Martin_Pesek_and_Daisy_Lee.mp4

2. xorovod

Merciless Dominas - Naughty Behaviour

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nipple Play, MercilessDominas, Merciless Dominas, Bondage Male, Bondage, Sissy, Pain, Nipple Torment

File name:Naughty_Behaviour.mp4
    File Size: 1.26 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:17:53
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9950 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Naughty_Behaviour.mp4

3. xorovod

Raquel Roper - Bunny Handjob BBC

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BBC, Big Black Cock, Handjob, Big Black Cock, Raquel Roper, POV, Femdom POV, Mistress, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Raquel_Roper_-_Bunny_Handjob_BBC.mp4
    File Size: 252 MB
    Duration: 00:19:11
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1790 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Raquel_Roper_-_Bunny_Handjob_BBC.mp4

4. xorovod

Satisfying Obsession In Foot Worship With His Tongue - Foot Fetish

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Satisfying_Obsession_In_Foot_Worship_With_His_Tongue.mp4
    File Size: 332 MB
    Duration: 00:10:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4502 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Satisfying_Obsession_In_Foot_Worship_With_His_Tongue.mp4

5. xorovod

ARIEL And EMILY - Exam Failed - BRUTAL Trampling In High Heel Sandals

[​IMG]

Bratty college students Ariel and Emily studied hard to pass their exams, so they will have their summer free to enjoy. But just one asshole professor didn't qualify them to pass the exam, even if they deserved to! The two Ladies are so angry with him, now they will have to study in the summer! They cannot let it go, they will pay a visit to their professor, after all they know his little secret! The two bratty studends tried everything with their footbitch professor, but he still refuses to give good grades. Emily has enough, she says to Ariel that she really needs to qualify for this test, so she wants to do something really extreme to make this loser finally give the good grades to them.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ariel, Emily, Footdom, Foot Domination, High Heels, Brutal, Hard, Trampling, Trample, Facestanding, Face Standing

File name:ARIEL_And_EMILY_-_Exam_Failed_-_BRUTAL_Trampling_In_High_Heel_Sandals.mp4
    File Size: 644 MB
    Duration: 00:08:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10.6 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

ARIEL_And_EMILY_-_Exam_Failed_-_BRUTAL_Trampling_In_High_Heel_Sandals.mp4

6. xorovod

Club Stiletto Femdom - He Really Is Suffering - Miss Jasmine - Trampling

[​IMG]

Beautiful Miss Jasmine comes down the stairs looking ravishing in a short sequin dress. "Oh you "she says as she sees her slave laying there naked on the floor. She decides to trample him before going out dancing. She walks over his legs, stomach and chest and as the camera shoots overhead and down on her she asks if you would like to be under her instead of this slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Jasmine, Mistress, Asian, Trampling, Trample, High Heels, Asian Goddess, Stilettos, Highly Arched Feet

File name:Club_Stiletto_Femdom_-_He_Really_Is_Suffering_-_Miss_Jasmine.mp4
    File Size: 395 MB
    Duration: 00:05:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9919 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Club_Stiletto_Femdom_-_He_Really_Is_Suffering_-_Miss_Jasmine.mp4

7. xorovod

Cruel-Mistresses - Spikey high heels - Mistress Ariel - Trampling

[​IMG]

Mistress Ariel is a slender, very light lady, but when her young body steps on the slave in her brutal high heels, he sees stars everywhere. Her heels sink deep into his skin and flesh, the pain starts to burn and slowly reaches every part of his body. She steps on him with her full weight, grabbing the chains on the ceiling, she slowly puts her feet on his head and let the high heels sink into his face too, making him grunt from pain. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, High Heels, Mistress Ariel, Ariel, Mistress, Cruel-Mistresses, Facestanding, Face Standing, Hard, Brutal, Trampling, Trample

File name:Cruel-Mistresses_-_Spikey_high_heels.mp4
    File Size: 633 MB
    Duration: 00:10:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8613 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel-Mistresses_-_Spikey_high_heels.mp4

8. xorovod

FemaleWorship - Well That Was Nice - Sovereign Syre - Ass Worship

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Assworship

File name:FemaleWorship_-_Well_That_Was_Nice_-_Sovereign_Syre.mp4
    File Size: 404 MB
    Duration: 00:04:33
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_Well_That_Was_Nice_-_Sovereign_Syre.mp4

9. xorovod

Kates-Palace - Extremely Tubed 1 - Domina Kate - CBT

[​IMG]

DOMINA KATE is never in a hurry. SHE has given her latest quarry plenty of time to ponder his new life in his comfy cage - almost an eternity in fact - ample time to shudder over the insidious things SHE has in store for him. Ah, but how could his paltry imagination ever prepare him for the full reality of LADY KATE. When she finally ushers him into HER clinic, SHE will be taking him far beyond the limits of his wildest dreams. Today, THE ENTERPRISING DOMINA has decided to fit out HER rubber-clad Slavechen in HER complete line of all-purpose tubing, but not until SHE has paid those lonely neglected nipples the attention they deserve. Then SHE fills him to the brim with precious fluid, slaking his burning thirst "in reverse". After such kindness, imagine his humiliation as SHE settles on HER regal throne to watch him squirm as SHE drains him to the bone. The truth will out! Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Domina Kate, Kate, Kates-Palace, Medical Fetish, Medical, Medical Clinic, Clinic, CBT, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:PoS_100319_Tubed_01.mp4
    File Size: 817 MB
    Duration: 00:35:05
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2999 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

PoS_100319_Tubed_01.mp4

10. xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Dirty Shoes Get Licked - Mistress Cadence - Shoe Worship

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Cadence, Cadence, Mistress, High Heels, Shoeslicking, Shoe Fetish, Shoe Worship

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Dirty_Shoes_Get_Licked.mp4
    File Size: 401 MB
    Duration: 00:03:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Dirty_Shoes_Get_Licked.mp4

11. xorovod

Mistress-Jennifer - Nice and Tight - 6 of 6 - Blowjob

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Sperm, Mistress Alexis, Alexis, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Mistress

File name:Mistress-Jennifer_-_Nice_and_Tight_-_6_of_6.mp4
    File Size: 277 MB
    Duration: 00:10:30
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress-Jennifer_-_Nice_and_Tight_-_6_of_6.mp4

12. xorovod

The English Mansion - Imperial Leather - Part 1 - Mistress Courtney - Boot Worship

[​IMG]

Mistress Courtney is wearing her beautiful, soft leather outfit and thigh length boots, her lucky slave is on hand to lick, clean and worship these boots. She directs his tongue to the buttery leather, the smell and feeling intoxicating, her commanding voice making sure he does the perfect job. Mistress then eats a chocolate snack, chewing and spitting the sweets goodness into her slave's eager mouth, feeling the intimate presence of his Goddess. She then crushes the treat into the dungeon floor and makes him eat it off the sole of her gorgeous boots. He is then rewarded for his servitude, tied tightly to the bondage chair, she spits in his mouth and then makes his cock grow hard, fitting the tight Venus 2000 milking machine onto him and leaving him in pleasure and frustrating denial.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Leather, Leather Fetish, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Foot Domination

File name:The_English_Mansion_-_Imperial_Leather_-_Part_1_-_Mistress_Courtney.mp4
    File Size: 217 MB
    Duration: 00:06:25
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4540 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-_Imperial_Leather_-_Part_1_-_Mistress_Courtney.mp4

13. xorovod

The English Mansion - Maid To Earn Money Pt2 - Part 1-2 - Goddess Serena - Sissy

[​IMG]

Serena carries on the breaking of her peeping neighbor, after starting the physical transformation of him into her new trans maid, complete with latex uniform that is padlocked on. She explains that the maids in her life have to be financially viable and are pimped out to earn money, shocking the newcomer but Serena soon persuades him onto his knees, sucking her big strapons as she trains him on dick sucking. The other maid is then introduced and with his reluctance broken down the maids put on an encouraged bi-show, helped by Serena teasing them with her amazing lingerie clad body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Goddess Serena, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Forced Bi, Bisexuals, Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Sissy, Serena, Sissy Maid, Gay Blowjob, Cocksucker, Latex, Rubber

File name:The_English_Mansion_-_Maid_To_Earn_Money_Pt2_-_Part_1-2_-_Goddess_Serena.mp4
    File Size: 411 MB
    Duration: 00:12:20
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4457 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-_Maid_To_Earn_Money_Pt2_-_Part_1-2_-_Goddess_Serena.mp4

14. xorovod

AstroDomina - Ambidextrous Kicker - Ballbusting

[​IMG]

Today I'm going to be performing one of my favorite workouts, ball kicking! Sydney is with her ballbusting slave today, and they're both going to be getting one hell of a workout. She starts fairly light, only giving him a few taps here and there, then starts picking up the pace. She kicks him from both the front and back, and laughs how he fidgets and gasps. That was just the warm up.. now she really starts hammering him. She really wants to work out both legs, so she alternates kicking him with her right leg then her left. She's really breaking a sweat now and amazingly the slave is still standing! If you want to see an insane ballbusting session, this is the clip for you! Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, AstroDomina, Astro Domina, Goddess Sydney, Sydney, Goddess, Ball Abuse, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Exercise, Female Supremacy, CBT

File name:AstroDomina_-_Ambidextrous_Kicker.mp4
    File Size: 1.55 GB
    Duration: 00:36:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5978 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina_-_Ambidextrous_Kicker.mp4

15. xorovod

BratPerversions - Prostate Play Sessions - Handjob

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anal Fingering, Prostate Play, Handjob, BratPerversions, Prostate Massage, Asian

File name:BratPerversions_-_Prostate_Play_Sessions.mp4
    File Size: 72.2 MB
    Duration: 00:06:42
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 1369 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

BratPerversions_-_Prostate_Play_Sessions.mp4

16. xorovod

FemaleWorship - Let's Get This Pussy Eaten - Sovereign Syre - Pussy Worship

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sovereign Syre, FemaleWorship, Female Orgasms, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus

File name:FemaleWorship_-_Let_s_Get_This_Pussy_Eaten_-_Sovereign_Syre.mp4
    File Size: 392 MB
    Duration: 00:04:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

FemaleWorship_-_Let_s_Get_This_Pussy_Eaten_-_Sovereign_Syre.mp4

17. xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Painful Reward - Ballbusting

[​IMG]

ITALIAN SPEAKING

As per my instructions, my little worm has managed to clean all of @DungeonRoma. He's been quite a good slave. I ordered him to kneel at the foot of my throne and receive his reward. I allow him to kiss my beautiful shoes. He thinks that he's done everything I ordered him to do. However, I'm not completely satisfied with my worm and I'm going to teach him a little lesson. After he's worshiped my shoes, I get him to stand with his legs wide apart. His hanging fruit is completely at my mercy, and I'm going to make it my target as I quickly begin to give his balls a good kicking. He seems to be able to withstand quite a bit of pain, that's good as I firmly put him down on the floor with a nice clapper. I order him to remove my stiletto's and then resume his standing position with his legs apart. Once again I begin to give him another doze of punishing ballbusting. He squeals in agony as I drive my feet hard into his cock and balls. What a wimp!! After some pulverizing kicks he once again is on his knees on the floor. I order him to kiss my beautiful feet before standing on his neck with my victory pose. It's bee great fun, and I know my little worm has enjoyed his painful reward. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Mistress Gaia, Mistress, Gaia, Footdom, Foot Domination, High Heels

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Painful_Reward.mp4
    File Size: 307 MB
    Duration: 00:06:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6014 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Painful_Reward.mp4

18. xorovod

Cybill Troy - Sodomized in Chastity - Pegging

[​IMG]

Lately, I just can't get enough of ass-fucking my slave with my huge strap-on cock while he's locked tight in steel chastity. His desperate, helpless pleas mean nothing to me as I fuck his ass hard and deep. Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cybill Troy, Cybil, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Cybill_Troy_-_Sodomized_in_Chastity.mp4
    File Size: 133 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:08:57
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1939 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Cybill_Troy_-_Sodomized_in_Chastity.mp4

19. xorovod

LianaGood - Goddes Forced Milking - Ruined Orgasms

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Handjob, CBT, LianaGood, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:LianaGood_-_Goddes_Forced_Milking.mp4
    File Size: 278 MB
    Duration: 00:33:34
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 940 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_Goddes_Forced_Milking.mp4

20. xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Sadistic Stiletto's Of Pain (1080 HD) - Trampling

[​IMG]

I'm joined with my beautiful Mistress friend. We have three slaves in the cage, and we want to enjoy some exercise with one of them. After careful selection, we decide to remove him from the cage. He's such a fortunate slut to be allowed to exercise with two beautiful mistresses. We have him lying below the suspension frame, and that's a great place for him to be as we can use the frame for support for what we have in mind for our lucky bitch. We are going to use him as our mini trampoline. As we are both wearing beautiful sharp stiletto heels, I'm sure they are going to inflict a lot of pain on our flabby slave. We begin by standing on him with all our weight while holding on to the suspension frame. It's a great asset, as it allows us to swing and change our weight and position to maximum effect. It's not long before our bitch begins to squeal as we dig our stiletto's deeper and deeper into his flesh. I shut him up by placing my shoe over his mouth, while my friend continues to pulverize him. We change sides, and I swing and press down on his cock and balls, while my friend stands on his head. We are having a lot of fun and it's great to hear the squeals of our slave, as we continue to enjoy making him suffer under our sadistic stilettos of pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, High Heels, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress, Gaia, Trampling, Trample

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Sadistic_Stiletto_s_Of_Pain__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 399 MB
    Duration: 00:09:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5862 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Sadistic_Stiletto_s_Of_Pain__1080_HD_.mp4