Merciless Mistreses

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by xorovod, Mar 6, 2017.

1. xorovod

xorovod Well-Known Member

FemaleWorship - Febby Twigs - Tending To Miss Febby (4K) - Pussy Worship

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Febby Twigs, FemaleWorship, Cunnilingus, Female Orgasms, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Female_Worship_-_Febby_Twigs_-_Tending_To_Miss_Febby__4K_.mp4
    File Size: 918 MB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:05:17
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 24.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Female_Worship_-_Febby_Twigs_-_Tending_To_Miss_Febby__4K_.mp4

2. xorovod

DuneFeet - The new challenge 2 - Meg and Bea - Face Sitting

[​IMG]

Lucky bastard brings his nose in their crotch.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DuneFeet, Meg, Bea, Dual Domination, DuneFeet, Double Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Facesit, Face Sit, Facesitting

File name:DuneFeet_-_The_new_challenge_2_-_Meg_and_Bea.mp4
    File Size: 750 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:07:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

DuneFeet_-_The_new_challenge_2_-_Meg_and_Bea.mp4

3. xorovod

Cruel Goddess - By The Throat - Complete (1080 HD) - Smother

[​IMG]

She's got him pinned up against the wall by his neck. Very close, very intimate, but not very pleasant. She's slapped, spat on, bitten, has his balls crushed and his nipples twisted.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Smothering, Smother

File name:Cruel_Goddess_-_By_The_Throat_-_Complete__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 497 MB
    Duration: 00:08:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8354 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Goddess_-_By_The_Throat_-_Complete__1080_HD_.mp4

4. xorovod

ClubStiletto - Where's Dirty? (1080 HD) - Boot Worship

[​IMG]

Lady Lennox calls her slave over after having had him spend half the day kneeling in the corner. She tells him her boots are dirty and she wants them kissed, worshiped and licked clean. He lays on his back and she rubs the soles over his tongue delighting in the fact she knows they are very dirty from her night out at the gay club. Not wanting him to get lazy she tells him to sit up so he can better attend to every inch of both boots. "You're a dirty slave and dirty slaves like dirty things" she tells him. She then says she wants to see the entire boot wet with his saliva. The slave eagerly licks away as if kissing his first girlfriend.

Lennox tells him tomorrow at her party he will be licking everyone's boots. "And I'm not just talking about the women" she adds. She tells him he's just a dirty boot licker. "Everyone will be asking, where's dirty" she tells him. She asks him if he loves being her slave even though she keeps him naked and in her cold dungeon every night. "I love being your slave he replies. "I need to keep you cool for your hot Mistress" she tells him, adding "suffering is part of the job after all." Lennox has an amazing ass and she knows it as much as anything keeps the slave motivated so she shifts on the couch so her ass is hanging over the edge and allows him to kiss her cheeks while she thinks about the fun she will have tomorrow night at the party.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Lady Lennox, Lennox, Fishnets, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Where_s_Dirty-__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 516 MB
    Duration: 00:06:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Where_s_Dirty-__1080_HD_.mp4

5. xorovod

ClubDom - Rilynn and Roxi Wrestling Humiliation - Female Domination

[​IMG]

The boys tell them that women have no place on the mat and that they're going to become the new wrestling stars. The girls claim that they are here to work out for the trial also and it's their time to use the mat. Rilynn recognises tiny dick your tiny dick he says, "no I'm not, he is!" It is hard to tell because both boys have tiny dicks. As a challenge, the ladies want a wrestling match and whoever wins gets to use the mat. Of course, these boys are pathetic and the women beat them easily. Locking their heads between their legs, rubbing their pussies in their face and teasing them by pulling down their pants making fun of their tiny pathetic dicks. "What is that?" The boys walk away in shame as girls start to feel sorry for them and devise a plan. Rilynn Rae, Roxii Blair

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Rilynn, Roxi, Humiliation, Degradation, Wrestling, Mixed Wrestling, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation

File name:ClubDom_-_Rilynn_and_Roxi_Wrestling_Humiliation.mp4
    File Size: 548 MB
    Duration: 00:06:24
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

ClubDom_-_Rilynn_and_Roxi_Wrestling_Humiliation.mp4

6. xorovod

Vixen Ladies - Dealing With A Stalker - Femdom Spanking

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Interracial, Vixen Ladies, Spanking, Paddle, Paddling, Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:DealingWithAStalker.wmv
    File Size: 568 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:25:52
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

DealingWithAStalker.wmv

7. xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Locked Cock Cum Release - Payton Preslee - Chastity

[​IMG]

Mistress Payton has decided her slave's cock is best locked in chastity and won't ever be set free from it again. The slave still deserves a milking reward from time to time but she knows a special trick so his cock can stay locked forever. Using her vibrator she milks out the biggest cum load he has ever given only cementing the fact that a cock never needs to be set free. The slave is given a thoroughly ruined orgasm making him suffer the intense sensation from her vibrator long after his cock is released. No cum ever goes to waste as Mistress Payton Presley shoves every last drop down his throat making him swallow his load like a good boy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Payton Preslee, Femdom Empire, Mistress, Mistress Payton, Brunette, Busty, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Vibrator, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking

File name:PaytonhastityMilking.mp4
    File Size: 736 MB
    Duration: 00:10:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

PaytonhastityMilking.mp4

8. xorovod

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Bound Dollification - Part 2 - Sissy

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Rubber Doll

File name:Bound_Dollification_Part2.mp4
    File Size: 238 MB
    Duration: 00:07:03
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4541 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Bound_Dollification_Part2.mp4

9. xorovod

Queens of Kink - Screaming Rubber Doll Fucked - Sissy

[​IMG]

A fully rubberised sissy is playing with her ass on a table. Her false breasts are fucked by Fetish Liza at the start. The sissy is then fucked on the table with her legs in the air with the huge strapon. The sissy is fucked on the table on her back, on her side, and then taken from behind by Fetish Liza, with her ass stretched and opened up by the huge strapon cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Fetish Liza, Liza, Queens of Kink, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Queens_of_Kink_-_Screaming_Rubber_Doll_Fucked.mp4
    File Size: 585 MB
    Duration: 00:15:49
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5009 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Queens_of_Kink_-_Screaming_Rubber_Doll_Fucked.mp4

10. xorovod

Padrona Era - The Red Bitch On The Green Bench - Fucked - Sissy

[​IMG]

Today my bitch is ready for her weekly fuck in my studio. Before to come to visit me she send me pictures of her dress cause she want to be perfect for me. She always choose bitch dress, obviously she want to be fuck hard as the bitch she is inside! I've no time to go and choose the right cock for her that she is already ready on the bench.I don't care so much about her asshole, when I arrive, I directly stick the cock straight in the ass. I fuck her really hard but she enjoy!

Italian Language

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Transvestite, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, TV, Sissy, Padrona Era, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Padrona_Era_-_The_Red_Bitch_On_The_Green_Bench_-_Fucked.mp4
    File Size: 187 MB
    Duration: 00:07:17
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 3334 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Padrona_Era_-_The_Red_Bitch_On_The_Green_Bench_-_Fucked.mp4

11. xorovod

Goddess Chanel - Dirty Riding Boots (1080 HD) - Mistress Zahra - Boot Worship

[​IMG]

After coming home from a little horse ride I show one of my slaves to my friend Zahra. At first she is kind of shocked about the fact that I own slaves. I tell her that I can use my slaves for whatever I like. It's doing the housework, cleaning my car or even has to clean my dirty riding boots with his tongue. This time it was really hard for the slave because we came directly from the horsestable so soles were full of mud filth and pieces of horsedroppings. LOL! The slave had to take some serious verbal humiliation while he was cleaning our boots. It looked so pathetic while eating all this dirt. LOL.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Chanel, Riding Boots, Dirty Boots, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Mistress Zahra, Mistress, Goddess, Zahra, Chanel

File name:Goddess_Chanel_-_Dirty_Riding_Boots__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 255 MB
    Duration: 00:11:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2835 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Chanel_-_Dirty_Riding_Boots__1080_HD_.mp4

12. xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - Getting Caned - Complete Film - Caning

[​IMG]

I felt that this slave needed a little encouragement to aid his ability to suffer for me, so I mixed up an energy cocktail of my very own to refresh him throughout the experience! He was very eager to drink, which may have had something to do with the fact that I explained how he would be caned hard, for as long as there was liquid in the drip feeder! His frantic sucking on the tube was to no avail though. I made sure he got a good hard thrashing with rapid and relentless strokes, just as he was consuming the final drips!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Divine Mistress Heather, Heather, Mistress, Femme Fatale Films, FemmeFataleFilms, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment

File name:getting_caned_hd.mp4
    File Size: 521 MB
    Duration: 00:10:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7011 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

getting_caned_hd.mp4

13. xorovod

DivineBitches - Punishing the Good Boy - Kinky Couple Explore FemDom Punishment and Pain - Female Domination

[​IMG]

Stunning Lauren Phillips leads her boyfriend Dillon Diaz, blindfolded into a mysterious room. Dressed in a black dress and stockings, she guides her boyfriend to a couch. Happy one month anniversary, she has a surprise for him. Teasing his senses, she undresses and zips into a corset and thigh high boots. The zipper sounds get him excited, but he has no idea what punishment and pleasure is in store. Are you ready to play. Lauren in her corset shows off her natural busty chest, she is about to show him her Dominant Femdom side. First he is made to strip down naked. But, there are rules. She is Miss Phillips and she will be respected in her dungeon. A hard slap across his face reminds him of the rules. Next is pain, nipple clamps come out and he screams as they are applied. His cock gets harder as the pull against the chains on his chest. He begs to have them come off, and she slaps him harder. Flipped over on all fours, she brings out the paddles and he takes a beating on his ass. Please Miss Phillips. Will he be a good boy for his Mistress. Tied up in rope bondage he begins to worship her feet and stockings. She shoves her foot down is mouth. Oh but what else could this good boy put down is mouth. How about this big strap on she is wearing. He gets it wet first, before taking a deep anal strapon fucking. She sits on his face and smothers him with her ass. Oh it's time for her pleasure, this isn't all about the good boy. Tied up in rope bondage suspension, he is made to eat her ass and pleasure her pussy with pussy licking. Now she will use his body, his hard cock. She fucks him hard and cums hard with the hitachi. Will this good boy get to cum too?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DivineBitches, Humiliation, Degradation, Bondage Male, Bondage, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Strapon, Handjob, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Stockings, Nylons, Tease, Teasing

File name:DivineBitches_-_Punishing_the_Good_Boy_-_Kinky_Couple_Explore_FemDom_Punishment_and_Pain.mp4
    File Size: 2.22 GB
    Duration: 01:02:01
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4984 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

DivineBitches_-_Punishing_the_Good_Boy_-_Kinky_Couple_Explore_FemDom_Punishment_and_Pain.mp4

14. xorovod

DirtyTransDolls - Sissy enforced orgasm and cumeating - Fetish Liza

[​IMG]

To become a real sissy whore, it is vital this slut focusses fully on the pleasure of others. I have explained her that today she will receive her last orgasm, after that no more and the chastity cage will come on. Bound and helpless she won't stand a chance, with my soft hands and long nails I will force this sissy to cum. She tries to resist my magical touch but starts oozing spunk, much to her own desperation. I stop the bit of pleasure she might have straight away and fully ruin it by instructing the slut to eat her own cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Liza, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Forced Orgasm, Forcrd Ejaculation, Bondage, High Heels, Handjob, Stockings, Nylons, Enforced Orgasm, Coerced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Sissification, TV, Transvestite, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing

File name:Sissy_enforced_orgasm_and_cumeating.mp4
    File Size: 276 MB
    Duration: 00:10:41
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Sissy_enforced_orgasm_and_cumeating.mp4

15. xorovod

DirtyDommes - Humiliated human garbage bin - Fetish Liza - Sploshing

[​IMG]

He had one task and even that was too much for our house boy andrew! What a total loser! Instead of cleaning the kitchen properly, he left things untidy and now he will get his punishment. Forget bringing in the garbage bin, he IS the garbage bin now. That is right, he will kneel in front of us and get all the nasty and disgusting food leftovers over his face and body. He will be forced to inhale the stench, he will be sploshed with all kinds of gross and rotten food. He deserves nothing more than to be our garbage bin and be humiliated!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Liza, DirtyDommes, Humiliation, Degradation, Sploshing, High Heels, Blonde, Fetish, Spitting, Food Fetish

File name:Humiliated_human_garbage_bin.mp4
    File Size: 246 MB
    Duration: 00:09:32
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Humiliated_human_garbage_bin.mp4

16. xorovod

Regal Domina - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Mounted And Milked (1080 HD) - Female Domination

[​IMG]

Starting the new year as I mean to ... My slave is strapped to the spanking bench with his holes exposed, I wet My cock with his mouth. There is nothing soft or sensuous about this fucking, it is cold and purposeful with one intention. To fill flash fully..... the only thing he will think of, taste or feel is My cock. I am wearing My favourite PVC bodice with matching thigh PVC boots and black harness that holds MY famous appendage. I hold his collar, yanking his head back and cutting off his air supply, he knows who is in control! I fuck him deep and vigorously until I am satisfied. I demount My slave his little legs shaking from his subjection, I now claim his orgasm as MY own. Viciously milking his cock, I edge him into oblivion until he leaks into My hand, then i feed him his disgusting mess... one finger full at a time....delicious!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Suzanna Maxwell, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Regal_Domina_-_Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Mounted_And_Milked__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 2.77 GB
    Resolution: 2048 x 1080
    Duration: 00:13:59
    Video: AVC, 2048x, 25.000 FPS, 28.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Regal_Domina_-_Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Mounted_And_Milked__1080_HD_.mp4

17. xorovod

Private-Patient - Hand and Machine - Part 2 - Medical Femdom

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Private-Patient, Medical Femdom, Fetish Clinic, Rubber, Latex, Examination Gloves, Examination Couch, Rubber Clinic, Handjob, Ejaculation, Care, Adult Diaper, Medical Fetish, Clinic, Medical Clinic, Clinic Fetish, Nurse Play, Latex, Annita von Dix

File name:PP1362_HandAndMachineP2_1080p.mp4
    File Size: 256 MB
    Duration: 00:08:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

PP1362_HandAndMachineP2_1080p.mp4

18. xorovod

Obey Nikita - Stroked Shine Boi - Urethral Sounds

[​IMG]

I swear, whenever that little swizzle stick gets anywhere near my gorgeous silky smooth black FF back seam nylons or shiny seven inch platform fetish pumps it starts desperately humping the air. I guess it wants to have sex with my attire, but who can blame it really? I have different plans for this boi, however. My glossy new red nails need a top coat and I know just where to get it!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fingernail Domination, Obey Nikita, Latex, Rubber, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, High Heels, Mistress

File name:shineboistroked.mp4
    File Size: 241 MB
    Duration: 00:10:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2984 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

shineboistroked.mp4

19. xorovod

Mistress-Jennifer - She Always Wins - Mistress Rachel Steele - Female Domination

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Rachel Steele, Mistress, Rachel Steele, Wax, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Waxed, Waxing, Wax Played, Hot Wax, Big Boobs, Big Breast, Huge Tits, Bondage Male, Bondage, Blowjob, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Sex Slave, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Cum on Tits, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:shewins.mp4
    File Size: 2.04 GB
    Duration: 01:18:44
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

shewins.mp4

20. xorovod

Mistress Tess - 4 Assgasms for the sling slut - Pegging

[​IMG]

Mistress Tess is using Her shiny latex slut in the strap on sling at the Alchemy Rooms, bound with no place to run She continually milks him via a huge strap on! Watch it shoot from his pretty pink chastity lock on to the floor, at the end 4 assgasms in total. And Mistress Tess' ass looks hypnotic ploughing in and out of him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Anal Gape, Anal Training, Ass Grinding, Boots, Boot Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Sex Swing

File name:Mistress_Tess_-_4_Assgasms_for_the_sling_slut.mp4
    File Size: 1.44 GB
    Duration: 00:13:47
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 14.8 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Tess_-_4_Assgasms_for_the_sling_slut.mp4