Merciless Mistreses

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by xorovod, Mar 6, 2017.

1. xorovod

xorovod Well-Known Member

Lady Milana - Ballbusting The Chained Slave (1080 HD) - Ball Abuse

[​IMG]

My slave is chained hands up with spreaded legs in my old barn, just as I left him the other day. Maybe one of my other slaves were playing with his cock, but for now he finds himself helpless at my mercy. I start torturing his nipples with my claws and start slapping his cock and balls. He is just at the beginnig of his carreer as my ballbusting addicted painslut and still very sensitive to my kicks and slaps. But he has to learn the hard way, he is exposed to my kicks. Next time I will strap his feet to the ground to stop his fidget.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Milana, Milana, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Lady_Milana_-_Ballbusting_The_Chained_Slave__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 1.05 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:06:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 21.6 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Milana_-_Ballbusting_The_Chained_Slave__1080_HD_.mp4

2. xorovod

Fetish Goddess Samantha - Bending Over My Fuzzy Bunny Slave (1080 HD) - Pegging

[​IMG]

Goddess Samantha isn't thru fucking HER fuzzy bunny slave. She moves him from the swing and bends him over the table doggystyle to stick it to him some more! She slides her big cock into him as he moans out in pleasure again. Taking her cock in and out grinding that ass he's loving every minute of it. She pulls him closer to whisper in his ear..take that big cock slave, feels good doesn't it..then shoves him back down in total sensual domination! Once she has had enough she tells HER slave fuzzy bunny to just lay there until HIS Goddess returns!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Samantha, Samantha, Goddess, Strapon, Blonde, Blond Hair, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Fetish_Goddess_Samantha_-_Bending_Over_My_Fuzzy_Bunny_Slave__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 393 MB
    Duration: 00:07:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7381 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish_Goddess_Samantha_-_Bending_Over_My_Fuzzy_Bunny_Slave__1080_HD_.mp4

3. xorovod

FacesittingMistressVideos - Facesitting newbie - Face harness - Miss Jessica - Smother

[​IMG]

Miss Jessica has a brand new facesitting slave to try out and she can't wait. In this clip she gets her face head harness and straps him to her bottom and bends over so his air supply is zero.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FacesittingMistressVideos, Miss Jessica, Mistress, Jessica, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:FS_newbie_harness.mp4
    File Size: 121 MB
    Duration: 00:09:47
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1599 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

FS_newbie_harness.mp4

4. xorovod

EvolvedFights - Kaiia Eve vs Jay West - Mixed Wrestling

[​IMG]

Jay West is feeling really confident coming in to this match now that he has had his first victory against Charlotte Sartre. Jay seems the think he can man handle petite tatted out girls and today he gets to test himself against another petite tatted out model. Please welcome Kaiia Eve. She's a cute Blond babe with a natural feminine body that is accented with beautiful tattoo art. She's also a sassy brat who will crush your balls if you aren't fast enough. Jay West finds out very quickly that his dick and balls are going to be in constant jeopardy. Kaiia Eve is merciless with Jay's Iron Balls. She knees them, punches them, grabs them, twists them. She does extreme CBT that only Jay West could handle. However, even with all that CBT, Jay still keeps his head in the game. This match is close and goes to decision. The Winner fucks the loser's ass and drains them by making them cum hard. Winner does verbal humiliation and uses the loser for their pleasure to get their own winner orgasm out

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, EvolvedFights, Kaiia Eve, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, CBT, Pussy Worship, Cunniligus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:ev299_jay_kaiia.mp4
    File Size: 1.17 GB
    Duration: 00:49:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3194 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

ev299_jay_kaiia.mp4

5. xorovod

ClubDom - Raven StrapOn Fucks Slave - Pegging

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Raven Eve, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:cd_s2021_2_3_temptress_raven_eve_strap_on.mp4
    File Size: 588 MB
    Duration: 00:06:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

cd_s2021_2_3_temptress_raven_eve_strap_on.mp4

6. xorovod

FemdomBeauties - Calea Toxic - Mean Handjob (1080 HD) - Ruined Orgasm

[​IMG]

Super horny dominant handjob with sexy professional dominatrix Calea Toxic. The prisoner is really to be envied. Naked, will-less and horny, the object of desire is completely delivered. You experience dirty verbal eroticism and the pleasurable moan of a passionate female sadist. Your seductive goddess looks you in the eye again and again and drives her hot tongue over her plump lips. Oh, yeah

Supergeiler dominanter Handjob mit sexy Vollblutdomina Calea Toxic. Der Gefangene ist wirklich zu beneiden. Nackt, willenlos und notgeil ist das Lustobjekt vollkommen ausgeliefert. Du erlebst schmutzige Verbalerotik mit lustvollem, gemeinem Lachen einer atemberaubenden Sadistin. Deine verfuhrerische Gottin schaut dir immer wieder in deine Augen und fahrt dabei mit ihrer heissen Zunge uber ihre prallen Lippen. Oh, jeah.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Calea Toxic, Human Ashtray, Ruined Orgasms, High Heels, Boots, Handjob, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, FemdomBeauties, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking,

File name:FemdomBeauties_-_Calea_Toxic_-_Mean_Handjob__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 578 MB
    Duration: 00:17:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4526 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

FemdomBeauties_-_Calea_Toxic_-_Mean_Handjob__1080_HD_.mp4

7. xorovod

FemdomBeauties - Syonera Von Styx - Impulse Guest (1080 HD) - CBT

[​IMG]

Experience a impulse session with the strict, enchanting Domina Syonera of Styx in the Dredener celler dungeon. Between welcome and orgasm you see: Boots worship, flogging, candle wax, whip the cock of the tail, brush scratching on nipples and glans, nettle torture, whips on the Slave cock, occasional face slaps, slave must wank under strict observation even. Everything accompanied of course by Syoneras Dirty Talk and verbal humiliation, strict commands incl sadistic laugh.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemdomBeauties, Humiliation, Degradation, Syonera Von Styx, Bondage Male, Bondage, Fem Dom, X-Frame, CBT, Stroking, Jerk Off, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:FemdomBeauties_-_Syonera_Von_Styx_-_Impulse_Guest__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 992 MB
    Duration: 00:29:33
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4524 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

FemdomBeauties_-_Syonera_Von_Styx_-_Impulse_Guest__1080_HD_.mp4

8. xorovod

LianaGood - Bound Slave Cum Twice - Handjob

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, LianaGood, CBT, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:LianaGood_-_Bound_Slave_Cum_Twice.mp4
    File Size: 101 MB
    Duration: 00:08:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 1519 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_Bound_Slave_Cum_Twice.mp4

9. xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Please Goddess, More Pain - Goddess Kate England - Female Domination

[​IMG]

The suffering of a male pleases Goddess Kate England, but she enjoys it even more when her willing male begs for it. To whip his cock and hear him beg for more, just for the brief reward of being able to inhale her ass through her tight jean shorts.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Men Are Slaves, Goddess Kate England, Goddess Kate, Jeans Fetish, Jeans Short, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Please_Goddess__More_Pain.mp4
    File Size: 115 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:04:58
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3082 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Please_Goddess__More_Pain.mp4

10. xorovod

Merciless Dominas - Danke Miss Flora - Sissy

[​IMG]

Miss Flora loves to humiliate her slaves. In this scene she has her slave Moya, dressed up as a maid, just to be fucked like the slut he is. When it comes to fucking her slaves Miss Flora show no mercy - and it will just be as imagined in the Mistress dirty mind. This scene was filmed at the Hidden Torture Farm in Germany, where Miss Flora like other German Mistresses likes to hold their slaves as prisoners for days or weeks. What slave Moya had to say about the scene: Danke Miss Flora.

Please note that this scene is filmed in The German language!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, Sissy Training, Miss Flora, Flora, Mistress, Sissy Slut, Humiliation, Degradation, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Hot Wax, Waxed, Wax, Waxing, Wax Played, Pegging, Strap-On

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Danke_Miss_Flora.mp4
    File Size: 1.22 GB
    Duration: 00:17:11
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9984 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Danke_Miss_Flora.mp4

11. xorovod

Obey Melanie - Chastity Workforce (1080 HD) - Female Domination

[​IMG]

Want a chastity slave to lick the your ass and feet as good as he cleans the house? Then he needs practice. Lots of practice. When he's not cleaning, he's practicing. When he's not practicing, he's cleaning. And those locks on his balls should never come off.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Chastity Male, Mistress, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Assworship, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_Chastity_Workforce__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 786 MB
    Duration: 00:07:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 15.2 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_Chastity_Workforce__1080_HD_.mp4

12. xorovod

Lady Lila Stern - Sweaty Armpit Worship in Furs - Oral Servitude

[​IMG]

I've been wearing fur all day and Rubber Camille has begged me to sniff my sweaty Armpits!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Lila Stern, Sweaty Armpit, Armpits, Armpit Licking, Armpit Worship, Armpit Fetish, Fur, Fur Fetish, Fem Dom, Sweat Fetish, Sweaty

File name:Sweaty_Armpit_Worship_in_Furs.mp4
    File Size: 116 MB
    Duration: 00:06:52
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2260 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Sweaty_Armpit_Worship_in_Furs.mp4

13. xorovod

Young Goddess Kim - Queen Of Denial (1080 HD) - Shoe Worship

[​IMG]

It's a shoe slaves dream to be anywhere near My divine stilettos, let alone kiss them. So I expect to see utmost devotion and laughable desperation when I allow an inferior to lick My soles and shine the patent leather. I enjoy seeing a shoe bitch on all fours like a d0gg, and I can see how horny it gets serving at My feet. I make it kneel up and ask what that thing is between it's legs.haha its dick and balls are just My toys to do with as I please. I can lock it up or I can tease it mercilessly - whichever pleases ME! I feel like playing an edging game and make it stroke in front of Me to My strict commands. "Faster! Lick and worship My shiny stilettos and prove your desperation." 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 STOP. Again.. Haha it's leaking all over My metal heel and I make it suck its precum off. Edging again it thinks I'll allow it to cum if it begs but I have other plans for it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Goddess Kim, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, High Heels

File name:Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Queen_Of_Denial__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 822 MB
    Duration: 00:15:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 7282 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Queen_Of_Denial__1080_HD_.mp4

14. xorovod

Young Goddess Kim - Torturous Tease - Chastity

[​IMG]

Since this slave has been locked in chastity, I have been coming up with plenty of torturous tasks for it. Today's task is going to make sure the slave is suffering, frustrated, grateful and tormentingly teased. I have a way of bringing out the best in a begging bitch. I command My latex hot pants to be polished and shined with its rag face, imagine the luck. Rubbing My latex ass and pussy with its rag wrapped face. But I am not impressed, and prefer it smothered tightly underneath Me as I ride its face. Still, the tease has only just begun. I have much more in store for the locked slave. Kiss the keys between My breasts and thank Me. Only in chastity does a slave get this lucky.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Goddess Kim, High Heels, Tease, Teasing, Tease & Denial, Denial, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Torturous_Tease.mp4
    File Size: 685 MB
    Duration: 00:14:01
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 6681 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Torturous_Tease.mp4

15. xorovod

Bffvideos - Under Goddess Mirella Stinky Soles Pt.2 - Foot Worship

[​IMG]

Goddess Mirella is feeling very powerful because her slave is doing exactly how she likes. She rubs her pretty feet all over Olavo face that keeps licking them hard.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian, Foot Fetish, Goddess Mirella, Mirella, Goddess, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:undergoddessmirellastinkysoles_pt2.mp4
    File Size: 454 MB
    Duration: 00:10:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

undergoddessmirellastinkysoles_pt2.mp4

16. xorovod

Vixen Ladies - Test Drive - Femdom Spanking

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Vixen Ladies, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Corporal Punishment

File name:TestDrive.wmv
    File Size: 370 MB
    Duration: 00:16:52
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

TestDrive.wmv

17. xorovod

TSSeduction - February 11, 2020 - Alex Killian, Korra Del Rio - Valentines Day Transsexuals

[​IMG]

Korra's Dirty Valentine: Korra Del Rio Takes Down Alex Killian

Fresh meat Alex Killian submits to hot top Korra Del Rio in this sexy Valentines Day special. Sensual domination is Goddess Korra's forte and oh boy does she deliver once she gets her hands on this new submissive slut Alex. Decked out in seductive, strappy black lingerie, thigh high stockings and heels Korra leaves a note on Alex's door inviting her dirty little Valentine pet to come down to her chambers so she can have her way with him. Once he arrives into her web of tantalizing temptation she puts him in a cage with leather cuffs and collar and lays out the rules for the day. Goddess Korra demands suffering, submission and total obedience from her toy. Today Alex will be worshiping every inch of Korra's perfection and he will have to work for her cock. First some foot worship with the threat of the crop and then a face full of ass for Alex to explore. She promises the deeper his tongue goes in her ass the harder she will fuck him. After he adores her sexy ass Korra sets Alex to fuck his own hole on a dildo to get him warmed up. Then to further her pleasure she gets a good deep dick sucking from her little cock whore as she trains him to be her perfect toy. Bent over a table with his ass exposed and ready Goddess Korra slides her hard cock into Alex's ass and pounds him hard until his legs are shaking and he is begging for more. But first Korra puts Alex on his back and rides his face with her ass and gives him a throat fucking that makes his dick extra hard and on edge. Now it's time for Korra's Dirty Valentine to get his ass pounded further into submission so with his legs spread wide she fucks him hard and deep until he shoots his load all over himself. And then Goddess Del Rio gets herself off by fucking his slutty hole until she fills him up with her warm lovin' cum. Happy Valentines Day!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Transsexuals, TS, Valentines Day, Ladyboy, Shemale, Tranny, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Transsexual Dominatrix

File name:TSSeduction_-_February_11__2020_-_Alex_Killian__Korra_Del_Rio.mp4
    File Size: 1.63 GB
    Duration: 00:45:20
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5006 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

TSSeduction_-_February_11__2020_-_Alex_Killian__Korra_Del_Rio.mp4

18. xorovod

The English Mansion - Miss Foxx - Husband To Cocksucker - Part 1 - Humiliation

[​IMG]

Three months after Miss Foxx notified her new husband that their marriage is not as he thought, that this was going to be a complete FLR cuckold relationship and not what he had hoped for, she decides to complete his breaking and humiliation. He has a permanent metal collar locked, showing her ownership to all and his little cock is in permanent chastity, she gives him a good spanking as she tells him she wants to turn him into a cock sucking sissy slut. He is shocked but she encourages and teases him, dressing him up in sexy lingerie, taking photos and putting an advert out so she can make some extra money out of his humiliation. The new sissy is then trained with rubber strapons, to work on technique and style, ready for when the first real dick turns up and his life is never the same again, as he feels the hot, hard cock enter his mouth for the first time as his wife laughs at his predicament.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Black, Ebony, Interracial Domination, Miss Foxx, Foxx, Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Husband_To_Cocksucker_Part1.mp4
    File Size: 207 MB
    Duration: 00:06:32
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4247 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Husband_To_Cocksucker_Part1.mp4

19. xorovod

Princess Mira - Full Movie - Humility At The Highest Possible Level - Gangbang And Multiple Cum Eating Cuckold Humiliation! (1080 HD)

[​IMG]

"I really love the part where a guy cum on your pussy and laughs mockingly while you force your pathetic pet to eat up the sperm . So fucking funny!" - said my girlfriend after I showed her this video.

Frederic's training continues and I help him to develop maximum humility to become a perfect cuckold bitch! Today I again take him to a big gangbang party because I love humiliating him in front of a bunch of horny bastards.I lock up Frederic in chastity and he has to serve me all night while I get fucked by many real men! Today I make Frederic not just a cum swallower cuckold but my footbitch too. He has to suck,lick and kiss my high heels boots -and barefeet as well - while the real men enjoy fucking my juicy pussy and slimy mouth. Of course he has to swallow a lot of cum too so I again give him back to his family with a full stomach!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Mira, Mira, Princess, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Humiliation, Degradation, Gangbang, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

File name:Princess_Mira_-_Full_Movie_-_Humility_At_The_Highest_Possible_Level.mp4
    File Size: 1.80 GB
    Duration: 00:34:33
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7247 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Princess_Mira_-_Full_Movie_-_Humility_At_The_Highest_Possible_Level.mp4

20. xorovod

PlayObey - Lifestyle Seat! - Natalya Vega - Face Sitting

[​IMG]

An incredible display of pure, unadulterated Deep Face Smothering starring Natalya Vega! She mounts her seat's face, locks his face up tight in a relentless Reverse Facesit and doesn't relent through the whole video! Get a glimpse of what a True Facesitting Lifestyle is all about with this steady, smooth, and constant lesson in throne training as Natalya rides, grinds, and flexes her other-worldly assets in pure Femme Dominance!

Pure panic sneaks in from time to time as you witness how tightly Natalya's ass envelopes his full face. Disregarding his existence entirely, Natalya entertains herself by playing videogames, taking selfies, and admiring how perfect her ass looks sitting upon his face - where it belongs!

BONUS: To ensure every moment of glorious Reverse Facesitting can be enjoyed, we've included both the original shot plus a full follow-up segment that's far more up-close and personal - all at a reduced price for you and all of our loyal fans!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PlayObey, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Human Furniture, Dominance, Ass Grinding, Natalya Vega

File name:PlayObey_-_Lifestyle_Seat_.wmv
    File Size: 1.52 GB
    Duration: 00:27:35
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA Pro

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

PlayObey_-_Lifestyle_Seat_.wmv