Merciless Mistreses

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by xorovod, Mar 6, 2017.

1. xorovod

xorovod Well-Known Member

Miss Trudy - Miss Trudy trains her pet to fetch and lick up its cum - CEI

[​IMG]

Miss trains her butt plugged canine to fetch. Miss Trudy also pulls on his cock and balls then when he tries to fuck her leg. She sends him to the kennel to fuck his bedding then makes him lick up his cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Trudy, Trudy, Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, Butt Plug, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Slave Training, Cum Eating, Cumeating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Sub Training, Submissive Training

File name:Miss_Trudy_-_Miss_Trudy_trains_her_pet_to_fetch_and_lick_up_its_cum.mp4
    File Size: 128 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:09:04
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 1802 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Trudy_-_Miss_Trudy_trains_her_pet_to_fetch_and_lick_up_its_cum.mp4

2. xorovod

Flake Mangent, the Bad Mistress - Mandy Marx - Sissy

[​IMG]

Flake Mangent wants to learn to be a dominatrix but is spending more time studying my ass than my technique! WTF! Her rigging is subpar, she has a bad attitude and she's always on her phone! Let's take a hands-on teaching "mistress" a lesson. How about I restrain my sissy student and show her a thing or two, for real. Bad Mistresses get Ruined!

Wish we had more boys for this kind of full sissification treatment. Any volunteers, hmm???

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseandThankYou, Mandy Marx, Latex, Young Mistress, Teen, Sissification, Blonde, Blond Hair, Rubber, Mummification, Bondage, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:TeaseandThankYou_-_Flake_Mangent__the_Bad_Mistress_-_Mandy_Marx.mp4
    File Size: 580 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:12:37
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6105 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseandThankYou_-_Flake_Mangent__the_Bad_Mistress_-_Mandy_Marx.mp4

3. xorovod

FemmeFataleFilms - The Hunteress - Clamped Cock Caning - Complete Film - CBT

[​IMG]

It's amazing what a difference to sensations the wearing of a sensory deprivation hood brings! This slave is hooded, attached to the bondage wall and has his cock and balls clamped and vulnerable to The Hunteress's wicked ways! She decides that since he's just had his ass caned, it's only right that his cock is caned as well! It doesn't matter how much he struggles, his predicament is inescapable although it soon becomes apparent that this slave enjoys cock punishment, so The Hunteress pushes him further and harder than he's ever gone before.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Hunteress, Femme Fatale Films, FemmeFataleFilms, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, CBT, Ball Abuse, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:clamped_cock_caning_hd_complete.mp4
    File Size: 491 MB
    Duration: 00:09:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6984 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

clamped_cock_caning_hd_complete.mp4

4. xorovod

ClubStiletto - It's Very Pleasurable ... For Me (1080 HD) - Damazonia, Bliss - Whipping

[​IMG]

Mistress Bliss is watching as Mistress Damazonia whips her slave. The slave stupidly forgets Damazonia's name. Ouch, that's going to cost her. 11 minutes of harsh corporal is the price this slave pays!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Whipping, Fem Dom, Bondage Male, Bondage, X-Frame, Whipped, Whip, Mistress Bliss, Bliss, Mistress, Dual Domination, Mistress Damazonia, Damazonia, Double Domination

File name:ClubStiletto_-_It_s_Very_Pleasurable_..._For_Me__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 833 MB
    Duration: 00:11:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9967 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_It_s_Very_Pleasurable_..._For_Me__1080_HD_.mp4

5. xorovod

Alexa Divina - My Ass stole Her boyfriend - Face Sitting

[​IMG]

Stealing my ex-best friends boyfriend because I can and I'm better than her in every way. I snuck in and her boyfriend was Asleep, so I pulled up my tight little dress Exposing-Fantasy my big ass and sat on his face. He would always stare at me with longing eyes so I knew the second he woke up under my ass he would forget all about her. I slid grinded, bounced and smothered his face with my ass and slid my blue thong to the side to made him lick my p*ssy until she got home.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alexa Divina, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Alexa_Divina_-_My_Ass_stole_Her_boyfriend.mp4
    File Size: 440 MB
    Duration: 00:10:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5787 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Alexa_Divina_-_My_Ass_stole_Her_boyfriend.mp4

6. xorovod

Brat_Princess_2_-_Lily_and_Macy_-_Heiress_Sisters_train_Skinny_Punk_boy_for_Foot_Service__1080_HD_

[​IMG]

Heiresses, Lily and Macy, are continuing their training of a homeless punk boy that they found busking for change in the mall parking lot. Today he is going to learn how to worship a rich girl's feet. The sisters have him start by licking the dirt from their expensive shoes. The boy does not want to have to lick shoes, but he also does not want to be dismissed from his position and return to living in his friend's car. The sisters talk about the hot guys they are fucking while 'the help' licks their shoes. After the girls have their shoes cleaned, they want their feet licked as well. The girls' feet are very different in size. Macy wears a size 8, but her sister wears just a 4 ½! The help must clean both sisters' feet. Macy wants to see if her sister can fit her whole tiny foot in the help's mouth. She laughs as Lily shoves her foot in deep. After he cleans the rich girls' feet, they make the poor boy gargle and swallow an old condom full of a random hookup's cum. The girls can't believe the desperate boy actually swallowed! Being homeless must suck! They could seriously get him to do anything to avoid being back out on the street.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Lily, Macy Cartel, Fem DOm, Humiliation, Degradation, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Eating, Cumeating, Sperm, Milking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, High Heels, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-_Lily_and_Macy_-_Heiress_Sisters_train_Skinny_Punk_boy_for_Foot_Service__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 1.53 GB
    Duration: 00:13:39
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.6 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-_Lily_and_Macy_-_Heiress_Sisters_train_Skinny_Punk_boy_for_Foot_Service__1080_HD_.mp4

7. xorovod

Turkish Mistress Aylin - Fuck the Habibi - Pegging

[​IMG]

Mistress Aylin is fucking saudi habibi

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Turkish, Mistress Aylin, Aylin, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Arab, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Turkish_Mistress_Aylin_-_Fuck_the_Habibi.mp4
    File Size: 36.8 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 352
    Duration: 00:06:12
    Video: AVC, 640x, 30.000 FPS, 691 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Turkish_Mistress_Aylin_-_Fuck_the_Habibi.mp4

8. xorovod

Severe Sex Films - So Cute! So Painful! - Part 1 - Hannah Hunt - CBT

[​IMG]

We have a new box of evil implements (thanks, Terrible Toyshop!) and Mistress Hannah Hunt was all too happy to try them out on willing victim Marcelo. The thingie that looks like a little tennis racket with a rubber band looks innocent enough, but judging by Marcelo's reaction, it hurts like hell! This delights the sadistic Mistress; once she's made a cluster of marks on Marcelo's ass, she drags him to the floor and tries out the 3D printed slapper. Marcelo is trying to keep it together, but his body jerks and spasms with every vicious smack. Next, Hannah picks up a super cute pink and yellow CBT device, which screws tight onto Marcelo's dick. The slapper hurts much more when applied to cock and balls! Finally, Mistress Hannah goes back to the tried and true, and canes Marcelo on his already red and sore body parts. And she's not done yet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hannah Hunt, CBT, Mistress, BDSM, Black Hair, Bottom, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Brunette, Confined Cock, Curvy, Dominatrix, Fetish, Foreskin, High Heels, Kinky, Latex, Rubber, Latina, Leather Cuffs, Natural Boobs, Paddling, Paddle, Pain, Pain Slut, Slapper, Slave, Sub, Submissive, Fem Dom, Straight

File name:Severe_Sex_Films_-_So_Cute__So_Painful__-_Part_1.mp4
    File Size: 512 MB
    Duration: 00:14:00
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4982 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Severe_Sex_Films_-_So_Cute__So_Painful__-_Part_1.mp4

9. xorovod

Serious Images - In My Bedroom - Female Domination

[​IMG]

The ultimate bondage experience is to be under the control of someone who you are attracted to. Someone who turns you on. The game is to be restrained so that you can't touch or get close to the person who you are attracted to. From the Top's perspective they can tease and torment you and you can't do anything about it.

Elise Graves and Tony Orlando know this game well, and they both love to play their respective parts. In this hot video Elise restrains Tony in a set of metal stocks which hold his neck, wrists and ankles. After Tony is rendered completely helpless, Elise turns up the tease and torment games and takes Tony on a ride of sexual submission, embarrassment and CBT. Tony loves every minute of this play as he's forced to suck Elise's strap-on. But who wouldn't? Elise is a beautiful, sexy and knowledgeable Top who knows how to walk the fine line of a male's sexual drive and ego.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Serious Images, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Humiliation, Strapon, Smothering, Smother, Strap-On, Dildo, Dildo Sucking, Strapon Sucking, Degradation, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Serious_Images_-_In_My_Bedroom.mp4
    File Size: 557 MB
    Duration: 00:18:43
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3993 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Serious_Images_-_In_My_Bedroom.mp4

10. xorovod

Men Are Slaves - You Look Like A Horny Ninja Turtle - Empress Jennifer - Humiliation

[​IMG]

Princess Jennifer doesn't care about slave orgasms. Her males are there to work for her and to accept her humiliation. That's why this slave will be both ridiculed and have his orgasm totally ruined, because as a slave he doesn't deserve to enjoy it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Men Are Slaves, Empress Jennifer, Latina, Princess Jennifer, Humiliation, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Young Mistress, Faceslap, Degradation, Spitting, Spit

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_You_Look_Like_A_Horny_Ninja_Turtle.mp4
    File Size: 74.4 MB
    Duration: 00:03:16
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 3008 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_You_Look_Like_A_Horny_Ninja_Turtle.mp4

11. xorovod

Maya Liyer - Hotel Foot boy - Foot Worship

[​IMG]

During the Summer I was contacted By a slave that works as a tour manager for various stand-up comedians and met up with him on the beautiful south coast of England for a weekend away. In the past he has always been a session slave but wanted to push his submission further by experiencing what it would be like to serve Me for a weekend and also be with one of his clients on tour performing his job.

The combination of the thrill of serving Me for a whole weekend and the humiliation of being bossed around in front of his clients by a sunning Asian Domme was such a mouth watering prospect for Me, I love putting slaves in awkward, degrading situations where they have no choice but to obey or face seriously embarrassing consequences in a social setting.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Maya Liyer, Goddess Maya Liyer, Footdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Asian Goddess, Blackmail, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Blackmail Fantasy, British Accent, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Slave Training, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Sock Smelling, Sweaty Feet, Sweaty Socks

File name:Maya_Liyer_-_Hotel_Foot_boy.mp4
    File Size: 601 MB
    Duration: 00:08:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9959 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Maya_Liyer_-_Hotel_Foot_boy.mp4

12. xorovod

Goddess_Angel_-_Lick_my_boots__bitch

[​IMG]

Mousey and I meet for the first time. I tell him to bring an ugly rat mask, and to obey my every order. Guess what happens next?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Angel, Boots, Femdomboot, Fem Dom, Goddess, Angel, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, High Heels, Findom, Financial Domination, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Jeans Fetish, Mean Girls, Real Time Domination Session Recording, Boot Fetish, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Socks Smelling, Socks Sniffing, Socks Worship Socks Licking

File name:Goddess_Angel_-_Lick_my_boots__bitch.mp4
    File Size: 1.06 GB
    Duration: 00:12:25
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Angel_-_Lick_my_boots__bitch.mp4

13. xorovod

Cruel Anette - Anette's Game With Hitachi (1080 HD) - Mistress Kittina - Foot Worship

[​IMG]

Mistress Anette calls for the slave and she tells him to treat Mistress Kittina's righ foot with care, lick her soles and suck her toes professionally, while she gives her an other kind of pleasure. She brings in her hitachi massager and after pulling the panties of Kittina aside, she starts massaging her clit. Let's see what happen!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Mistress Kittina, Kittina, Footworship, Female Orgasms, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Cruel_Anette_-_Anette_s_Game_With_Hitachi__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 211 MB
    Duration: 00:09:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 3012 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Anette_-_Anette_s_Game_With_Hitachi__1080_HD_.mp4

14. xorovod

Bondish - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (With Bondage) - Female Domination

[​IMG]

Lara explains why and how a sissy is to be tied up: "My docile, tranced out little sissy pantyhose bondage boy. He's in a chairtied dream, can barely act or react other than with that super hard dick throbbing through the cute outfit. I can gag my doll, play with her, rub myself up against my doll, I can stroke my doll, but not too much, I don't want it to get too tired to play."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Gagged Men, Rope Bondage, Crossdressing, Crossdresser

File name:Bondish_-_Girls_Just_Wanna_Have_Fun__With_Bondage_.mp4
    File Size: 246 MB
    Duration: 00:08:43
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3814 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Bondish_-_Girls_Just_Wanna_Have_Fun__With_Bondage_.mp4

15. xorovod

Bffvideos - Under Goddess Mirella Stinky Soles Pt.3 - Foot Worship

[​IMG]

Olavo is totally dominated and sucks and licks Mirella feet until her hot Domme is fully satisfied.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Sole Licking, Bffvideos, Brazil Femdom, Brazilian, Goddess Mirella, Mirella, Goddess, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:undergoddessmirellastinkysoles_pt3.mp4
    File Size: 461 MB
    Duration: 00:10:24
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

undergoddessmirellastinkysoles_pt3.mp4

16. xorovod

Under my princess - Human Fuck toy - Amirah - Pegging

[​IMG]

Amirah loves to use guys as fuck toys. This time an old fart needs to open his ass for the strapon and lick it clin after the fuck.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amirah, Under my princess, Young Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Under_my_princess_-_Human_Fuck_toy.mp4
    File Size: 339 MB
    Duration: 00:07:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6218 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Under_my_princess_-_Human_Fuck_toy.mp4

17. xorovod

Under my princess - Amirah Sitting on his face - Face Sitting

[​IMG]

The Lucky slave today, sexy amira takes place on his face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Amirah, Facesitting, Young Mistress, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Under_my_princess_-_Amirah_Sitting_on_his_face.mp4
    File Size: 519 MB
    Duration: 00:11:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6139 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Under_my_princess_-_Amirah_Sitting_on_his_face.mp4

18. xorovod

Goddess Amber - Skype JOI session - Female Domination

[​IMG]

Live Sky.pe JOI and cum session with Goddess Amber.

This jerking junkie is so addicted to Goddess.

He even slaps himself in the face for my entertainment.

But guess how long he could manage to hold his orgasm?

And what happens after..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Amber, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Humiliation, Degradation, Goddess Worship

File name:Skype_JOI_session.mp4
    File Size: 630 MB
    Duration: 00:04:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 20.1 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Skype_JOI_session.mp4

19. xorovod

FacesittingMistressVideo - Riding Mistress seat - Miss Jessica - Face Sitting

[​IMG]

Miss Jessica comes in to find her seat slave laying down on the floor. She's wearing her favourite pair of jodhpurs and gorgeous shiny black Hunter boots. He is just there as her piece of human furniture for her amusement. She sits down on him in various forwards and reverse positions, sometimes stretching out her legs on his body so her full weight comes down on him, or crossing her legs for the ultimate comfy seat, or lifting her legs high up in the air to crush his little face. He's then told to wait there as she'll be back for more fun.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FacesittingMistressVideo, Jodhpurs, Boots, Blonde, Blond Hair, Miss Jessica, Mistress, Jessica, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Face Sitting

File name:Riding_mistress_seat.mp4
    File Size: 147 MB
    Duration: 00:11:54
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1599 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Riding_mistress_seat.mp4

20. xorovod

FacesittingMistressVideo - Facesitting newbie - Smotherbox reverse

[​IMG]

Miss Jessica has a brand new facesitting slave to try out and she can't wait. In this clip she puts him in smotherbox and reverse face sits him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FacesittingMistressVideo, Mistress, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Miss Jessica, Jessica

File name:FS_newbie_SB_reverse.mp4
    File Size: 123 MB
    Duration: 00:09:56
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1598 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

FS_newbie_SB_reverse.mp4