Milking Slaves,Handjob,Mummification

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by mistre krol, Mar 1, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

Edged Spunk Slave

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Nikki has her slave locked up in a cage with his erect cock sticking out. She teases him whether or not she will let him cum. She slowly jerks him off, mostly with two fingers to add to the humiliation. She lets the slave cum in the end and feeds him his cum.

File Size :464 MB
    Resolution :1024 x 576 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:13:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2a46816060be3/Edged_Spunk_Slave.mp4

2. mistre krol

4 ruined orgasms

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"My slave is bound and helpless. I've got on latex gloves, because I'm not touching his disgusting cock with my hands. I tease him over and over, sometimes using my vibrating wand. He doesn't last long in my expert hands, but he's not going to enjoy his orgasm. In fact, I think I'll milk him, teasing his over-sensitive cockhead long after he can get any pleasure from it. I love ruining orgasms. Four ruined orgasms in nine minutes, all in one unedited shot."

ruined.orgasms
    post.orgasm.torture
    multiple.orgasms
    ruined.orgasm
    femdom
    cumshot
    handjob
    rubber.gloves
    latex.glove
    bondage
    emmy.lou
    multiple.cumshots

File Size :241 MB
    Resolution :1440 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:09:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/225ba772c8019/4ruinedorgasms.mp4

3. mistre krol

Governess Quinn - Pretty Penis Milking

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In this video Governess Quinn plays the role of mommy to her slave who is tied down with a board over him, exposing his penis. She gives his penis a lot of humiliating and emasculating attension. First getting him stiff with a vibrator then takes a ribbon out of her purse and ties a bow around his cock. After teasing him about this she takes her lipstick out of the purse and paints the head of his cock with it. She uses her makeup brush on him and then finally uses the vibrator to force him to orgasm.

File Size :32.7 MB
    Resolution :640 x 480 Flash Video
    Duration :00:08:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/805c29a40b60a/Governess_Quinn_-_Pretty_Penis_Milking.flv

4. mistre krol

5. mistre krol

Ruined Orgasm Cuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Although this is not a poppers JOI clip, it mixes the implied use of poppers with something rather rare in femdom poppers vids - a real cock being serviced by the Dom.

Mistress Salem is teasing her boyfriend. When the clip starts she already has him on his back and so excited after a blowjob he's ready to spew. She will tease his cock some more with spit handjob and blowjob elements. When he can't stand it any more she tells him to do more poppers, and then teases his cock just enough to give him a ruined orgasm.

You wish you were him, don't you? :laugh: :yes2:

Perfectly Ruined Orgasm

Having your cock anywhere near Me is an absolute privilege. Actually coming to a climax? That's something reserved for only very special subs... and for My boyfriend of course! The thing is, I don't want to give him the satisfaction of a full on orgasm. I get him so worked up with My mouth and My hands, and he loves to watch Me play with My spit on his cock. But the reality is that I own his cock, and he's going to cum the way I want. He sniffs and I bring him close to the edge, teasing him. Finally, I get him super high with a few final sniffs and push him over the edge into the perfect ruined orgasm, with just a few fingers and a lot of spit!

File Size :447 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:06:26

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d58dab6604799/RuinedOrgasmCuck.mp4

6. mistre krol

7. mistre krol

8. mistre krol

How Many Times Can You Cum in 10 Mins

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ten minutes of unedited milking with multiple cumshots. "I've decided to start experimenting on my sub. Tonight, I bind his ankles to his wrists and have him kneel. I set a timer for ten minutes and don't stop stroking him, unless he gets too close, of course. He fights for every orgasm, but I ruin one after another after another mercilessly. He's helpless as I tease him over and over, torturing his sensitive cock long after he's completely drained, and all he can do is whimper and beg, but I'm not stopping until the timer is up. How many times would you cum in ten minutes?"

File Size :314 MB
    Duration :00:10:54

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/33e750c6dd4bb/How_Many_Times_Can_You_Cum_in_10_Mins.mp4

9. mistre krol

Angela Chastity Milking Eruption

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For Mistress Angela the most enjoyable aspect of owning her slave is keeping him locked in chastity at all times. He will never be out of his cock cage again. It is so much fun to tease him constantly with what he is not allowed, to know his slave dick is painfully swelling inside its little prison. She loves to torment him about his shameful status as a failed male chastity slave, and keeps him always aware of that fact. In turn, his constantly hopeless arousal keeps him very submissive to her, and eager to serve her every whim. It is so much fun to deny him any relief from his aching blue balls that she rarely ever even milks him of his useless seed. Of course when she does decide to drain away his slave cum he still remains locked in chastity. He will never again feel a manly erection, the pleasures of a woman, or even be allowed to jerk off. The only way her slave can cum now is to be slowly and tortuously vibed closer and closer to the edge. Angela takes great satisfaction in knowing that even as his orgasm is building so is his pain. For the slave it is a desperate unpleasant ordeal as he tries to cum inside the tight confines of his chastity. For her it is a hilariously satisfying game to see him finally blast out his huge load of backed up cum with no pleasure at all.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, COCKTEASE, BIG TITS, VIBRATOR, EDGING, RUINED ORGASMS, CHASTITY

File Size :932 MB
    Duration :00:11:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2e3571ac7c0c2/FE_-_Angela_ChastityMilkingEruption.mp4

10. mistre krol

11. mistre krol

Lydia Black Stokes & Sucks Two Cocks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lydia Black is excited to have two cocks to control. She kisses Dustin Steel and Alex Adams and invites them to lick her little nipples. Then Lydia drops to her knees to lick, stroke, and suck their hard cocks. She twirls the cocks heads together and stuffs them in her mouth together. Then Lydia sits back on the couch so she can stroke the both cocks with her soft oiled up feet. Next its the boys turn to show Lydia some love. Lydia sits on Alex's face so he can lick her pussy while Dustin reaches over top to lick her tight little ass. She gets up takes both cocks in her mouth to suck deeply. The boys lay down in a scissors position and Lydia sit back on Alex's face while she sucks and strokes both cocks. She climbs off Alex and again rubs the pair of cocks between her oiled up soles. Then she continues to stroke and suck the two big cocks until they both explode in her hands.

Sexual Acts: Handjob , Blowjob , Footjob , Pussy Licking , Rimming , 69 , Handjob to Completion

Category: BLOW JOBS
    Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, HANDJOBS, FOOTJOBS, THREESOMES, BOY-BOY-GIRL

File Size :1.08 GB
    Duration :00:25:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/89d5cf2076573/Lydia_Black_Stokes___Sucks_Two_Cocks.mp4

12. mistre krol

Edging Torment Starring Gigi Allens

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's milking day and Goddess Gigi wants nothing more than to force her bitch of a slave to endure 15 minutes of edging hell. His poor aching blue balls will be begging to burst by the time she has edged his suffering cock to extreme limits. If being edged for what feels like eternity wasn't enough torment he gets his balls slapped, beaten and punched for refusing to eat his own cum. A true ruined orgasm!

File Size :1.37 GB
    Duration :00:17:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/56d5fc6ece9b9/Edging_Torment._Starring_Gigi_Allens.mp4

13. mistre krol

14. mistre krol

15. mistre krol

16. mistre krol

Wedding Night Cuckold Reveal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This isn't what you expected on our honeymoon but instead of consummating our marriage I tell you that you're going to serve me as my cuckold instead. I explain what your new life is going to be like. I stroke you to get you to cum, getting you into the idea of it...while also making it easier to get the chastity device on after...

File Size :362 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:12:22

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c8b204c98c101/Wedding_Night_Cuckold_Reveal.mp4

17. mistre krol

18. mistre krol

19. mistre krol

Mistress Helix - Venus Fidelity Trap

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's a sting! A set-up to test your fidelity! Will you resist? Your girlfriend has set it all up. I'm a friend of hers, you see, and you are here to give me a ride. I'm a pro domme, yeah, no big deal. I invite you in, since I'm not quite ready. Wanna see the studio? Hey come here, wanna see what I do to boys? Haha, no, down on your knees. Just for a second, not for real or anything. If you were a real client, I might do *this*, and then this. Bondage. Mesmerize. Tease and denial. Female domination. This is truly a top-notch scene, check it out! -xoxo Helix

File Size :580 MB
    Duration :00:19:56

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/6ef958d200916/_ _Mistress_Helix_-_Venus_Fidelity_Trap.mp4

20. mistre krol