Milking Slaves,Handjob,Mummification

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by mistre krol, Mar 1, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

You wont last two minutes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How many orgasms can I ruin in the next five minutes? One? Two? You wont last five minutes when I tease your cock. Now let's see how many times I can humiliate you.

File Size :464 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:05:19

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b3d8a3e166fde/You_wont_last_two_minutes_.mp4

2. mistre krol

My Chastity Bitch's Meal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You've been locked up all week in that tight chastity device, and I know your balls must be so full for me. Well today's your lucky day! I'm letting you out. But of course, since you're being let out, I am going to make sure you are in full bondage - tight leather sleepsack and gimp hood - because freedom is just an illusion, isn't it? I can tell that you're excited.I'm going to finally touch you today! I'm going to keep you on edge for as long as entertains me. But of course, you can't cum without my permission. Oh, you're close to cumming? Oh, you're going to cum? Open up wide, honey - that cum has to go right back into that disgusting bitch mouth of yours. You're going to be my cum pig.

Note: This is a real life interaction with my personal slave lover. Think I would ever touch you like this? Dream on, cuck-sub!

File Size :764 MB
    Duration :00:08:57

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a7943540e7831/My_Chastity_Bitch_s_Meal.mp4

3. mistre krol

Huge ruined cumshot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hold the key to this slave's chastity; thus, I control his cock. he never know when he will get a release, and he can only dream it will be a full one, and not another ruined orgasm. And I know he is dreaming about that, with all the constant teasing and denial I subject him to.

Today, I am going to edge him at least ten times or more, just to see if he can take any more. Look at how weak and excited he is, I know he craves a real, pleasant orgasm, does he think this time he'll get one? It's hard for him to deny the slippery sensations of My ultra-lubed latex gloves. I'm sure it feels just like a real pussy to his over-denied dick. he's so physically close to Me, whimpering like a baby. How many times have I heard the word "Please" in just the last few minutes. I can tease and deny him for as long as I want, but when I decide to let him cum - I block and ruin his orgasm. As soon as I remove My hand, I am aghast at the rivers of cum that spurt far out from his abandoned cock. No pleasure for him, I am sure. And now its time to lock him back into chastity and make him lick up all the thick puddles of sticky cum he spewed out on the floor before Me.

File Size :208 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:17:04

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/59ce561329871/Huge_ruined_cumshot_.mp4

4. mistre krol

Savannah Fox Bodybuilder Moms Mother-Suck Cock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hot mom Brandie Mae had her ripped friend Rapture over for wine. The older women complain they can't find a big dick. Upon seeing how big her sons cock is Brandie can't contain herself. The sight of cock has the milfs in a frenzy! The jump on Shawn, dominating him with their strong muscles. Rapture s mothers him with her giant fake tits before pushing him to the ground. The women hold him down and put his young cock in their mouth. They also order him to eat their pussies. They s mother him under their giant bodybuilder asses. The older women can't get enough of this young stud. Brandie can't believe she is doing this to her son! But she has another glass of wine and goes right back to blowing....Enjoy this hott 2 on 1 action with lots of deep throat, big booties and braces

File Size :578 MB
    Resolution :1440 x 1080 Windows Media
    Duration :00:09:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/991552e4dac6a/savannah_fox_bodybuilder_moms_s_mothersuck_cock.wmv

5. mistre krol

6. mistre krol

Two witches

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Zita is sitting next to her slave, holding a bottle of lube in her gloved hands and everything seems to be just perceft for the slave, who is anticipating a nice handjob from his beloved mistress. What he doesn't know is Mistress Amanda who is walking into the room and neatly puts her butt on his face. And the sweet suffering begins with the help of the two nasty girls.

File Size :798 MB
    Duration :00:08:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/954690ca35fba/Two_witches.mp4

7. mistre krol

8. mistre krol

Frustration High

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Oh My God", is all he can say over and over, to my chastity training regimen. Your dick, compressed, vibrated to a horrible tease sensation that you can't do anything about. No climax, only heights, and a sweet spot. This unbelievable frustration-high is easy for me to to maintain and leaves you with a fever in your brain for days.

File Size :499 MB
    Duration :00:19:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d8621dfbcdeef/Frustration_High.mp4

9. mistre krol

Anabelle, Natalya - Bound and Milked by Bikini Brats

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dominant women know of a little place called, The Edging Salon. From the outside and ground floor, it looks and functions like a day spa. But the basement is another story. Underground, the males receive a different treatment than the Females. Males that are brought into the edging salon are milked and edged in the basement while their Dommes and Keyholders enjoy the spa-like amenities of the ground floor. Today, teasers Anabelle and Natalya are on shift and they have a tied-up male to torment and toy with. Both teasers look great in their sexy bikinis as they excite the male with facesitting and manual stimulation. The long-denied male is really thrilled to get a chance to spill its load. The bikini girls give the little slave penis a very indulgent treatment, milking out all its nasty months-held cum. After the milking, the slave gets locked right back into chastity and filed into the holding unit to wait for its Princess. Each slave is allotted just 15 minutes for the milking before the teasers move on to the next one.

File Size :867 MB
    Duration :00:11:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/58e6d3252592b/Anabelle__Natalya_-_Bound_and_Milked_by_Bikini_Brats.mp4

10. mistre krol

Never Trust Your Ex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Things not to say to your crazy busty AF, malicious and crazybrains ex-girlfriend when she informs you she's been getting into some BDSM lately: "Yeah, right." Time for a triple-ruin.

File Size :44.0 MB
    Duration :00:07:04

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4514dfada8fd5/Never_Trust_Your_Ex.mp4

11. mistre krol

One final ruined orgasm before I destroy My pet's balls

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I absolutely hate it when My collared pets do not execute orders as trained, and expected much more from My pink poodle's heel walking. I am disappointed, and I am going to punish him with something I know he hates: ballbusting. Yes, it's painful and damaging for his balls, but useless human pets don't need balls anyway. Maybe it's time to milk and ruin pink poodle one last time before I simply castrate him with My boots. A neutered pet is always more obedient and careful to his Owners desires.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, ORGASM CONTROL, HANDJOBS, PET PLAY, OUTDOORS

File Size :987 MB
    Duration :00:13:33

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/77d2e3a2965a6/One_final_ruined_orgasm_before_I_destroy_My_pet_s_balls.mp4

12. mistre krol

Denied between My thighs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My poor slave has just driven 7 hours to see his Goddess, but his cock has been locked in chastity for far longer. he's so hungry to give himself totally over to Me, all in the hopes that he might be rewarded with a release. Rubbing My latex covered body so close to his, teasing his well lubed cock with a latex gloved hand; he whimpers in arousal like a lost puppy. Unfortunately for him I know that he is a chronic wanker and that is why I keep him locked in chastity. I'm sure he feels the heat of My aroused Sanctum, all as he imagines having actual sex with his Goddess. he's so pathetic and weak, so easy to arouse and manipulate. That tiny cock trapped between My latex clad thighs, just millimeters away from the place he'll never ever be allowed to visit - it drives him crazy. But all he can do is beg Me for a release and hope. Should I allow him one?

File Size :273 MB
    Duration :00:21:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b81df620bb670/Denied_between_My_thighs.mp4

13. mistre krol

14. mistre krol

15. mistre krol

16. mistre krol

17. mistre krol

Girls like me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know I've been behaving a little. differently. lately. Doing things to prisoners I've never done before - getting hot by getting clients stuck, sucked and squirting - but I know, there's a name for girls like me. But it's hard to go back to being a good little dominatrix when being this bad is soooo fun!

File Size :201 MB
    Duration :00:08:49

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9cc35f4912e00/Girls_like_me_.mp4

18. mistre krol

19. mistre krol

20. mistre krol

Never get enough

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's exciting and a little bit fearful for the slave, to be coverd from head to toe to a black jumpsuit and he has to stand with his arms behind his back in front of Mistress Zita. But now she is much more nice then before, she only have sexy things in her mind, involvin a soft handjob with the help of that little hole in the slave's jumpsuit, that's left between his legs.

File Size :425 MB
    Duration :00:10:20

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/6ef07d228cfc9/Never_get_enough.mp4