Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, Jan 12, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jessi Belle - Making You My Bitch

If you were looking to take a person and break them, remove any ounce of confidence, self esteem, every thought, decision, and make them into a mindless zombie...there's a certain way you have to do that. You have to take away everything they find comfort in, take everything they love, and with that you take away that security blanket. What is left is a shell of a person that will rely on you to tell them what to do. I am going to take your comfort and your happiness and all desire to be happy and make you watch as I burn it all away. One way to remove your happiness is to remove everything that make you YOU. I want you feeling like a prisoner in your own body. You're going to start off by shaving your head. I want you to lose all hope and the only positive thing in your life is me, making you rely on me ever more. You'll end up doing everything I want you to just so you can feel like there's one good thing happening in your life.

Filesize: 227 MB
    Duration: 00:07:38
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

POV_MakingYouMyBitch.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

POV_MakingYouWorshipDIck

Filesize: 295 MB
    Duration: 00:12:36
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3070 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

POV_MakingYouWorshipDIck.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Kitty - Making You Worship Dick

I know you just love me in wet-look PVC. You love the way it shines, the way it clings to my skin, encasing my curves within its grip, and you love the sound it makes when I spank myself. You also love the way it smells, especially when it's all stinky after I've been sweating in it for days on end. I'll tolerate you perving on me on one condition: you suck dick for me. And more than that. You worship it. You get on your fucking knees and take whichever cock I command you to. Or else.

Filesize: 214 MB
    Duration: 00:08:30
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 3375 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

POV_MassiveMassive.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Macey Jade Yoga Pants Mindfuck, Instant Mind Numbing Stupidity

Go ahead and just stare at my perfect, juicy, perky ass in these tight yoga pants. Fixate your gaze upon my round, delicious ass cheeks. Just feel yourself grow stupid for it. Because we both know, that any time I show you my ass in yoga pants you go completely stupid. Completely fucking stupid for this ass. It's almost like my yoga pants are a tool that I use, just to make you fucking men so weak. They drive you crazy, and the longer you stare the dumber you get. It's so fun and easy. All men, submissive or not, loser or not, all of you go weak at the sight of yoga pants. But it's not just the yoga pants that make you stupid, it's when they're on a woman with an ass like mine. Instant mind numbing stupidity. But the best part is I can tell you how stupid you are, and how weak these pants make you, and that turns you on even more. My ass is so powerful, so mind numbing, that is just instantly addicts you. And the fact that this ass owns you, makes it even hotter, doesn't it? And that is where the submission in you comes in to play. You just want to submit to my ass. You see not only do you fall dumber and dumber with each movement of my ass in these pants, but you love every second of it. I'm manipulating you with just my ass. You're growing more weak by the second. You just want to drop to the floor, worship my ass, and surrender to me. My ass owns your cock which makes it so easy to have my way with you. You're that easy to control. You are that easy to own. Admit it, my ass owns you. And I let you stroke to it because it makes you even dumber and weaker. You're on your knees, just jerking to my ass. Losing your mind. Because my ass owns you. Because you're stupid. You're weak for my ass. And your rock hard cock just makes you even more of an addict for my ass. It's just that easy loser. Your my ass addicted jerk off worshiper. I know exactly how to use my ass to have my way with you.

Filesize: 185 MB
    Duration: 00:05:22
    Video: WMV, , 4696 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_MindNumbingStupidity.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Fyre Blissful Hyp n0 t!c Subconscious Mind Trance For Obedient Puppets

This intense hyp n0 s!s clip is set to calming music, coupled with Lady Fyre's soft voice, that will send you deep into a powerful trance. You will gaze upon her beauty through the hyp n0 t!c spiral and get lost in her eyes and in her words.
    You've already been under so many times that your mind knows exactly what to do. Your mind knows to tell your body to relax right now. Allowing your eyes to remain open, and this does not at effect your body's ability to relax for me. The more you relax your body, the more your heart rate begins to slow. You start to breathe in rhythm with my voice. You feel everything slowing down. You feel your mind beginning to open to me. Your conscious mind taking a back seat for awhile, allowing your subconscious mind to open to me completely. My voice relaxes you, my voice allows your mind to open to me until you are completely mine, until your subconscious mind is under my control. And now your mind can begin to make observations which will stay in your subconscious even after you awaken. You can observe the beautiful woman in front of you. The seductive and powerful Lady Fyre right before your eyes controlling your mind and making you feel so weak. You've been under hyp n0 s!s so many times that it's like second nature. You fall quickly and gently into a blissful submissive state. My voice and my beauty mesmerize you, etching themselves deeply in your mind. They make you so weak and open. Your subconscious mind totally open to me, listening to what I want you to hear and retaining it. Deep in the recesses of your mind so that when you awaken, your subconscious mind will recall all that I've said here. You are weak and submissive for powerful women. So weak that you will do anything I tell you to do. You will do anything to please me. You feel weak for powerful women. You feel submissive before beautiful, powerful women. You will do anything for a beautiful, powerful woman. You are an obedient puppet for beautiful, powerful woman, and you will do anything for us, anything that a beautiful woman commands of you. You yearn to hear our commands, to please us, to make us happy. We can so easily seduce you. Allow your subconscious mind to absorb all that I have said here so that when you awaken, you will be a more useful puppet. Now allow your subconscious mind to fade into the background, now that I am done with it. Feel yourself returning to consciousness while you continue to feel the power that I have over you. And observe how good you feel right now as you fully awaken with your new training and triggers deeply implanted.

Filesize: 283 MB
    Duration: 00:08:14
    Video: WMV, , 4695 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_MindTranceForObedientPuppets.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trixie Miss - Self

Only the most degenerate of perverts would be jerking off to the thought of tasting my piss, but that's exactly what you're doing, isn't it? You can't help yourself, you yearn to know what it's like to feel my hot steamy divine nectar filling up your mouth and sliding down your throat. What would you do to prove you would obediently take down every last drop? Start with my instructions on giving yourself a , then perhaps I'll believe you would eagerly take my piss sliding down your tongue and covering your face.

Filesize: 553 MB
    Duration: 00:06:29
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_MissSelf.part1.rar
    POV_MissSelf.part2.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kerri King - Beg for More Inches (BBC Toy Play) [HD]

You know you crave it...big black cock. There is no denying that you lust after me in more ways than one, but you know you could never have me, so you settle for taking a cock once in a while and beating yourself off to a real man, a black one. I opt to show you my sexy lingerie whilst rubbing my 7 inch and then 14 inch BBC toy cocks in your face and give you a simple set of instructions to adhere to..for both of our pleasure. Hope you're ready to take it like a champ!

Filesize: 346 MB
    Duration: 00:11:28
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4002 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 203 kb/s

POV_MoreInches.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lindsey Leigh - To All of My New Yorkers

As all of you know, I lived in New York for 5 years and during that time I met many-a-slave. Now all of your dreams are coming true again because I'll be there next week. I'm coming for you!

Filesize: 86.4 MB
    Duration: 00:05:08
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2210 kb/s

POV_MyNewYorkers.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isabella - Watch My Powerful Legs

High Heels, Legs and upskirt view of muscular, toned female legs. And no underwear on!

Filesize: 298 MB
    Duration: 00:06:07
    Video: WMV, 50.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 265 kb/s

POV_MyPowerfulLegs.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Kendall - Nail And Tit Mesmerize

Its just a nail video. Surely it won't trigger you. Surely the sight of my long fingernails, perfectly manicured with OPI's Black Onyx, aren't powerful enough to pull you under my control? You'll be safe here, watching me. Never taking your eyes off my delicate hands as they dance in the air and tap over my cleavage. My long fingernails move over my luscious tits, tracing shapes over my skin, etching the movements into your vulnerable mind. The urge to please me grows stronger. It becomes a craving, a need. You NEED to please me. You NEED to spend on me. You need ME.

Goddess Kendall starts by putting hand lotion on her hands and showing her hands and nails. She puts you into a trance while you stare at her hands, nails and tits through her bra as she gets you addicted to her hands and nails. She softly caresses her tits through her bra while implanting triggers in your mind to be addicted to her and for her to have complete control over you.

Filesize: 544 MB
    Duration: 00:09:52
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7583 kb/s

POV_Nailandtitmesmerize.part1.rar
    POV_Nailandtitmesmerize.part2.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Evelyn Milano - Needy For Feet

Who's ready to bust multiple nuts to my perfect feet today? How many will it be? Well, I guess you'll have to buy the video and find out because I'm not spoiling the surprise! You've been craving my feet, haven't you foot slut? I love getting you addicted to my feet, making you need to jerk to them. You're obsessed with the arches, the wrinkles, the way I spread my toes.. you can't get enough of my feet, can you? Good, why have sex when you can have my feet.. or rather, jerk to my feet that is?

Filesize: 316 MB
    Duration: 00:08:22
    Video: WMV, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

POV_NeedyForFeet.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tara Tainton - There's a New Supervillainess in Town

Ah, what's this... Have you come to "arrest" me? To take me away and lock me up for good so that I just can't cause any more "trouble"?? Oh, but why would you want to do that... at least, once I turn around, once you SEE me, once you have the opportunity to take ALL OF ME in... Oh, you ARE a smart one. So cute in your little uniform, so dashing and eager to be the superhero that actually saves the world once and for all. Yes, you're soooo clever that you've figured me out. You've spotted my HUGE superpower, my pice de rsistance, my weapons of mass destruction. Yes, the moment that you laid your eyes on them, you began to fall under their spell. NO ONE can resist them - not even superheroes.

Tempts your tastes for... supervillainess, powerful woman, role play, seduction, female domination, cleavage, big breasts, nipples, tease, latex, lipstick fetish, dirty talk, confrontation, erotic magic, femme fatale, tight clothing, mind fuck, mental domination, mesmerize, breast worship, sci-fi & fantasy, corset, bra fetish

Filesize: 86.7 MB
    Duration: 00:14:49
    Resolution: 720x404
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 773 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 41.3 kb/s

POV_NewSupervillainessinTown.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Luscious Lindsey - A Loser's New Years Kiss

you're alone again. Another year comes around and you look back on what's been the same old year as the last. Working and stroking. This is the loser life that you have. How does it feel that when everyones out celebrating and partying you're right here stroking away and alone? As usual. Well this year you're going to get your New Years kiss! it's about time, isn't it? Think of the one thing you spend the most time and intimacy with. That's right, look at your hand. That's your New Years kiss! That's honestly all you have. When the clock strikes midnight I want you to look at your hand and lay a big fat one right on it. you'll never kiss a girl. you're all alone. At least for you, for that split second when you close your eyes and kiss your hand maybe you'll feel not as alone...until you remember you're kissing your fucking hand.

Filesize: 657 MB
    Duration: 00:09:04
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 9989 kb/s

POV_NewYearsKiss.part1.rar
    POV_NewYearsKiss.part2.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No Pussy for Beta Boys

Look at how perfect my pussy it! You will never get get close enough to touch, smell, lick or fuck! Beta loser boys like yourself will just have to get used to being rejected. You don't deserve to see my pussy much less touch it! You are beneath me and that is where you will always stay. You will never get to see my pussy, but you will get to worship it while I laugh at you.

Filesize: 786 MB
    Duration: 00:09:37
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_NoPussyForBetaBoys.part1.rar
    POV_NoPussyForBetaBoys.part2.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lisa - No stopping, no mercy

Usually I stop at 1 orgasm but today the meat rod between your legs is in for multiple orgasms with no breaks. You will cum until it hurts and I will watch you suffer simply because you can not get enough, ensuring that you are completely drained by the time I am finished with you!

Filesize: 102 MB
    Duration: 00:15:03
    Resolution: 640x480
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 807 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

POV_Nostoppingmercy.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asley Alban - No wonder she cheated

Youre curious as to why Ashley invited you over. Shes says that she has something to tell you. She wasnt planning on telling you about this, but she decided that you should know. She says that when you were away last weekend, Ashley went to a party with her boyfriend. Do you know who she saw there? Your girlfriend. Youre surprised because your girlfriend said she stayed home last weekend. Ashley says she was surprised too because she says that your girlfriend was all over another guy. When Ashley walked over to confront her, your drunk girlfriend admits to her that you have a small dick. Ashley says thats why she decided to go out and find another guy.

As Ashley is telling you this, she realizes that you are becoming turned on. She laughs. Youre so pathetic, no wonder your girlfriend was looking for something else. Ashley is curious though. She really wants to see just how small your dick is. She asks you to pull it out to show her. It really is pathetic. Ashley says you can stroke it since youll really enjoy hearing what else your girlfriend did that night. Ashley tells you how your girlfriend sucked two big dicks that night while you stroke your little dick.

Filesize: 472 MB
    Duration: 00:11:17
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5676 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 161 kb/s

POV_Nowonder.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexandra Snow - Online Slavery Assignment #5 - Degradation

This begins a new chapter in my online slave training, one that is designed for actual training as opposed to masturbation fodder. In fact, none of these assignments include ANY recreational jerking off! No, you need to be alert, attentive, and obedient as you are put through each assignment. At the end of the assignment, you will be directed to a special password-protected page on my website where you will fill out your training report.There are several important elements to distance slavery that are critical for a good submissive. These elements are often the difference between a boy who is viewed as an interesting, engaging plaything and one that is a waste of time. I will teach you the fundamental aspects that will help you transition, then I will have you put them to good use in a series of humiliation assignments. These assignments may range from mild to very severe and have an element of chance. When you have concluded your assignment, you will fill out a report as usual.I will be very eager to see the results of this little test!

Filesize: 455 MB
    Duration: 00:12:15
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_OnlineSlaveryAssignment5.part1.rar
    POV_OnlineSlaveryAssignment5.part2.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MissTiff - Pindicks hate my interracial porn [HD]

This is a message to all my 'true' fans! I need to get something off my chest about all the small pin dick losers out there who are leaving me negative feedback regarding my IR porn.

Filesize: 495 MB
    Duration: 00:16:55
    Resolution: 1080x720
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 1 channel, 66.2 kb/s

POV_Pindickshatemy.part1.rar
    POV_Pindickshatemy.part2.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Kendall - Psyche Takeover

Usually my brother's friends aren't so obvious about checking me out. You practically start drooling every time you see me. Its okay, I like weak men. Come inside and let's have a little chat. I can show you how easily I can turn you into a mind fucked slave with the power of my body. Tits, ass, voice, face... you'll be utterly oblivious to anything else in your so-called real life. You'll fall into a deep dream as I speak to you. You'll feel weak and submissive for me. The longer you watch me, the further under my spell you'll slip. There's no turning back. You're mine now.

Goddess Kendall wants to take over your psyche. She starts by caressing her tits through her bra and teases you with her ass telling you that you cannot look away. She gets you to stare into her eyes as she hypnotizes you to give up control to her. She gets you to relax as she counts you down into hypnosis before implanting triggers so you obey her as she rewires your brain to become addicted to her tits body and ass. She caresses her ass while telling you that you have no resistance to her. She traces her hands over her pussy and thighs a few times before taking you out of trance.

Filesize: 1.12 GB
    Duration: 00:26:19
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5980 kb/s

POV_PsycheTakeover.part1.rar
    POV_PsycheTakeover.part2.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Vika Belittles and Emasculates Your Puny Little Pecker

I want you to put your pathetic little penis on display for me. So that I can tease it, abuse it, and command you to stroke it, as I please. If you amuse me sufficiently with your clownishness and desperation, I might put you in a humiliating predicament and permit you to ejaculate for me. We'll see...

Filesize: 361 MB
    Duration: 00:12:35
    Video: MP4, , 3807 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_PunyLittlePecker.rar