Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, Jan 12, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Candy Glitter - Cock On Your Brain - Your Addiction To Cock Is Growing Just Like Your Cock Is

I know what you like. I know what makes your dick hard. There's no escaping it. I know what turns you on. There's no way that you can deny it. You love cock. Yes. Don't be afraid of your attraction to cock, you want this. You need this. You have cock on your brain. You can't stop thinking about cock and that's why you are watching this clip right now, because you want cock.Don't lie, you want cock. You want cock. You want cock. Yes, I'm brainwashing you. You crave cock. You need cock. Over and over again until it sinks in so deep it will never come out. Let's reinforce it. Say it. Say, "I want cock." Repeat it after me. Brainwashed cocksucker. You need cock. You want cock. Keep repeating it as you stroke. Good boy.You crave cock. You love cock. I want you to stroke your cock while you think about how much you love cock. Yes, you love cock. Say it, say, "I love cock." You can't stop thinking about cock. You want cock so badly. You need cock, you need cock in your mouth and in your ass. This is your true nature, you just needed me to guide you. Thank me for guiding you.Stroke, stroke, stroke. You love cock. With every stroke you are becoming more addicted to cock. Your addiction to cock is growing just like your cock is. Your cock is pulsating and you love it. You love cock. Look into my eyes and admit it. Embrace it. You can't stop thinking about cock. You need it. Cock makes you hard, you can't stop stroking for cock, you can't stop thinking about cock. Say, "I love cock." Stroke stroke stroke.Admit that you love cock, you can't stop thinking about cock. You can't get enough, you are addicted to cock. Look at me in the eyes and repeat after me, "I love cock, I want cock, I need cock, I crave cock." Yes, good boy.. I know you love cock.

Filesize: 248 MB
    Duration: 00:07:13
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: WMV, , 4694 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Depfile

POV_CockOnYourBrainYourAddictionToCock.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Sasha Conceited You Can't Control Your Cock When You're Staring At My Legs

I know you just how weak you become for a gorgeous pair of legs like mine. You become such a weak loser in the presence of a long legged Goddess. You become so pathetic, so desperate, and then it becomes so easy to manipulate a loser like you with just my legs. The more you stare at my legs while I'm taunting you, the deeper you fall into my trap. Just look at them, look how my high heels accentuate my feet and calves. Then go all the way up my thighs to my perfect ass. Stare and stroke and become entranced with my legs, loser.My legs are perfect and with them I so easily seduce losers like you. Staring at my legs make you feel so weak and vulnerable. You'll do anything to please me and my shapely legs. You turn into such a loser whenever you're near my legs. And you love being a loser for my legs, your life wouldn't be complete without them. Admit it, admit that you're a loser for my legs.Do you know how I know you're a loser for my legs? Because I know that right now you're furiously jerking to my legs. The more you jerk the weaker you become. Keep jerking, get dumb for my legs, you little loser pervert. Stare at my gorgeous Goddess legs. You love how long and muscular they are. I know you want to be on your knees before me, worshiping me, from my legs up. Feel my legs take control over you loser. You can't control your cock when you're staring at my legs.I'm turning you into my little leg loser. Teasing you over and over again until their perfection is etched in your brain. It's almost impossible not to stare and jerk. You feel them taking over, you want to be a loser for my legs. The more I degrade you while teasing you with my legs, the more you get turned on. Which just proves what a little leg loser you really are for me. You are no match for my powerful legs, you are a victim to my perfect beauty.

Filesize: 237 MB
    Duration: 00:06:53
    Video: WMV, , 4700 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

POV_ControlYourCockWhenStaringAtMyLegs.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Violet Doll - Cum Countdown - Tits

Horny? Impatient? This is a cum countdown clip, focused on My gorgeous tits. I'll count you down from a long drawn out 60, and give you permission to cum for Me. Maybe you want to combine this countdown with another one of My amazing clips. Or maybe you're just too desperate to wait.

Filesize: 195 MB
    Duration: 00:08:46
    Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 2987 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

POV_CountdownTits.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Countess Crystal Knight - Ass Worship Domination

My perfect delicious ass controls you. My perfect ass dominates you. You like being dominated by a 22 year old ass. You will pay whatever it takes to devote yourself to my peach. Now get on the floor and get ready to be mind blown. My goddess ass is your ultimate weakness.

Filesize: 498 MB
    Duration: 00:06:55
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 60.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

POV_CountessCrystalKnightAssWorship.part1.rar
    POV_CountessCrystalKnightAssWorship.part2.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cuckyhump In The Cage

Filesize: 462 MB
    Duration: 00:10:33
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5990 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

POV_CuckyhumpInTheCage.part1.rar
    POV_CuckyhumpInTheCage.part2.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paige Orion - Messy Cum Shower For the Hungry Cum Whore

You're a nasty pervert, a cumslut in the making. I can see the truth, the hunger in your eyes. I'm going to set your inner cumslut free, pet.

First, I'm going to show you the proper position for cumming all over your dirty face. Then, you're going to grab your cock and start stroking, listening as I mock you, humiliate you. The desire will war with the shame as I explain your future as My cumslut, and you'll whimper and moan with every giggle, with every cruel word that tumbles from my perfect lips. You'll bring yourself to the edge, waiting for permission until the pleasure is almost unbearable - and you'll get into position. Your hips raised, your cock above your face, and your eager whore mouth open, tongue outstretched and begging for every hot, salty drop of cum. The moment I give the order, the orgasm will explode out of your body, spraying your upturned face and your open mouth. You'll be covered in cum like the dirty whore you are - sticky, messy, euphoric - and already hungry for more.

Filesize: 179 MB
    Duration: 00:13:46
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1771 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 41.5 kb/s

POV_CumShowerFortheHungryCumWhore.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Luscious - Cum Slut Workout

I'm going to give you the best workout routine ever, my little cum slut. You're going to have to earn that hot steamy load! I'm going to have you to various different workout exercises, all slutted up of course! So be sure to have a butt plug and dildo ready, and work your way up to a nice creamy load to the face!

Filesize: 323 MB
    Duration: 00:08:49
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5010 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 104 kb/s

POV_CumSlutWorkout.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Esme Faye - Drink It Down

You do everything with your cock except taste what comes out of it. Maybe you've eaten your own cum, but let's face it, piss is something completely different. I want u 2 get your bladder nice and full 4 me before this clip, and get a glass ready, we are going 2 have some fun with that piss of yours.

I bet you can't wait to humiliate yourself for me, to sip on your own piss like its champagne. Go on loser, just do it already.

Filesize: 408 MB
    Duration: 00:12:14
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4495 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

POV_DrinkItDown.part1.rar
    POV_DrinkItDown.part2.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Ashley - Edge and Tribute

I want you edging. I want you to work on that cock, getting nice and close to orgasm, and stop when you hear the ding. When you hear the ding, take your hand off your cock and tribute me $5. That's all. I'm going to teach you that it's pleasurable to pay. It's so arousing to stroke with no climax. You're going to beg to pay me. Watch my body and get to edging, pet. Pay attention!

Filesize: 374 MB
    Duration: 00:08:50
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5718 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_EdgeandTribute.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lindsey Leigh - Elbow JOI

Filesize: 60.3 MB
    Duration: 00:11:18
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 611 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

POV_ElbowJOI.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Amai Liu Stroke Faster For Cocks As I Recondition Your Brain

We're going to play a little game. I want you to pull your cock out and start jerking until I say to stop. Stroke it for me, I want you to edge that cock. When I tell you to stroke faster, you're gonna stroke faster, when I tell you to slow down, you're going to slow down. And while you jerk it fast, I'm going to show you some pictures of hot girls with beautiful titties because I know that will get you going. Now stroke it faster and I'm going to show you my perfect, young perfect titties. Now faster and faster and. I'm going to show you a picture of a Cock! Keep stroking, I didn't say stop. Stroke faster. Are you confused? Is your dick confused, we're going to rewire your fucking brain. You're going to stroke harder and harder for cocks. Are you confused? Do you want to stop stroking? Are you worried about what this might do to you? Are you scared?Keep stroking, I mean I am sitting here topless, I know you think that's hot. Jerk to me topless. Now here's another picture of a Cock. Stroke it faster, don't stop. I want you stroking harder and harder for Cocks. You know what? I'm not going going to show you my boobs any more. No more boobs for you to jerk to. It's just going to be Cocks from now on. So you better keep stroking and playing my game if you want to cum. Ready? Here's another picture of a big Cock. Stroke it fast and hard. But you still wanna cum, don't you? Well if you wanna cum you're going to let me recondition your brain, aren't you? Stroke it harder to this next picture of a big Cock. I love reconditioning your sick, twisted mind. I'm going to make you stroke harder and harder for cocks. Next time I'll have you sucking on my strap on you little fag boy. You're twitching and throbbing for cock now. I have your head so confused. Are you ready to cum for a big cock? It might fuck up your brain forever. But you're so close, so horny, that you can't stop yourself.

Filesize: 257 MB
    Duration: 00:07:29
    Video: WMV, , 4701 kb/s

POV_FasterForCocksAsIReconditionYourBrain.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Violet: Foot Sorcery

You've heard I use black magic, frightened yet excited you come to me for a love spell. Tired of helping cowardly men to deceive their women I decide to give you what you need, not what you want. I quickly take you down into an easy light trance, in which you are fully aware yet, very suggestible, rooted to the spot, under my thrall. It may be possible to resist hypn0sis, but not black magic. And not me. I force you to kneel and listen. From this moment forward, you are enslaved to my feet. In order to ever get an erection again, you will need to see my feet. In order to ever get the pleasure of release, you will require my feet. It won't be a juicy, plump pussy that gets you hard and horny, but my beautiful feet. My feet will fill your dreams, spilling over into your days. You will ache for my feet. You will throb for my feet. I ensure that you will not remember a thing of what happened today by using my forgetting potion and post hypnotic suggestions. But you will return here every week to worship my feet. Every week, without fail, you will come, kneel, and lovingly tend to my feet. If you're lucky, you will get to release. If you fail to come, well, then you will fail to come. Your dick will get progressively harder, more swollen, more achey. But nothing will allow you to cum. It will be impossible to feel that sweet release unless you are here, kneeling at my feet. Let's mark this occasion. Stroke for me. Teach your cock the way it has to be from now until forever. Come for my feet, slave.

Filesize: 159 MB
    Duration: 00:15:01
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1363 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 108 kb/s

POV_FootSorcery.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hard for My latex leggings part 1

I adore and simply love my new latex leggings, they are so tight and shiny! Be a good latex boy and worship Me from head to toe, watch as I pleasure myself and you might get to feel those latexclad thighs wrapped around your cock soon.

Filesize: 426 MB
    Duration: 00:08:20
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6878 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 251 kb/s

POV_ForMylatexleggingspart1.part1.rar
    POV_ForMylatexleggingspart1.part2.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Mackayla - Freshly Glazed Loser

Just nice little humiliating task for you junkies. you are such a good little man-puppet and you'll do just about anything that I tell you to. So, jerk your cock to My super sexy humiliation and assume the loser position. I'm going to make you into a freshly glazed loser donut.

Filesize: 411 MB
    Duration: 00:08:18
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 6657 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 250 kb/s

POV_FreshlyGlazedLoser.part1.rar
    POV_FreshlyGlazedLoser.part2.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexandra Snow - Fry Your Brain

I've decided I don't much care for your brain. Frankly ever misuse of it gets in my way and slows your progress. Which is why today we're going to do a little system overload. We're going to focus on every moment of pleasure and sensation I've given you and we're going to fire those neurons until they explode. I like you empty headed. I like you blind adoration and worship. You in this place suits me, so we're going to blow the generators so that you'll never have to think about anything other than me again.

It will be the most pleasurable destruction of self.

Filesize: 887 MB
    Duration: 00:13:33
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 8961 kb/s

POV_FryYouBrain.part1.rar
    POV_FryYouBrain.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fucking Your Ass for Ashley

Filesize: 166 MB
    Duration: 00:12:43
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1782 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 41.3 kb/s

POV_FuckingYourAssfor.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Holly Gibbons - Budget and Credit

You have been serving Princess Holly for the last few months and have been a good obedient slave but you know that it is never simply enough. Holly is one greedy alpha bitch. Living an exquisite lifestyle and always wanting more.

Your expenditure needs to be reigned in. You are not a normal man and should not live a normal life. You do not work 9-5 at that dull job for any other reason than to give to me. So it's about time you take the next step and truly feel the sacrifice of being a financial slave. I have worked out what you need to go without and cut down on and this isn't just for you. it is for your whole family. They will need to go without. Don't worry there I have detailed some other cheaper alternatives. I mean, if you and your family can't eat for a few days so I can have my Hermes Bag then that's okay, right?

There will be no allowance for social life, as this will consist of nothing more than clip viewing, jerking off and general online worship. And vacations? They do not exist. You spend your time away from the desk, working for your Princess. As her spending increases it only means one thing, you are going to need to provide more credit. Weakened by the beauty of your SUPERIOR you do just as she states, applying for loans, any credit possible. Even if the end result is, that your credit is completely ruined for life it will be worth it as your purpose is to serve your Princess.

Filesize: 242 MB
    Duration: 00:05:33
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

POV_GibbonsBudgetCredit.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Beverly - Hardcore T and D

Hey chastity boy! You are back for another chastity review where u get 2 be disappointed. Well fuck that, I want to do something else. I found these two totally slutty nymphos at a strip club last night & I've them waiting in the next room. I figured I can lock u femdom-pov.net in there with them 4 a few hours and drive your locked up cock insane with sexual frustration. Haha! Just so I can have a good laugh. You are seriously gonna get mindfucked today.

Filesize: 586 MB
    Duration: 00:06:42
    Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

POV_HardcoreTandD.part1.rar
    POV_HardcoreTandD.part2.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Queen Mandy - Helpless For My Feet

Pull out that tiny little penis of yours and jerk off to my feet. I own you, you have an addiction to my feet. Don't cum to fast you need my permission to cum. After I am done teasing you will my sexy feet I give you a cum count down. I have you cum into a glass and drink it in order to show you just how owned you are lol.

Filesize: 621 MB
    Duration: 00:05:02
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 17.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

POV_HelplessForMyFeet.part1.rar
    POV_HelplessForMyFeet.part2.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Mika - My Nodding, Floating, Drifting, Obedient Puppet

Every time I tell you to do something, you should say, 'Yes, Princess Mika'. Because really you don't have a choice, you don't deserve a choice. Such is your place in life, to be a nodding, floating, drifting, obedient puppet. All for me, for my gain, for my advantage. You deserve to be beneath me. You must serve me and be of use to me.

Just let go, feel all of your stress just fade away. It melts away just by hearing the sound of my beautiful voice. You're mesmerized by my voice and by my beauty. Anything that I say will become an automatic yes. I'm programming you to only respond, 'Yes, Princess Mika'. You really can't say no. Look how perfect I am. You can't resist, you don't want to resist. You live for this. And you're so lucky that you get to see me, to hear me, to worship me. And you will be a very useful, obedient puppet. That's what you are, that's who you are. Embrace it. There's no need to fight it. Just feel yourself floating and drifting. Doesn't it feel good to serve me, to worship me? That's the only way your life has any real meaning.

The only thing that matters to you is serving me. Any demand I make of you, you don't even have to think. I think for you. Thinking isn't for you. You're not that good at it. All you have to do is say Yes, you will be compelled to say Yes. Because you're my puppet. You're a mindless, floating, drifting puppet for me. That is your life's purpose. Nothing else matters, only I matter. Your life is to serve to me, to say Yes to me, to be my puppet. And you love it. Nothing feels better than being my helpless puppet. You will be my nodding puppet, always saying yes, 'Yes, Princess Mika'. You don't even have to think anymore and that's the way you like it.

Filesize: 251 MB
    Duration: 00:07:19
    Video: WMV, , 4702 kb/s

POV_HpovMikaMyNoddingFloatingDriftingObedientPuppetEffects.rar