Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, Jan 12, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bunnitized

Filesize: 340 MB
    Duration: 00:12:06
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: M4V, 29.970 FPS, 3788 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Depfile

POV_Bunnitized.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CEI Leia Encourages You

Oh, there's nothing else I enjoy more than making you eat your own cum...! Making any man taste his own juice just fills me with this.. incredible feeling. Like, a super villainous power, almost! My victims are helpless, but I know they just want me to control them... It's all for the better good. You really do want me to make you taste it, don't you? For such a hot, young girl. I love it! Be a real cum slut. Isn't it about time you start stroking your cock for me? You're so hard. When I say so, aim your cock straight at your face. Show me how much you want to feel and taste that big load of sticky goo. There are so many ways to take your own load, but let's take it one step at a time... I want you to really enjoy this.

Filesize: 216 MB
    Duration: 00:09:37
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3006 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

POV_CEILeiaEncouragesYou.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Penny Barber - Caught Masturbating By Mommie

I am sorry to laugh, sweetie, but boys just look a little silly when they play with themselves. You don't have to be embarrassed or to put your thingy away. Maybe Mommie could even show you a few ways to make it feel even better when you touch yourself. I could also show you some more interesting uses for that hard cock than jerking on it. You must be curious about real sex and I know you have always been obsessed with my breasts. Does my special man want to play with my tits while I take his virginity?

Filesize: 793 MB
    Duration: 00:10:41
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_CaughtMasturbating.part1.rar
    POV_CaughtMasturbating.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lindsey Leigh - Cbt Cei Humiliation

Im actually really proud of how sadistic I was in this clip. The things I came up with for you to do to yourself, Im a genius! You will feel like a totally gross human being after this. Now lets begin physically and mentally destroying you.

Filesize: 208 MB
    Duration: 00:11:04
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 2493 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

POV_CbtCeiHumiliation.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ceara Lynch - Clean His Cock

You sick fuck. Did you really think you could get a girl as hot as me? Look at you: inadequate, worthless, and that thing dangling between your legs isn't even worthy of being called a "cock." You know what is though? My boyfriend's. It's so long, thick and beautiful. Of course I don't need to tell you that, you're practically obsessed with it. Here you are sitting there with a gorgeous woman in front of you and all you can think about is the cock that's about to fuck her. I can only imagine what it'd be like with the three of us in the same room. I'd laugh hysterically at the comparison; your tiny shrimp next to my man's giant meat. And I'm sure it would be all I could do to keep you from dropping to your knees and worshipping it all night. Dream on. The best you could hope for is the privilege of sitting in the corner and jerking off while he fucked me. No doubt you'd cum within the first 30 seconds, then you'd be f****d to sit there and watch how a REAL man lasts. After it's all over, it'll be your job to clean his cock with a nice warm washcloth. No, you don't get to suck it, fag.

Filesize: 178 MB
    Duration: 00:07:50
    Resolution: 720x576
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3091 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_CleanHisCock.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ceara Lynch - Post Coitus Humiliation

You just finished listening in on a steamy hot fuck-session with me and my boyfriend outside our bedroom. As he takes a shower, I invite you in to rub it in your face. How degrading is it for you that the closest you'll ever get to having a sex life is to live vicariously through mine? You don't get to look or even touch, just listen and then sit there in shame as I humiliate you for your inadequacies. I'm not totally heartless though, I saved you a little souvenir; our used condom. That's right, it's still warm too. Filled with his spunk and coasted in my creamy pussy juice. You want it don't you? Your mouth practically salivates as I wave it in front of your face. As if that isn't sick enough, I'm not going to just give it to you, I'm going to make you PAY for it. How fucked up is that? You are the lowest of the low.

Filesize: 169 MB
    Duration: 00:07:27
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3056 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

POV_CoitusHumiliation.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dr Kendra Coaxes You into Confessing Your Craving for Cock

If you refuse to admit the obvious truth about yourself to Dr Kendra, I have ways of making you confess your secret. Embarrasing ways. Emasculating ways. It's time for you to stop pretending, so that Dr Kendra can recondition your body and brain to allow you to become the sissy slut you were always meant to be.

Filesize: 224 MB
    Duration: 00:10:16
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2816 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

POV_ConfessingYourCravingforCock.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Kendall - Cum eating brainwash

You're becoming more and more erect. Just keep doing it this way because I told you to. No matter how aroused you get. Softly. Slowly. Guiding your hand. Just obey my instructions. Follow them. You want to. You need to. It makes you feel very good. You become even more aroused knowing you're following my instructions. This brainwash can only end one way... with a hot, sticky load all over your face. In your mouth. Shhh, don't be nervous. Focus on the soothing sound of my voice and allow yourself to be carried away. It feels so good to obey me.

Filesize: 629 MB
    Duration: 00:11:55
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7206 kb/s

POV_Cumeatingbrainwash.part1.rar
    POV_Cumeatingbrainwash.part2.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Denied

I want you to suffer.. To suffer with a massive, aching erection and receive zero relief. I want to make your cock so hard that you feel your brain may explode from the pressure, but be denied that orgasm you so desperately want. I will force your balls to build and build fluid until your precum is leaking continuously, but I will not allow you release.There is no orgasm for you.. only denial.

Filesize: 494 MB
    Duration: 00:08:15
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 316 kb/s

POV_Denied.part1.rar
    POV_Denied.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Vika Demotes You and Destroys Your Feeble Manhood

Not only did you fail to get the promotion, I'm your supervisor now. I seduced the big boss to get the job you thought was yours. You can quit, of course. I'm sure this is incredibly emasculating for you. But if you want to keep your job? You're going to swallow every last drop of your humiliation. Right now..

Filesize: 260 MB
    Duration: 00:11:56

POV_DestroysYourFeebleManhood.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crystal Night - Easter Egg Hunt - Egg #4

Are you ready to go on a hot & erotic egg hunt for a sinful Sunday this Easter holiday? I know you can't resist! There are 5 very special eggs I have placed for you to find. Choose one or choose all of them! These eggs all have special rewards prepared to tease your cock and tasks to complete to please your Goddess. (Sensual tease, JOI, Denial, Mind Fuck, Tributes, etc) Let's see how much you can handle and how prosperous this Easter egg hunt will be for you and Me! Some are duds and some will be the greatest reward you have ever received. May all the luck be with you but some bunny is about to blow your mind!!

Filesize: 560 MB
    Duration: 00:09:28
    Video: MOV, 60.000 FPS, 7970 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 288 kb/s

POV_Egg4.part1.rar
    POV_Egg4.part2.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feminized And Sold

You know what cucky? I've been keeping you locked in chastity and chained up in my shoe closet for years now and it's just not much fun anymore! All my REAL MEN know about you and it just seems that you no longer find it as humiliating as you used to! So I've decided I need a fresh start! That's right I'm finding myself a new cuckold slave - a new victim who drools over the very thought of me who I can crush with emasculation and shame. Aw look at you all excited about being set free. I wouldn't if I were you. This certainly doesn't mean you get your freedom! No cucky, I've decided to make some money off of you. I held an auction on my twitter feed for you and you've actually been sold! Oh, but the sale does come with some conditions! The problem for you is that the buyer wants a slave to do all HIS chores and service HIM, but he doesn't want some ugly pathetic wimpy guy serving him! So, before he arrives to pick you up you need a makeover! He's provided me his specifications, so long blonde hair, slutty makeup, huge fake tits and bimbo lips, tight short micro-dress and sky-high heels! Don't worry about how it all looks either - your new owner says he's planning on paying for several operations - before long you'll look like a Barbie bimbo for life! Oh, here he is, I'll just hand the keys to your chastity over, after all he'll need to give those to the surgeons before they remove that little dick! Haha, bye bye bitch!

Filesize: 589 MB
    Duration: 00:11:33
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6995 kb/s

POV_FeminizedAndSold.part1.rar
    POV_FeminizedAndSold.part2.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Violet - Finders Keepers

Free will is an illusion once I have uncovered and claimed what lies beneath.Listen to My soft seductive voice, allow yourself to fall back slave, I will catch you. The gentle POWER of My voice compels you to LET GO and sink DOWN into Me. LOOK into My eyes and FEEL your power become MINE as I take full control of your subconscious mind.Like this dress so innocent and pretty, but underneath sexy and powerful. you get to SEE underneath My layers slave as I bring out the REAL you. When in trance, I am peeling away your barriers to reveal your true self. THAT is why you COME back to Me over and over. Intimacy and acceptance.Oh, and also because once I have burrowed down into your gaping mind and isolated that nugget of truth inside you, I OWN it, I OWN you. Finders Keepers. 'Free will' is not something this GODdess offers. You have NO free will any MORE slave, it is the price you pay for MY ACCEPTANCE. Look into My eyes as you STROKE and CUM, you can FEEL Me, I have stripped you bare, you are exposed and Oh SO sensitive! This orgasm will be INTENSE as you STARE into My eyes, the eyes of your GODdess, your FINDER your KEEPER, your addiction.

Filesize: 734 MB
    Duration: 00:25:32
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 3815 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 197 kb/s

POV_FindersKeepers.part1.rar
    POV_FindersKeepers.part2.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sasha Mizaree - Deep Focus on Goddess

This is a nice quick goddess dedication tune up/meditation that you can do before work, or before bed (or both). Suitable for beginner worshiper or a long time dedicated pet.

Filesize: 391 MB
    Duration: 00:07:14
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 7418 kb/s

POV_FocusonGoddess.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gracie - "Worship Me!"

Just like the title of this video says... "Worship Me!" that's what your mistress Gracie wants you to do! She's wearing a raunchy PVC mini dress which gives you the perfect view of her pert TITTIES! If you think you're going to just get to WANK over them without putting in some work, you're mistaken! You've got to appreciate every inch of this horny SLUTS hot body before you'll earn the right to WANK!

Filesize: 461 MB
    Duration: 00:10:31
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

POV_GracieWorshipMe.part1.rar
    POV_GracieWorshipMe.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ceara Lynch - Gym Date

Your wife has always been so understanding about your cuckold fantasies. Little did you know it was only a matter of time before she would want to make them a reality. She's dressed for the gym one day in particularly tight spandex pants that ride all the way up her ass and pussy. She teases you about all the men who will be staring at her while she's there, knowing she's married but dressed like she wants to get fucked. With those pants leaving little to the imagination, you think they will tell that pussy isn't getting fucked properly? Then she tells you today your tiny cock is going to be locked into chastity for 30 days. The only way out is if you let her fuck a real man, a man YOU pick out by going into the men's locker room and telling her who has the largest cock. After she gets a taste for the real thing, you won't be allowed near her pussy again, except to clean up the mess of course

Filesize: 167 MB
    Duration: 00:07:36
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2883 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

POV_GymDate.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jenna Preston - Call Of The Wild

In this POV custom clip, I play a m0ther protecting her s0n. An epidemic has spread through the world, causing anyone affecting to become a ravenous sex addict. Throughout the world, people are fucking like animals, becoming insane and crazy if they don't get their regular fix. My s0n and I are among the few that haven't yet been afflicted and I'm doing what I can to get us to the safe zone as quickly as possible.We're very close when I spot an abandoned cabin we can stop at for the night. After checking to make sure it's clear, I lead my s0n in, telling him to lie down. He's not looking too well and I'm worried the disease has gotten ahold of him. This same epidemic took his father away from me and I'm not about to let the same thing happen to my s0n! Quickly, I realize the awful truth: my s0n has somehow caught the disease and now I must do anything in my power to stop him from getting out of control. If that means fucking my own s0n, then that's exactly what I'm going to have to do.

Filesize: 149 MB
    Duration: 00:20:04
    Resolution: 720x480
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 899 kb/s

POV_CallOfTheWild.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexis Monroe - Can you Last

You wanna jerk for your Goddess today? Stare at my pretty ass and pussy and stroke that fucking cock. Don't you love it when I talk dirty & tell you how to stroke your hard cock? It makes you so horny and weak when I bend over and show you my perfect asshole? You are going to have trouble holding back while watching me shake my ass for you. Do you think you can last the entire clip?

Filesize: 859 MB
    Duration: 00:10:38
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

POV_Canyoulast.part1.rar
    POV_Canyoulast.part2.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Tessa Puppy-Trains You to Become Her Shopping Slave

I love how extra-obedient you are when I have you in chastity. Wouldn't it be fun to take me shopping for teensy dresses and sky-high heels while your cage is locked super tight? Would puppy like that? Maybe I'll release puppy if you obey all my commands

Filesize: 145 MB
    Duration: 00:06:36

POV_HerShoppingSlave.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Carissa VERY Degrading Beginner Instructions For Anal Virgin Losers

Are you an anal virgin? Do you want to spread your virgin asshole and stick something in there? I know you do and I'm going to give you some tips and instructions. You're going to need to start with a small dildo because your virgin asshole is going to be so fucking tight. Take it nice and slow. But before you insert it, I want you to suck it. Get it nice and wet and suck that dildo like the loser idiot that you are.Then once it's wet slowly work it around your asshole. You're going to gently work it in, and you will begin to feel your asshole open up. You're going to feel more and more pathetic with every inch that you take. And as your asshole opens up, and you feel it go in easier and deeper, you're going to find it more and more pleasurable. And the best position for this is on all fours. You'll feel like a bitch down on all fours taking it in the ass for the first time.Push your ass up high and work it in deeper. And once it's in all the way, just hold it there until your asshole is completely open. You'll feel it. And once you do, you're going to start fucking yourself, in and out. You're going to feel so dirty and pathetic as it stretches your tight little virgin asshole. But we need to stretch it more, that dildo is so little. I want you to start working a finger in along side that dildo. That's it, stretch it, then add another, lol! I'm going to make you scream and cry you pathetic little anal virgin loser. I'm going to break that asshole open and you're going to thank me.Does that feel good loser? Do you feel that? Fuck your ass, we need to prepare it for bigger dildos. Now pull out your fingers and suck them off. I want you to feel so low, so pathetic. And don't stop fucking your ass while you suck your disgusting fingers.And now the fun really begins. I want you to sit up on it and ride it. I want you to push it in deep and then bounce on it. Look how pathetic you are! Keep fucking it. I want to see how long you can take it before you cum just from having a dildo up there, albeit a small one. Soon you'll need bigger and bigger ones to achieve the same effect. How does your asshole feel? Does if feel used and abused? Now fuck yourself harder and stroke your pathetic cock. I'm going to bring you to such an intense anal orgasm that you're never going to be able to cum any other way ever again! Now rub that dildo in your cum and lick it off. I want you sitting there feel so fucking degraded.

Filesize: 306 MB
    Duration: 00:08:52
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: WMV, , 4705 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_InstructionsForAnalVirginLosers.rar