Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, Jan 12, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ceara Lynch - Sadistic Sister

Well, well, well, look what I found in your room, little b*****r. I believe I've been missing these panties for months, and you told me you hadn't seen them. God, don't tell me you've been keeping them in there to sniff and jerk that tiny boy dick. Or I bet you were actually wearing them around. I don't know what's worse, having a perverted freak as a b*****r or a pathetic cross-dressing sissy bitch. I can tell that the sight of these is making that loser dick hard. Well, since it appears you have a weird crush on your older sis, why don't you stroke your loser cock for me? I know you want to, especially since bossing you around makes my pussy so wet and you don't want to make me upset. What's the matter lil bro? Or should I say little SISSter? Are you mad that I found out your secret or is it just that time of the month? Don't worry, I have plenty of tampons to shove up your hole.

Filesize: 350 MB
    Duration: 00:12:12
    Resolution: 960x720
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 3904 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Depfile

POV_SadisticSister.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sapphie Blue - "Filthy Punishment"

Sapphire is the filthy tutor you could only dream about! This is education you wont ever want to forget!

Filesize: 503 MB
    Duration: 00:11:13
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 6099 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

POV_SaphireBlueFilthyPunishment.part1.rar
    POV_SaphireBlueFilthyPunishment.part2.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lexie - Savor Your Spunk

It's that time again: time for you to eat your own cum for Me like a good little slut. But I don't want you to think about it as gross or disgusting; today I want you to really savor it for Me.
    That's right, by the time I'm through with you today you're going to be enjoying every last drop of your own jizz like it is the finest drink a whore like you can get ahold of! Let your spunk sit in
    your mouth, really taste allll of the flavors. This might sound difficult at first, but just one look at Me in this super sexy lingerie and you'll be willing to do ANYTHING I tell you to. Including
    savoring your SPUNK!

Filesize: 432 MB
    Duration: 00:11:37
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 5015 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

POV_SavorYourSpunkCEI.part1.rar
    POV_SavorYourSpunkCEI.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lexie - Seductive Fingers

This is similar to one of My most popular clips ever, "Lexie IS your type." I spend the majority of the clip mesmerizing you with my gaze while licking and sucking on my fingers; I know how much this turns you on. And I know how much you want to cum for Me. And guess what? You're going to cum for Me today. But there's a twist: I'm best friends with your girlfriend and I want her to ride your cock while I'm teasing you with My tongue and My fingers. So when I finally count you down to cum, I want you to cum inside of her! This will have such a powerful effect on you that every time you fuck her, you'll only be thinking about Me; My powerful gaze, My sexy fingers and tongue. You're fucked for life.

Filesize: 176 MB
    Duration: 00:07:34
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 3084 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 168 kb/s

POV_SeductiveFingers.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Kendi Olsen You Can't Stop Jerking While I Ruin Your Marriage

You're so good to me, Daddy. You give me a very generous allowance. You leave work early to serve me. You take time away from your wife just to be with me. You're the best sugar daddy I've ever had. You've spent entire paychecks on me, dipped into your savings. And you enjoy doing it because I let you jerk it to my perfect young body. It turns you on so much knowing you have a hot little school girl to play with. Do you wanna jerk it now for me?Go ahead, take it out, and start stroking it for me. I want you to feel good. And I have a surprise for you today. And I want you horny and jerking and staring at my body before I tell you. I know what a sucker you are for my hot young body. Stroke your cock for me. That's a good little sugar daddy. You're so eager to jerk today, are you ready for your surprise?Well you know how I told you that we're so good for each other and I would do anything for you? Keep stroking while I tell you, I want you horny while you hear the news. Well since we both know how happy we are together, I've secured our future together so that we can spend even more time together. We've been doing this for awhile and I'm starting to feel like I don't get enough time with you. I don't get enough attention. And your wife takes away a lot of our time even though you don't even like her. So this morning I sent her an email, I detailed everything we've been up to. All the shopping trips, those late night you told her you were working, and how hard you've been trying to get in my pants.I also sent her some pictures of myself. She can't compare to a hot young brat like me. I also gave her my phone number in case she had any questions. I told her everything we've been up to and I told her it's time for her to go. I want you all to myself. Oh I didn't ruin your marriage, it was doomed the moment you met me. You don't need that stupid wife. So take off your wedding ring and look at the bright side, you're going to have so much more money to spend on me now. Jerk for me, don't worry, the divorce will be over before you know it. I promise baby. And then you'll have so much more time to spend with me when she's gone, no more sneaking around.Jerk for me, jerk for the young brat who just ruined your marriage. LOL!!! This is making you horny, isn't it? You love this. You've always said that I'm your ultimate fantasy girl and now you can have me all the time, no more fantasies. Fuck your wife. I'll make you forget all about her. We can clean out her closets and fill it with all new clothes for me. LOL, this is going to be so much fun! I'm so excited for your divorce. Do you think she's reading my email right now while you're jerking off? LOL! I'll bet she's crying, LOL! And you're here unable to stop jerking for me even though I just fucked up your whole life. Maybe you should check your phone? Or maybe you should just ignore it and cum for me. Cum for me and kiss your marriage goodbye. Good daddy. Now you can serve me forever.

Filesize: 352 MB
    Duration: 00:10:13
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4714 kb/s

POV_StopJerkingWhileIRuinYourMarriage.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexandra Snow - Stroke for Black Satin

Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing is sexier to me that gorgeous black satin lingerie. I love it all.. The black demi cup bra, the soft satin corset, the satin panties, provactive garter belt and stockings, even the long black satin gloves. This is the perfect outfit to tease and torment a man, to test his willpower to the very brink. I want you to fully immerse yourself how REAL this feels, so much so that you can imagine those gloved hands on your cock. Will I touch the head, the shaft, squeeze the balls? Will I tease you with soft little strokes and make you unable to resist me

Filesize: 302 MB
    Duration: 00:10:14
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3983 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

POV_StrokeforBlackSatin.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sissies Rub Their Clitties, Suck Big Cocks, And Get Ruined Orgasms

Lady Fyre

You and I are going to have a talk, sissy, and I'm going to let you touch your little clitty, for a little while anyway. Go ahead, rub it, you remember how to rub your clitty don't you sissy? No stroking it. Don't even try to pretend that you're a real man and that you have a penis. Now I know that I don't have to tell you this but I'm going to anyway because I suspect that you enjoy hearing it over and over again. You like being told what your place is in this world, what your duties are as a sissy. So while you stroke that clitty, I'm going to tell you one more time.

Do you think you deserve to look at me? Do you think you deserve to touch me? You know you don't deserve that, don't you sissy? You're aware of the fact that you don't deserve to stroke your cock anymore, that you're not allowed to touch a real woman. It's so very true sissy. You've been trained, and now as a sissy slut, you know that your role is to please men, not women. You know you can't please a woman, don't you sissy? That's not how I see you, I don't see you as a man anymore, I see you as a slutty little sissy who's purpose is to please men. Your purpose is to get down on those slutty knees of yours and open your mouth and put cock in it, LOL! Keep rubbing, I see that the more I talk about this, the harder you rub. And I don't need to remind you that you can't have an orgasm without my permission. You can enjoy rubbing it, but no orgasm for you.

Just think about taking those huge cocks into your sissy mouth, fulfilling your duties. It feels so right, doesn't it sissy? You know that's where you belong down there on your knees. So many cocks, so many loads of cum right down that slutty whore throat of yours. But no cumming for you because sissies don't deserve to cum and you know it. If you're waiting for my permission to orgasm it's never going to come. It's not about your pleasure anymore sissy, that's not your role anymore. Your role is to make other men feel good with that slutty mouth of yours.

Rub that clitty, get right to the edge for me, and then when I tell you to stop, you're going to stop immediately. You know you have to obey me because you know everything I say is true. I reveal your real self, your true nature and therefore you must obey me. Just rub and rub while you think about sucking and sucking until he cums and you swallow it all down. I'm going to countdown to one, and I want you to edge right to the point of orgasm, and when I get to one, you're going to take your hand off as soon as you start cumming. You're going to ruin that orgasm for me because you know that is what you deserve. Watch your pathetic little clitty try to cum, but instead it all just comes dribbling out. Now I know that you accept what you are.

Filesize: 285 MB
    Duration: 00:08:17
    Video: WMV, , 4703 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

POV_SuckBigCocksAndGetRuinedOrgasms(LadyFyre).rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Summer Day - The Cuckolds Place

If you want to be around a slutty princess such as myself you need to learn your place as my cuck-boy. Stare at my doll-parts yearning to serve what other men get to have. I want you on your knees begging to worship my pussy after studs get done fucking my brains out. Beat off knowing you will only ever be my cuckold.. Worshipping what you will never truly have, ME! Be a good boy and eat all your cum as preparation for what is to come.

Filesize: 902 MB
    Duration: 00:10:38
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 310 kb/s

POV_SummerTheCuckoldsPlacePOV.part1.rar
    POV_SummerTheCuckoldsPlacePOV.part2.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vikki - The Bosses JOI Instruction 1

We've had quite the evolving relationship. you first started out buying a few clips...then more. Then contacted me for customs...then begged to be able to help me do tasks for My business. Of which you get the pleasure of PAYING ME (haha!) to be able to do. And now we are here...I'm going to start controlling your orgasm, or the lack there of. It's all up to Me how things are going to go now. you are going to become completely Mine. Let's take this to another level, are you ready?

Filesize: 476 MB
    Duration: 00:10:54
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5967 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

POV_TheBossesJOIInstruction1.part1.rar
    POV_TheBossesJOIInstruction1.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lexie - The Brat

CALLING ALL LOSERS: I use you. All the time. I use you for your money, I use you to do My homeowork, I use you to get what I WANT. And guess what dork? I'm going to tease the FUCK out of you until I get it. In this video, you are the lil wimpy loser who does My homework even while I talk $HIT TO you. You just love the fact that the most popular girl is even giving you the time of day! you don't care that I humiliate you, use My body to get what I want, and laugh at you. It's worth it just to be in My presence. HAHAHAHAHA you're just TOO EASY to manipulate!

Filesize: 105 MB
    Duration: 00:09:42
    Resolution: 720x540
    Video: M4V, 29.970 FPS, 1155 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

POV_TheBrat.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barbie - The holiest day of the year

Filesize: 482 MB
    Duration: 00:05:16
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 12.6 Mb/s

POV_TheHoliestDayoftheYear.part1.rar
    POV_TheHoliestDayoftheYear.part2.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexandra Snow - The White Dress

I was sorting through old boxes of wardrobe and came across this little white dress, leftover from my days as a dancer. Look how amazing it still looks? even better, actually. I let you in on some of the secrets of my past as I tease you mercilessly, making you very aware of how my power has grown over the years. And I do so enjoy using this power against you..

Filesize: 664 MB
    Duration: 00:11:10
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

POV_TheWhiteDress.part1.rar
    POV_TheWhiteDress.part2.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anja - Torture Through Sleepless Nights

So often you lamented, I would be the reason you are awake at night. I am the cause of your sleepless nights. I know you now feel sleep deprivation is not really bad for you. What should be so severe about a bit of sleep deprivation? Wait a few nights. In this clip, I'll tell you what your next nights are like. How to use yours and what you have to do when you close your eyes. They are tasks to keep you busy during the night. You are not yet fully aware of how much this will require you. How fitting I'm just sitting comfortably in my sexy nightdress on the bed while I make it clear that your next nights will be sleepless. How long will you be able to withstand this sleep withdrawal? I just have a great time watching you suffer. I am also known for testing new methods.

Filesize: 263 MB
    Duration: 00:04:59
    Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 7112 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

POV_ThroughlessNights.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jasmine - Total Pervert for my Tits

My huge natural titties completely over power you. They are your life. They are everything to you. You don't even start your day until you watch my clips and look at these huge tits. They make you so weak. You are so jealous you could never touch tits as perfect as these. Only real hot men get to touch them. These tits intoxicate you. Imagine your dick right in between them, it would feel so good. It makes you so hard. You are so intoxicated for these perfect tits. You need your fix; you can't get enough.

Wank that cock for me bitch. They so bouncy you love it. Fake tits don't bounce like this; I know you just can't get enough. Go to my Wishlist and buy me something nice. You love having these huge tits in your face. You are completed controlled by them. Nothing can stop this mind fuck. Your addiction is never going to stop. My perfect huge tits and soft sexy nipples. So delicate, smooth and perfect. Keep spoiling me and these perfect tits of mine. See you again tomorrow bitch!

Filesize: 368 MB
    Duration: 00:07:23
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 6704 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

POV_TotalPervertForMyTits.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Natlie Minx - Two Pump Chump Loser

"What the fuck was that?? You don't even get your cock inside my pussy before you blow your load?? "

You can only pump your tiny little cock 2 times before cumming??? LOL You fuck like a virgin. LOL You blew your chance with me, well...... blew your load too soon. I am going to tell all my girlfriends what a pathetic worthless 2 pump CHUMP LOSER you are.

Filesize: 112 MB
    Duration: 00:05:04
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s

POV_Twopump.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cuckoldress Carissa Montgomery Your Locked Up, Useless Little Dick Only Gets Hard When Other Men Fuck Me

You are nothing but a little dick cuckold and I need a real man to satisfy me. Just look at my Goddess body and you know I need a huge cock. Do you think I'd ever suck off a little cuckold like you? No, I only suck big cocks. In fact, I can't stand pathetic cuckolds like you. You don't even deserve to watch me get fucked. And you certainly don't deserve pleasure. So I'm going to lock you up while I get fucked and deny you the pleasure of even watching!And I'm going to let my lover pound me tonight, I need it rough and hard. And maybe I'll let you watch, but only so your cock will get hard in it's cage. I hope it hurts, I want you frustrated and in pain while I get pleasured. And I'm going to wear your key around my neck so you can watch it bounce around as I get fucked, knowing I'm not going to unlock you. You're going to get harder and harder while my pussy gets wetter and wetter. And there's nothing you can do about it because you're a weak loser cuckold.So not only am I going to get pleasure from the huge cock that's destroying my pussy, but I'm going to enjoy watching you suffer! And I want you to look at his huge cock and then look at yours and KNOW that you will never be anything but a cuckold. You belong in the corner locked up in chastity while I get man handled by a real man. I'm going to get my pussy, ass and mouth fucked while you sit there whimpering like the little dick cuckold that you are. I know how badly you're going to want to jerk off but you won't be able to with that chastity device on. You will Never get a woman like me. Your pathetic little cock would never satisfy me. And it probably couldn't even get hard to fuck me. Your little penis only gets hard when you watch other men fuck me. That's how pathetic you are! Your cock is useless just like you. A pathetic, useless cuckold. I'm going to look right into your eyes and laugh as I'm getting fucked on all fours. And you're going to have to listen to my moans and the sound of your key banging against my tits as I get pounded. If you're lucky maybe I'll let you lick my heels as I get fucked. And even though I want my man to cum in my pussy because I'm a dirty fucking slut, I don't want you near my pussy. So I'm going to have him cum inside my heel and I'm going to make you drink every drop.

Filesize: 272 MB
    Duration: 00:07:54
    Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4708 kb/s

POV_UselessLittleDickOnlyGetsHardWhenOtherMenFuckMe.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vera - Cum Eating Seduction

I know you've spent plenty of wank sessions fantasizing about tasting your own cum, overwhelmed by the eroticism until you pop. But then you chicken out, don't you? Not today. Today you're going to follow through, just for me. I'll have you so worked up it will be impossible to resist. All you'll need is a shot glass.

Filesize: 287 MB
    Duration: 00:09:36
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 4008 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

POV_VJOIGoddessVeraCumEatingSeduction.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Violette - Entranced by my beaty

My beauty owns you in more ways than you know... You are captivated by how perfect I am. In this clip, I put you in a spellbound state - mesmerized and hipnotized by my essence. My gorgeous eyes and full soft breasts entrance you into a weak submissive money slave.

Filesize: 327 MB
    Duration: 00:24:26
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1800 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

POV_Violetteentrancedbeaty.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Violette - H!pnotizing You Into a Stroke Zombie

You can't stop jerking. I'm turning you into a brainless stroke drone. Don't think. Just do exactly as I say. Keep your eyes on me as I guide you deep into a trance. Listen to my relaxing soft sexy voice and you enter deep into the numb. I'm taking over.

Filesize: 315 MB
    Duration: 00:23:32
    Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1800 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

POV_Violettestrokezombie.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ceara Lynch - Poison Lips

I never cared for that pathetic hag you call a wife. My nemesis. Knowing how badly you lust over me, I decide to exercise my dominance over her and seduce you into becoming my subservient slave. It's so easy too when you have such full, luscious lips coated in mind altering poison. I don't even have to keep that detail a secret. You'll still be on your knees begging for just one kiss the moment I work my charm. Before you know it, your fate is sealed. Your locked in a cramped cage as my brain washed zombie. I set up a camera so that I can send your wife footage of what will happen next: you denouncing her and swearing your love, devotion, and obedience to me for the rest of your life. Then you sign away your life insurance to your new owner.

Filesize: 270 MB
    Duration: 00:11:59
    Resolution: 720x576
    Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 3049 kb/s

POV_PoisonLips.rar