Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by electro, Jan 12, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Astro Domina - Shit for Breakfast

AstroDomina, a massage parlour owner who has a haughty, elite demeanor has put one of her FTT referrals on the ground. The yapoo market type lover. He is amazed by her very aloof, aristocratic demeanor which comes from her domineering side. "My bitches run men through those parlours all day long. They get handjobs, some get their cocks sucked and a few other get more. I tell them to keep an eye out for losers like you. the ones that are constantly trying to get the girls asses right over their face and go straight for rimming. Now you are here and I know what -eaters like you really want". ...

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 446 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:02

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

Download: Depfile.com

POV_ShietforBreakfast.part1.rar
    POV_ShietforBreakfast.part2.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Isabel - You�re So Low, Beneath The Soles Of My Feet, Slapping Your Balls

I know that you cannot resist my perfection. Look at me, I am your superior Goddess. I�m so sexy. I�m too much for you loser. Look at my middle finger. This is what you deserve loser, just my middle finger. And you should be honored to receive my middle finger, you pathetic, insignificant loser.

Now get down on your knees and look at my feet. I know that you can�t resist my feet loser. I want you to start stroking your ridiculous cock while you�re watching my superior feet. You should feel honored that I�m allowing you to be on your knees stroking your cock to my feet.

Now I want you to punch your balls for my feet. Show me that you are a good and obedient boy for me. Keep stroking while you slap your pathetic and insignificant balls. You�re a fucking disgusting pervert and you deserve this, don�t you? I know who you are, I know what you are, I know you better than anyone else. You are a pathetic pet under my superior control, you fucking loser. You�re just a pet. You have finally found a Goddess, you have found the light, you have found a reason to live. Without me your life would have no purpose.

Worship your perfect Goddess loser. You need to obey me, you need to worship me because each time you do, it takes you deeper, it shows that you know your place. You need what I do to you so badly. Now slap those balls again. Learn your place. I wanna see you suffer. The pain will bring us closer. Your pain is my pleasure. You are so fucked. Now look at my feet again. You can�t resist my feet. Staring at my soles gives your life purpose. You are so low, so beneath me. So low that you are beneath the soles of my feet slapping your balls. That is how low you are. That is where you belong. This is what you deserve. You need to know how low you are. Slap your balls while you stare up at the soles of my feet. You don�t even deserve my feet, you only deserve to suffer.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 292 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:08:28

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination

POV_SlappingYour.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Penny L - Spunk Your Tiny Dick

Penny is in a humiliating mood so if you've got a small cock she is going to laugh at your size!

Format: WMV / Filesize: 431 MB / Resolution: 1440x1080 / Duration: 00:09:37

POV_SpunkYourTD.part1.rar
    POV_SpunkYourTD.part2.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Charlotte Stokely - Your dick sucking lips

Just the tip, haha! Pucker up and get your lips over here. You�re my new fag boy and I�m gonna get you so horny that you�ll be begging for me to slide this dick down your throat! Watch me stroke it as you begin to drool for me, faggot! Haha! You�re just gonna love when I have real men cum in your mouth.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 309 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:09:32

POV_Stokely.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Domina Helena - Stroking her Big Black Cock

Domina Helena is standing before you stroking her big black cock telling you how she will spread your cheeks apart and fill you up with it. She knows how much you would love to worship her cock and feel it inside of you as she thrusts into you from behind, pegging that man pussy you have.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 526 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:06:06

POV_Straponpov.part1.rar
    POV_Straponpov.part2.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sarah Blake - Stroke Slut

You become a total stroking robot for me as you watch me and become entranced. You listen to my words, and I seep into your mind. You will stroke for me -stroke slut. Stroke your cock as you stare into my big beautiful eyes. Become so addicted that that is all you can do is stroke to me, get off watching me, Becoming my stroke-slut will make me smile...

Format: MKV / Filesize: 136 MB / Resolution: 768x432 / Duration: 00:07:04

POV_StrokeSlut.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stroke Your Cock For Sister Sasha Foxxx

Sister Sasha knows you've been a dirty little sinner. She knows you've been masturbating and she forces you to pull out your cock and show her how you sin. Sinning is no fun if you don't do it right so Sister Sasha gives you directions as she watches you closely. She uses her ruler to demonstrate and insists you cum on command.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 133 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:10:09

POV_StrokeYourCoFor.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Natashas Bedroom - Blank Mind, Empty Slate- Submission Trance

Your desire for submission is overwhelming, but a part of your mind is holding you back, leaving you conflicted. You're afraid of truly letting go. Afraid of submitting fully to my intoxicating power. It's time to scrub your mind clean, leaving nothing but absolutely consuming desire. Total addiction and total pleasure, unmarred by fear or regret.

Spellbound and hypn0tized, you feel yourself going down, slipping into my powerful grasp. The harder your cock grows, the emptier your mind becomes. Emptier and harder, emptier and harder, until your mind fades away completely. Only a blank slate of arousal and submission remains. Now you belong to me.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 832 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:15:23

POV_SubmissionTr.part1.rar
    POV_SubmissionTr.part2.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Sugar-Coated Humiliation

Sometimes the best way to break a boy down is not by yelling insults and slapping him around.. But to simply tell him how it is sweetly. I'm going to shred you apart in 5 minutes flat with the most delicious candy-coating verbal humiliation, and you're going to eat up every drop. You're going to jerk to my voice uncontrollably, aren't you?

I'm going to break you down to nothing with the sweetest smile...

Includes: female domination, verbal humiliation, small penis humiliation, masturbation instructions, JOI

Format: WMV / Filesize: 229 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:05:13

POV_SugarC.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Suggestive Trance

Gaze into My bright blue eyes. Focus on the sound of My voice. Allow Me to take you into a deep state of relaxation. Your mind will be completely open to any and all of My suggestions. I have the answer to all your problems. Are you ready to accept your new truth?

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 121 MB / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:17:24

POV_SuggestiveTrance.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Violet - Taken by Tits

A mind-fucking, cock draining DEEP tit trance TREAT! Expertly hip n0tic mind programming designed to be played on a loop at LEAST three times.

Make sure you listen to this file using headphones, the overplayed voice tracks will penetrate so very deeply into your mind, giving you that incomparable feeling of being utterly surrounded...CONSUMED. Watch as I play with My nipples. tease you with My bra SQUEEZE and stroke My juicy TITS as you slowly stroke your dripping cock. LUCKY boy.

My PERFECT tits have a POWER beyond compare. Many a man sub or alpha have given Me his money or attention because My tits made him. I don't have to ask, My luscious breasts TAKE, and they will take you down slave, so DEEP. My tits make you WEAK, and I take that weakness forcing it wider, breaking you open, pushing you DOWN. Time distortion, fractured mind, hard cock...WEAK for My tits.

Stroking your cock agonisingly slowly almost as an afterthought as you LOSE all sense of yourself. As My tits pull you DOWN the inevitable path. They will leave you DRAINED, empty, used and so so thankful. Whispers right into your ear, My tits right in your face, it could take days to DRAIN you of all that cum, your cash... I've already taken your thoughts...you didn't need them anyway...

This hypnosis file is designed specifically abs expertly to be played on a loop, although there is seemingly no beginning or end just infinite depths of pleasure when you've been round enough times the imbedded commands will gain momentum and at some naturally occurring point My tits will DRAIN you of everything, thoughts, cash, CUM...My tits always get what they want in the end.

Contains: hypnotic loop, layered overlaid vocals, tit worship, mindlessness, financial domination, imbedded commands, priming, psychological conditioning, masturbation instruction, nlp, brainwashing, mind control, time distortion.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 216 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:33

POV_TakenByTits.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Exquisite Goddess - Good Boy Task

Assume the position and relax.....I will guide you thru the clip. You will be so relaxed and submissive. Good boys do as they are told so fulfil your task

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 274 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:16:53

POV_TaskOnY.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Queen Amber Mae - Temptation

Temptation. The need to do something you shouldn't do, the desire to have something you know you shouldn't have.. There is something about total power exchange that you find fascinating, mesmerizing even.. The thought of a hot powerful Goddess taking control of your body, your mind and your finances is too tempting to resist any longer..

Queen Amber Mae lures you in with temptation and tells you you are too weak to resist her. She hypnotizes you into financial domination and to yearn to have your mind controlled by her. She tells you you will eventually give in to the temptation as she moves her body seductively and shows her ass and tits throughout the clip. She is wearing a bra and garter in this clip.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 927 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:09:12

POV_Temptation.part1.rar
    POV_Temptation.part2.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Theodora - The only addiction

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 935 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:08:29

POV_TheOnlyAddiction.part1.rar
    POV_TheOnlyAddiction.part2.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Theodora - The only rules

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 643 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:05:45

POV_TheOnlyRules.part1.rar
    POV_TheOnlyRules.part2.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Natasha's Bedroom - Total Cock Addict Trance

Gaze into my eyes, let your breathing slow as the binaural tones gently wash through your mind and body, and feel yourself start to slip down, down, down, and away. It feel so good to go under, so nice to hand your mind over to me.

You are a faggot. You are a natural born cocksucker. You love hot cum sliding down your throat. You are a faggot. You will accept this truth, but we won't be finished there. I'll gently mold your mind, using suggestions and implanting permanent triggers, until you're transformed into a total cock addict. You'll be willing to do anything, anything at all, just for a moment of cock in your body. I'm playing with your desires like you're just a puppet in my hand, guiding you towards your cock whore destiny.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 1.28 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:24:19

POV_TotalC.part1.rar
    POV_TotalC.part2.rar
    POV_TotalC.part3.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lucy Marie - Trance Tongue of The Succubus

Tongue of the Succubus ( hands free orgasm h.y.p.n.o )

A sensuous encounter with the ultimate femme fatale...her touch will never leave you
    she will be always inside you...fucking your mind and body forever

There is no room for resistance in my world... you have no will... you have no control.

Allow your mind to drift, allow yourself to fall deeper and deeper... to where you were always meant to be...look deep into my green eyes.... listen to my whispering intoxicating voice..so perfect..so seductive...
    your body instantly responds....deeper and deeper into trance...

The hairs stand on the back of your neck, your eyes follow the perfect outline of my full breasts to the curve of my waist and down to the alluring line of my pussy.... there I am the most beautiful women that has ever graced your presence...my long red nails almost touching your skin, then you feel my hands gently caressing you, like the softest feathers you have ever felt...you almost explode. you don't move a muscle as I edge closer to you... my legs spread wide round your quivering body..
    Then I look you deep in the eyes... and my tongue hovers over your thighs... so close.......

Lucy Marie hypnotizes you to have a hands free orgasm by imagining that you are fucking her and that you have no free will. She is an evil succubus that will milk you dry.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 340 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:21:40

POV_Trance Tongue Of a Succubus.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Saffron - Truthful Foot Humiliation

Shot in POV style, I rest my perfect feet on a foot stool, ensuring my soles are right in your little slave face. I also give you the added privilidge of admiring my Goddess Face. Whilst staring at my perfection, I subject you to a barage of humiliation. The mere fact that you are a 35yr old virgin loser, who has never kissed a girl, never had a girlfriend, who is addicted to womens feet is totally unbelievable! I tell you how pathetic you are and how I love to torture virgins like you, because I know it hurts you SO much. On top of your pathetic existance, you have been locked in a cock cage for the last month and are now desperately powerless towards my perfect feet and vicious words. It gives me great entertainment to watch you suffer my abuse, whilst staring at the bottom of my feet . You�ve been ignored, rejected and humiliated by girls all your life. Everytime you fell in love, you were instantly rejected as you watched her get off with someone else. You had no friends so spend all your time online, which led you to discover the world of Femdom! You became hooked on buying foot humiliation clips, which made you even MORE pathetic. You eventually developed a fetish for being rejected and cuckolded. You would always end up at home jerking off to the soles of women�s feet.

Today you are going to really stare at my soles and accept that this is all you ever deserve in life for being such a loser. You don�t deserve real interaction with a person. Only the lowest part of a girls body. the closest think you�ve had to ses is watching clips of hot wome berating you. Your pathetic sad life makes my amazing life so much more enjoyable. I force you to stare at my beauty, whilst I tell you how ugly you are. I repeat over and over �I reject you� which deepens your loser status. I tell you how all women despise you, always have and always will. I am going to make you face your lonlinesss and force it to sink deep inside you.I tell you how its going to be when you are that real 40 year old virgin, then 50 year old virgin and so on. All because you are an ugly loser who wants to lick womens feet.

Finally, I decide you don�t deserve my feet any more, but I love leaving you with blue balls so much, that I want you to watch my sexy feet one more time. I make you watch me walk away, giving you one last teasing agonising glimpse of my soles, slipping into some sexy backless shoes, all ready for my hot date with a REAL man.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 691 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:15:15

POV_Truthful.part1.rar
    POV_Truthful.part2.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Jasmine - Cum On Your UGLY Face

I hate your ugly face and so you should you. I want you to degrade yourself, cum to the point of zero self worth that you cover your whole entire face in hot, salty gross cum for my amusement. You have no control over your actions when I muddle with your weakened mind, I encourage you to self humiliate, I tease you to the point of no return and you are so desperate to please anything I demand you do.

I want you unzip, I want you to stroke that lowly cock and I want you to aim straight for that disgusting face. Cover it, every single inch and look at yourself in the mirror and shout that you're a fucking LOSER. You ache to cum so badly you will do anything.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 918 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:08:32

POV_UFace.part1.rar
    POV_UFace.part2.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Violet - Unzipped

As always this file is multi-layered and mind fuckingly clever. I�m going to trance you out, I�m going to tease and slowly spread that pussy-mind of yours until it begins to open for Me, and then I�m going to fuck it hard and deep and relentlessly. Deep trance starting out with affirmations, you will repeat after Me. Repetition is very powerful and incredibly hypnotic, it�s why religions use it. Brainwashing, reprogramming and hypnotizing all in one.

Of course it will also make you HARD to repeat My words, to stare into My eyes and KNOW every word you say is TRUE as I watch you with amusement� By the time a formal induction is started you are already halfway down your mind softly opening up for Me, but I want it wider I want it UNZIPPED I want it gaping�and so I used the zip on My bodysuit to pull your mind DOWN�the more UNZIPPED My perfect TITS become, the more unzipped your mind becomes. I tease you with body, with My perfect big tits you are desperate to stroke�your mind may be unzipped - but your cock won�t be! You can STROKE - but over your pants�thats it, good boy, stroke your hard dick through your pants, I want you to make Me a wet patch�it�s so frustrating isn�t it, as I constantly take you deeper, constantly making you HARDER, DESPERATE to grab your cock and PUMP it hard.

Do you want to take your cock out slave�.? Ok then, take it out, Mmmmmm, look at it, how HARD it is for ME, DRIPPING like a tap for Me�.�What, you want to stroke now? Oh no, silly boy, you don't get to STROKE it?! I said you could take it out, what ever gave you the idea i'd let you stroke?!

Madam Violet hypnotizes you to become her slave and be extremely aroused by the sound of her voice and her sexy body. She denies you the chance to stroke your cock and denies you the orgasm you will so desperately need after her teasing you relentlessly throughout the clip. She wants your mind unzipped and dominated.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 246 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:24:57

POV_Unzipped.rar