Muscular Women| Strength, Will And Beauty |adult Revolution

Discussion in 'General Fetish' started by KartTel, Apr 16, 2017.

1. KartTel

KartTel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Body builder Yvette Bova has huge ripped tits
    Starring:Yvette Bova
    Bust: C
    Where do I live?
    I live in the "City Beautiful," better known to most people as "Disney World," Orlando, Florida.

How long have I been weight training?
    Well, if I tell you...you just might guess my age! LOL Seriously, I have been "pumping the iron" for over 22 years.

When is my Birthday?
    April 6, 19 something! LOL I am an Aries the Ram...Woooooo!

What is my Height and Weight?
    Height: 5' 3" Weight: 140 lbs.

What are my measurements?
    Chest: 40DD Biceps: 17 inches Waist: 21 inches Quads: 26 inches Calves: 17 inches

What are my maximum weight lifting stats?
    Bench Press: 250 lbs. Squats: 450 lbs. Leg Press: 1080 lbs.

How long did I serve in the United States Air Force?
    Over thirteen great Years. I proudly served my country! Years in Service: 1984 - 1998. Yes, I am a US Veteran and Proud of it!!

Have I competed in many Bodybuilding Shows?
    Oh, Yes! I have quite a few trophies to show for all my hard earned work and dedication over the years to the great sport of Bodybuilding! I have competed and won many Bodybuilding Shows while serving in the Air Force overseas and I also competed in a few NPC Bodybuilding shows since moving back to the mainland in 2002.

What are my hobbies and Interests?
    My hobbies are: Reading a good drama, mystery or suspense novel. This might sound boring but I love doing word search puzzles! LOL I enjoy going to the movies (having sex), going to the beach (having sex). I definitely love to shop until I drop...get back up and shop more! Oh, did I mention having sex? LOL I just like to have fun, meet people try new and different things and enjoy life!

How long have I had a presence on the Internet?
    My first exposure on the Internet was back in 2001 and I have been all over the Internet with my clothes on and off and being, "Naughty and Nice" ever since. LOL I own this website and have been running this site since 2003 and have loved watching this site go through many changes all for the good!

Video Information:
    File Size: 59 MB
    Duration Video: 00:05:44 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4
    AAC, 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download File From Rapidgator.net

2. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Sexy blonde Tina Cross in exotic bikini
    Starring:Tina Cross
    Favorite Food: Popcorn

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to fitness and how did you get started with weight training?
    I have always been active. I started ballet and horseback riding at the age of 4. I then did track in high school. I started weight training when I moved to the US and had no friends so I took up the gym.

Was it a goal for you to compete in fitness competitions right from the beginning?
    Not at all..it just grew on me

What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don?t like so much?
    I love training legs, and I hate training biceps

Which body part is your best in your opinion?
    My Butt!

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'?
    When training I like the fact I have a set goal and know exactly what to eat without having to make any choices. I like the off season as it allows me to socialize with friends and enjoy good wine and good food in moderation.

Please tell me about what you do when you don?t work out.
    I love to read and cook.

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
    I like eating healthy and the discipline that comes with staying in shape!

Video Information:
    File Size: 21,1 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:03 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

3. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: A fit Tina Cross flexing her goods
    Starring:Tina Cross
    Favorite Food: Popcorn

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to fitness and how did you get started with weight training?
    I have always been active. I started ballet and horseback riding at the age of 4. I then did track in high school. I started weight training when I moved to the US and had no friends so I took up the gym.

Was it a goal for you to compete in fitness competitions right from the beginning?
    Not at all..it just grew on me

I love training legs, and I hate training biceps

My Butt!

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'?
    When training I like the fact I have a set goal and know exactly what to eat without having to make any choices. I like the off season as it allows me to socialize with friends and enjoy good wine and good food in moderation.

Please tell me about what you do when you don?t work out.
    I love to read and cook.

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
    I like eating healthy and the discipline that comes with staying in shape!

Video Information:
    File Size: 39,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:48 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

4. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Victoria Dominguez pulls her big black nipples
    Starring:Victoria Dominguez
    Hi there! My name is Victoria Dominguez and I am tropical concoction of Afro American, Caribbean and Spanish. I love working with people and bring passion and energy into everything I do. I am interested in networking with professional photographers, makeup artists, models and other industry professionals who can compliment each others work to produce amazing results that will take both of our careers to a new level.

Ever hear the phrase "There are two sides to every story"? Well, the same can be said about me. There are two sides to my persona and when they are brought together, they create the unique combination of muscles and curves that is Victoria Dominguez who is a Model and N.P.C. National Bodybuilding competitor on one hand and on the hand.... You will have to continue this tour to find out.

My cultural background is as unique and dynamic as the woman you're reading about who is an intoxicating mixture of Spanish and Caribbean. Born under the zodiac sign of Taurus, yes I'm always right and of course stubborn. A driven hustler as well as a workaholic, but never judge this book by its cover. Trust me. So, what does this aspiring Female Body Builder do to occupy her time when not preparing or competing for a show well I am a self employed fitness, internet model, hostess, exotic & burlesque dancer and when time permits I also so some personal training.

Often I am asked about likes, dislikes turn-on's etc. If you truly want to find out then wait for the Barbara Walters Special when she gets around to interviewing me, or read my book. I thoroughly enjoy doing what I do and absolutely enjoy working out and competing. I can't say for sure how things will play out in the future, but I do plan on making a mark in the body building community one step at a time...

Stats Off Season 170 to 180 pounds
    Contest 158 to 160 pounds

Best Lifts (Off Season ONLY)
    Bench 315 pounds
    Deadlift 455 pounds
    Leg Press 1200 pounds
    Squat 425 pounds

Competitions
    NPC USA National 2nd place 2012
    NPC Gold Coast Classic Championships 1st place 2012
    IFBB North American 6th place 2011
    NPC Muscle Contest Championships 1st place 2011
    Nationals Atlanta 6th place 2010
    IFBB North American 6th place 2010
    NPC Max Muscle 1st place 2010
    Venice Beach 1st place 2009

Video Information:
    File Size: 37,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:38 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

5. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Monica Martin has huge tits and muscles
    Starring:Monica Martin
    Favorite food: Sushi,Sashimi./ Favorite diet food: Oats /Favorite junk food: Vanilla Ice cream & Brownies.

Best lifts:
    Bench: 250 lbs, Leg-press:1250 lbs, Curls:50 lbs

Hobbies: Martial Arts, Traveling, Movies, Cuisine and Internet.

Biggest turn on: Honesty, generosity,sense of humor, intelligence and politeness.

Biggest turn off: impoliteness, hypocrisy, selfishness and ignorance.

Career goals: I'm happy with all I achieved for my bodybuilding career. My goals now are focused in different areas of my life.

Personality: magnetic, sensual and mysterious.

Moto: "Challenge yourself"

Monica has become the first Brazilian Bodybuilder female, to receive a Pro Card of the IFBB.

Monica has been involved in many other sports throughout her life: Cycling, Ballet, Martial Arts,Gymnastics among others this activities set her physical base, she started liftng weights in 1986 as part of her training, it took many years for her decide to take on competitive Bodybuilding it was in 1994 when she succesfully competed for the first time wining every: State, Inter-State, Regionals and Nationals amateurs Bodybuilding championships, South-American and Ibero-American championships.

The next step for her was the World Amateur Woman's & Mixed Pairs Bodybuilding Championships, reaching the 4th spot.

In January 1998, she finally earned her Pro Card due her condition of number one in her country and the continent.

She was active promoter of bodybuilding and a symbol of this sport in her country and her victories opened the doors to entered in the spotlight of the Bodybuilding media, appearing in specialized magazines like Flex, Musclemag,Women's Physique World, Ironman and in all over of the internet. Part of the attention she gets from the observers are her charisma combined with a exotic beautiful looks, ripped condition all over the year, excellent abs as well her legs: perfectly shaped and razor sharp thighs and calves, chest & biceps with a good muscle size which make the greatest impact in the eyes of the fans.

Video Information:
    File Size: 40,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:54 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4
    AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Preview:
    [​IMG]

6. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Tracy Daniels showing off her tight ass
    Starring:Tracy Daniels
    Favorite food: Sushi

Where and when were you born?
    I was born in New York. I grew up in Yonkers, NY where I lived most of my life. I still reside in NYS.

What is your profession?
    Currently I am working as an administrative assistant for a large company. Prior to this I worked in fitness as a personal trainer and manager at several large health clubs. But decided to go back to a regular 9 ? 5 job to have more time to train, travel and have a normal life.

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to figure and how did you get started with weight training?
    I was not involved in sports growing up. I was too much of a girlie girl. I joined a gym one day when I was bored because I was not happy with the way I looked. I started out going and doing cardio on the treadmill watching everyone and thinking how the heck do you work all those machines. Then I worked with a personal trainer to learn what to do because I was totally clueless. After 3 months of consistent weight training I saw muscles!!!! I was hooked and have not stopped since. That was ten years ago.

Was it a goal for you to compete in figure competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body?
    It was the farthest thing from my mind to start competing. I just wanted to look fit and stay healthy going forward in my life. I then met some people in the sport of bodybuilding and was able to ask them questions. At that point, I was working part time in a small gym and saw an advertisement for a bb show so I asked a friend to go and I was very excited about what I saw. In 2006 I competed in my first NPC show and placed 6th out of 13 women. I was proud of myself just to set foot on the stage.

Please tell me something about your training routine (ie: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.)
    I weight train 5 days a week and cardio 6 days a week at 5:00 am

Monday / Chest / Tris
    Tuesday / Quads / Calves
    Wednesday / Back / Bis
    Thursday / Off
    Friday / Off
    Saturday ? Hamstrings / Calves
    Sunday - Shoulders / Abs

When I am getting ready to compete I train the same I just increase my cardio to morning and evening sessions. I eat clean all year round to stay lean.nday Chest
    Tuesday Quads/Calves

My favorite exercises are shoulder press and bicep curls. Squats and lunges are the ones I like least because they seem to be the hardest on my body and takes longer for me to recover.

My shoulders, biceps and chest are my best body parts.

If you don?t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)?
    Black Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Chest 36 D, 14.5 inch biceps, 27 inch waist and a 20 inch quad, calves 16 inches.
    Squat, 185, Bench Press 140, Dumbbell Curls 25 lbs, Dead lift 210 lbs

I enjoy challenging myself. I have learned along the way to do this for me. I always say it is not always about winning but it is about the journey, what you learn about yourself, the friendships and people you meet along the way.

What are your competition goals or personal future goals?
    To build more muscle and compete in bodybuilding. I would love to do more fitness modeling.

Video Information:
    File Size: 34,2 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:19 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

7. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Tara Caballero pulls out her huge banging tits
    Starring:Tara Caballero
    Favorite Food: Chocolate covered anything!

Hello I am Tara Caballero, 2 x Itn'l Fitness Cover Model, single college Mama (1 son) ,lover of animals (I have 4), generous, compassionate , funny ,sexy and cool.I? love and live life to the utmost...And I LOVE a challenge! Hugs & Lix

Considered a fitness and glamour model, Caballero regularly graces the pages of magazines like Pump, MuscleMag International and Muscular Development. She also appeared in several bikini calendars, was Budweiser's spokesmodel, shot swimsuit videos, and did a commercial for Coors. Finally, Caballero has also become a popular Internet model.

Endowed with great curves and a sexy behind, Tara has a better 1-2 combo than boxer Roy Jones Jr. If her flat stomach and long legs are any indication, she could also give Jones a run for his money in the "athleticism" department. Best of all, Caballero consistently finds original ways in which to display these wonderful features. Whether you like lacy lingerie, school-girl uniforms, bikinis, or all three, Tara has the pictures to satisfy you.

Video Information:
    File Size: 34,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:21 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

8. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: A buff Monica Martin showing off some leg
    Favorite food: Sushi,Sashimi./ Favorite diet food: Oats /Favorite junk food: Vanilla Ice cream & Brownies.

Best lifts:

Biggest turn on: Honesty, generosity,sense of humor, intelligence and politeness.

Career goals: I'm happy with all I achieved for my bodybuilding career. My goals now are focused in different areas of my life.

Monica has become the first Brazilian Bodybuilder female, to receive a Pro Card of the IFBB.

Monica has been involved in many other sports throughout her life: Cycling, Ballet, Martial Arts,Gymnastics among others this activities set her physical base, she started liftng weights in 1986 as part of her training, it took many years for her decide to take on competitive Bodybuilding it was in 1994 when she succesfully competed for the first time wining every: State, Inter-State, Regionals and Nationals amateurs Bodybuilding championships, South-American and Ibero-American championships.

The next step for her was the World Amateur Woman's & Mixed Pairs Bodybuilding Championships, reaching the 4th spot.

In January 1998, she finally earned her Pro Card due her condition of number one in her country and the continent.

She was active promoter of bodybuilding and a symbol of this sport in her country and her victories opened the doors to entered in the spotlight of the Bodybuilding media, appearing in specialized magazines like Flex, Musclemag,Women's Physique World, Ironman and in all over of the internet. Part of the attention she gets from the observers are her charisma combined with a exotic beautiful looks, ripped condition all over the year, excellent abs as well her legs: perfectly shaped and razor sharp thighs and calves, chest & biceps with a good muscle size which make the greatest impact in the eyes of the fans.

Video Information:
    File Size: 38,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:44 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

9. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Kathy Connors Work out her Muscle and Tits
    Starring:Kathy Connors
    Bust: Handful

Video Information:
    File Size: 77,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:07:32 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

10. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Monica Martin on bed ready for a banging

Best lifts:

Video Information:
    File Size: 34,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:20 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

11. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Tracy Daniels in corset feeling her tits and ass

I was born in New York. I grew up in Yonkers, NY where I lived most of my life. I still reside in NYS.

What is your profession?
    Currently I am working as an administrative assistant for a large company. Prior to this I worked in fitness as a personal trainer and manager at several large health clubs. But decided to go back to a regular 9 ? 5 job to have more time to train, travel and have a normal life.

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to figure and how did you get started with weight training?
    I was not involved in sports growing up. I was too much of a girlie girl. I joined a gym one day when I was bored because I was not happy with the way I looked. I started out going and doing cardio on the treadmill watching everyone and thinking how the heck do you work all those machines. Then I worked with a personal trainer to learn what to do because I was totally clueless. After 3 months of consistent weight training I saw muscles!!!! I was hooked and have not stopped since. That was ten years ago.

Was it a goal for you to compete in figure competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body?
    It was the farthest thing from my mind to start competing. I just wanted to look fit and stay healthy going forward in my life. I then met some people in the sport of bodybuilding and was able to ask them questions. At that point, I was working part time in a small gym and saw an advertisement for a bb show so I asked a friend to go and I was very excited about what I saw. In 2006 I competed in my first NPC show and placed 6th out of 13 women. I was proud of myself just to set foot on the stage.

Please tell me something about your training routine (ie: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.)

Monday / Chest / Tris
    Tuesday / Quads / Calves
    Wednesday / Back / Bis
    Thursday / Off
    Friday / Off
    Sunday - Shoulders / Abs

When I am getting ready to compete I train the same I just increase my cardio to morning and evening sessions. I eat clean all year round to stay lean.nday Chest
    Tuesday Quads/Calves

My favorite exercises are shoulder press and bicep curls. Squats and lunges are the ones I like least because they seem to be the hardest on my body and takes longer for me to recover.

If you don?t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)?
    Black Hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Chest 36 D, 14.5 inch biceps, 27 inch waist and a 20 inch quad, calves 16 inches.

I enjoy challenging myself. I have learned along the way to do this for me. I always say it is not always about winning but it is about the journey, what you learn about yourself, the friendships and people you meet along the way.

To build more muscle and compete in bodybuilding. I would love to do more fitness modeling.

Video Information:
    File Size: 30 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:55 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

12. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Tracy Daniels in fishnet number ready for action

What is your profession?

Monday / Chest / Tris
    Tuesday / Quads / Calves
    Wednesday / Back / Bis
    Thursday / Off
    Friday / Off
    Sunday - Shoulders / Abs

Tuesday Quads/Calves

Video Information:
    File Size: 37,9 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:41 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

13. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Yvette Bova in pink bikini flexes her muscles
    Where do I live?
    I live in the "City Beautiful," better known to most people as "Disney World," Orlando, Florida.

Well, if I tell you...you just might guess my age! LOL Seriously, I have been "pumping the iron" for over 22 years.

When is my Birthday?

Chest: 40DD Biceps: 17 inches Waist: 21 inches Quads: 26 inches Calves: 17 inches

Over thirteen great Years. I proudly served my country! Years in Service: 1984 - 1998. Yes, I am a US Veteran and Proud of it!!

Oh, Yes! I have quite a few trophies to show for all my hard earned work and dedication over the years to the great sport of Bodybuilding! I have competed and won many Bodybuilding Shows while serving in the Air Force overseas and I also competed in a few NPC Bodybuilding shows since moving back to the mainland in 2002.

My hobbies are: Reading a good drama, mystery or suspense novel. This might sound boring but I love doing word search puzzles! LOL I enjoy going to the movies (having sex), going to the beach (having sex). I definitely love to shop until I drop...get back up and shop more! Oh, did I mention having sex? LOL I just like to have fun, meet people try new and different things and enjoy life!

My first exposure on the Internet was back in 2001 and I have been all over the Internet with my clothes on and off and being, "Naughty and Nice" ever since. LOL I own this website and have been running this site since 2003 and have loved watching this site go through many changes all for the good!

Video Information:
    File Size: 27 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:38 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

14. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Toned Tonia Moore working out under a bridge
    Starring:Tonia Moore
    Bust: B
    What is your profession? I am an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder, and Personal Trainer

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to bodybuilding and how did you get started with weight training? I?ve always been pretty active growing up, I played around with the weights my mom had in the garage, and I took dance in High School. I joined a gym about 2 years after I graduated but didn?t really get serious till after joining the Gold?s Gym in Long Beach in 1992 where I met my ex-husband and started training with him which is when I learned how to train properly.

Was it a goal for you to compete in bodybuilding competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body? It was not initially a goal to compete but manifested after I started seeing my body really change and so a year later I did my first show.

Please tell me something about your training routine (ie: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.) Pretty basic..I train 4-5 days a week and do about 45mins ? 1 hour of cardio 4-5 times a week in the morning. I mix in maybe once a week some pilates, and Kickboxing/MMA (Mixed Martial Art) conditioning classes twice a week if I can.

What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don?t like so much? I don?t really have a favorite or exercise, but I really have to be mentally focused when it comes to training legs, or back.

Which body part is your best in your opinion? I don?t have a best body part either as I strive to be symetrical, although people seem comment on my butt as being a good assett.

If you don?t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)? Biceps & Calves 14?, Quads 23?, Chest 38?, Squat 315lbs, Bench 215lbs, Leg Press 630lbs but I don?t think I?m really that strong or that big..and I don?t really train heavy anymore like I used to.

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'? I enjoy watching my body change and get leaner when training for a competition and the reaction I get from the people that see me everyday. In the off-season I enjoy being a little relaxed on my diet.

Please describe a typical day in the life of Tonia Moore. I get up train a client or 2 then do cardio, eat, train more clients, then I either sneak my workout in between clients during the day or go home take a nap, then go to the gym to workout in the evening. It just depends on how I schedule my clients.

Please tell me about what you do when you don?t work out ( hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.) I like to relax, read, watch tv, take naps, play with my ferrets, and clean, run errands, chores & stuff (not really a hobby is it?)

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle? The overall respect, support and admiration received by the people & fans who understand & appreciate our hard work, discipline, and commitment we give to this lifestyle chosen.

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear. Nothing really surprising to tell, except that maybe I?m kind of a computer geek, mechanically inclined, I?ve worked (or helped work on cars), I was a tomboy growing up, oh and I used to hang around gangsters (lowriders) back in Jr. High School & part of High School?if you think that may be surprising.

Video Information:
    File Size: 35,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:27 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

15. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: The black melons on Yvette Bova are increadible
    Where do I live?

When is my Birthday?

Video Information:
    File Size: 44,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:04:19 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

16. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Megan Avalon training with her big tits out
    Starring:Megan Avalon
    Bust: DD
    Favorite Food: Chocolate if im cheating!:)

I was born in northern California on April 28,1986

What is your profession?
    I am fitness and swimsuit model,professional all natural fitness/bodybuilder competitor,personal trainer,and wrestler.

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to figure and how did you get started with weight training? Yes I grew up playing sports and was introduced to weight training at age 13 by my dad who brought me to my first golds gym.In high school I continued to play sports and lift.When I entered college at 18,my brother introduced me to bodybuilding and we competed in our first show together-I was hooked!

Was it a goal for you to compete in figure competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body? Yes I knew I always wanted to,when I was younger looking at fitness magazines I always aspired to be a fitness model and competitior-I always thought muscles and toned curves was sexy!I knew I was meant represent strong sexy womenJ

Can you give me your competition history?
    I have competed in 7 shows and placed top 3 in every division at every show. Even if I don t win, I try to always keep my head up high. Just to get out on that stage is a huge compliment.

Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?
    Definitely last may at the California Silver and Black INBA Natural Championships where I placed first in Sports Model and earned my pro card! I am going for my pro card in Ms.Physique(a mix between figure and bodybuilding)in may and trying to regain my title of sports model!

Please tell me something about your training routine (i.e.: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.) I am currently corresponding with an amazing trainer Catherine Holland who I have been working with for about 5 weeks and have already seen major changes in my body; I am trying to lean out while keeping my muscularity.Im very happy with the results. I do a high intensity weigh training workout 5 days a week-it is all giant sets back to back to keep my heart rate high and my muscles pumped, mixed in with the weights is core training and plyometrics to really blast fat while maintaining muscle. I have a back day,legs,total body&core,shoulders &chest,and a conditioning circuit. I do one day of additional cardio of running intervals and 2-3 days of heated power and bikrahm yoga-it s a totally different type of workout that kicks my butt!
    As I get closer to my show I am sure I will be increasing the cardio and decreasing carbsL

What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don t like so much?
    Wow I have so many favorites!My current favorite is pull-ups with help from the big black band-it allows you to do the pull-up on your own but gives you enough assistance to do high reps. I also love pushups I could do them all day, I used to have plyometrics but now I really enjoy them-so much better than traditional boring cardio! I dread leg day like most people but love the results! And traditional cardio during competition season is probably my most dreaded workout; I love lifting weights so, much more.

Which body part is your best in your opinion? I like my abs which tend to come in first when Im leaning out. I get a lot of compliments on my biceps and legs.

If you don t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)? My best bench press was 150 for 2 reps,I can curl 40 lb dumbbells.My best leg press was 500 for 8 reps.I am Barbie with Muscles and have the body measurements to prove it;) Im 36-24-36,14in biceps,16in calves and 21in quads

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'? I enjoy being lean and super tight the week out from a show-plus the fact im one week a day from being done! Off season I enjoy eating more carbs and not worrying so much about a cheat meal once in a while-also less cardio!

Please describe a typical day in the life of Megan Avalon.
    Wake up ,eat, feed my kitty cat, get ready for training clients at the gym or at their house(I always have my hair and makeup looking nice,yes I am a girly girl too!) I usually work out in the early afternoon then I go tan,come back home,eat work on the computer/emails and maybe do webcam.Eat,Go back to gym to train more clients ,chat with people at the gym,come home work on the computer eat, watch a show if I have time (jersey shore-GTL?:)get ready for next day.Pretty simple day to day!

Please tell me about what you do when you don t work out ( hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.) When I don t work out I like to be on my computer, watch a funny show or movie, read(I love nutrition and fitness books!) and play with my new kitty I just got a couple months ago-she is soo cute! Also I just bought my own airbrush tanning system a few months back and have begun airbrushing people (including myself-I love it!). Tanning and makeup is a passion of mine. I do my own tan,hair and makeup at all my photoshoots.

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle? I have always loved being healthy and taking care of myself.I believe taking care of yourself you will feel better mentally which makes for great confidence and self esteem.I became a trainer because fitness is my passion and I love helping other people achieve their goals and making them happy.

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear. I am extremely down to earth and very geniuine. People are a bit taken back when they meet me-I am quite a character on the outside, I am always in bright, sexy clothes and always made up-but I am sweet as pie! Just not if u want to wrestle me;)

What are your competition goals or personal future goals? Continue to excel in modeling and fitness competitions.i also want to start learning more about photography and website design,and film production.I am also planning to open my own personal training studio with airbrush tanning/massage services and beauty products and clothing offered as well.I like to have goals and be ambitious as possible,it makes life more full and enjoyable.I am also lucky I have a very supportive family who I love very much.I plan on taking 2011 to the next level!!

Video Information:
    File Size: 36,4 MB
    Duration Video: 00:03:32 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

17. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Megan Avalon flexing her muscles and tits

What is your profession?
    I am fitness and swimsuit model,professional all natural fitness/bodybuilder competitor,personal trainer,and wrestler.

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to figure and how did you get started with weight training? Yes I grew up playing sports and was introduced to weight training at age 13 by my dad who brought me to my first golds gym.In high school I continued to play sports and lift.When I entered college at 18,my brother introduced me to bodybuilding and we competed in our first show together-I was hooked!

Was it a goal for you to compete in figure competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body? Yes I knew I always wanted to,when I was younger looking at fitness magazines I always aspired to be a fitness model and competitior-I always thought muscles and toned curves was sexy!I knew I was meant represent strong sexy womenJ

I have competed in 7 shows and placed top 3 in every division at every show. Even if I don t win, I try to always keep my head up high. Just to get out on that stage is a huge compliment.

Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?
    Definitely last may at the California Silver and Black INBA Natural Championships where I placed first in Sports Model and earned my pro card! I am going for my pro card in Ms.Physique(a mix between figure and bodybuilding)in may and trying to regain my title of sports model!

Please tell me something about your training routine (i.e.: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.) I am currently corresponding with an amazing trainer Catherine Holland who I have been working with for about 5 weeks and have already seen major changes in my body; I am trying to lean out while keeping my muscularity.Im very happy with the results. I do a high intensity weigh training workout 5 days a week-it is all giant sets back to back to keep my heart rate high and my muscles pumped, mixed in with the weights is core training and plyometrics to really blast fat while maintaining muscle. I have a back day,legs,total body&core,shoulders &chest,and a conditioning circuit. I do one day of additional cardio of running intervals and 2-3 days of heated power and bikrahm yoga-it s a totally different type of workout that kicks my butt!
    As I get closer to my show I am sure I will be increasing the cardio and decreasing carbsL

Wow I have so many favorites!My current favorite is pull-ups with help from the big black band-it allows you to do the pull-up on your own but gives you enough assistance to do high reps. I also love pushups I could do them all day, I used to have plyometrics but now I really enjoy them-so much better than traditional boring cardio! I dread leg day like most people but love the results! And traditional cardio during competition season is probably my most dreaded workout; I love lifting weights so, much more.

Which body part is your best in your opinion? I like my abs which tend to come in first when Im leaning out. I get a lot of compliments on my biceps and legs.

If you don t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)? My best bench press was 150 for 2 reps,I can curl 40 lb dumbbells.My best leg press was 500 for 8 reps.I am Barbie with Muscles and have the body measurements to prove it;) Im 36-24-36,14in biceps,16in calves and 21in quads

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'? I enjoy being lean and super tight the week out from a show-plus the fact im one week a day from being done! Off season I enjoy eating more carbs and not worrying so much about a cheat meal once in a while-also less cardio!

Wake up ,eat, feed my kitty cat, get ready for training clients at the gym or at their house(I always have my hair and makeup looking nice,yes I am a girly girl too!) I usually work out in the early afternoon then I go tan,come back home,eat work on the computer/emails and maybe do webcam.Eat,Go back to gym to train more clients ,chat with people at the gym,come home work on the computer eat, watch a show if I have time (jersey shore-GTL?:)get ready for next day.Pretty simple day to day!

Please tell me about what you do when you don t work out ( hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.) When I don t work out I like to be on my computer, watch a funny show or movie, read(I love nutrition and fitness books!) and play with my new kitty I just got a couple months ago-she is soo cute! Also I just bought my own airbrush tanning system a few months back and have begun airbrushing people (including myself-I love it!). Tanning and makeup is a passion of mine. I do my own tan,hair and makeup at all my photoshoots.

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle? I have always loved being healthy and taking care of myself.I believe taking care of yourself you will feel better mentally which makes for great confidence and self esteem.I became a trainer because fitness is my passion and I love helping other people achieve their goals and making them happy.

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear. I am extremely down to earth and very geniuine. People are a bit taken back when they meet me-I am quite a character on the outside, I am always in bright, sexy clothes and always made up-but I am sweet as pie! Just not if u want to wrestle me;)

What are your competition goals or personal future goals? Continue to excel in modeling and fitness competitions.i also want to start learning more about photography and website design,and film production.I am also planning to open my own personal training studio with airbrush tanning/massage services and beauty products and clothing offered as well.I like to have goals and be ambitious as possible,it makes life more full and enjoyable.I am also lucky I have a very supportive family who I love very much.I plan on taking 2011 to the next level!!

Video Information:
    File Size: 62,8 MB
    Duration Video: 00:06:07 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

18. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Tara Caballero in skimpy black dress
    Starring:Tara Caballero
    Favorite Food: Chocolate covered anything!

Hello I am Tara Caballero, 2 x Itn'l Fitness Cover Model, single college Mama (1 son) ,lover of animals (I have 4), generous, compassionate , funny ,sexy and cool.I? love and live life to the utmost...And I LOVE a challenge! Hugs & Lix

Considered a fitness and glamour model, Caballero regularly graces the pages of magazines like Pump, MuscleMag International and Muscular Development. She also appeared in several bikini calendars, was Budweiser's spokesmodel, shot swimsuit videos, and did a commercial for Coors. Finally, Caballero has also become a popular Internet model.

Endowed with great curves and a sexy behind, Tara has a better 1-2 combo than boxer Roy Jones Jr. If her flat stomach and long legs are any indication, she could also give Jones a run for his money in the "athleticism" department. Best of all, Caballero consistently finds original ways in which to display these wonderful features. Whether you like lacy lingerie, school-girl uniforms, bikinis, or all three, Tara has the pictures to satisfy you.

Video Information:
    File Size: 24,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:23 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

19. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Tonia Moore working out with huge dumbbells
    Starring:Tonia Moore
    Bust: B
    What is your profession? I am an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder, and Personal Trainer

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to bodybuilding and how did you get started with weight training? I?ve always been pretty active growing up, I played around with the weights my mom had in the garage, and I took dance in High School. I joined a gym about 2 years after I graduated but didn?t really get serious till after joining the Gold?s Gym in Long Beach in 1992 where I met my ex-husband and started training with him which is when I learned how to train properly.

Was it a goal for you to compete in bodybuilding competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body? It was not initially a goal to compete but manifested after I started seeing my body really change and so a year later I did my first show.

Please tell me something about your training routine (ie: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.) Pretty basic..I train 4-5 days a week and do about 45mins ? 1 hour of cardio 4-5 times a week in the morning. I mix in maybe once a week some pilates, and Kickboxing/MMA (Mixed Martial Art) conditioning classes twice a week if I can.

What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don?t like so much? I don?t really have a favorite or exercise, but I really have to be mentally focused when it comes to training legs, or back.

Which body part is your best in your opinion? I don?t have a best body part either as I strive to be symetrical, although people seem comment on my butt as being a good assett.

If you don?t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)? Biceps & Calves 14?, Quads 23?, Chest 38?, Squat 315lbs, Bench 215lbs, Leg Press 630lbs but I don?t think I?m really that strong or that big..and I don?t really train heavy anymore like I used to.

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'? I enjoy watching my body change and get leaner when training for a competition and the reaction I get from the people that see me everyday. In the off-season I enjoy being a little relaxed on my diet.

Please describe a typical day in the life of Tonia Moore. I get up train a client or 2 then do cardio, eat, train more clients, then I either sneak my workout in between clients during the day or go home take a nap, then go to the gym to workout in the evening. It just depends on how I schedule my clients.

Please tell me about what you do when you don?t work out ( hobbies, what do you do to relax?, etc.) I like to relax, read, watch tv, take naps, play with my ferrets, and clean, run errands, chores & stuff (not really a hobby is it?)

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle? The overall respect, support and admiration received by the people & fans who understand & appreciate our hard work, discipline, and commitment we give to this lifestyle chosen.

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear. Nothing really surprising to tell, except that maybe I?m kind of a computer geek, mechanically inclined, I?ve worked (or helped work on cars), I was a tomboy growing up, oh and I used to hang around gangsters (lowriders) back in Jr. High School & part of High School?if you think that may be surprising.

Video Information:
    File Size: 56,5 MB
    Duration Video: 00:05:30 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

20. KartTel

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title: Sexy blonde Megan Avalon totally naked on bed

What is your profession?

Video Information:
    File Size: 28,3 MB
    Duration Video: 00:02:45 l Resolution: 640x360 l Quality: LQ l File type: mp4

Preview:
    [​IMG]