My Favourite BDSM, Collection Extreme Videos

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by BAMovec, Jul 19, 2015.

1. BAMovec

BAMovec Well-Known Member

Futile Struggles - They Get Revenge - Part 1
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Studio: Futile Struggles
    Cast: Cherry Doll, Riley Jane
    Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, string Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
    Video language: English

Riley and her boy don't usually get along, but when Eric has captured the DA that falsely prosecuted their boy, they forget about past differences and come together. Family comes first over anything. Eric immediately shoves a huge black ball gag in Cherry's mouth before calling Riley. Riley is on her way over. Eric doesn't wait for her. He starts roughly manhandling her and then her ties a spreader bar to her ankles. He gives her inner thighs a few harsh slaps before grabbing a handful of her hair and groping her tits again. He then rips open her blouse, exposing her firm perky tits. Eric now gets even more aggressive with her tits. He starts slapping them with his finger tips very hard as Cherry whimpers and writhes in her bondage. He clamps her nipples with some heavy duty clamps and then leaves her for a bit. When he returns, Cherry is relieved when he removes the clamps, but he puts them right back on... only this time he pulls them up and tight around the back of her neck and connects them with rubber bands. He her for a bit before he leaves her once again. We skip forward in time and Riley has arrived to help get revenge on Cherry. She looks very satisfied when she sees Cherry bound gagged and in agony. She immediately joins in. she Cherry while pulling her hair and tugging on her nipple clamps. Eric the joins her wielding a long wooden paddle. He grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and starts slapping her pussy with it... Then he starts slapping the underside of Cherry's tits. AllCherry can do is mmmmppph through her huge gag and writhe. Riley gets a turn to play with Cherry next. She runs her hands all over Cherry's body and slaps her inner thighs. She also gives her tender body some attention with a thin metal paddle as well. Eric finally removes the clamps and uses some thin twine to tightly tie her tits. After he ties the left one, he realizes that it is tighter, so he reties the right tit so they match. He uses his hand and now starts slapping her bound tits again. During the tit binding process, riley continues playing with there bound captive. Once they are satisfied with the tit bondage, they have some more fun squeezing and slapping them. They remove the big ballgag and set 2 pairs of huge panties that they got from woman Betty's dirty laundry basket, on her lap. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 22:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 502.6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Futile Struggles - They Get Revenge - Part 1

2. BAMovec

Alais too curious
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016

This update includes: great rough anal sex in tight rope bondage, gags, rough blow jobs, good vaginal fucking, suspension bondage, legs speared wide, and heavy physical domination all wrapped up in a dark story line.

Duration: 9:42
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 844.9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Alais too curious

3. BAMovec

Cobies Test 1 part - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Being bent over was bad, but being bent backwards is so much worse. It stretches her limbs, cracks her back, and leaves her exposed to the onslaught of painful punishments that we've devised.

Duration: 17:54
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 400.8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Cobies Test 1 part - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p

4. BAMovec

Futile Struggles - They Get Revenge - Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Cherry Doll, Riley Jane
    Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley taunt her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 15:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 343.7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Futile Struggles - They Get Revenge - Part 2

5. BAMovec

Natalia Forrest Explains � The Electronic Breast Training Machine - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

The electronic breast training device has many functions and attachments. It is all very complicated and it is actually very powerful. I have received many questions about its functionality, so I got one of my HuCows to explain the device to you. Natalia Forrest will tell you about all functionality, including suction, infrared light, vibration, and electro therapy. She will also show you the various breast and nipple cups. And of course she will demonstrate it on her own boobs, which is always fun to watch! Natalia Forrest is awesome!

Duration: 8:08
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11712kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 709.0 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Natalia Forrest Explains � The Electronic Breast Training Machine - Full HD 1080p

6. BAMovec

Courtney Taylor Bound Onto Fucking Machine, Pounded Hard With Brutal Deepthroat!
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Courtney Taylor is a barbie doll come to life. Huge tits, big blow job lips, juicy bootie, long blonde hair, tan and a shaved pussy. This sexbot was put on the planet to fuck and she is very very good at it. When you see her walking down the street you want to bend her over the nearest bench and stuff all her holes full of cock. Today we are going to put our sex doll to the test.

We belt her down onto a custom made wooden bondage device with thick leather straps. Her tan oiled body gleams under the studio lights and her giant breasts jut up to the ceiling like mountains. A fucking machine is bolted in place between her lean thighs. The dildo is shoved deeply into her perfectly shaved barbie cunt. Time to make this bimbo cum.

Once the machine is flipped on, you can actually see her stomach move outwards with each stoke as the machine owns her pussy. Courtney cums, hard and fiercely, moaning though her huge blow job lips. We accept the invitation and slide a hard dick balls deep right into her face pussy. This barbie is now airtight, stuffed from both ends. She is living up to her purpose, drooling on the dick as the fucking machine bulges out her abs. Her eyes water and her makeup is slowly destroyed. When makeup meets dick, dick always wins.

Courtney�s eyes glaze and she sags limply in her bondage as her throat is plowed by hard cock. This is her true purpose. This is what she is meant to do. This sexbot is a keeper. We drive a few more thrusts into her open drooling mouth just to remind her of her place before walking away. We are definitely going to have this one back, she was born for the dick.

Duration: 13:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 671.6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Courtney Taylor Bound Onto Fucking Machine, Pounded Hard With Brutal Deepthroat!

7. BAMovec

Futile Struggles - 05 May, 2017 - Barnyard Captive Riley Jane Spreadeagle to the Wall - Part 1
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Riley Jane
    Genres: breast torture, Busty, crotchrope

Riley Jane finds herself standing with her wrists tied to a wall support in her captors barn. She has part of a tree branch roped in her mouth. City girls should just stay way from where they don't belong... especially if they are going to taunt and laugh at the locals way of life. Her captor decides she needs to be taught a lesson. The man approaches her and pulls her tits free from her dress. He manhandles and gropes her tits and body. He starts slapping her ass hard. He grabs more rope and starts around her waist. Soon a rope is pulled up tight between her legs. Now he roughly grabs her tits and starts wrapping rope around them until it looks like they will pop. Riley really starts to sweat as he then ties her tit off to the same board as her wrists. Riley's moans and whimpers intensify as he does the same thing to her right tit. The man grabs a thin green stick and starts to whip her very sensitive tits with it. Riley can do nothing but yelp and whimper through her large wooden bit gag. He then squeezes them hard, and then starts slapping them with his heavy hand. She pleads with her large eyes to stop, but he doesn't. Her lesson is far from over... in fact he starts smacking her ass again. As if the rope digging into her pussy wasn't tight enough, he attaches it to an overhead hoist and uses it to tighten it beyond belief. The rope is buried and painful! He then ties her left leg up off the ground to another horizontal wall support. He grabs her tits and checks the tension on the ropes. Riley can't believe it, but it looks like he is going to pull her right leg off the ground as well! This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 450.2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Futile Struggles - 05 May, 2017 - Barnyard Captive Riley Jane Spreadeagle to the Wall - Part 1

8. BAMovec

Angelica ich will das nicht
    [​IMG]

In the end, we make India squirt all over herself. Some girls can be broken, others kinda laugh at you and want more.

Duration: 8:03
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 701.6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Angelica ich will das nicht

9. BAMovec

Futile Struggles - 06 May, 2017 - Eden's Dream - Grabbed, Hobbled, Leashed - Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Eden
    Genres: ballgag, Blondes, chairtied, crotchrope, electrical tape, gags, harness gag, pantyhose

As Told by Eden I'm left to dangle by my neck string for a while while he sits back and watches. He seems to be getting some kind of perverse pleasure from watching me bound and gagged like this. After a while, the man releases my neck string, and then grabs a hold of the leash he tied to my crotchrope earlier and yanks on it making me to follow him. he makes me walk 5 or 6 feet and then he stops and spanks my ass hard, over and over. He yanks on the crotchrope leash and I'm made to follow again. he smacks my ass and gropes my tits. This goes on several more times before we reach our destination. Instead of a neck string, he ties my crotchrope leash up high to an overhead pulley thingy. I guess so I can't get away... Like I could anyway with my arms tied the way they are and my ankles hobbled. He leaves, but returns shortly. Once again he manhandles and gropes me and smacks my ass hard over and over. Then he unties my ankles. I really doubt he's letting me go, so I'm a little worried about what his plans are for me. He picks me up and orders me to stick my feet through the openings below the arm rests on an old office chair. I comply. What else can I do? Sitting in the chair backwards, he ties me chest ropes to the back of the chair and then ties my ankles up to the arm rests. I'm pretty much toast by this point. It's taking all my energy just to breathe, because the ropes are so tight around my chest. He's still not done. He wraps my gag with Black tape! He then starts smacking my ass again. Like I said, I can barely breathe and then he starts in with that. Just as I feel I'm about to pass out, I wake up.

Duration: 13:53
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 310.3 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Futile Struggles - 06 May, 2017 - Eden's Dream - Grabbed, Hobbled, Leashed - Part 2

10. BAMovec

Chloe Lacourt - Unique Activities
    [​IMG]

Chloe Lacourt is a hot little blonde with fresh little titties, and a gaping asshole that swallows up our biggest toys.

Duration: 15:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 929.2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Chloe Lacourt - Unique Activities

11. BAMovec

Cobies Test 2 part - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Now she doesn't know what to think, and with the way we've got her mouth plugged up she won't be asking any questions or talking back, either

Duration: 23:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 534.7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Cobies Test 2 part - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p

12. BAMovec

Vina vinas success story
    [​IMG]

She survives a brutal throat fucking then we put her up on the device and pound her tight pussy to several brutal screaming orgasms.

Duration: 7:47
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 677.8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Vina vinas success story

13. BAMovec

Contorted Claire Part 1
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Claire Adams

The interview with Claire Adams is interesting and all but the real meat of her live feed, we all know, is how far she is willing to go for us. She has a deep love of bondage, torment and submission so pushing her buttons is going to be an experience everyone can enjoy. That cage she is in kind of a tight squeeze but that is probably safer anyway. We would not want her rattling around too much when we toss her upside down.

Duration: 50:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 702.9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Contorted Claire Part 1

14. BAMovec

Anal slobber painting
    [​IMG]

Then she gets sodomized in a trapeze suspension with lots of ass to mouth. She takes a huge cumshot, gobbles it all down, and then gets trained as a lion.

Duration: 37:07
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1063kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 325.3 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Anal slobber painting

15. BAMovec

Sgt. Major's Bondage Classics
    [​IMG]

In this action packed Dvd you can see three different bondage movies. In the tradition of Sgt. Major brings you these bondage loops with sound. Watch Maxine spread-eagled to a train in the hot August sun as the sarge beats her to a full sweat. Then Lola is a Hotel maid who gets in over her head, and learns that pain ain't all that bad. The final offering is 625 and 62 both of in sex fame getting some girl, girl bondage time in sin city.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:02:30
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 910.5 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Sgt. Major's Bondage Classics

16. BAMovec

Futile Struggles - 05 May, 2017 - Barnyard Captive Riley Jane Spreadeagle to the Wall - Part 1
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Riley Jane
    Genres: breast torture, Busty, crotchrope

Riley Jane finds herself standing with her wrists tied to a wall support in her captors barn. She has part of a tree branch roped in her mouth. City girls should just stay way from where they don't belong... especially if they are going to taunt and laugh at the locals way of life. Her captor decides she needs to be taught a lesson. The man approaches her and pulls her tits free from her dress. He manhandles and gropes her tits and body. He starts slapping her ass hard. He grabs more rope and starts around her waist. Soon a rope is pulled up tight between her legs. Now he roughly grabs her tits and starts wrapping rope around them until it looks like they will pop. Riley really starts to sweat as he then ties her tit off to the same board as her wrists. Riley's moans and whimpers intensify as he does the same thing to her right tit. The man grabs a thin green stick and starts to whip her very sensitive tits with it. Riley can do nothing but yelp and whimper through her large wooden bit gag. He then squeezes them hard, and then starts slapping them with his heavy hand. She pleads with her large eyes to stop, but he doesn't. Her lesson is far from over... in fact he starts smacking her ass again. As if the rope digging into her pussy wasn't tight enough, he attaches it to an overhead hoist and uses it to tighten it beyond belief. The rope is buried and painful! He then ties her left leg up off the ground to another horizontal wall support. He grabs her tits and checks the tension on the ropes. Riley can't believe it, but it looks like he is going to pull her right leg off the ground as well! This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 450.2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Futile Struggles - 05 May, 2017 - Barnyard Captive Riley Jane Spreadeagle to the Wall - Part 1

17. BAMovec

Mona Wales BaRS Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mona Wales, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles

Mona Wales BaRS Part 2: Chair bound and brutally double fucked, Squirting screaming deepthroat!

Bound with rope in the fuck chair, mona finds herself completely helpless and at our mercy. Her shaved pussy is perfect height for a deep and brutal fucking, her pretty face is ready for an extreme deepthroating, face fucking!

Mona is one of the girls that takes it, doesn't matter how hard, how rough, or how brutal, she takes it. She take a pussy pounding until we fuck squirt out of it, she take a throat fucking until we pull up the deep throat spit! We have liquid being drained from each hole, sometimes in an explosive release. Few girls can take it like Mona, so few.

Duration: 11:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 615.9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Mona Wales BaRS Part 2

18. BAMovec

Tammy from next door
    [​IMG]

But then the cocks start in on her greedy throat. We fuck her face long, deep and hard.

Duration: 9:32
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 830.7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Tammy from next door

19. BAMovec

Anal Multiwhore
    [​IMG]

Fucked-up, crazy, and rough as hell -- that sums up this Latina babe's new anal therapy session. Dr. Mercies turned her into a multitool, like the famous knife, and made her service him while Orderly Gind hateplowed her sore asshole. She actually gave the doctor a massage with one of her tools while eating his ass and getting boned in hers. She also served Dr. Mercies juice and mopped up the mess that spilled from her mouth while Grind continued sodomizing her. Both fine gentlemen came all over her face and in her eyes before they finished with her. It was all for her therapy.

Duration: 37:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2265kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 660.2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Anal Multiwhore

20. BAMovec

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread, and Helpless - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 270.8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread, and Helpless - Full HD 1080p