My Favourite BDSM, Collection Extreme Videos

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by BAMovec, Jul 19, 2015.

1. BAMovec

BAMovec Well-Known Member

Secretaries Gagged
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
    Video language: English

In this montage you will find 14 secretaries in 15 different scenes experiencing tight gags. Watch some of them get their mouths packed full of mouth stuffing and tape wrapped tightly around their parted lips. While others deal with mouth filling leather strap gags. And after they are tightly gagged, watch them struggle in tight bondage.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 22:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4106kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 700.7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Secretaries Gagged

2. BAMovec

Futile Struggles - 26 Apr, 2017 - Ashley Graham Hogtied in Jute - Part 1
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Studio: Futile Struggles
    Cast: Ashley Graham
    Genres: business attire, Busty, crotchrope, office attire, Petite

Ashley's masked captor has a handful of her hair as he leads her in. He turns her around and roughly gropes and manhandles her before strapping a ballgag in her mouth. He ties a rope around her neck and secures it overhead to keep her in place as he turns her any which way he pleases. He gropes her bountiful tits and smacks her ass as she moans and yelps through her gag. He then starts adding to her bondage. He starts with a simple chest harness and works his way down. A crotchrope is pulled tight before he adds a few cinched bands of rope to her thighs, and then to her lower legs. He unties her neckrope from above and pulls up a chair behind her.

Duration: 16:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 367.2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Futile Struggles - 26 Apr, 2017 - Ashley Graham Hogtied in Jute - Part 1

3. BAMovec

Enemas And Caning
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Enema, Humilation

Teen girl Janelle humilation, Enemas And Caning action. enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:01:28
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 568.1 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Enemas And Caning

4. BAMovec

Mandy Arrived at the barn
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015

She wants to be a kitten, but first she has to be their , pig, and worm.

Duration: 5:42
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 495.5 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Mandy Arrived at the barn

5. BAMovec

Ariel Anderssen � nipple stretching
    [​IMG]
    Studio: hucows
    Cast: Ariel Anderssen
    Genres: bdsm, HuCows, milk

Ariel Anderssen is back for more training! Her nipples need to be a little longer for maximum effect in the red cow milker, so we let her sit in the barn for a while with extreme nipple stretching clamps. These clamps can be adjusted to stretch the nipples even more, and they are very harsh Japanese clover clamps. We tell Ariel to give the clamps a few more turns, stretching her poor nipples to the max. Then it is on the milking bench, hands cuffed behind her, to get a nice long session on the red cow milker with her stretched out nipples. A nose hook prevents her from letting her head hang down. Ariel thinks this is all a bit too much. But it�s not. It is really necessary to get good results later on!

Duration: 9:28
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 825.6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Ariel Anderssen � nipple stretching

6. BAMovec

Natalia Forrest breeding hucow
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016

There was no way for them to expect what she has waiting for them, but they are about to find out why no one who goes in ever comes out.

Duration: 5:23
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 468.4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Natalia Forrest breeding hucow

7. BAMovec

Futile Struggles - Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Taylor
    Genres: Brunettes, ethnic, strappado, sweaters

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Taylor's eyes widen as he hooks the contraption to the end of her crotchrope. It's tight, but not to bad she thinks. He is continuously running his hands over her nude body as he removes her gag. He picks her panties up off the floor and is going to shove those and a rag in her mouth, but decides to use just her panties. They are then taped in. He then tightens her crotchrope. Now it's tight! He sits back and watches her squirm and moan for a while. He realizes that she still has to much movement for his liking though and returns with more rope. He binds her elbows together and also binds and cinches her forearms to the post. A simple chest harness accentuates her tits even more. He sits back and watches again. Much better, but he decides the crotchrope can still be tighter. He gives the block and tackle another pull, which in turn pulls Taylors hips out even further. You can now pluck the rope and get an E note. If he had a few more women tied like this he could pluck the crotchropes and play a song. He sits back and watches Taylor suffer for a bit. He decides to see if her attitude has changed since earlier. He removes some of the rope and the crotchrope and orders her to her knees. She complies... better already. He asks her if she wants to wear the ring gag again or endure the evening with the crotchrope. Her attitude has indeed improved.

Duration: 19:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 436.4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Futile Struggles - Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3

8. BAMovec

Contorted Claire Part 1
    [​IMG]

The interview with Claire Adams is interesting and all but the real meat of her live feed, we all know, is how far she is willing to go for us. She has a deep love of bondage, torment and submission so pushing her buttons is going to be an experience everyone can enjoy. That cage she is in kind of a tight squeeze but that is probably safer anyway. We would not want her rattling around too much when we toss her upside down.

Duration: 50:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 702.9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Contorted Claire Part 1

9. BAMovec

Conqueror Of Female Passion - Annette Schwarz
    [​IMG]

Takes more than she can in this incredibly intense lesbian domination scene where Annette shows no mercy.

Duration: 1:00:17
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 791kbps
    Audio: 78kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 389.2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Conqueror Of Female Passion - Annette Schwarz

10. BAMovec

Futile Struggles - 01 Jan, 2017 - Taylor + Leather = FUN - Part 3
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Brunettes, Busty, face bondage, harness gag, hogtied, jodhpurs, leather, leather straps, MILF

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I use a few more leather straps to hogtie Taylor. I order her to struggle for us again. After Taylor struggles for a while, I realize that she still has to much movement for my liking, so I once again make her bondage a bit more stringent, by attaching a chain to her arm binder and connecting it to the ceiling. Yeah, it could still be tighter, but it's a big improvement. Taylor can still struggle if she puts in the effort, but not much. At the end of the clip, I remove the armbinder, gag, and straps. I order her to stay on her stomach with her legs spread, arms behind her back, and her head up looking straight ahead. She obeys and the clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 22:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 495.8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Futile Struggles - 01 Jan, 2017 - Taylor + Leather = FUN - Part 3

11. BAMovec

Ariel Anderssen - Nipple Stretching - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Gets clamped and tortured, while her pussy gets some intense stimulation and fingering.

Duration: 9:28
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 825.6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Ariel Anderssen - Nipple Stretching - Full HD 1080p

12. BAMovec

FetishKitsch - Hotel Spanking - September 8th, 2013
    [​IMG]
    Studio: FetishKitsch
    Genres: BDSM

Watch as I lay on my back in the water using my Thick Rubber Gauntlets to pull up the mud from the moat and rub it all over my Inflatable Rubber Body!!!

Duration: 7:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 399.4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download FetishKitsch - Hotel Spanking - September 8th, 2013

13. BAMovec

Sex slave Evelyne , HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Year: 2016
    Studio: MM
    Genre: Extreme BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Fisting
    Starring: A Lot of cool babys
    Time: 39 min.
    Description: Mistress Lil Bitch is back and she has some new toys in her arsenal. This time she wants to use her pussy suction pump on Evelyne's pink pussy until it gets all purple and sore. Nothing better to fingerfuck the swollen cunt of your slave! Except when you make her on her knees and fuck the shit out of her tight virgin asshole...! Take a look at how Mistress Lil Bitch does it!

Video:FullHD. AVC, 1280x720 , 5857kbps, 25.000fps
    Audio : WMA2, 150kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 1.0 GB

[​IMG]
    Download Sex slave Evelyne , HD 720p

14. BAMovec

Futile Struggles - 30 Apr, 2017 - Taylor + Leather = FUN - Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Brunettes, Busty, harness gag, jodhpurs, leather, leather straps, MILF, nipple clamps, riding Pants

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A clamp to the left and to the right of each nipple, really accentuates them. I watch her suffer for a short amount of time, but I return to play with my helpless captive. I smack her ass a few times before I stand behind her and play with her clamped tits. I turn her around so I can get a different view. They are all wonderful. The spreader bar comes off and I then strap her legs together. I once again sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. After a while, I return and release Taylor, but only to try a different gag and position. I order her on her knees with her arms behind her back. I remove her gag, before manhandling her once again. The muzzle harness gag goes on next. I remove it and then blindfold her first... The muzzle then goes back on. In between lots of groping and tit slapping, the arm binder goes back on. I roll taylor onto the floor and order her to struggle, which she does. I watch her struggle and realize she has to much movement for my liking, so I decide to make her bondage a bit more stringent. I stop her and the first thing I do is retighten all of her leg straps. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 24:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 548.4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Futile Struggles - 30 Apr, 2017 - Taylor + Leather = FUN - Part 2

15. BAMovec

Crystal Frost Begs for Tight Bondage 1 part - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Her time in the silo is a real treat. PD and Matt both want to use her and before they decide to take turns they put her through a brutal double team.

Duration: 29:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 656.6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Crystal Frost Begs for Tight Bondage 1 part - BDSM,Humiliation,Torture HD 720p

16. BAMovec

Transport To Slavery
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Don�t let Juliette�s innocent face fool you, she�s one dirty girl. Watch as she�s transported into a dark grungy basement. Things get kinky as she becomes restrained and then dominated by an intruder. From breast clamps to ball gags, she loves to get rowdy. After her adventure, Juliette sits down and talks about her sexual journey!

Duration: 24:34
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 878.3 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Transport To Slavery

17. BAMovec

Conqueror Of Female Passion - Christina Carter
    [​IMG]

Fans of corporal punishment will love this shoot as a partially disrobed Christina Carter is tied up and bent over a chair for an intense ass spanking and wooden paddling leaving her red, raw and welted!

Duration: 49:54
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 741kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 303.3 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Conqueror Of Female Passion - Christina Carter

18. BAMovec

Futile Struggles - 01 May, 2017 - Riley is Captured, Belt Whipped, and Hogtied - Part 1
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Riley Jane
    Genres: Brunettes, business attire, Busty, cleave gag, gags, nipple clamps, pantyhose, post/pole/tree tied, strappado

Riley wanted to make a quick buck and has been involved with some shady characters as of late. They tell her to show up at a meeting in an abandoned part of town at a closed down factory site. She walks up several flights of steps and then down several long corridors. All of a sudden a man in a ski mask jumps out behind her. He clasps a Hand over her mouth and drags her into a large room. She is shoved up against a post and he leans into her with all his weight to insure she doesn't go anywhere. He warns her not to make a sound before he removes his hand from her mouth. He then gropes her tits a she of course asks what he wants. He told her not to say a word, and what does she do. He smacks her ass, before pulling a bundle of rope from his pocket. he quickly binds her wrists. He continues smacking her ass and manhandling her before and after he gags her with an Ace bandage. Her waist is the tied and cinched to the post before another rope is attached to her wrists and then tied up high on the post, pulling her arms up behind her and stressing her shoulders to the max. The man removes his belt and smacks it in his hand a few times as Riley whimpers. He then commences whipping her ass over and over. After a while he stops, but only so her can lift her skirt. He once again whips her pantyhose clad ass over and over. As a few tears start rolling down her cheek, Riley wonders whether she has made wise choices as of late. She thrashes her legs about as the whippings continue. The masked man remedies that problem soon enough though with more rope. By the time he's done, her legs are securely bound with 6 bands of tightly cinched rope. He then picks up his belt and the whippings continue. After what seems like an eternity, the whippings stop and the man unties Riley's waist and sits her in a chair.

Duration: 21:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 482.7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Futile Struggles - 01 May, 2017 - Riley is Captured, Belt Whipped, and Hogtied - Part 1

19. BAMovec

Conqueror Of Female Passion - Carly Parker
    [​IMG]

For taking suck great amount of pain she spends the rest of her session bound on her back being fucked, vibrated and electro-shocked with the violet wand.

Duration: 37:07

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 239.7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Conqueror Of Female Passion - Carly Parker

20. BAMovec

Conqueror Of Female Passion - Sara Faye
    [​IMG]

Before Sara Faye leaves her, she cruelly dumps a bucket of cold water on her!

Duration: 44:05

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 300.8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download Conqueror Of Female Passion - Sara Faye