Old & Young (motherson, Fatherdaughter, Etc..)

Discussion in 'Mature & Milf & Incest' started by Macir777, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Sloan Harper - a Daughter's Reluctant Journey (13.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.15 GB | 00:16:19 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Sloan is standing in the kitchen, she has slept with her father several times but is hesitant to do it again. Daddy walks in and says it is okay and fondles her breasts.Later that day, Sloan and her father are on the couch expressing their reluctant love.The next morning Daddy slips into her room and has his way with her. Sloan now sleeps in her safe space and Daddy comes in and let's her out, she knows what is next.Daddy kisses her on the mouth and she turns away. He puts Daughter on the bed and holds her hands above her head as he kisses her. He removes her shorts and panties and has his way with her. Sloan is tight and sore and wants Daddy to finish. He begs for him to cum in her mouth so she can go to school and all of this. Daddy pulls out and fills her mouth full of his seed.

https://k2s.cc/file/3ea4bac53d1ba/Sloan_Harper___a_Daughter_s_Reluctant_Journey__13.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Father - Daughter,ncest,Family,Taboo,Big tits,hardcore,blowjob,Handjob,

2. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

3. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Prudes Are Rude - Sloan Harper (13.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 3.85 GB | 00:45:09 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

She takes his cock in her mouth, showering it with all the sexual attention it needs. Then she mounts her stepbro for a wild hog ride. Finally, he cannot hold out any longer and busts a huge load all over Sloan. How about that for homework help!

https://k2s.cc/file/c7a2aebeb3730/Prudes_Are_Rude_-_Sloan_Harper__13.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Brother - Sister,incest,Family,Taboo,Big tits,hardcore,blowjob,Handjob,

4. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Cali Carter - The Remote Control (13.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.34 GB | 00:36:22 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Rion's step-sister is always giving him a hard time for playing video games and not going out a lot. She is merciless about making fun of him. Rion gets fed up and wishes he could put her on pause like the game, and, suddenly Cali freezes in place. Rion tests what else his game controller can make her do and finds out she can be turned into a series of very fun games like "paint the sluts face" and many more

https://k2s.cc/file/825b7bb8cf63e/Cali_Carter___The_Remote_Control__13.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Sister and Brother, incest,Family,Taboo,roleplay,Teen,Big tits,Big ass,Hot sister,handjob,blowjob,deep throat,hardcore,

5. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Madisin Lee - Mom's Handcuff Lesson (14.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.07 GB | 00:15:47 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

What is a loving mother to do when she finds her handcuff's laying on her son's bed next to a pair of his slutty girlfriends panties? She does what any loving mother would do, she teaches him how to use the handcuffs properly! A young tramp would not have a clue how to use handcuffs, so she had no choice, she puts her hands in the cuffs and waited for her son to come home. Relax, your mother is not going to punish you, I am going to show you how a real woman uses cuffs.

https://k2s.cc/file/8411834fe9db6/Madisin_Lee___Mom_s_Handcuff_Lesson__14.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Mother and Son, incest,mom, son, taboo, fantasy, socks,blowjobs,handjob,Milf,Big tits,hot mom,family,roleplay,

6. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Naughty Minxy Sister (14.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.44 GB | 00:13:10 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE A MESS ON MOMMY AND DADDY'S BED! Victoria, your sister has made sure you are ready and waiting naked for her in your Mommy and Daddy's bedroom. She can't wait to fuck you on Mom and Dads bed! It's so naughty and you could both get into so much trouble! But it's pretty exciting. Not only are you going to fuck your hot Big Titty Sister. You are going to do the deed on Mommy and Daddy's bed! You can't wait to slide your dick into her Wet Juicy Pussy. She wants to ride you until she Cums all over Mommy and Daddy's bed! Later, when Mom and Dad get home they will relax on their bed never knowing what happened on it

https://k2s.cc/file/fb1fe56e53396/Naughty_Minxy_Sister___14.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Sister and Brother,Big tits,hot sister,Family,roleplay, taboo,blowjobs,handjob,deep throat,

7. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

8. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

9. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Julianna and Gabriela - Present Leads to Hot Fucking (14.11.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 3.09 GB | 00:46:25 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Johnny and Gabriela just wanted to surprise they're step parents, Julianna Vega and JB Rodeo, for their anniversary. They bought them their favorite pizza but as they ran in the room for the surprise they caught their step parents fucking. They ran out of the room instantly. However, Johnny couldn't get the image of her step- mother getting railed from his mind and Gabriela just couldn't shake the image of her step-dads huge cock. They're step parents soon had a a family meeting to discuss what had happened. This instead turned into a no holds barred fuck session, family style. Johnny got to get a crack at his step-mom's tight pussy. He fucked her and his step sister in several different positions all over their living room

https://k2s.cc/file/d6dee12cd72bc/J...Present_Leads_to_Hot_Fucking__14.11.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Blowjob, Brunette, Busty,Latin, MILF, Teen, Threesome, Daddy, Family, Roleplay, Hot Mom, Huge Cock, Sister, Step Dad, Step Mom, Step Sister, Surprise, Incest,Family,Taboo,hardcore,Big ass,Big tits,

10. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

11. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Allie Nicole - Snatch Me If You Can (15.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 778 MB | 00:59:16 | 854/480 | mp4/SD |

[​IMG]

Allie Nicole likes to party. Today, she is a stewardess. If you're taking her time, she'll be getting there. He says it is a blowjob blowjob. She agrees and he cums in her mouth! Later, Allies finds her step by step late after another night of partying. I love you to get out of her tight little outfit, he he obliges. Before bathing A couple of days later, Allie is hungover once again. Luckily, her friend is picking up her shift. It has been fun for some time now. And what is more fun than fucking your stepsister!

https://k2s.cc/file/c0669b1de4f80/Allie_Nicole_-_Snatch_Me_If_You_Can__15.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Incest,Family,Taboo,Hardcore,Big tits,Blowjob,Handjob,facial,deep throat,Big ass,Hot sister,Teen,young,Natural Tits,Sister and Brother,Sister,Brother,Swallow,

12. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Perfect Mother Stela (15.12.2018)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.34 GB | 01:02:33 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

40 years of age MILF realtor
    - Currently single and has been for 7 years
    - Figured being 40 and still hot she is ready for sex
    - Loves to be outside and ride bikes
    - She does spin class and works out to keep her tight figure
    - Way more sexual now in her 40's then in her younger days
    - She usually starts her day off either having sex or masturbating
    - Loves the younger cock but open to all ages of men
    - Her favorite thing to do to a man sexually is suck cock deep throat
    - Her sexual position is riding the cock because she can control her body
    - She is into anal sex, came prepared to have her ass fucked
    - This petite MILF was super flexible, she even did the splits
    - Definitely a fun MILF to fuck, with a fit spinner type body
    - Took a nice facial at the end of this video

https://k2s.cc/file/d2e6d5779c7b3/Perfect_Mother_Stela__15.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Incest,Mother and Son,Family,Taboo,Hardcore,Milf,Big tits,Mom,Mature,Blowjob,Handjob,facial,deep throat,anal,Big ass,Hot milf,older women,younger man,Roleplay,

13. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

14. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Melanie Hicks - Babysitting For Mrs Hicks (17.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 3.45 GB | 00:39:53 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

I told her i understood and she got a really funny look on her face and made me a crazy offer. she said her and mr hicks were always trying to save money and would i be interested in babysitting for less money but she would through in a naughty treat every now and then? my dick got hard and i agreed right away, she laughed and said she would throw in a little naughty treat right, she got up and left me and my raging boner alone in the living room. she came back minute later with a bottle of lube and a towel, she said since i got to watch her naked she wanted to do the same. she told me to drop my pants her jerk off in front of her while she kept her clothes on. i didn't wasted and time and got right to jerking, i cant wait for her to get home from work tomorrow!

https://k2s.cc/file/6d3e0a218531e/Melanie_Hicks___Babysitting_For_Mrs_Hicks__17.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Mom,Mommy,Mother,handjob, blowjob, Big tits,

15. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Riley Star - Daddy I Cant Help Myself (17.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.37 GB | 00:26:29 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

A therapist has a new client, Riley Star. This hot young mess was sent to therapy after her mom learned that Riley has been fucking her stepdad. Riley thinks her mom should be okay with her antics, especially since she's learning so much from her stepdad. As she describes how the relationship started and progressed, Riley flashes her panties beneath her miniskirt. When the therapist has heard Riley out, he offers an unconventional type of therapy: Riley fucks him, and if he's better than her stepdad, she goes on banging him instead of her stepdad. Riley agrees to try. The therapist begins by telling Riley to turn around so he can slip her panties aside and admire her cream filled twat. She's already nice and ready for him as he peels her underwear off and slides a finger deep inside. By the time he pulls out to rub his fingers across her clit, Riley is mewling with desire and ready to do anything to cum! The therapist has her show off the blow job skills her stepdad has been teaching her, including her deep throating skills. When he's satisfied with the results, he gives Riley the pussy pounding she needs. Back on her hands and knees, Riley watches over her shoulder as the therapist slides his big dick into her tiny twat. The spinner loves taking it from behind, but her budding sensuality makes her just as eager to show off her skills riding a hard stiffie forwards and backwards. Rolling onto her back, she lets her therapist go back to do all the work as he works his way towards the ultimate pleasure. When he's close, Riley's therapist pulls out and tells Riley to get on her knees so he can stroke himself off to a salty surprise all over Rileys's

https://k2s.cc/file/8fffa1d6cfa85/Riley_Star_-_Daddy_I_Cant_Help_Myself___17.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Riley Star - Daddy I Cant Help Myself (17.12.2018)

16. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Brittany Shae - Sleepover With My Mom (17.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.75 GB | 00:32:42 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

i told her good night and went to bed. an hour later i put my plan in motion, if all went well by the end of the week i was gonna fuck. i knocked on her bedroom door and went in, she was laying in bed reading a book. she looked a little startled and asked what was wrong. i told her that since dad left i had been having really bad panic attacks and that mom had been letting me spend the night in bed with here, then i glance over to the empty side of her bed. she thought for a minute and then said since Shae was out of town i could stay in her bed wit her, i didn't waste any time laying down.

https://k2s.cc/file/cb62135d35135/Brittany_Shae___Sleepover_With_My_Mom__17.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Mom,Mommy,Mother,handjob, blowjob, Big tits,

17. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Sadie Holmes - My Best Mom Is Horny (17.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.89 GB | 00:36:19 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

I asked what she was up to, she said she was gonna take a shower and then was going to make some breakfast. she asked me if i wanted something to eat too, i said yes and the she she she would get cooking when she got out of the shower. when she left the kitchen i got a crazy idea, i was just gonna come out and show her the cock she has been masturbating about! when she came out of the bathroom i was laying on her bed naked and stroking a ragging boner. as you can imagine she freaked out at least at first but the entire time she was yelling and asking what i was doing she couldn't take her eyes off my cock! she started to get a little more relaxed and into watching me jack off, i just kept telling her know one would know and this is what she wanted. it was like she was in a trance wearing her bath robe and watching her sons best friend jerk off, until i busted a nut that is! i know tomorrow before school shes gonna want some more!

https://k2s.cc/file/0382963051a11/Sadie_Holmes___My_Best_Mom_Is_Horny__17.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

18. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Lexi Lore - Daughter`s Dreaming Of Daddy (17.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.42 GB | 00:31:36 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Lexi Lore has a thing for her stepdaddy, but her stepdad doesn't return her affections. Since this teen can't have the man she wants, she decides to go on the Internet and find an older guy who reminds her of the object of her affections. An Internet hookup is just the guy for this cock craving blonde. She's totally down to fuck upon meeting him, so when he slides her panties aside he finds her meaty twat nice and wet. Lexi enjoys herself as her hookup finger bangs her fuck hole and then slides his finger between her lips so she can lick her juices clean.Then the busty student grabs her substitute daddy's by the cock and starts living out her fantasies with him! She starts by sucking him with a deep throat BJ that leaves him hard and wanting. Laying on her back, she spreads her thighs so her daddy-substitute can shove his cock all the way inside her tight beaver. Once Lexi gets caught up in her fantasy, nothing will stop her from getting the pussy pounding she's been dreaming of. Her hookup is happy to play stud as he bangs the hot young bombshell while she's on her back and then keeps it up as she climbs to her knees. When she decides she's had enough for one day, Lexi uses her sweet talking mouth to suck her hookup's dick until he cums and then to lick him clean of cum before arranging their next playdate.

https://k2s.cc/file/74bf7a713b6dd/Lexi_Lore_-_Daughter_s_Dreaming_Of_Daddy__17.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Father - Daughter, Incest,family,Taboo,Roleplay,MILF,

19. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Alexis Fawx - The Mother-Son Experience Part 2 (19.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.05 GB | 00:30:55 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

I'm not going to explain the plot because I think its better to leave it to your imagination. Its obvious once you see it in order.

https://k2s.cc/file/24c4d657ab0b2/Alexis_Fawx___The_Mother-Son_Experience_Part_2__19.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Milf,Big tits,Mother,mom,mommy,mature,blowjob,handjob,OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MOMMAS BOY ,

20. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Alexis Fawx - The Mother-Son Experience Part 2 (19.12.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.05 GB | 00:30:55 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

I'm not going to explain the plot because I think its better to leave it to your imagination. Its obvious once you see it in order.

https://k2s.cc/file/24c4d657ab0b2/Alexis_Fawx___The_Mother-Son_Experience_Part_2__19.12.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Mother and Son, incest,Family,Taboo,Roleplay,Milf,Big tits,Mother,mom,mommy,mature,blowjob,handjob,OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MOMMAS BOY ,