Old & Young (motherson, Fatherdaughter, Etc..)

Discussion in 'Mature & Milf & Incest' started by Macir777, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Nadya Nabakova - Training the New Employee (01.04.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.04 GB | 00:23:45 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Max: "Ms Colby, please sit down".
    Lucy: "Thank you Mr. Lord"
    Max: "Call me Max since we're going to be working together"
    Lucy: "Sure Max. I'm sure you've heard of the issue I had with my last boss and hope nothing similar happens"
    Max: "Of course. The sexual harassment claim you have against your old boss is absolutely enough warning"
    Lucy: "Great. Just because I'm an attractive woman who dresses well doesn't mean I'm available. Just want to put that straight"
    Max: "Absolutely. In fact, I wanted to run by you a new training program we have for the division to make sure nothing like that happens again. It uses some new technology our IT department came up with"
    Lucy: "Sure, I'm happy to take a look. After all, I'm probably in the best position."
    Max: "That's right. Your impressive education and work has put you on the fast track even though you're so young. I'll probably end up reporting to you some day"

https://k2s.cc/file/7c83930821366/Nadya_Nabakova___Training_the_New_Employee__01.04.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    incest,roleplay,taboo,family,blowjob, deepthroat,Big Ass, Big Tits, Handjob, Teen,young,Sister and Brother, sister brother sex, brother fuck sister,pussy licking, orgasm,nice tits, perfect,

2. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Brianna Beach - Sons Overactive Sex Drive (01.04.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.05 GB | 00:07:43 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Alex is supposed to be getting ready for the party when his mother finds him distracted by his big penis once again.

https://k2s.cc/file/f763bb20f8da2/Brianna_Beach___Sons_Overactive_Sex_Drive__01.04.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Mother and Son, incest,mother son sex, roleplay,taboo,family,mother/son,blowjob, deepthroat,orgasm, mom,Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, MILF, Mother,son fuck mommy, Busty,Hard Fuck, Hot Mom,

3. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Ashley Alban - Gambling Step Mom Ep (02.05.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.52 GB | 00:16:02 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Your wife arrives home late after a long day, and begins to vent to you about how tired and stressed she is after work. As she talks to you, your son comes over and says that he needs help with something in his room. Your wife tries to get you to help him since she is so exhausted, but your son insists that he needs her help, so she walks off to his room. You know that they have been fucking ever since you came home and walked in on them in the act. You have a feeling that "homework help" is a euphemism for your son shoving his dick balls deep in your wife, so you decide to spy on them a bit. Sure enough, your wife is getting pounded by your son doggie style. You're not even mad; you love your slutty wife.

After they finish up their dirty deed, your wife comes over to the bedroom door and realizes that you have been watching them. She is embarrassed at first and asks how long you were standing at the door. But the two of you are well aware of the situation between your wife and son. You know they've been having sex and you honestly find it to be pretty hot. Your wife sees how much you're into it based on the raging boner you have going on in your pants. She says that she can make you cum as well, so she pulls off her shirt and gets down on her knees.

https://k2s.cc/file/b62eaf4aa6022/Ashley_Alban___Gambling_Step_Mom_Ep__02.05.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Mother and Son, incest,mother son sex, roleplay,taboo,family,mother/son,blowjob, deepthroat,orgasm, mom,Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, MILF, Mother,son fuck mommy, Busty,Hard Fuck, Hot Mom,

4. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Olivia Blu - A Mother A Son And A New Life (02.05.2018)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.82 GB | 00:31:42 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Mom, wearing only a short bathrobe opens the kitchen door and waves me in, "Would you get in here! What are you doing playing out there all wet? Are you crazy? Come with me to the bathroom and quit dripping on the floor." I follow her down the hall to the bathroom. When we get into the bathroom, she kneels in front of me and says, "Let's get you out of those wet clothes before you catch cold.

I swear!" She undresses me. She stops, very briefly looks at my pecker and quickly makes eye contact and then quickly away guiltily. Without speaking, she briskly dries me off while making a show of looking away from him. She dries my hair; she makes eye contact and then looks at my dick, she looks back in my his eyes and starts running her hands all over my chest and shoulders. She drops the towel and takes my pecker in her hands and lightly playing with it. She gets a look of wonder and love in her eyes and switches between eye contact and looking at my dick while playing with my dick. She stops, makes the eye contact, kisses me several times lightly, slips the bathrobe off her shoulders and gives me a handjob. Afterwards she gets up and guides me out of the bathroom by the hand.

https://k2s.cc/file/fa5e9f82fc15a/Olivia_Blu___A_Mother_A_Son_And_A_New_Life__02.05.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

5. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Jane - Mommy Blows Pervy Son (02.05.2018)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.05 GB | 00:14:58 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

My son did not listen to me and clean his room. As I'm yelling at him, I notice him staring at my big juicy tits and decide to have my way with him (only if he doesn't tell dad)! I tease his cock and balls with my mouth before I gag on it. Since he's a good boy and promises to keep this our little secret, I let him cover my face in cum!

https://k2s.cc/file/9932588cbd7e7/Jane___Mommy_Blows_Pervy_Son__02.05.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

6. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

7. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Keilani - I found your secret in the trash (09.05.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.09 GB | 00:19:46 | 3840/2160 | mp4/UltraHD/4K |

[​IMG]

My sister is such a whore, I was taking out the trash and I found a used pregnancy test in her trash can. I confront Keilani about it as she is doing her make up to go out. probably to get fucked again. Not today, I tell her if she wants me to keep my mouth shut and not tell Dad she is gonna have to let me fuck her. Keilani acts like she doesn't want to at first but soon as she touches my cock her inner whore comes out and just needs it inside her. I fuck my sister till I just nut all inside her pussy and making it drip out of her tight hole.

https://k2s.cc/file/b81b004399859/Keilani___I_found_your_secret_in_the_trash__09.05.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    incest,roleplay,taboo,family,blowjob, deepthroat,Big Ass, Big Tits, Handjob, Teen,young,Sister and Brother, sister brother sex, brother fuck sister,pussy licking, orgasm,nice tits, perfect,

8. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Bree Daniels & Kristen Scott - Family Trianle Love (09.05.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.29 GB | 00:35:46 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

[​IMG]

My sister is such a whore, I was taking out the trash and I found a used pregnancy test in her trash can. I confront Keilani about it as she is doing her make up to go out. probably to get fucked again. Not today, I tell her if she wants me to keep my mouth shut and not tell Dad she is gonna have to let me fuck her. Keilani acts like she doesn't want to at first but soon as she touches my cock her inner whore comes out and just needs it inside her. I fuck my sister till I just nut all inside her pussy and making it drip out of her tight hole.

https://k2s.cc/file/2c3fdb4835d30/B..._Scott___Family_Trianle_Love__09.05.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Sister and Brother, incest, family, family sex, family fucking, cum in pussy, sister brother sex, taboo, taboo sex, Mother and Son, Mother and Daughter,

9. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

10. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Claudia Valentine - Claudia Cleans Son`s Big Dick (06.06.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.10 GB | 00:15:33 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Busty MILF cleans anything, the dishes, the floor, and even a dick. But for this one, she uses her nasty mouth and sucks it long and deep!

https://k2s.cc/file/a7006c50fe095/Claudia_Valentine___Claudia_Cleans_Son_s_Big_Dick__06.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

11. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Taylor Blake - Brother & Sister Play on Vacation (06.06.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 866 MB | 00:13:36 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

[​IMG]

A brother & sister can't resist their urges before going to the beach..

https://k2s.cc/file/16b8521906477/Taylor_Blake_-_Brother___Sister_Play_on_Vacation__06.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

12. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Gia Derza - Virgin Daughter Gets (10.06.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 734 MB | 00:53:15 | 848/480 | mp4/SD |

[​IMG]

I have been thinking about getting into dance for a long time, but the only way that is going to happen is if I get my stepdaddy to pay for it. Maybe if I play with him a little, he will cum around.

https://k2s.cc/file/34f938dbfafd6/Gia_Derza___Virgin_Daughter_Gets__10.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Father - Daughter, Incest,taboo, family,Teens,blowjob,Big Ass, Big Tits, Handjob, Teen,young,

13. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

You Can't Leave Your Sister (10.06.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.31 GB | 00:07:48 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

My Stepsister let me FUCK her WET pussy while parents are close

https://k2s.cc/file/7b7b2a747c9ad/You_Can_t_Leave_Your_Sister__10.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

14. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Britney Amber - Mom Will Do ANYTHING to Lose Weight 16.06.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.23 GB | 01:02:18 | 1024/576 | mp4/SD |

[​IMG]

Britney Ambers stepson is one horny kid. He asks to hang out with her, but somehow ends up sticking his curious fingers in her wet cunt. They almost get caught by his dad, but luckily he scrambles away to safety! Later, he gets home from soccer practice and Britney is concerned that he hurt himself. To make sure his balls are not too swollen from earlier, she sucks his thick cock and takes his load! A couple days later, Britney is fed up with her husband. To get back at him, she takes her stepson in the bedroom and lets him fuck her silly! Then, she jerks his cock into her waiting mouth.

https://k2s.cc/file/a304f872aa3f9/B...ll_Do_ANYTHING_to_Lose_Weight_16.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Mother and Son, incest,mother son sex, taboo, Big Ass,Busty ,MILFs,Mom and Son,Milf,big tits,handjob,blowjob,

15. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Alissa Avni- Perfect Daughter (16.06.2019)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File Info:
    | 774 MB | 00:13:08 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Alissa walks in to her bedroom and stands up against the wall like a robot, waiting for me. I walk up to her and say the command "flexible" so I can move her down on her knees to suck my cock. Then I move her in to the doggy style position on the bed and fuck her pussy from behind. "When I press this button, you're going to become the horniest daughter ever!" I tell her. All of a sudden, Alissa starts moaning and telling me how she loves being my little slut! She begs me to keep fucking both her ass and pussy, in no particular order! I freeze her again and she stops speaking and moving! I flip her over on to her back and fuck her pussy some more; I walk over to the other side of the bed and shove my cock in her mouth to use next. Then I decide to fuck her ass and pussy back and forth some more. I grab the remote again and command "You are going to become the horniest daughter again!" She suddenly looks up at me and moans, "Your cock feels so fucking good inside my pussy! Keep using my holes, daddy! I love being a good little slut for you!" She tells me that she really wants me to creampie her pussy, so I freeze her and make her eyes stare down at my cock going in and out of her pussy. I cum deep inside her pussy and watch my cum drip out of her. Then I unfreeze her again just as I leave the room! She has no memory as to what just happened, but she can feel cum inside of her and on top of her pussy. "DADDY. WHAT DID YOU DO?! You're cleaning up this mess!!" she cries out.

https://k2s.cc/file/5e5d55a063761/Alissa_Avni__Perfect_Daughter__16.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
    Sister and Brother, incest, sister brother sex, taboo, stuck, taboo, freeze, sister, milf, big boobs, big tits, fucking, cum shot, facial,

16. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Taylor Blake - Sis Gets Cum'd In To Keep Secret (20.06.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.14 GB | 00:26:02 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

I found out that my sister got into some trouble at school. And the only way I'm going to keep my mouth shut is if she does something for me.. "Just a quick handy and I promise not to tell dad!" I said. But we both knew I wanted more than that. Taylor is hot, and she knows it. She gives me her bratty attitude as she strokes my cock before I ask her to Wrap her lips around me. She bobs her head up and down, trying not to enjoy it as much as possible. But sis couldn't resist my big cock! I slowly stick my dick into her pink pussy and I pound away at her. She took my cock so good, and she looked so hot, it was impossible for me not to fill her up with my thick white load!

https://k2s.cc/file/36a13c7899f70/Taylor_Blake_-_Sis_Gets_Cum_d_In_To_Keep_Secret__20.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

17. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Audrey Miles - Camping Creampie for Sis (20.06.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.18 GB | 00:22:45 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Sis and I couldn't wait for our parents to leave the camp ground so we can have some real fun.. My sister teases me with her big ass and perfect tits, I climb into the tent to give her exactly what she wants. Audrey has been craving my big cock, so she pulls it out and starts sucking me off. Her lips feel so good as she blows me, I needed to fill her tight pussy up! She rides my dick and grinds down onto me until I flip her over, pounding her cunt till I blow my load deep inside of my sister!

https://k2s.cc/file/cd32cdb2aa893/Audrey_Miles_-_Camping_Creampie_for_Sis__20_06_2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

18. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Clover Baltimore- Big Tiddy Goth Cousin 4th of July (20.06.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 2.03 GB | 00:46:34 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

[​IMG]

Wow do I love 4th of July and I love my family. My favorite cousin comes down from Philadelphia every year and stays the weekend with us. Recently, though, she's been a real pain in the ass. Too cool for school, you know? She's one of them got bitches. them big tiddy goth gfs that are so fashionable. The bitch probably wears a choker to bed at night, and all she talks about is trash music and how lame everyone is. She can kiss my ass cuz she ain't bringing me down this weekend. It Natty Boh and Crabs in Baltimore, baby! It's funny though, she becomes really pleasant when you've got something she wants.

https://k2s.cc/file/fbb8aaf2c2ad8/C...iddy_Goth_Cousin_4th_of_July__20.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

19. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Lolly Lips - I'll Spoil You Brother (22.06.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1.21 GB | 00:13:44 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

[​IMG]

Brother ordered a prostitute and his stepsister came

https://k2s.cc/file/9ec96a9a0e3fa/Lolly_Lips_-_I_ll_Spoil_You_Brother__22.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):

20. Macir777

Macir777 Active Member

Becka - Fit Cougar loves cock (22.06.2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Info:
    | 1023 MB | 01:01:22 | 720/404 | mp4/SD |

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/aa8f1af6b5664/Becka_-_Fit_Cougar_loves_cock__22.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):