Painful punishments for girls (spanking, caning, whipping)

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by alan333, Oct 20, 2015.

1. alan333

alan333 Well-Known Member

2. alan333

Samantha Woodley and Katherine St James - Brotherly Love

Stripping for bucks instead of attending college? Samantha Woodley has already been punished with Katherine St James. Now it’s time for the whistle and crack of the cane across her butt in Brotherly Love as she takes 12 strokes. Hot Reaction Cam replays! Cutting college classes to strip in a club isn’t going to help Katherine St James graduate in Brotherly Love. Kat and Samantha Woodley have already had one punishment, but Kyle decides a caning is needed too. 12 strokes across her bare butt bring on tears. How many whacks break a fresh baguette on a bare bottom? Samantha Woodley and Katherine St James find out as Kyle Johnson ‘breaks bread’ in a fun behind-the-scenes treat for Candid Confessions. Plus Firm Hand lunch with Adrienne Black and the girls!

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp345.wmv
    Video format: Windows Media
    Resolution: 768x432
    Duration: 00:22:54
    File size: 287 MB

Download sp345.rar from fboom.me (289.52 MB)
    Download sp345.rar from rapidgator.net (289.52 MB)

3. alan333

Two brats fighting right after they’ve been spanked? It’s time to break out the strap! Samantha Woodley and Kat St James get in a fight, so 50 with a strap across Samantha’s bottom - 25 bare!- will sort things out in Brotherly Love with Kyle Johnson. Katherine’s perfect buns are burned with a strap for lying and fighting
    Supremely sassy, perfectly pert, Katherine St James is back for a 50-stroke strapping in Brotherly Love, 25 totally bare bottom. She changed Kyle Johnson’s web profile and was fighting with sensuous beauty Samantha Woodley. See those round cheeks go red!

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp346.wmv
    Duration: 00:16:08
    File size: 318 MB

Download sp346.rar from fboom.me (321.33 MB)
    Download sp346.rar from rapidgator.net (321.33 MB)

4. alan333

Penny Stone - Arresting Development

Penny was picked up by the police for causing problems at the local record store. She and another girl had a disagreement regarding the merits of Patti Smith’s music. Penny ended this discussion by punching the other girl in the face. After being dropped off at home by the officer, Veronica, Penny’s governess, decided to give this self styled punk a lesson she wouldn’t forget. She bent dreadful Penny over a stool, bared her bottom and slam-danced upon her bottom with a leather strap. As the paddle fell hard upon her naked bottom, Penny made a sound that passers-by could have mistaken for a Plasmatics album. ( I know..who?) Penny cried and pleaded with Veronica to end her punishment. She promised not to punch anyone again. When Penny arrived home she had planned to listen the Patti Smith song ‘Dancing Barefoot’ but instead she ended up standing in the corner with a red, sore bare bottom.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp347.mp4
    Video format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720x480
    Duration: 00:07:54
    File size: 105 MB

Download sp347.rar from fboom.me (106.48 MB)
    Download sp347.rar from rapidgator.net (106.48 MB)

5. alan333

Riley and Jordyn Spanked by The Dean

Riley and Jordyn are late for lunch. They have been late for eveything today. The ladies are told to remove their uniforms. Riley is bent over the table with Jordyn holding her hands. The Dean takes off his belt and spanks Riley on the bare bottom. The ladies switch positions. Jordyn, with Riley restraining her hands, bends over to receive her belting on her bare bottom. The Dean then orders the girls to stay in time out for 20 minutes. The ladies decide they have had quite enough of time out for the day and venture off to find their clothing. Unfortunately for them, The Dean intercepts them in his office. Jordyn is bent over, with Riley watching, and paddled hard on the bottom until she is black and blue. Riley knows what is coming her way. She is bent over, fully nude, for her paddling. The Dean spanks her hard, leaving her bottom bruised and Riley barely able to hold position. The Dean then marches the girls back up to the kitchen where they will continue their time out position for the rest of the day.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp348.wmv
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:16:55
    File size: 441 MB

Download sp348.rar from fboom.me (445.04 MB)
    Download sp348.rar from rapidgator.net (445.04 MB)

6. alan333

Tara Somerville - The Intern

A perfect bubble butt, 31 with a stinging leather strap on dress, panties and bare for blonde hottie Tara Somerville, The Intern! Her cheeks bounce and ripple spectacularly as Frank Reed spanks her for a late project. Awesome, hot as hell slow-motion replays!

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp349.wmv
    Duration: 00:13:36
    File size: 191 MB

Download sp349.rar from fboom.me (192.54 MB)
    Download sp349.rar from rapidgator.net (192.54 MB)

7. alan333

Cadence Lux - Sleeper Awake [FullHD 1080p]

It was early in the morning when Cadence was awakened and instructed to report to Miss Veronica’s office. Cadence arrived still trying to wipe the sleep from her eyes. Miss Veronica instructed that due to a family emergency she would not be able to spend the afternoon punishing her. At first Cadence was relieved but her heart sunk when she was informed that she was to be punished that very minute. Her pajama bottoms were lowered and Cadence cried out as the school strap found its mark.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp350.mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:06:42
    File size: 496 MB

Download sp350.rar from fboom.me (500.47 MB)
    Download sp350.rar from rapidgator.net (500.47 MB)

8. alan333

Audrey - The Principal's Office [FullHD 1080p]

Audrey was sent to the principal’s office after calling her teacher a “bitch” when she was refused permission to use the girl’s room. Due to the severity of the offense , Audrey was given a bare bottom spanking. After her bare bottom spanking was over, Audrey was required to bend over the back of the chair for several swats with the yardstick paddle. Audrey promised to never be disrespectful to anyone again should her punishment ever come to an end.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp351.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:10
    File size: 609 MB

Download sp351.part1.rar from fboom.me (310.42 MB)
    Download sp351.part2.rar from fboom.me (304.28 MB)

Download sp351.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (310.42 MB)
    Download sp351.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (304.28 MB)

9. alan333

Monica's Severe Punishment with The Dean [HD 720p]

Monica is sent to prepare for her punishment. She sets the timer, removes her panties and sets herself into corner time until The Dean arrives. He instructs her to touch her toes and then she is strapped hard on the bare bottom. She is then placed back in time out to await the next part of the punishment. The Dean returns and bends Monica over a small stool. Her bottom bared, she is then caned and placed back into corner-time with the timer.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp352.wmv
    Duration: 00:14:33
    File size: 329 MB

Download sp352.rar from fboom.me (331.94 MB)
    Download sp352.rar from rapidgator.net (331.94 MB)

10. alan333

Stevie is Punished by The Dean [HD 720p]

The Dean finds Stevie with her breasts bared in time out. She has violated the dress code. No bra equals a hard punishment. The Dean places her in an uncomfortable position and spanks her with his hand, on the panties and the bare bottom. She is then placed back into time out. The Dean returns to confront Stevie about her multiple tardies to class along with her uniform infraction. She has been tardy twice, which earns her 24 with the leather strap. She is bent over and spanked on her bare bottom, and then placed on her knees in the corner for time out with her bottom bared.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp353.wmv
    Duration: 00:11:09
    File size: 297 MB

Download sp353.rar from fboom.me (300.22 MB)
    Download sp353.rar from rapidgator.net (300.22 MB)

11. alan333

Kiki and Kajira Spanked by The Dean [HD 720p]

Kiki and Kajira wait in the classroom for The Dean to arrive, knowing their punishments await. When he does arrive he takes Kajira OTK and spanks her bare bottom. Kajira is placed in time out against the wall and then Kiki is taken over the Dean's knee for a hand spanking on the bare bottom. She is then left in time out with Kajira. The Dean returns and has Kiki take off her skirt completely and stand on a stool with her hands on the board. She is then strapped hard on the bare bottom and told to go back into time out. Kajira is ordered to remove her skirt completely. She is then strapped hard on her bare bottom. Both girls are left in time out with noses against the board.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp354.wmv
    Duration: 00:16:33
    File size: 391 MB

Download sp354.rar from fboom.me (395.03 MB)
    Download sp354.rar from rapidgator.net (395.03 MB)

12. alan333

Kiki - I Will Always Be Fully Prepared for Class

Kiki has, yet again, failed to prepare for class. The Dean orders her to write lines on the board while he puts her through a painful punishment with hand and leather tawse. Kiki is taken into the Dean's office, and sat down on a stool to continue learning the lesson of the day. While writing her lines, The Dean spanks her with two leather straps and the martinet. She is left in tears, feeling remorseful as she continues to write her lines. \

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp355.wmv
    Duration: 00:22:48
    File size: 514 MB

Download sp355.part1.rar from fboom.me (262.15 MB)
    Download sp355.part2.rar from fboom.me (256.96 MB)

Download sp355.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (262.15 MB)
    Download sp355.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (256.96 MB)

13. alan333

Joelle Barros - Kitchen Conflagration

To show her contempt towards Veronica, Joelle had thrown out the quail eggs and caviar that her father’s new fiance had brought for as a special holiday breakfast. Joelle sat on the counter with a look of glee as Veronica located the expensive food in the trash. The smile quickly left Joelle’s face as Veronica lifted her off the counter and exclaimed “You don’t know who you’re messing with, kid!”Joelle soon found herself dancing to the tune of the wooden spoon.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: pi356.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:18
    File size: 539 MB

Download pi356.part1.rar from fboom.me (274.92 MB)
    Download pi356.part2.rar from fboom.me (269.48 MB)

Download pi356.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (274.92 MB)
    Download pi356.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (269.48 MB)

14. alan333

Alyssa Punished for Dress Code Violations

Alyssa waits at the front of the classroom for the Dean to arrive for her punishment. She has chosen to avoid wearing certain articles of the uniform today. She is placed on a chair, exposed, for a long and quite intimate hand-spanking. She is then left in time out. After being kept in an uncomfortable time out position, the Dean makes sure that the discomfort continues with a variety of uncomfortable and exposed positions and the judicious use of the tawse on Alyssa's bare bottom.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp357.wmv
    Duration: 00:13:46
    File size: 309 MB

Download sp357.rar from fboom.me (312.46 MB)
    Download sp357.rar from rapidgator.net (312.46 MB)

15. alan333

Stacy Stockton - Truly Madly Deeply

Flirting and flaunting her boobs gets Stacy Stockton’s hubby spanking mad Jonny Stockton breaks out the ping-pong paddle when wife Stacy gets flirty at the restaurant, flashing her boobs. It’s a 347-swat spanking on those curvy cream chee

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp358.mp4
    Duration: 00:12:03
    File size: 170 MB

Download sp358.rar from fboom.me (171.70 MB)
    Download sp358.rar from rapidgator.net (171.70 MB)

16. alan333

Audrey - Charge It

Audrey is Michael’s very hot trophy wife who usually gets her way by encouraging her husband to think with an organ other than his brain. After a meeting with his accountant in which he was apprised that his lovely spouse had gone way over budget on the refurbishing of the guest house, he finally decided to take Audrey in hand and spank her like the brat she was. He bent her over a stool, pulled down her panties. In this position, she noted that “with my panties down like this, there must be something else you’d rather do than spank me?” She was wrong, and let out a shriek as Michael’s spanked her by hand and then belt. Michael was pleased with himself as his young wife danced to the rhythm of the strap upon her lovely bottom, all the while promising to do as she is told. After her punishment was over, Audrey was placed in the corner with her red bottom on display. “I hope the maid doesn’t come in,” she thought.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp360.mp4
    Resolution: 720x480
    Duration: 00:09:13
    File size: 121 MB

Download sp360.rar from fboom.me (122.19 MB)
    Download sp360.rar from rapidgator.net (122.19 MB)

17. alan333

Nimue Allen Molly Malone

After punishing her patient maid of honour, it turns out that stroppy bride Molly is the one in need of some discipline. Perhaps a sore bottom under her dress will help her calm down. Molly is so stressed out on her special day, she insists on strapping her long-suffering Maid of Honour for imagined wrongdoings. Trying to be a good friend, Nimue agrees to take

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp361.mp4
    Duration: 00:19:00
    File size: 297 MB

Download sp361.rar from fboom.me (300.31 MB)
    Download sp361.rar from rapidgator.net (300.31 MB)

18. alan333

Amelia Rutherford - Safe House

Trying to leave the safe house costs Amelia Rutherford a bare bottom caning
    Protected by detective Earl Grey, Amelia thinks she can leave the Safe House. Her bad judgment earns a stinging 12-stroke caning across her jutting bare bottom. Ouch!

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp362.mp4
    Duration: 00:07:11
    File size: 101 MB

Download sp362.rar from fboom.me (102.25 MB)
    Download sp362.rar from rapidgator.net (102.25 MB)

19. alan333

Amelia Rutherford - Safe House

Provocative bare bottom 20-stroke caning for Amelia in her series finale Amelia Rutherford has joined the police but hasn’t forgotten the discipline she shared with Earl Grey in Safe House. What better way to end her series than to shamelessly invite him to cane her bare bottom hard for 20 strokes. Provocatively perfect Amelia!

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp363.mp4
    Duration: 00:09:59
    File size: 142 MB

Download sp363.rar from fboom.me (143.49 MB)
    Download sp363.rar from rapidgator.net (143.49 MB)

20. alan333

4 Naughty Girls are meeting with The Dean today for a very long and intense punishment. After the group is made to expose themselves in various humiliating ways, each girl is then spanked with the strap. The first punishment is done with the girls bent over the table, bottoms bared. Each is strapped with a long skinny leather strap. Following the long skinny strap, the girls are then told to remove their skirts, drop their panties and remove their shirts. They are then bent over and told to stand on their tippy toes with a slight bend in their knees for the next spanking with the leather strap with holes. The girls are made to remove their panties and bras and hold their arms behind their backs. They are then ordered to bend over and not let anything touch the table for their next round of punishment. This time with the double layered strap. Finally the girls are told to stand tall, presenting their bottoms for the last strapping with the stingy tawse. They are then left in time out, some girls in tears, with very sore, red bottoms.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File name: sp364.wmv
    Duration: 00:24:21
    File size: 609 MB

Download sp364.part1.rar from fboom.me (310.62 MB)
    Download sp364.part2.rar from fboom.me (304.48 MB)

Download sp364.part1.rar from rapidgator.net (310.62 MB)
    Download sp364.part2.rar from rapidgator.net (304.48 MB)