Pissing | Urination - Golden Collection )

Discussion in 'Piss' started by luisaYa, Dec 28, 2015.

1. luizaYa

luizaYa Well-Known Member

Leila and Gina
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: Vipissy
    Cast: Leila, Gina
    Genres: Pissing, Close pink, Pussy wash, Teen, Babe, Lesbian Sex, Rinse job, Wet toy

Teen Leila and Gina are two crazy lesbians willing to try anything in this pissing movie. Leila stands over Gina and starts trickling pee through her panties onto her girlfriend's tight t-shirt. Gina really enjoys this piss soaking and slowly pulls up her soaked tank and allows Leila to fire some more urine onto her pierced belly. Gina then uses a sponge to soak up the puddle and continues to give her girlfriend a rinse job. The fun really starts when Leila grabs a set of kitchen tongs so that she can gape her girlfriend's pussy wide. Sure enough it does not take long for Gina to start pissing out a strong stream. To return the favor, Gina uses a speculum to spread open her girlfriend's snatch until Leila lets out a huge flow of warm piss.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 634.1 MB
    Download Leila and Gina

2. luizaYa

Baby wet pussy dildo fucks herself
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Whitney Conroy
    Genres: Brunette, Dildo, Masturbation, Peeing, Solo, Teen
    Video language: English

Whitney was the one signing up for the task to entertain you on this Friday and we think she did a damn good job with that.
    The naughty vixen holds nothing back to entertain and obviously she has a blast while masturbating and peeing in front of the camera... like a boss.

Duration: 19:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 848.0 MB
    Download Baby wet pussy dildo fucks herself

3. luizaYa

Pissing on milfs
    [​IMG]

Genres: hd videos,exciting ,milf, ,dirty ,anal ,hardcore ,mature,sex,pissing,gangbang

Pissing and fucking hot kinky milf in gangbang,The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 22:03
    Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1647kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 287.6 MB
    Download Pissing on milfs

4. luizaYa

ussian Piss Roulette Party
    [​IMG]

Cast: Barra Brass, Adel Sunshine, Leila Smith, Gabrielle Gucci, Bella Baby, Bailey, Nicole Vice
    Genres: Blouses, Lesbian Sex, Orgy Sex, Pissing

It's amazing that these seven chicks have any piss left in them after the first part of this piss drenched party, but you better believe they do, and they aim to keep golden showering the hell out of each other! With this many good friend hotties around, and with the "Russian Piss Roulette" having taken its course to really get the nastiness started, it's on now for a seven slut piss-fest, where the toys, tongues, and plenty of steaming hot urine take center stage until everyone is reaking of piuss and totally pussy satisfied! Come check out Adel Sunshine, Leila Smith, Bella Baby, Barra Brass, Nicole Vice, Gabrielle Gucci, and Bailey as they show us what Pissing In Action is all about! If you love piss soaked action this is the place to be!

Duration: 25:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3659kbps
    Audio: 190kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 731.5 MB
    Download ussian Piss Roulette Party

5. luizaYa

Best of Piss Girls Complilation part 2
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2011
    Genres: Pissing, Compilation

Next part Best of Piss Girls Complilation collection scenes. enjoy!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
    Duration: 35:32
    Video: 864x486, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 388.9 MB
    Download Best of Piss Girls Complilation part 2

6. luizaYa

Piss Soaked Lovers
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Pissing, Urine

This is water play at it's finest and things are getting wet and pissing hardcore!

Duration: 33:15
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2113kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 545.7 MB
    Download Piss Soaked Lovers

7. luizaYa

Pretty Piss Pix Pussies
    [​IMG]

Cast: Isabella Chrystin, Barra Brass, Carol
    Genres: Lesbian, Pissing, Blouses, Shiny Clothing, Exclusive Clothing

These talented beauties may be a pop sensation in the making, but it turns out their specialty is PISS! Carol, with her mega jugs, along with Isabella Chrystin and Lindsey Olsen, are a dolled up trio of hotties, and with Barra Brass taking sexy photos of them it's only a matter of time before the lesbo piss action begins! These freaks let the golden showers flow, pissing all over each other, working those mega tits, and licking some hot ass! Leather clad and looking fine as hell, these watersports fiends make a mess of the place, and these popstars aren't shy about putting it all out there for all to see!!

Duration: 33:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3812kbps
    Audio: 189kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 989.1 MB
    Download Pretty Piss Pix Pussies

8. luizaYa

Lexi Dona Pissing
    [​IMG]

Hey guys, time for something a little different on my website today. I was supposed to be doing the laundry but I was feeling mischievious so instead of washing my clothes I decided to piss on them instead. Watch as my golden pee streams from my bare pussy all over my clothes and as you can see from my face, I'm enjoying every minute of my watersports fun!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 848.9 MB in 10 files.

Download Lexi Dona Pissing

9. luizaYa

Solo pissing
    [​IMG]

Cast: Sandy, Eliska Cross, Lana S, Cipriana, Jessica Moore, Zafira, Cameron Cruz, Peaches, Stacy Silver, Mona Lee
    Genres: Compilation, Solo, Peeing

It can be really sexy to watch a girl peeing, especially if the golden shower is serving erotic purposes. We singled out some of the hottest girls and their sexiest solo pissing action, putting them into a compilation for everyone who is knee-deep into the peeing fetish, and of course for those who want to learn more about it.

Duration: 19:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 863.1 MB
    Download Solo pissing

10. luizaYa

Take A Golden Shower, It's The Perfect Hour
    [​IMG]

Cast: Barra Brass, Rachel La Rouge, Tera Joy
    Genres: Lesbian, Pissing, Shiny Clothing, Cock Play, Piss Swappin, Group Sex, Hardcore

Classy ass Eurobabes love to get nasty, and they know the best place to do so is Golden Shower Power! When it comes to spraying piss all over the place, GSP has literally got it covered, this time around with Barra Brass, Tera Joy, and Rachel la Rouge dolled up and ready to get their piss on with themselves and one lucky guy who's gonna bring the dick and piss! These freaks are gonna get exactly what they want, living the high piss life, and by the time they've worked that cock proper and fully drained it it's time to have some fun with some spunk!

Duration: 28:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 792.8 MB
    Download Take A Golden Shower, It's The Perfect Hour

11. luizaYa

Naomi and Victoria Sweet - Tell Her
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: VIPissy
    Genres: Pissing, Babe, Degustation, Lesbians, Toy Play

Naomi and Victoria love a little piss squirting action and they can't seem to get enough. Check out these two as they take turns pissing into each other mouths and catching it with anything and everything they can find laying around. They don't want to let one ounce of piss go to waste. They fill up vases and every drop they can till it'spletely gone. MmmMMM don't it taste so good? They swap it around each others mouths and rub their bodies against each other sharing in all the pissing joy.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 32:47
    Video: 1440x810, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Naomi and Victoria Sweet - Tell Her

12. luizaYa

Hally Thomas Best of Hally!
    [​IMG]

Cast: Hally Thomas
    Genres: Pissing, Teen, Cheers, Babe, Squirt, Wet toy

Hally is a super gorgeous blonde babe with a really pretty vagina that is begging to be licked, fingered, pumped and fucked. We put together the best of Hally to see why our members cannot get enough of her. Hally slowly strips out of her bra in the bathtub to reveal those yummy big areolas of hers and then strips off her panties. She gets down to business as she gushes out a huge steam of piss right into the tub after rubbing her pierced pussy. Hally then shows off the best close-up sex toy play for us. Want to see how dirty she can get? Hally attaches a huge dildo to the sink and starts sucking it as hard she can. Then she takes a rubber hand pump to suck up all her warm piss and then squirts the liquid into her sexy mouth to taste her own salty stream.

Duration: 19:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 712.9 MB
    Download Hally Thomas Best of Hally!

13. luizaYa

Carrie and Sweet Cat Do Not Disturb
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Carrie, Sweet Cat
    Genres: Pissing, Babe, Close pink, Diving, Degustation, Lesbians, Pussy wash, Squirt, Teen

Finding herself bored with the movie, pretty blonde coed Cat begins feeling frisky and in the mood for something a bit more exciting. Tossing pieces of popcorn at her friend Carrie gets the younger girl's attention and it isn't long before the two are embraced in a lustful kiss. Quickly forgetting about the movie, the girlfriends strip each other nearly naked and are soon tongue-deep in a round of pissing and sampling the other's exotic fluids. Cat uses her mouth to pleasure her friend's dripping pussy, making sure to lap up every last drop of pee from Carrie's glistening skin. Handfuls of hot urine are spilled into their mouths before some hot pee-swapping action. Then the naughty lovers skip the hands and go straight to the source, taking mouthfuls of piss streaming like faucets gushing from between their legs. Fingers drilling deep inside each other's juicy twats bring both girls the orgasmic satisfaction they crave. Only once they've been thoroughly soaked with hot pee and sent to the realm of do Carrie and Cat settle back in to resume the movie, still wet and grinning from ear to ear.

Duration: 32:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 969.2 MB
    Download Carrie and Sweet Cat Do Not Disturb

14. luizaYa

The Whitney Conroy Show
    [​IMG]

Cast: Whitney Conroy
    Genres: Brunette, Dildo, Masturbation, Peeing, Solo, Teen

Whitney was the one signing up for the task to entertain you on this Friday and we think she did a damn good job with that.
    The naughty vixen holds nothing back to entertain and obviously she has a blast while masturbating and peeing in front of the camera... like a boss.

Duration: 19:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 848.0 MB
    Download The Whitney Conroy Show

15. luizaYa

Golden Slave
    [​IMG]

Studio: VIPissy
    Genres: Anal, Babe, BlowJob, Boy-Girl, Close pink, Degustation, Pussy wash, Rinse job, Wet panties, Wet toy

Pee loving brute Sindy Vega may be skinny and petite but you have got to see her in this pissing movie. She loves giving head but not as much as getting soaked in hot yellow piss. Watch, as Sindy Vega opens her lovely snatch and lets out a stream of hot warm nectar onto a glass chair. She spreads the piss all of her tiny tits and lets the warmth engulf her body. She sits down in the rest of the piss and calls her male lover toward her. She demands that he piss on her chest. She sucks his cock for a quick minute and then continues to play with her pussy, spreading it open with chop sticks while she urinates in a vase. Once there is enough, she gulps down the piss like she hasn't tasted it in months. Sliding her pussy down on her dildo, she demands her lover over again to piss all over her toy filled pussy. Next she plays with her anal toy, reaching for orgasm and loving all the hot piss on her body. It turns her on more then anything. Her love slave pisses into her mouth, trying to quench her thirst but nothing can tame this piss loving nymph. They end the scene with a great fucking session and now Sindy can let her slave rest.

Duration: 35:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 543.6 MB
    Download Golden Slave

16. luizaYa

Jenna and the ability to expand her pussy
    [​IMG]

Cast: Katrina Jade
    Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse, Squirt

Extreme Blonde babe punishes her pussy and asshole with a brutal dildos leaving pink and red gaping holes! Baby Jena today show us the ability of her pussy and how it can expand and take a dildo a diameter.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 18:19
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 992.4 MB
    Download Jenna and the ability to expand her pussy

17. luizaYa

Morning Fantasies
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Piss, Brunettes, Dildo, Close-up, Clothing pissing, Degustation, Ebony girl, Lesbians, Pissing, Shaved, Squirting, Wet panties

A beautiful European girl wants to wake up her man in style so bends over him on the bed and sprays her golden juices all over him. He returns the favour quickly by licking and fucking her pussy before showering her in some of his own piss. This turns on our hot babe so much that she fires another stream of piss onto his dick before sucking him off! The pair continue to suck and play with their watersports then finally our soaking wet hottie takes a load of cum in her mouth!

Duration: 34:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 580.5 MB
    Download Morning Fantasies

18. luizaYa

Ornella Morgan
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Pissing, Hardcore

Their studs wet them down and make things mess! See them take streams to their pussies and watch them dish it out too!

Duration: 33:59
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2378kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 623.9 MB
    Download Ornella Morgan

19. luizaYa

Barcelona
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lexi Dona
    Genres: Brunette, Pissing, Solo, Masturbate

Join me today in Barcelona where I am next to the pool overlooking plenty of apartments. I am already naked and fancy a skinny dip so I get into the pool which is really cold and I play around in the water with my tits and ass on show! After a quick swim I get out of the pool and I sit back in a wooden chair, rubbing my pussy with my fingers. I get the camera close up and I finger myself and gape my pussy apart making myself cum hard. Once I've orgasmed, I film myself peeing outside to finish off a really horny outdoor scene!

Duration: 10:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 182.6 MB
    Download Barcelona

20. luizaYa

Pee Pee
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lexi Dona
    Genres: Brunette, Pissing

I'm in the bathroom for my newest movie on my official website dressed in a cute red bodysuit. I start to hold my crotch where I need to pee then shake my ass as I stand above the toilet. After I turn around, I unbutton my bodysuit and start to piss down into the toilet before I head to the bath. Dressed in a brand new bodysuit I bend over while in the bath and piss right down into it. I love to have fun with my golden pee! After washing the bath like a good girl, I jump out and pull down my bodysuit to give you a cheeky shake of my big boobs!

Duration: 4:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1666kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 67.8 MB
    Download Pee Pee