Popular Video With Smoking Sexy Ladies

Discussion in 'Smoking' started by CrazyBaby13, Jun 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. CrazyBaby13

CrazyBaby13 Well-Known Member

Smoking Fetish Model
    [​IMG]

Genre: Smoking Fetish
    Models: Diana
    Description: Aspiring model Diana eagerly answered an online ad looking for babes to appear in a smoking fetish video. She is pretty and she had been smoking for years and she knew she would be perfect for the video. All she has to do is pose for the camera with her cigarette and smoke in the most sexy manner she can. She takes long drags and does the French exhale, sucking the smoke back up her nose. It's so arousing that Diana takes off her top and lets the camera film her delicious looking nipples. her nipples get hard the more she smokes. This smoking fetish video is getting out of hand for her. She feels so sexy when she takes long drags of of her 100s, and blows the smoke in clouds over her naked breasts. She would love to make more passionate smoking erotica.

Duration : 5 min 31 s
    Size : 66.1 MiB
    Video : MPEG-4 540 x 960

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

2. CrazyBaby13

Smoking Fetish Model
    [​IMG]

Models: Diana
    Description: Aspiring model Diana eagerly answered an online ad looking for babes to appear in a smoking fetish video. She is pretty and she had been smoking for years and she knew she would be perfect for the video. All she has to do is pose for the camera with her cigarette and smoke in the most sexy manner she can. She takes long drags and does the French exhale, sucking the smoke back up her nose. It's so arousing that Diana takes off her top and lets the camera film her delicious looking nipples. her nipples get hard the more she smokes. This smoking fetish video is getting out of hand for her. She feels so sexy when she takes long drags of of her 100s, and blows the smoke in clouds over her naked breasts. She would love to make more passionate smoking erotica.

Duration : 5 min 31 s
    Size : 66.1 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

3. CrazyBaby13

Smoker's Fantasy
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description: Curly-haired Penny, dressed in a white off the shoulder sweater, reclines on her chair and inhales her cigarette. She brings the cigarette towards her face and watches the ash slowly build up, just like her lover's cock when he gets excited. Penny pulls her legs close to her chest and smiles as she exhales a cloud of smoke.<br>

Duration : 9 min 41 s
    Size : 119 MiB
    Video : MPEG-4 400 x 600

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

4. CrazyBaby13

Smoker's Fantasy
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description: Curly-haired Penny, dressed in a white off the shoulder sweater, reclines on her chair and inhales her cigarette. She brings the cigarette towards her face and watches the ash slowly build up, just like her lover's cock when he gets excited. Penny pulls her legs close to her chest and smiles as she exhales a cloud of smoke.<br>

Duration : 9 min 41 s
    Size : 119 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

5. CrazyBaby13

Full Figured Babe Makes Smoking So Sexy
    [​IMG]

Models: Deliciuss King
    Description: We met this gorgeous Colombian chica after she answered our ad for a girl to make an erotic smoking fetish video. I was stunned by her beautiful eyes and great smile, but I couldn't take my eyes off her perfect boobs barely concealed under her flimsy tank top. We met at thel of my hotel, and we chatted and I asked her if she smoked in real life. She said she did, and she loved the way it made her feel so sexy. She lit her first cigarette and playfully tossed her hair, she puckered her lips for the camera and sucked on her cigarette and blew the smoke right in my face. She showed of her big round booty and I was starting to think I was in a Sir Mix-A-Lot video. She had dangerous curves, and we weren't even closed to finishing. She sat down and lit another cigarette, and she finally pulled her top down to reveal her amazing breasts. I was transfixed by her taking deep drags from her cigarette and blowing the smoke across her perfect rose coloured nipples. She got a little naughty too, waving her tits around and shaking them for me while the cigarette bounced just inches away. I had a great time with this glamorous babe and I love watching this sun-filled smoking fetish video over and over.

Duration : 9 min 50 s
    Size : 114 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

6. CrazyBaby13

Full Figured Babe Makes Smoking So Sexy
    [​IMG]

Description: We met this gorgeous Colombian chica after she answered our ad for a girl to make an erotic smoking fetish video. I was stunned by her beautiful eyes and great smile, but I couldn't take my eyes off her perfect boobs barely concealed under her flimsy tank top. We met at thel of my hotel, and we chatted and I asked her if she smoked in real life. She said she did, and she loved the way it made her feel so sexy. She lit her first cigarette and playfully tossed her hair, she puckered her lips for the camera and sucked on her cigarette and blew the smoke right in my face. She showed of her big round booty and I was starting to think I was in a Sir Mix-A-Lot video. She had dangerous curves, and we weren't even closed to finishing. She sat down and lit another cigarette, and she finally pulled her top down to reveal her amazing breasts. I was transfixed by her taking deep drags from her cigarette and blowing the smoke across her perfect rose coloured nipples. She got a little naughty too, waving her tits around and shaking them for me while the cigarette bounced just inches away. I had a great time with this glamorous babe and I love watching this sun-filled smoking fetish video over and over.

Duration : 9 min 50 s
    Size : 114 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

7. CrazyBaby13

Gina Holli
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description:

Duration : 9 min 28 s
    Size : 70.0 MiB
    Video : QuickTime 300 x 400

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

8. CrazyBaby13

Gina Holli
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description:

Size : 70.0 MiB
    Video : QuickTime 300 x 400

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

9. CrazyBaby13

Isabella's Cigarette Fun
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description: Seductress Isabella smokes on her couch wearing only a black garter belt and thigh highs. She coyly poses on the couch while exhaling a seductive sea of smoke. Isabelle plays with her hard supple nipples as she savors the taste of smoke in her sexy mouth. She inches her hands towards her wanting pussy and begins to pleasure herself. Isabella takes another drag of her cigarette and she smiles, caressing her skin with her dripping wet hand.

Duration : 15 min 5 s
    Size : 191 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

10. CrazyBaby13

Isabella's Cigarette Fun
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description: Seductress Isabella smokes on her couch wearing only a black garter belt and thigh highs. She coyly poses on the couch while exhaling a seductive sea of smoke. Isabelle plays with her hard supple nipples as she savors the taste of smoke in her sexy mouth. She inches her hands towards her wanting pussy and begins to pleasure herself. Isabella takes another drag of her cigarette and she smiles, caressing her skin with her dripping wet hand.

Duration : 15 min 5 s
    Size : 191 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

11. CrazyBaby13

Slut Happens Smoker
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description: Red-haired vixen Charlie sits against her sleek black furniture while seductively smoking her cigarette. She is wearing a Slut Happens t-shirt, black pants and sexy strappy shoes, which she soon removes, revealing her smoking hot body. Charlie then puts on a white tank top, black skirt, thigh highs and her sexy strappy shoes and lights up her favorite cigarette. She poses for the camera while a mist of smoke envelopes her body.

Duration : 20 min 23 s
    Size : 256 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

12. CrazyBaby13

Slut Happens Smoker
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description: Red-haired vixen Charlie sits against her sleek black furniture while seductively smoking her cigarette. She is wearing a Slut Happens t-shirt, black pants and sexy strappy shoes, which she soon removes, revealing her smoking hot body. Charlie then puts on a white tank top, black skirt, thigh highs and her sexy strappy shoes and lights up her favorite cigarette. She poses for the camera while a mist of smoke envelopes her body.

Duration : 20 min 23 s
    Size : 256 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

13. CrazyBaby13

Babe Gets Naked
    [​IMG]

Models: Elaina
    Description: Latina smoker Elaina has a great set of lips on her. When you see her press the filter of her cigarette, the smoking fetish fan inside you will definitely notice. Her lips caress the tip of the cigarette as she draws the smoke into her lungs and she purses her lips in a very very way when she exhales a cloud of dreamy smoke right at the camera. She also has a very sexy smile and this smoking latina babe also lets her delicious looking titties pop out of her top, so you can watch her kiss and lick her nipples between drags, and then exhale all over her naked breasts. She rubs her tits together while she inhales the smoke, and then she gently rubs her pussy as well while she exhales looking straight at the camera. It's a great smoking fetish video featuring a topless Latina babe with gorgeous lips.

Duration : 6 min 1 s
    Size : 67.8 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

14. CrazyBaby13

Babe Gets Naked
    [​IMG]

Models: Elaina
    Description: Latina smoker Elaina has a great set of lips on her. When you see her press the filter of her cigarette, the smoking fetish fan inside you will definitely notice. Her lips caress the tip of the cigarette as she draws the smoke into her lungs and she purses her lips in a very very way when she exhales a cloud of dreamy smoke right at the camera. She also has a very sexy smile and this smoking latina babe also lets her delicious looking titties pop out of her top, so you can watch her kiss and lick her nipples between drags, and then exhale all over her naked breasts. She rubs her tits together while she inhales the smoke, and then she gently rubs her pussy as well while she exhales looking straight at the camera. It's a great smoking fetish video featuring a topless Latina babe with gorgeous lips.

Duration : 6 min 1 s
    Size : 67.8 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

15. CrazyBaby13

Topless With Her Menthol
    [​IMG]

Description: This is another video featuring fan favourite Deliciuss making another amateur smoking fetish tape for us. This wannabe pop star has been in love with the camera since she was a teenager, and she takes every opportunity to act cute and sexy for the camera. She takes a menthol Kool out of her pack and lights it up and draws the cool fresh smoke into her lungs. She is wearing pretty pink lip gloss and she has a big smile on her face. Her enthusiasm makes it so much fun to shoot this video, and every time she puts the cigarette to her plump, moist lips to take a drag off her cigarette, she flashes a big bright smile. This video shows a lot of closeups Deliciuss holding the cigarette in her hand, and she has just gotten a fresh manicure, so there is a lot of really sexy cigarette toying and fingerwork that will drive smoking fetish fans wild. Deliciuss is getting totally aroused by the sexy smoking erotica modeling, and she pulls down to caress her perfect caramel colored breasts. She has stunning round breasts and she rubs her nipples with her cigarette while exhaling clouds of smoke across her full titties. Deliciuss has made another arousing amateur smoking fetish video with so many sexy drags of her menthol cigarettes and playing with her smoke and her gorgeous bouncing titties.

Duration : 4 min 37 s
    Size : 53.3 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

16. CrazyBaby13

Topless With Her Menthol
    [​IMG]

Description: This is another video featuring fan favourite Deliciuss making another amateur smoking fetish tape for us. This wannabe pop star has been in love with the camera since she was a teenager, and she takes every opportunity to act cute and sexy for the camera. She takes a menthol Kool out of her pack and lights it up and draws the cool fresh smoke into her lungs. She is wearing pretty pink lip gloss and she has a big smile on her face. Her enthusiasm makes it so much fun to shoot this video, and every time she puts the cigarette to her plump, moist lips to take a drag off her cigarette, she flashes a big bright smile. This video shows a lot of closeups Deliciuss holding the cigarette in her hand, and she has just gotten a fresh manicure, so there is a lot of really sexy cigarette toying and fingerwork that will drive smoking fetish fans wild. Deliciuss is getting totally aroused by the sexy smoking erotica modeling, and she pulls down to caress her perfect caramel colored breasts. She has stunning round breasts and she rubs her nipples with her cigarette while exhaling clouds of smoke across her full titties. Deliciuss has made another arousing amateur smoking fetish video with so many sexy drags of her menthol cigarettes and playing with her smoke and her gorgeous bouncing titties.

Duration : 4 min 37 s
    Size : 53.3 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

17. CrazyBaby13

Hot Smoking Redhead Solo
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description: Red-haired vixen Charlie sits in her living room, enjoying the combined taste of cigarettes and coffee. With a cigarette in her sultry mouth, Charlie unzips her plaid t-shirt, revealing her perky tits. She blows a seductive sea of smoke onto her tits before reaching down to play with her hot dripping pussy. Charlie finishes her cigarettes, puts on her sexy shoes that she took off in a fit of ecstasy and smiles a mysterious smile

Duration : 14 min 21 s
    Size : 185 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

18. CrazyBaby13

Hot Smoking Redhead Solo
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description: Red-haired vixen Charlie sits in her living room, enjoying the combined taste of cigarettes and coffee. With a cigarette in her sultry mouth, Charlie unzips her plaid t-shirt, revealing her perky tits. She blows a seductive sea of smoke onto her tits before reaching down to play with her hot dripping pussy. Charlie finishes her cigarettes, puts on her sexy shoes that she took off in a fit of ecstasy and smiles a mysterious smile

Duration : 14 min 21 s
    Size : 185 MiB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

19. CrazyBaby13

Maddy
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description: Maddy made this video herself for you. Its 2 hours long and Meatures Maddy in her home, smoking and talking to you. She is a Marlboro's smoker. She lives in in California, and is a model. On top of being a great smoker, She has a natural look and a comforting voice .<br>

Size : 70.2 MiB
    Video : MPEG-4 300 x 400

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file

20. CrazyBaby13

Maddy
    [​IMG]

Models:
    Description: Maddy made this video herself for you. Its 2 hours long and Meatures Maddy in her home, smoking and talking to you. She is a Marlboro's smoker. She lives in in California, and is a model. On top of being a great smoker, She has a natural look and a comforting voice .<br>

Size : 70.2 MiB
    Video : MPEG-4 300 x 400

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download file