Pov Femdom Videos (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by chuan, May 13, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Ultimatum JOI Game

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Today we're going to play a very dangerous game. Get your cock out and start jerking. You're going to follow all of my instructions as to how and when you will touch yourself. If you cum before the video ends, you'll go into chastity. This seems like a gamble or a test of will but it's really not. You're going to cum for me. You know your cock can't handle my glorious visage without spurting. So you will go into chastity for sure. How do you get out? I'm sure I can think of something. A thousand dollars seems like a good price for the freedom of your cock. Can't afford it? Well I am just going to have to torture your trapped cock forever. Without payment, there is no escape.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Asturbation Instruction, Findom, Financial Domination, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Orgasm Control]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:13
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 415 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/5348ae7b4efcd/Ultimatum_JOI_Game.mp4

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Tara Tainton - Sensory Overload

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Do you want to FEEL me more than you ever have before? Utilize all five senses (and maybe even a sixth?) to come in a most explosive way? I'm going to overload your senses. guide your masturbation. direct your cum eating, ball aching, self-stimulating extravaganza! You're going to pulse and ache, stroke and rub, taste and feel, smell & touch. vibrate and touch. all the way to orgasm, all five senses so ALIVE and vibrant. And I'm going to remind you just how perverted your kind of play is. I want you focusing on how kinky you are, how devilish and naughty, and just how hot you get when we play this way together. You ARE my cum slut. To reward you, I'm going to treat you to a session tempting all five senses. all guided by my own sexy, soothing voice. I am rubbing my pussy first to get my own juices flowing and soaked into my panties before I make u wear them next to your nose. don't forget to grab your prostate massager.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Orgasm Control, Strip Tease, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Panty Fetish, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing]

File info:

Duration: 00:21:05
    Resolution: 720x405
    File Size: 623 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/3193eb56eff24/Tara_Tainton___Sensory_Overload.mp4

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lindsey Leigh - 5 Cocks To Polish

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

This one is for all my cock worshipers out there. I have 5 different dildos right here for you to show me which one is your favorite. I know what makes you weak.. Sucking a nice big dick for your Goddess. I have a variety of all types of cocks for you, from cute and dainty, to fat and black! I know all your secrets you little faget. Let me walk you through each one of them and give you a test run. During this, I want you stroking the whole time. Anytime we talk cock bitch, you need to be stroking. Sharing with me your first experiences of taking cock up your ass, and how big is big enough to make you gag.. haha. Thats right, polish that cock, more, more, and more. You have no idea how easy u are!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Enforced Bi, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Dildos, Cocktease, Brunette]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:47
    File Size: 175 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/ec8296b701efc/5_Cocks_To_Polish.mp4

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Tara Tainton - While Your Sister and Her Boyfriend Fuck

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I've been looking for you. what are you doing just standing out here in the hallway? OH! Is that your sister moaning? Is she having sex with her boyfriend in her bedroom!?! Those two. I just can't control that girl. If it wasn't for her huge tits, I wouldn't have this problem. Well, at least she's responsible, and she's certainly old enough but. well, look at u! Standing out here, listening to your sister's moaning, with a hard on! You should not be listening! But I can't have you sitting there in your room with an erection, thinking about your sister. So, well, I think they are going to be at it for a while. just get it over with. Yes, right now! I am going to stay right here until you take care of that. You just need to jerk off & get it out of your system. Go ahead. You're going to masturbate right here in front of me!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, TABOO, MILF, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Sisters, Voyeur]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:53
    Resolution: 720x404
    File Size: 266 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/ef16e1947ccdb/Tara_Tainton___While_Your_Sister_and_Her_Boyfriend_Fuck.mp4

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lindsey Leight - No Escape CEI

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:07
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File Size: 284 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/0e6d4efeef175/No_Escape_CEI.mp4

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Tara Tainton - Your Compliments Always Make Me Want to Give You More, More, More

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I've been paid a new, sexy compliment. can you guess yet another feature of my womanly body I've been complimented on all the more? Oh, had I any idea what u love. what ELSE u love about me. u know I would've granted your wish all the sooner.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Back Fetish, Trip Tease, Topless, Masturbation Encouragement, Ass Fetish, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:24
    Resolution: 854x480
    File Size: 41.5 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/b0dce1f7c7e22/T...Make_Me_Want_to_Give_You_More__More__More.mp4

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Kerri King - Dirty Foot Worship and Cleansing

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You have been craving another dirty foot vid for years and now you have it! I position you at my feet where you belong and start with dirty feet from walking around my yard.then find some dirt piles to step in as you watch, naturally with you cleaning every toe and inch of my beautiful feet with your filthy foot piggy mouth. Good footboy; do your job well. Mistress needs spotless feet!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Dirty Feet, Verbal Humiliation, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:05:32
    File Size: 164 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/3ad9c94b4642c/Dirty_Foot_Worship_and_Cleansing.mp4

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Harley - Cum Eating Compilation

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You you've ever found it hard to obey the ending of cum a eating video... try 5 in a row, LOL. I hope your hungry!

[Femdom, POV, Humiliation, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Make me Bi, Cuckolding]

File info:

Duration: 00:37:27
    File Size: 1.65 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/754d563188f75/Goddess_Harley_-_Cum_Eating_Compilation.mp4

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Princess Lyne - Submit to My Soles, loser

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Does it feel good down there on your knees, worshiping My perfect soles? Mmm.. I bet it does, loser. This is exactly where u belong, on your knees sniffing and licking My soles and toes. It's literally a dream come true for u, isn't it? My feet are superior and u are inferior, so inevitably you WILL submit to My soles, bitch!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:33
    File Size: 444 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/22073f641cbb2/Princess_Lyne_-_Submit_to_My_Soles_loser.mp4

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Does it feel good down there on your knees, worshiping My perfect soles? Mmm.. I bet it does, loser. This is exactly where u belong, on your knees sniffing and licking My soles and toes. It's literally a dream come true for u, isn't it? My feet are superior and u are inferior, so inevitably you WILL submit to My soles, bitch!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play]

File info:

[​IMG]

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

[​IMG]

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

File info:

[​IMG]

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Kerri King - Gym Foot Boy

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I am fresh from the gym, and I know you are focused on nothing more than my beautiful, but stinky feet..I instruct you to get below me, where you will enjoy each layer.sneakers, dirty socks, and freshly sweaty bare feet! Suck, smell, and savor each one..you are fortunate to be at my feet!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, POV, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing]

File info:

Duration: 00:05:38
    File Size: 247 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/09252c80ba05e/Mistress_Kerris_Gym_Foot_Boy.mp4

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Psychology of Love

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Love is a complicated notion. Love is a combination of chemical signals and intense fantasy. With this definition in mind it's easy to say you love me. You receive physical and emotional sensations whenever you hear my voice or see my body. But this is not love. Love requires a sense of reciprocation. What you are is infatuated. You're infatuated with the fantasy that I would ever reciprocate your feelings. Your passion and sexuality all revolve around me and you get little to no interaction from me. Isn't that strange? Isn't that a strange thing that masturbating does to your brain? You cum for me enough times and you fall helplessly into a deep infatuation that will never ever be returned.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Love Addiction]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:53
    File Size: 290 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1ec9b97b6b493/Alexandra_Snow_Psychology_of_Love.mp4

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Harley - Blue Balled Then Castrated

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You have 2 choices darling, get out and never see me again or consent to complete humiliation, servitude and blue balls followed by daily teasing and denial. Thats what I thought you would choose, haha! Every guy I have ever dated has also chosen the blue balls and it eventually led to me castrating them as they thanked me! But the big turn on for me is the process of denial and torture so once they are chopped off I tend to lose interest. Oh Well! Im just glad I will be able to take my frustrations out on you for as long as you last, LOL!

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, Tease And Denial, Taboo]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:49
    File Size: 858 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/ca768954b60a9/The_Mean_Girls_-_Blue_Balled_Then_Castrated.mp4

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Meana Wolf - Suck it Like a Man

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Do you like riddles? Mysteries? Brain teaser? Here's a mystery for you.are u gay? Hmm well let's see. Do you dream about dick all day long? Do you you secretly fantasize about your friends dicks? What do you think Sherlock? Are you a dick loving little faggot? I think we both know that you are. I think u fall asleep every night dreaming about dick. And every morning you wake up with drool on your pillow and cum stuck to your leg. But just in case you weren't completely convinced. why don't you look at these big fat cocks right here. Can you feel your dick respond to these beautiful, juicy thick cocks parading in front of your face? Get down on you knees and suck it like a man. I will show you how.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Enforced Bi, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Bisexual Encouragement, Big Dicks]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:27
    File Size: 1.85 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c559f79ac90ff/Meana_Wolf_-_Suck_it_Like_a_Man.mp4

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Roxie Rae - Oria's Humiliates You In Lingerie And Nylons

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

ORIAS is in her room relaxing until you show up staring at her NYLON FEET! ORIAS would NEVER let you touch her FEET, you are not good enough for that and to even think u had a chance is PATHETIC. You are a LOSER so you should be GRAVELING at ORIAS' SEXY NYLON FEET. You will only ever get the opportunity 2 watch and look at ORIAS' sexy PANTYHOSE ENCASED FEET as she HUMILIATES you under them!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Humiliation, Degradation]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:10
    Resolution: 720x406
    File Size: 91.1 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/cbeb14cc81713/Roxie_Rae_-_ORIA_S_HUMILIATES_YOU_IN_LINGERIE_and_NYLONS.mp4

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Natlie And Roxie Humiliate You Under Their Pantyhose Feet

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

NATALIE LAINE and ROXIE RAE know you are a LOSER with a FETISH for PANTYHOSE FEET. NATALIE and ROXIE are WEARING their NYLONS for you complete with a REINFORCED TOE. Watch NATALIE and ROXIE as they let you get off to their SEXY NYLON FEET as they TEASE and HUMILIATE you under their PANTYHOSE TOES. These BRAT GIRLS WIGGLE their TOES and WRINKLE their SOLES in their NYLONS making you wish you wish you were at their SEXY FEET.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Pantyhose, Nylon]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:22
    File Size: 97.8 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/a07ef81088b50/T..._HUMILIATE_YOU_UNDER_THEIR_PANTYHOSE_FEET.mp4

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Gabriella Paltrova POV Slave Orders

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You are the boss but your new employee treats you like dirt. She makes you fetch coffee for her and and is very disrespectful. And you do whatever she tells you because you know thats what you want. You want to be a good boy for her!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Shaking, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Cum Countdown]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:20
    File Size: 896 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1861b94f97d1a/MeanWorld_-_SlaveOrders_-_Gabriella_Paltrova_POV_Slave_Orders.mp4

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Kate England, Vicki Vallencourt, Jenny Jett - Humiliated at the Soles of 3 Perfect Goddesses

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Here you are again, totally captivated by the perfect soles of the three Goddesses Jenny, Kate and Vicki as they wiggle their stinky feet right in your face. They laugh at you and mock you. You're just apathetic little freak for their feet. Jerking your small cock 2 their soles. They giggle at you as u keep stroking away as they destroy you verbally. They know you are loving this, keep going and they might even give you a countdown!

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:47
    File Size: 81.8 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1e00898e0d839/Humiliated_at_the_Soles_of_3_Perfect_Goddesses.mp4

21. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mistress T - Learn To Worship BBC

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Custom vid: As your mother I feel it's important that you are properly & realistically sexually educated. You might as well learn now that your small white dick can not compete with big black cock.

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, BBC, Big Black Cock, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap On, Dildo, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, SPH, Small Dick Humiliation, MILF, Taboo, Size Comparison, Sex Ed]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:12
    File Size: 389 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/01bff378f90af/Mistress_T_-_Learn_To_Worship_BBC.mp4

22. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Jasmine - Just Me And You Forget Her

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Hi, I'd love a video where it's my wife's birthday and i have picked you, her best friend, up to take you to her party. You ask me what gifts I have got her, and when you hear that I'm taking her on a cruise, you decide to seduce me, driving me wild with your curves, legs & cleavage. I try to resist, but You convince me to cum for you, & make me forget all about my wife & to take you on the cruise right now, making me ignore my phone as my wife rings so I can take you away and spoil you.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Home Wrecker, Cocktease, Orgasm Control]

File info:

Duration: 00:05:34
    File Size: 177 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/594dff625aac9/Worship_Jasmine_-_Just_Me_And_You_Forget_Her.mp4