Pov Femdom Videos (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by chuan, May 13, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Sinister Seduction

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

you are well aware that I am a spy sent to seduce you and steal your fortunes. But I am the only one that knows the secret to your demise. u find Me laying on your couch in sheer black pantyhose and PVC jacket with nothing underneath, cigarette burning in My manicured hand. It may come as a surprise but I am here to confess. Sensually smoking as I speak. After hearing what I have to say, I notice you're quite tense. Relax. Here - join Me and have a cigarette with Me. I take another cigarette out for Myself, and one for you too. I light yours up. Now take a nice deep inhale with Me. That's better. Smoke with Me. your cock stiffens. Go on and stroke it as I blow My sexy Smoke on it. Stroke and Smoke. The idiots that hired Me only want your money. I want so much more..Not only do I want your entire life's savings, I want your life. you start to feel strange. A panic comes over you as I tell you I laced your cigarette, but there's nothing u can do about it. your whole body is becoming as stiff as your cock. you can't move. I enjoy watching your face turn white as I continue smoking and laughing at u. your helpless cock is going to cum any second, take in one more deep inhale.It will be your last!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Smoking, Cigarette, Hypno, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Smoking Fetish, Financial Ruin, Femme Fatale, Sensual Domination, Pantyhose, Mouth Fetish, Lipstick Fetish, Cleavage, Stiletto Boots]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:24
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 781 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1b3ba76eb9dd3/Young_Goddess_Kim_Sinister_Seduction.mp4

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Nikita Von James - Pantyhose Tease

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Ms. Von James is back to tease in a minidress and black pantyhose with black pumps! She starts with full pink panties on top but after she teases with those for a while she takes 'em off to show you her seamless pantyhose. Then she rips open her crotch to use her toy!

[Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Pantyhose, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Blonde, Big tits]

File info:

Duration: 00:33:10
    Resolution: 1280x720
    File Size: 617 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/426d64b58f500/Jbvideo_-_Nikita_Von_James_-_Pantyhose_Tease.mp4

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Countess Crystal Knight - The HOTTEST Strip Down Workout / Oil + Nude Fitness

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

This is an oily strip down workout. I start in my workout attire, stripping down almost immediately to my micro TeaseUm bikini. Then I decide to do some of the hottest stretches you will ever witness. Next, I take it all off and show you everything while rubbing oily all over my curves. There is no words in this session so that you focus on the most important thing. My body and the way I strip down and work out. This is the hottest fitness session you will EVER experience

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Oil Fetish, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Fitness, Nudity, Naked]

File info:

Duration: 00:20:48
    File Size: 1.01 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/787e29b704704/C...T_Strip_Down_Workout___Oil___Nude_Fitness.mp4

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bratty Bunny - School Girls Revenge

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

"You're a school girl who's getting revenge on a guy who likes to take advantage of girls. He lures you into his room, except you're one step ahead and have him handcuffed. You tell him you're going to humiliate him, by recording him being fucked in the ass with a strap on. You taunt him with baby talk, saying things like "aw, did the big boy get tricked by the little girl?" You tease him with your ass and legs, jiggle your ass and taunt him saying "aw, you're so close, but you can't touch it". Eventually you see he has an erection in his pants, make a shocked face and say "wow, you like being humiliated by a girl?!" You then promise you'll let him go if he jerks off and eats his cum. When you pull his pants down, make another shocked face and make fun of how small his penis is. Eventually give him a countdown, and when he finally cums, you make him eat it. Tell him "I lied" Start walking away giggling."

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Strapon, Dildo, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Brat Girls, School Uniform, Role Play, Humiliation, Degradation]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:24
    File Size: 295 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/f2028e3e483f4/Bratty_Bunny_-_School_Girls_Revenge.mp4

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mandy Flores - Big Black Shiny Cock

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Its gonna be an all-nighter, you'll fuck and pound me silly until morning. You make it clear that we both know very clearly who the receiver always is and who does the pounding. You tell me u want me to get on your strapon, riding it, bouncing ont it.Name calling ..Just emasculate the fuck out of me.The fucking begins.You're on top of me fucking me missionary, (face and some upperbody showing,or any way that makes it look like you're really on top of me. ) I want the illusion of you fuckin me on my back balls deep to look as real as possible.You finish me with a series of powerful thrusts while talking to me and grunting/moaning.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, BBC, Big Black Cock, Strapon, Dildo, Humiliation, Cock Worship, Pegging, Degradation]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:32
    File Size: 676 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/9996c59c26dca/Mandy_Flores_-_Big_Black_Shiny_Cock.mp4

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lucy Zara - You Wanted It, You Got It

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Since you cant watch these clips anymore without thinking about dick we are going to step it up a notch! I have a gift for u, today my little faggot you are going to be my personal cock sucker! Now get your sorry ass over here and suck it! This is going to be practice for you and your slut mouth. Imagine looking up at a big tall man and his huge hard cock. You are going to gag on cock and you will love every second of it! You're going to be a personal little cum guzzler! Imagine getting that mouth filled with cum. Look at you down on the floor like a dirty little cunt. Imagine taking this cock right up your tight little asshole. Maybe that will be your next lesson! Worship this cock my little sissy bitch! Thats right, swallow it down bitch!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Strapon, Dildo, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Goddess Worship, Cocktease]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:27
    File Size: 98.4 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/b3e41e26dbbda/Lucy_Zara_You_Wanted_It__You_Got_It.mp4

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Danielle - How to impress the boss

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

There is no way that im in any mood to work in the office today, all I can think of is cock ! ! !, all the other slave employees just cant keep their eyes off me. Especially in my tight leather skirt that is ridiculously short, that leaves nothing to the imagination. When I bend over to reveal my amazing pussy from behind through my wet knickers it will drive you crazy wanting to see more. I get extremely horny and cannot help myself and have to touch my throbbing pussy. The boss will give me a fucking pay rise today

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Secretary, Masturbation, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease]

File info:

Duration: 00:03:37
    File Size: 81.2 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/726c8b7551068/Goddess_Danielle_-_How_to_impress_the_boss.mp4

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Violet Doll - JOI for Batman

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Latex, Rubber, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Cosplay, Role Play]

File info:

Duration: 00:17:47
    File Size: 540 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1f45ce8b72353/Violet_Doll_-_JOI_for_Batman.mp4

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Tara Tainton - Cum Fu Sex Tournament: Round 7, Double Hitter

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

SPECIAL DOUBLE FEATURE - TWO OPTIONAL ENDINGS! She's quick on her feet, dancing across the ring, packing a hefty punch AND heavy rack. She's your next opponent, ready to deliver a one-two punch that may leave you reeling. She's after your cock, focusing on making you come, concentrating on winning the game. She's a champion teaser, a cock-tempting seductress suited in satin. Can she knock you out in one blow?

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Orgasm Control, Female Boxing]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:02
    Resolution: 720x480
    File Size: 158 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/f2b7611383160/Cum_Fu_Sex_Tournament__Round_7__Double_Hitter.mp4

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Harley LaVey - Bratty Princess Degrades Pathetic Loser

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

14 straight minutes of me full on verbally humiliating you. Watch my perfect lips as they utter the harshest and most degrading things a goddess could ever say to a man. I mean, LOSER. Think u can handle it? Can you withstand this spoiled princess as she tests your boundaries? Watch and find out.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Insult Losers, Loser Abuse, Loser Have To Pay, Loser Tax, Pay Me Losers, Sissy Bitch, Sissy Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:35
    File Size: 1.93 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/62c01f00e3f90/HarleyLaVey_Bratty_Princess_Degrades_Pathetic_Loser.mp4

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lonely Losers Belong In Chastity Home Alone While I Drain Their Credit Cards

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Findom, Financial Domination, Hypno, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Brat Girls, Orgasm Denial]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:28
    File Size: 255 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1fd4e929fba8d/L...me_Alone_While_I_Drain_Their_Credit_Cards.mp4

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Foot Gagging Contest

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Custom Clip Request:

I was immediately enchanted by Your dominance and beauty. Never have I been so quickly mentally enslaved by such an exotic and rare Goddess like You....

You have 2 slaves. One is plastic wrapped with a ball gag in his mouth and blind folded or hooded also. The other slave is me from my POV. You don't have enough room in Your stable for both of us, so one of us has to go. You decide to have a foot gagging competition. Whichever slave opens his mouth widest and takes Your Goddess foot deepest is allowed to stay. So, You stand on the plastic wrapped slave's chest and try him out issuing him commands. Then, the video shifts into my POV when it is my turn to open wide and take Your sheer stockinged foot in my mouth as deep as I can. You tell me it isn't good enough and that I need to do better and so You try again with Your other foot. Eventually, You decide on which of stays and which of us has to go. Thank You, Goddess. I hope that this peaks Your interest.

[Femdom, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Stockings, Foot Gagging, POV Foot, Toe Sucking, Sole Licking, Humiliation, Mummification, Stilettos, Latex, Upskirt, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, slave contest]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:44
    File Size: 583 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/871803f87185f/Young_Goddess_Kim_Foot_Gagging_Contest.mp4

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Taunting Tease

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

My amazing shiny ass makes you drool like a fool on your knees! I am in a cruel mood and I let you grovel at My feet as I taunt you and tease you mercilessly. I know My place so far above you, My ass is so far superior to your pathetic face - of course you are brought right down to your place far beneath Me, kissing the floor begging to worship My shiny PVC ass. you would kiss it, lick it, bury your face in it, anything to worship! Hahaha you loser, you are so unworthy, a little freak so undeserving of even the dirt on My sole - you are less than dirt, why should I let you anywhere near My perfect superior ass? Go on and humiliate yourself for Me. Show Me your desperation. you stroke that dick dreaming of cumming all over My ass, keep dreaming. Keep stroking. Kiss My sole you little bitch - leaking precum already! you will cum hard to My taunting tease for My cruel pleasure.

[Femdom POV, Verbal Humiliation, PVC-Vinyl, Shoe Worship, Ass Worship, Ass Tease, Stilettos, Female Supremacy, Female Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Cum Command, JOI, High Heels]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:51
    File Size: 411 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/b34051ec2eb37/Young_Goddess_Kim_Taunting_Tease.mp4

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Used by the Boss

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I may be the meanest boss you have ever worked for. But I am the sexiest boss you have ever had too. you can't help feeling lost for words when you step nervously into My office. you are deeply attracted to Me, but you know I would not even look at you twice. you are nothing but My employee, who I should rightly fire for being so lousy at your job and distracted by My beauty and body. I call you into My office this morning because I am demoting you to a new job title altogether. I like to smoke in My office, and I have caught you staring at Me many times. But this time you will be completely consumed by My smoke, My lips, My cigarettes, My pantyhose legs teasing you on the desk, My very worn office high heels and My piercing icy eyes as I sadistically watch you choke on My smoke and worship My soles. Yes, its all happening right here, right now in My office! Get in here, now.

[Office Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking, Humiliation, Arrogant Woman, Verbal Humiliation, Female Domination, Sexy Smoking Boss, Pantyhose, High Heels, Lip Fetish, Leather Skirt, Degradation, Objectification, Femdom POV]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:46
    File Size: 483 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/2ee8bbb4dbec6/Young_Goddess_Kim_Used_by_the_Boss.mp4

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Christina - Why I Became a Domme Pt 1

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Why I became a domme. The question so many of my subs and slaves would love to hear the answer to. Right now you know nothing. It's time you learn more about your Goddess Christina.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, POV, Redhead, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Hypno, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:43
    File Size: 323 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/b7ce80b92a0d2/Goddess_Christina_-_Why_I_Became_a_Domme_Pt_1.mp4

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Jessica - Making The Boss My Bitch part 2

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I stroll into the office after my long weekend. Today I'm dressed more professionally, wasn't that nice of me? I begin to tell you what a wonderful weekend I had, shopping & spending vast amounts of cash in anticipation of my new salary. I ask how my weekend was, but why bother? I'm sure you spent the entire time jerking to what happened between us last week. Now that I know you're a little foot slut for me I can only imagine how fucked in the head u must be after having my perfect feet in your mouth. I bark at you to tell me the game plan for the day, all while sexting my new boy toy, Danny and snapping selfies. When you finally finish, I yawn. Work is boring, it is so much more fun to tease u! I rub my new stud in your face and then strip my panties off & toss them at you. Give them a smell! That's what you could have had, if you had any self control at all. How about you go ahead & rub my feet while u try not to cum in your pants. Did you know I hooked up with Danny? Yeah, last night in fact. Do you wish you knew what I taste like?

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Office Domination, Brat Girls, Goddess Worship, Foot Fetish, Thong Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:55
    File Size: 364 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/e2e5c5fedc678/Goddess_Jessica_-_Making_The_Boss_My_Bitch_part_2.mp4

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Princess Breanna - Do You Deserve To Cum?

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You know deep down that you don't deserve to cum. Even if I did decide to be nice to you, you wouldn't even be able to get it hard. Do you know why? Because you need my permission and approval to cum. You need me to talk down to you because you know that's the only genuine attention you deserve. So what are you doing? Stroke! Do you think you'll be able to earn my permission to climax? Or will you fail again and be left with blue balls?

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:05
    File Size: 201 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/75c9cb3b153c4/Princess_Breanna_-_Do_You_Deserve_To_Cum-.mp4

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bratty Bunny - Brain Damage

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

It's too late for you now. I've caused you so much brain damage. You're damaged goods to the world. So you might as well sit here and stay under control by me because you don't have any other choices for yourself or your future. No, you can't go back to normal. You're too far gone. You're fucked. I turned your little brain into mush. A puddle for me to swirl around over and over again. You're just a weak submissive slave. You're owned. Don't try to fight it, it won't ever work out for you.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Hypno, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Female Supremacy, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:23
    File Size: 579 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/a19ef7a58aa3c/Bratty_Bunny_-_Brain_Damage.mp4

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Jessica - CBT Spin Game

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Make sure to have a spiked cock cage before u watch this clip. This is what's going to happen. I spin the wheel three times. The first time determines how many hours u need to be in the spike cage. The second spin determines how many clips you will buy and then watch during those hours. The third spin determines how many times you will repeat my mantra every hour. This will be good for you.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, CBT, Ball Abuse, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Findom, Financial Domination, Cbt Instruction, Cockrings, Brat Girls]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:43
    File Size: 357 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/87097beb6f6c1/Goddess_Jessica_-_CBT_Spin_Game.mp4