Pov Femdom Videos (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by chuan, May 13, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Lindsey - Beg For It - CEI

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

The title says it all, Beg for it. Beg to eat your own cum like the huge loser you are. Beg to stroke your cock to My yummy bikini body. I always look too good to resist and you are always caring to eat your cum for Me. Before you're even told to stroke I want you weak for it. Weaker than you've ever been. You'll sit on your hands and just watch Me. Sit there helpless, dreaming of the moment you swallow your load for Me. you've turned into such a cum whore for Me. you always have been this way deep down, aways hungry for your cum

[Femdom, Femdom POV, POV, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Masturbation instruction, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Findom, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, JOI Fantasy]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:26
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 1.06 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/63b3259afc0c6/Goddess_Lindsey_-_Beg_For_It_-_CEI.mp4

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Harley LaVey - Long Legs own You

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

All men become weak and powerless when they take one glimpse at my long, tanned delicious legs. Thin long, perfectly sculpted all wrapped up in this skimpy sheer bodystocking are enough to bring any onlooker onto their knees. One moment is all you need to be forever enslaved by them.craving them! All who take them in end up the same, weak, powerless, in a complete trance-like state of arousal. Your cock immediately reacting to them, harder than it's ever been. So go ahead, why fight your addiction, these long legs own you!

[Femdom, Femdom POV, POV, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Masturbation instruction, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Findom, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, JOI Fantasy]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:18
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File Size: 1.33 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/8fc5e9b547459/Harley_LaVey_-_Long_Legs_own_You.mp4

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bratty Bunny - Ball Exam

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Custom Clip - No names - "You are my doctor. I'm going to see you because a girl in my karate class kicked me in the balls because she knew I wasn't wearing a cup. So you examine my testicles to make sure they're ok. You accidentally squeeze my balls too hard while examining them and joke about how you have me by the balls. Then tell me a story about how you kicked a guy in the balls for pulling your skirt up. Then demonstrate it and show me your thong. You explain the "grab, squeeze, twist, pull" technique taught in women's self defense. You tell me I should wear a cup or else you'll squeeze my balls."

File info:

Duration: 00:10:21
    File Size: 750 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/a5354d1a82b8c/Bratty_Bunny_-_Ball_Exam.mp4

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Ashley Alban - Your Girlfriend Wears The Pants

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You arrive home after working out with your girlfriend. She talks about what a great workout she had. She has never lifted that much before. She flexes, showing off her arms, and says that she has never felt so good. She says she feels bad for you though. It must be embarrassing to have a girlfriend that can lift more than you. She said she felt especially bad for you when you tried to squat right after her but you could barely make the bar budge. Other girls at the gym saw and were definitely laughing at you. You feel emasculated and argue that its not true. You are stronger that your girlfriend and challenge her to arm wrestle. She just laughs and agrees. When you start to arm wrestle, you cant believe how strong she is. Its like you feel weaker and weaker as you realize how strong she is. You try using two hands to beat her. She laughs and says she has been holding back. She asks if you are ready to lose and then easily beats you.
    She says she feels bad that youre so wimpy and weak now. But, she says, do you know whats really weird? Ever since she has become stronger and stronger than you, your dick has shrunk smaller and smaller. And whats even weirder is that now your girlfriend has a penis and it is massive! She pulls down her leggings to prove it to you. Her dick is huge and shes kind of hard. She apologizes. Beating you at arm wrestling turned her on. Now that you are the weak one in the relationship, the sissy girl, maybe your girlfriend should take on the role of the man. And since she is horny, she tells you that she wants to fuck you now.
    You try to resist, but she wrestles you down to the floor. She takes her massive cock and starts to slide it into your asshole. It hurts but she comforts you and goes slowly. She tells you that you will have to get used to getting fucked in the ass since being so powerful is making her horny all the time. She flexes as she fucks you. She tells you that she will have to fuck you harder now because she is close to cumming. Your girlfriend pounds your ass and fills you up with cum. She tells you that this is just how the relationship will have to be from now on

File info:

Duration: 00:09:12
    File Size: 895 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c951e6bb614e3/Ashley_Alban_-_Your_Girlfriend_Wears_The_Pants.mp4

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mandy Flores - College Brat Take-down

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Face it, as soon as I walked into you office you had no chance. I plan on seducing you to chance my failing grades. I have you figured out and begin to manipulate you with my long silky hair and legs and tight ass. 'Im sure there is something I can do Professor' The stress of the week is just too much and you give in to a sexy tease and cant resist my jack off incouragment. Each flash of my panties makes you more weak for me until I have you begging to cum. 'Get on your fucking knees, you fucking pervert' Now that I have you feeling like a such a fool I tell you how fucked you are for exposing yourself to a student. You are my bitch now. Did I tell you stop stroking? What's more pathetic, the fact that I have a Professor PhD on his knees begging for mercy or that your dick is still rock hard loving it. Thanks? Yeah, you're welcome LOSER

File info:

Duration: 00:12:16
    File Size: 371 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/6e175c70c836a/Mandy_Flores_-_College_Brat_Take-down.mp4

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Princess Breanna - Just Give In

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Pleasure plays an important part in your life. You've always been told that indulging in too much pleasure, can be very very bad for you. Some people even say that you should pull away from those things that bring you the most pleasure. Some people are fucking idiots! Lol I bet they can't even afford one my clips. They're jealous idiots looking in from the outside, wishing they had money to spend on me like you do. So they can stroke for me just like you get to. Stop listening to them and give in to your deepest desire for me. Don't suppress your cravings! You're just postponing the inevitable. How can something your mind, body, and soul are telling you to do, be wrong? It would be wrong not to listen! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! GIVE IN

File info:

Duration: 00:11:56
    File Size: 4.16 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/db870706ab92a/Princess_Breanna_Just_Give_In.mp4

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Crystal Knight - Dirty Details 3 (Coerced Bi Gay Experience)

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Enforced Bi, Coerced Gay, Anal Sex, Bisexual, Bisexual Encouragement, Gay, Gay Blowjobs, Goddess Worship, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training]

File info:

Duration: 00:26:25
    File Size: 1.32 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/cc86d41ff5dd1/Crystal_Knight_-_Dirty_Details_3.mp4

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Platinum - ChASSitiy Problems

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I am going to tease you with My perfect ass while you're locked up in your cage for Me. You want to get hard so badly, you would do anything to be unlocked right now, but instead I'm going to tease you. I love fucking with you like this, knowing that you're so desperate and horny for Me. This is all part of your training, to be a good bitch for Me

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Ass Fetish, Legs, Orgasm Denial]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:20
    File Size: 950 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/7307f9b5bbea5/The_Mean_Girls_-_ChASSitiy_Problems.mp4

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lynda Leigh, Lucy Zara - You Deserve This

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

We know that you're a little sissy bitch, you cant deny it as your standing there with your stockings on but does that wife of yours know? I bet she doesn't. Ha look at your tiny bitch dick. It looks like a clit, what a loser you are! Lets photograph you! Good loser, maybe we should take these pictures and send it to your wife, family, friends and your boss. What do you think? Aw poor bitch doesn't like that idea does he. Haha, we love to toy with you! We should get our strap on and fuck you in your little sissy ass bitch. You are going to give us your holiday home, sign your life away to us. We want it all. If you want to keep this little secret, you need to keep us happy, bitch! Lucy & Lynda

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Humiliation, Degradation, Findom, Financial Domination, MILF, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:26
    File Size: 137 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/1df11220304e0/GlamWorship_You_Deserve_This.mp4

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Countess Crystal Knight - The Gooning State

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Edging Fetish, Mind Fuck, Tease Goddess, Body Worship, Implied Nudity, Gooning Training, Findom, Financial Domination, Sensual Domination, Cocktease, Female Supremacy, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:28:47
    File Size: 1.39 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/e623496e5118d/Crystal_Knight_-_The_Gooning_State.mp4

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lady Angelika - You Must Beg Me to Cum

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Without Me, jerking off would be no fun at all for you. Yes, you need My tease, and instructions, but, releasing should not be that easy all the time for you. Of course, you must beg Me to be allowed to cum, that is why I am going to make you edge, and tease you very hard non stop in different ways. Beg all you want, crawl like a dog, whine, cry, I do not care, because you must learn to earn that privilege, the privilege to cum when demanded. I will make it long enough for you, and will tease you a lot with My legs, and ass so much you will end up sore and panting.
    In this video I am wearing a grey mini dress, a sexy pair of glossy shiny Wolford Fatal Neon seamless pantyhose tights in color coca, and red peep toe high heel pumps.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Pantyhose Tease, Ass Fetish, Ass Tease, Crossed Leg Fetish, High Heels, Legs, Pantyhose Fetish, Upskirt Peek, Upskirt Tease, Wolford Pantyhose]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:59
    File Size: 1.39 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/61809a382ac36/Lady_Angelika_-_You_Must_Beg_Me_to_Cum.mp4

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Roxana Rae - Ruined By Roxy

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Let's play how many ways can I ruin your day! Just one isn't very fun! Two is the least that I can do to ruin you. I think three is the number for you, now let's start jerking until those balls are blue, then find out what I have planned for you..

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Ruined Orgasms, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Feet, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:17:15
    File Size: 2.46 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/72c813d01a5af/Roxana_Rae_Ruined_By_Roxy_Rae.mp4

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Princess Ellie Idol - be my little ho ho ho

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

For the first year ever I've decided to give you, my slave boy a gift: a dick in a box! Nice new toy huh? I'm going to show you how you'll be slurping cock for me. This is the gift that will keep giving back.to me & my bank account, anyway. Your face will be frosted like a gingerbread cookie; you'll be having a white Christmas this year for sure! This vid is discounted due to the slight blur from the clear wrap protection on my camera for the cumshot. Much cheaper elsewhere.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Enforced Bi, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Bisexual Encouragement, Blowjobs, Cumshots]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:31
    File Size: 510 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/3868d28c8f56f/Princess_Ellie_Idol_-_be_my_little_ho_ho_ho.mp4

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Trophy Wife Termination

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Look at you! You should be really proud of yourself you know. You managed to land yourself a hot little trophy wife. All the guys at work are just flabbergasted at how such a sexy creature could ever want to marry someone like you. You're not much to look at after all. Luckily your money makes up for what you lack in looks or personality. The part is, she wants nothing to do with your body. You've tried everything imaginable to get her to come to bed with you but she's just not into it. Suddenly, out of the blue, she comes up with this wildly sexy roleplay scenario and your cock is rock hard in seconds. You're finally going to get to land your dick deep in that pussy after all. The roleplay is super weird, but you and your hard prick don't care. Write a su1cide letter? Sure. Drink some fake poison? Whatever. You're finally going to get to fuck the hottest woman you've ever met. Then she asks you a strange question.

"How much is your life insurance policy again? Something like a million dollars?"

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Executrix, Brat Girls, Shiny Clothing, Role Play, Findom, Financial Domination]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:31
    File Size: 672 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/7f4409b7a23da/Alexandra_Snow_-_Trophy_Wife_Termination.mp4

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Ceara Lynch - Faggy White Brother

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I make a bet with my brother that he has to give me his car if I make him cum. You might think it would be physically impossible to get off with your own sister, but I know my bro better than anyone. I discovered he never deletes his browser history on the Internet. He is always looking at the kinkiest things, so now I know everything that turns him on. I tricked the poor loser into making this bet because I knew I'd win the car knowing all his little fetishes. He didn't believe at first until I peeled off my frilly white sock and demanded he sucked my toes. I could see his dick growing in his pants. Turns out that having a foot crush on your sister's feet isn't the only thing you obsess about. I didn't understand why you liked looking at so much BBC porn, but since I have a black boyfriend I assume you love to imagine my ebony Adonis licking my freshly fucked juicy pussy. Jerking to your own sister, that is fucked up. My perverted brother will be giving more than his car if he doesn't want his secrets getting out.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, BBC, Big Black Cock, Humiliation, Degradation, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Enforced Bi, Sisters, Interracial]

File info:

Duration: 00:20:12
    File Size: 656 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/927e0a42a522f/Ceara_Lynch_-_Faggy_White_Brother.mp4

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Locktober is not over!

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

With only a few days left, the fact remains: Locktober is not over! What better way to start the final countdown then by teasing your locked cock to tears and full balls blue. I have created the ultimate chastity tease and denial compilation - using the best tease scenes in such a way to create a flowing, non stop erotic tease that will break you. you may recognise some of these top selling clips - but this compilation is a new clip in itself. In the entire 31 minutes, you may not take your eyes away from My captivating and torturous tease - no matter how hard you beg for mercy or how much your prison dick aches. your helpless suffering in the cock cage is exactly what I want. Beg all you like - Locktober is not over!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Latex, Rubber, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Pantyhose, Stockings, Fishnets, Stilettos, Goddess Worship, CFNM, Female Supremacy]

File info:

Duration: 00:31:19
    File Size: 1.32 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/7abb81ffe93ed/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Locktober_is_not_over_.mp4

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Lindsey - Stroke Yourself Into Debt

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

There is so many hot women out there pushing content every single day. So many sexy women posting vanilla content of them getting fucked by thick dicks and yet you still can't stop coming here. you can't help but stroke yourself into debt. For a wallet bitch like you, nothing is hotter than paying. Nothing ever will be. you can't get that hot girl getting fucked online. you can't get Me. you can't get any woman! But, you can pay. you pay over and over again because it is all you know how. Forever stroking your loser dick further into debt.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Findom, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Bootdom, Brat Girls, Goddess Worship, Boot Domination]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:02
    File Size: 787 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/8f4ceac6a1bd3/Goddess_Lindsey_-_Stroke_Yourself_Into_Debt.mp4

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Charlotte Stokely - The Ass Wipe Special

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Oh, you think you're gonna get a lap dance at Club Charlotte? Well, all you're gonna get is an "Ass Wiping". Most guys want us to grind on their manly dicks but you want to be humiliated and you like to be treated like as ass wipe. All the girls need to know that you crave the humiliation of a girl wiping her dirty ass all over your face. You are a loser and you deserve to be degraded like this! Stroke your cock and let me use your tongue as toilet paper!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Lap Dance]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:22
    File Size: 312 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/b7c3a460183d0/Charlotte_Stokely_-_The_Ass_Wipe_Special.mp4

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mandy Flores - Double JOI

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Why jerk off solo when you can jerk it to two half naked drop gorgeous females. Of course you want some company but you have to play by our rules. Sensual yet dominating teasing, edging you to an orgasm over and over. Plan to jerk when we say jerk and cum when we say cum.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Allison Julius, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Girl-Girl]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:06
    File Size: 450 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/dc688392cb586/Mandy_Flores_-_Double_JOI.mp4

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lady Nina - Rip off - Practically invisible to me

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You SHOULD PAY ME. Its expected, its right and its what i deserve. Doesn't make you visible or relevant though. unless i decide to speak to you.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Ignore, Ignoring, Ignored, Findom, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Ripoff, Money Fetish, Boot Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:02:55
    File Size: 103 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/5eaf353654306/Lady_Nina_-_Rip_off_-_Practically_invisible_to_me.mp4