Pov Femdom Videos (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by chuan, May 13, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Christina - CEI MEGAPack Games: Not Once But 3 Times!

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming, Eat it For My Ass, A Special CEI Session) all in one file so you can watch back to back, cumming each time,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!

[Femdom, Femdom POV, POV, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Masturbation instruction, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Findom, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, JOI Fantasy]

File info:

Duration: 00:40:01
    Resolution: 854x480
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 401 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/5ca5b0de1ae8d/Goddess_Christina_-_CEI_MEGAPack_Games__Not_Once_But_3_Times.mp4

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Exquisite Goddess - Lip potion mesmerize

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You are laying down and I am leaning forward as if I was on top of you., I tell me to relax and breathe me in. You feel my perfect body on top of you, but all you can see is my face and cleavage. My lips contain a magical potion that both arouse and relax with each kiss. Even without the magic, they would arouse you because they are so full and beautiful, you would still be blown away. My whispers also calm, mesmerize, and seduce you.. For each kiss, YOU can see the cleavage of your big breasts that blow you mind even more and mesmerize me more. I can't help but sink deeper because of the sheer pleasure my lips bring with each kiss. You can see I can't take it anymore, so you say I will make me cum just with MY kisses and the pressure of MY body on top of you. I count down with each slow kiss, and when I reach zero, I give me a long, mind blowing kiss, hotter than YOU could ever imagine, You orgasm so incredibly hard and fall completely under MY spell and am mine forever

[Femdom, Femdom POV, POV, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Masturbation instruction, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Findom, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, JOI Fantasy]

File info:

Duration: 00:05:32
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File Size: 1.05 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/bb74f6ec853bb/Exquisite_Goddess_-_Lip_potion_mesmerize.mp4

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Dommebombshell - Dirt little secret series - Armpit fetish

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Hello there sub, my little addict, you never get enough, you just cant get enough, can you?? i cant blame you!!! i love control your cock, and your mind!!! especially using your weakness against you!!! look at my armpits, all sweat!! you love them, stroke for them, stroke and worship while i tease and deny your cock until the end!! you cant stop stroking, you love it, stroke, lick, worship!! dirty as you love

File info:

Duration: 00:11:50
    File Size: 408 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/28e7975f8acee/Dommebombshell_-_Dirt_little_secret_series_-Armpit_fetish.mp4

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bratty Bunny - Shiny Feet Home Wreck

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

These tits can drive any man insane. This ass, it would make any man drop to his knees, but what you want is to see are my feet and nothing else. Because I've brainwashed you, I've rewired your brain so that your cock can only experience pleasure when you're staring at my delicious feet. You're trapped in an irreversible addiction, that can only get worse, and your addiction has spiraled out of control! My feet are the best, they're all your cock craves! Because of my feet, you even stopped having sex with your wife! Can you believe what I've done to you? You can't help it, my feet's hold on you is just too powerful, you've long ago given up fighting, you know there's no escape. You can't get it up for your wife anymore but when you see my feet your cock is so hard it hurts! Oh if only she knew! Now you just obey, you stare at my feet, you jerk to my feet and you cum to my feet, over and over and again. My feet make you cum harder than you're wife's pussy ever could, don't they? Say it! Good! That's exactly what I want ! I want you to stop fucking your wife for my feet! That cock belongs to my feet, say it, my cock belongs to Bunny's feet, my cock only craves Bunny's feet, my cock only gets hard for Bunny's feet, my cock only cums for Bunny's feet, nothing else, only Bunny's feet! Good slave!

File info:

Duration: 00:10:23
    File Size: 751 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/fffdbd49bdd93/Bratty_Bunny_-_Shiny_Feet_Home_Wreck.mp4

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bratty Bunny - Gay Sissy Slut

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Your girlfriend Bratty Bunny knows your deep down secrets. You're a gay little bitch. You love to dress up in my clothes. You worship cock after cock. You can't help it. You're a gay sissy slut. I'm going to positively reinforce you into becoming the best sissy gay slut out there

File info:

Duration: 00:10:33
    File Size: 764 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/3b8dc9df88cb4/Bratty_Bunny_-_Gay_Sissy_Slut.mp4

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Princess Ellie Idol - Tsunade's Titjob No Jutsu

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You come in for your 1st pre-mission meeting since I have become the Hokage. Things have changed a bit and I've observed that shinobi do much better on their missions when they've had a "release".a sexual release. Since romantic relationships are highly discouraged for the ninjas of this village, we needed someone to be in charge of this duty. As the leader of Konoha, I'll be taking this on! Remove your pants and let's work your cock between my nice big jugs! I'll use my handjob & titjob no jutsu to make you blast your load all over my bosom!! It's for the good of the village, after all

File info:

Duration: 00:11:28
    File Size: 1.09 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c90018c7b60d1/Princess_Ellie_Idol_-_Tsunade_s_Titjob_No_Jutsu.mp4

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Miss London Lix - Too Scared To Fuck - Mental Conditioning

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

This is an incredibly powerful clip, which should only be watched if you are ready to give up on sex and accept your fate as a masturbator. Perhaps you're a virgin, perhaps you had sex once or twice many years ago.either way, you know the truth; pussy is just not for a 'man' like you. So you've come to me. The purpose of this clip is to destroy you sexually. To make you so terrified of pussy, that you never dare even try to leave the comfort of the palm of your hand again. I do this through the subtle implantation of triggers, and intense, ego destroying verbal humiliation. You're going to sexualize rejection so hard by the time I'm through with you, that the prospect of getting laid will likely do nothing for you at all. You only want to stroke. There's no crippling fear here, no shame, no inadequacy that isn't turned into a fetish. You don't have to worry about the size of your dick, or the fact you don't know how to please a woman. You just pump and cum, pump and cum. Too scared to fuck. **No effects, just straight up psychological conditioning**

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Humiliation, Degradation, Sexual Rejection, Masturbation Humiliation, Brat Girls, Blondes]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:22
    File Size: 462 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/07366676cf000/London_Lix_-_Too_Scared_To_Fuck.mp4

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Meana Wolf - All For Nothing

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You've been in chastity for many days now, aching for release. In your mind you beg for me to touch you, to caress your cock, to remove your cock cage, and gently wrap my lips around your dick. You imagine me slowly sliding my tongue around the tip of your cock. Such thoughts only brought you agonizing pain as your dick would swell..expanding against the walls of your cock cage. Day after day, after day you are left untouched.without satisfaction. You knew chastity would be tough, but you didn't think it would be this hard.and besides.I promised you the occasional reward for your good behaviour. As the weeks progress you start getting crazy.out of touch with reality. You feel my control over you becoming more and more absolute as you yearn to fuck something. Anything. You long to masturbate. But mostly.you just wish that Mistress would suck your cock. You can't think of anything else anymore. Until one day, I came up to you and handed you the key to your cock cage. "Go upstairs, undress, and wait for me" I said. You couldn't believe it. I've fucked with your head so many times now, teasing you and toying with you, but I've never given you permission to remove you chastity device. At long last I gently graze my fingers over you. You're cock is so sensitive you think you might explode. You think today is going to be your lucky day. Finally. My lips have never been closer to your cock. I touch you gently.caressing you. Each and every touch sends a wave of ecstasy through your body. Your cock has never been so hard. But something starts to feel wrong as I start to edge you, over and over and over again. "Silly slave" I say, "I'm going to make you beg to go back into chastity". And as I edge you, bringing you closer and closer and closer to that glorious moment you've waited so long for.you whisper "please mistress.please.don't.stop".
    xoxo Meana Wolf

Clip Contains: I finally release your from chastity, only to edge you over and over again until finally I destroy the orgasm you've waiting to long for. The worst orgasm of your life

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Handjob, POV Handjob, Sperm, Milking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Humiliation, Degradation, Ruined Orgasms]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:25
    File Size: 487 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/e86fb955d6ff0/Meana_Wolf_-_All_For_Nothing.mp4

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mandy Flores - Nanny Blackmail

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Everyone is asleep and its obvious you are lurking in the house trying to catch glimpses of me. do you mind the way I dress?.of course not, you always love when I sexy outfits and tease you, don't you, you little pervert, you're practically creaming in your pants when you see me like this," Your bulge in your pants is so obvious when you are around me. I know you are always beating off in your bedroom, you might as well in front of me, "its' just the two of us now, you're wife and are asleep," Hilarious how quickly you pull it.not so fast.. if you want to jerk in front of me, you jerk how I tell you to. I love the power I have over you now, making you only jerk with 1 finger as torment you with a strip tease. You really like my panties huh? I know you are stealing them to jerk off too. "I don't give a what you do as long as you keep paying me," In fact, Im going to need more money if you want to keep our little secret going."I take it from your spitting pre cum and rubbing yourself harder that you agree, boss?" you can't resist my hot pussy," If you want to see it all you have to completely agree to my terms and then Ill allow you to cum.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Humiliation, Degradation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Home Wrecker]

File info:

Duration: 00:20:19
    Resolution: 1280x720
    File Size: 933 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/b51e2962f5701/Mandy_Flores_-_Nanny_Blackmail.mp4

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Crystal Knight - The 10k Blackmail Contract

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

One year to pay it off. One year to enter into a level addiction you never thought you'd reach. Join the 10k club by coerce. Join it through a personal Blackmail (Fantasy) contract that will be the ultimate pleasure and your greatest demise. I'll give you all the details while you stroke to my body

File info:

Duration: 00:12:52
    File Size: 627 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/f617dd68944d2/Crystal_Knight_-_The_10k_Blackmail_Contract.mp4

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Christina - Day 2 Cozy With Your COCK: Twelve Days of Christina

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Ready to get cozy with that cock on Day 2? I bet you are! Seeing my hot ass yesterday really made you want to jerk and CUM! Well it's your lucky day slave. You're going to get that cock out and stroke it nice and hard for ME today. You love how it feels when Goddess allows you to stroke for her perfection don't you?! The way I tease you with my body leaves you feeling weaker and weaker each second. I'm the most adorable and irresistable sight in this festive little piece. Seeing my nipples peek out through this see thru top drives you wild! It doesn't matter what I do to you at this point you just want to kneel and obey your bratty Goddess - don't you slave?!!!

File info:

Duration: 00:07:59
    File Size: 227 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/d9f1499f795d8/G..._With_Your_COCK__Twelve_Days_of_Christina.mp4

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bratty Bunny - You Love Strap On FemDom

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I humiliate you for having a fetish of hot dominant women that wear strap-ons and like to fuck men in the ass. I shame you for being such a pervert. You like this big long thick cock between my legs don't you? It's the only thing that gets you off, huh? I know it. I love exploiting your weaknesses. Making you powerless and helpless. I love showing off my massive dick, swaying it in your face. You would do anything to see it in a man's ass, you think of it in your ass. You can't stop staring at my strap-on. It's your fetish. Women wearing strap-ons, showing you how we would use it on you.

File info:

Duration: 00:10:34
    File Size: 765 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c08b17a3c4b64/Bratty_Bunny_-_You_Love_Strap_On_FemDom.mp4

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Christina - Ride It Loser

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You're a fucking loser & I really feel like treating you like one today. Controlling your pathetic cock is so easy 4 me. Just when you think you have the slightest bit of restraint you see my hot body n lose every bit of it. I control your cock fucktard. Get used to it. I tell u when to touch it & how to touch it. Today won't be any different. But something will be.

File info:

Duration: 00:08:21
    File Size: 211 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/fba5fd141e54d/Goddess_Christina_-_Ride_It_Loser.mp4

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Divine Goddess Jessica - POV Sissy CEI

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

I know you LOVE stroking your dick but I was hoping we could do something different today. Let's just see what you like in my lingerie, I'm so curious! Maybe just a little blush, just to see. Oh. almost forgot about these heels here! I know this is terribly embarrassing for you, but hey, you get to stroke don't you? C'mon, just humor me here. One more thing. if you could just throw your legs up over your head that would be great. I won't judge you, I swear

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowing, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Forced Crossdressing, Humiliation, Degradation]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:48
    File Size: 242 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/6e06ef36af143/Goddess_Jessica_-_POV_Sissy_CEI.mp4

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Violet Doll - Slap It

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Back to stroke your dick? You're such a jerk junky! Beat it any harder & it might fall off. I think you need a bit of discipline. You're gonna have to embrace a little pain for Me.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, CBT, Ball Abuse, CBT Instruction, Ball Abuse]

File info:

Duration: 00:18:23
    File Size: 743 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/d4e30ec730f69/Violet_Doll_-_Slap_It.mp4

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Princess Ashley - Look But Don't Touch

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Worship with your eyes ONLY, no touching. That means no rubbing, no stroking, no teasing your cock with your hands at all! You need to learn to appreciate the PRIVILEGE of jerking to My clips. It's not something you are entitled to. Sit on your hands as I brutally tease you in this tiny black bikini. I want you writhing and crying out in agony and I relentlessly fuck with you. Such a denied little bitch. Bet you'll be a thousand times more appreciative the next time I allow you to stroke yourself to a mind-blowing orgasm!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Bikini, Body Worship, Brat Girls, Goddess Worship, Masturbation Denial, No Stroking, No Touching, Orgasm Denial, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:12
    File Size: 352 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/cb40c1b435b92/Princess_Ashley_-_Look_But_Don_t_Touch.mp4

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Enlightenment

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

Captivated by My dominant beauty, you are on your knees begging to be My slave. I am the light, the Goddess of your dreams and you need to surrender all to become Mine. Jerk away as you stare at My endless perfection, touch and stroke that hard cock exactly according to My instructions boy. Becoming weaker, focus on My voice, let My words fill your mind as My tease fills your balls. Repeat after Me: "I am Yours, Goddess Kim, I am Yours, Goddess Kim"... Good boy. I want your body, I want your mind, I want to own your cock - now give it all to Me. Sacrifice for My pleasure. Prove it to Me: I own your manhood.

Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom, Latex, Legs, Fishnets, Ass Tease, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship, high Heel Worship, Female Supremacy, Orgasm Control, Female Domination

File info:

Duration: 00:09:01
    File Size: 247 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/f2bc2bc736e1e/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Enlightenment.mp4

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Smoking Cum Control

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

In moments of My tease, your cock is hard and soon erupting out of control. This is no good, Smoke slave! I command you follow My Smoke cum control training and give in to Me all the way. Watch My smoking tease completely naked and on your knees before Me. your jerk off instruction begins with you begging for mercy - you soon feel the excitement building up as I light My cigarette but I command you to let go of all control you attempt to hold on to. Let go, give in, become My mindless Smoke drone and hang on to every smoky word that passes My perfect lips. Ordering you how to stroke as I Smoke, just to the edge until you have given in completely. Only then, once you are lost in Me, will I give you the command to cum. your journey has begun, forever addicted and craving your Smoking Goddess. Good Smoke slave.

Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Smoking Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction, Edging, Cum Command, Orgasm Control, PVC/Vinyl, Mouth Fetish, Lipstick Fetish, Femdom, Goddess Worship, Glove Fetish, Chain smoking, JOI

File info:

Duration: 00:15:46
    File Size: 736 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/534e75639e0c8/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Smoking_Cum_Control.mp4

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bratty Bunny - CumCycle

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

"cum eating and cum play instruction clip, centered around playing with and eating a saved load. Tell me that you know I have always wanted to eat my cum, but never been horny enough to go through with it after I cum. So the only way to actually go through with it is to make sure I'm still horny when eating my cum. The way to do this is by eating a saved load. Tell me you want to make sure I'm super-horny for cum by getting me to play with the saved load. Then proceed to give me detailed cum-play instructions (including at least 1 cum facial) in whatever way you want with the saved load, while jerking off to stay horny. Then at the end, tell me to swallow it all down and cum into the container to save a load for the next time, putting me in an endless cycle of cum play and cum eating."

File info:

Duration: 00:15:15
    File Size: 459 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/cc37ae06e652a/Bratty_Bunny_-_CumCycle.mp4