Pov Femdom Videos (daily Update)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by chuan, May 13, 2017.

1. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bratty Bunny - Smoked Into Chastity

[​IMG]

Screens:

[​IMG]

You've been locked up for me and you've come to ask for your key back and buy a findom clip or chastity tax and get a release. But I have other plans. This clip plays Similar to my Smoke the weed clip, this starts out with some innocent smoking. Later to reveal this was laced with some mind-altering substance. You'll be paying close attention to my feet and toes. They seem to have a great effect on you. Inhale hard and exhale. Breathe deep that Smoke. I'll move you to a foot conditioning erotic mind control. We'll move deeper into some pussy panty tease and denial. Working my way through your mind and making it mush. You'll soon be begging to stay in chastity and want to still be controlled by me. To still pay your tax. If was your idea all along, right slave? A puppet for me, that you've always wanted to be. You're going to worship me all night in your cage. No release for you. Just another mind melting Goddess session

[Femdom, Femdom POV, POV, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Masturbation instruction, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Findom, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, JOI Fantasy]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:14
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Format: mp4
    File Size: 886 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/882b9064e6583/Bratty_Bunny_-_Smoked_Into_Chastity.mp4

2. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Car Boot slave

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Walking you around at the end of My leash was fun - but now My boots are scuffed and dirty. It is your lucky job to clean and shine them as you kneel before Me like a little leashed pet. Beg Me, bitch. you are humiliated having to beg to lick My boots, you know how much of an honour it is. Look at you - naked and chained with your tongue stuck out and panting for My boots. Lick My soles! The dirt on My boots is a delicacy to you. Looking down on you sucking My long heel and gagging on the tips of My boots makes Me smile, amused. I taunt you as I press down on My pedals, rubbing and pumping with My boots. you wish it was your face, or your dick, don't you? Haha, well you are going to be licking these clean too, scraping the divine dirt off these pedals with your tongue and cleaning My car inside out like the slave you are! Now get in My boot

[ Femdom, Femdom POV, POV, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Masturbation instruction, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Findom, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, JOI Fantasy ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:13:36
    File Size: 920 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c8321a01f52d9/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Car_Boot_slave.mp4

3. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Crystal Knight - My Family-Owned Slave - Devotion to the MAX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You don't just serve me. You serve all the women in my family.
    "Ownership Please tease and instruct that my destiny is being fulfilled by my service to You and Your family. i feel such a surge of pride knowing You and Your famlly use me like their lil beta boi. When You said You had not had a better spa experience than over Christmas with Your Mom, that I tributed, i literally ran and put on Your panties to feel Your ownership. That the fantasy is becoming reality as i recognize that i am truly owned by You. I realized recently that i love You soooo much now, Your guidance and Superiority is truly embedded on my soul. Thank You for all You do...."

[ Femdom, Femdom POV, POV, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Masturbation instruction, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Findom, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, JOI Fantasy ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:15:39
    File Size: 711 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/48d85485dd964/Crystal_Knight_-_My_Family-Owned_Slave_-_Devotion_to_the_MAX.mp4

4. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Danielle Maye - Panty Sniffing Brother

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Caught you at it again! What are you doing in my room, holding my panties if you're not being a dirty little wanker! Remember last time I caught you up to no good, I took out my big strap on and fucked that little asshole.REMEMBER..! Seeing as your sniffing my panties, why don't you come and sniff the real thing, through my knickers of course. Oh and one other thing you have to have my big cock in your mouth whilst you sniff. Hats right my big strap on is coming back out to play little brother. This time to make you gag you dirty little wanker.

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Strapon, Dildo, Pegging, Step Sisters, Domination, Horny Sister, Sister Brother Fantasy, Step Brother ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:07:54
    File Size: 866 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/17e669bb7bdf3/Danielle_Maye___Panty_Sniffing_Brother.mp4

5. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Ball busted by girl next door

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So if your bossy neighbour is such a bitch, why are you so attracted to Her? And what are you doing in Her house anyway? Who would ever say the girl next door has a whip in Her wall unit and uses Her pretty feminine high heels to make men Her bitch. She knows no man could stand Her challenge - not even you. Go on then prove it, spread your legs apart and I'll show you that you are just a weak bitch who will be begging for mercy. With My pink glittery sandals, I'll destroy your "balls of steel" and Cru.sh your nuts under My platform sole. you will be another loser on your knees at My feet, kissing them and begging for My whip lashes. Count them down as I crack My whip on your body - just a piece of meat for the girl net door

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Female Supremacy, CBT, High Heel Domination, Denim Jeans, Verbal Humiliation ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:09:03
    File Size: 550 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/a0b6ddbee1518/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Ballbusted_by_Girl_Next_Door.mp4

6. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Pinned Under My Ass

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You know, I haven't spent nearly enough time with my ass on your face. I really do enjoy facesitting. It can either be a plentiful reward for a good slave, or a brutal punishment for a bad one. I could sensually and gracefully parch above your face. I could let you have access to my most intimate parts with only a thin pair of panties between your nose and my pussy. On the other hand, I could ram my ass into your nose and mouth. I could apply pressure in a way that makes you unable to breath or speak. I could take all control from you by just sitting and grinding away at my own pleasure. There are lots of options when it comes to landing my perfect ass on your unworthy face.

Which method have your earned?

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:09:18
    File Size: 546 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c1ffa218473a0/Alexandra_Snow_-_Pinned_Under_My_Ass.mp4

7. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Princess Ellie Idol - Wife Stolen And Cock Ridden By An Assassin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Surprise! You've been shot by your wife's girlfriend! I decide not to fuck you like my other victims.until you change my mind by shooting me twice that is. Suddenly you seem a lot more manly. Unfortunately, not only did you miss my vitals, but the rest of the bullets are in YOU. Your wife will have no problem patching me up, though. In fact, she's watching now! Wave! We're on the FFA webcam network where women all over the world can watch live while our girls take guys out and ride them until their hearts stop, which is soon for you. I'm going to make your heart pump until it can't any longer. Then, once you croak, I'll cum loud and proud! LOUD AND PROUD!!

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Virtual Sex, POV Sex, Executrix, Home Wrecker, Role Play, Shiny Clothing ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:10:05
    File Size: 632 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/48fdf8c108d91/Ellie_Idol_-_Wife_Stolen_And_Cock_Ridden_By_An_Assassin.mp4

8. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Goddess Harley - Leave The Gene Pool

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Did you ever wonder why you have this fetish for licking the dirt off the bottom of shoes? Its because nature wants you to leave the gene pool. You are obviously a worthless, pathetic loser and you need to be prevented from ever reproducing. If your instinct when you see a hot girl is to check out her shoes then you are not a real man. A real man will be driven to fuck a woman, not grovel at her feet asking to kiss her shoes. You are lower than an amoeba. Even amoebas do two things. They eat and reproduce. But you dont even reproduce. So you are lower than the low and a freak of nature for the rest of my friends to laugh at

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Footdom, Foot Domination ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:07:02
    Resolution: 1280x720
    File Size: 419 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/c834595a19676/Goddess_Harley_-_Leave_The_Gene_Pool.mp4

9. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Lady Nina - Intense Visual Body Worship

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have a very special plan for you today, slave. Call it training, call it a treat, its both. As I'm draped in this extremely tight outfit. You're going to follow my instructions in order to please me, as you always should be. Obedience is hot.

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Slut Training, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Shiny Clothing, Hands Free ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:09:49
    File Size: 407 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/a2e9b1e4323bf/lady_nina_intense_visual_body_worship.mp4

10. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Natashas Bedroom - Schadenfreude

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is wrong to feel pleasure at the suffering of another person? Is it morally reprehensible that I feel so much joy when I humiliate and torture you? Who cares. The world you enter when you watch my videos is MY world. You're operating under my rules. When it's between you and me, the only true virtue is my pleasure.
    Suffer for me, little boy. Make your life even more pathetic. Sink deeper into your loser existence. Learn to take pleasure in your own suffering. I've got some humiliation instructions, some JOI, plenty of brainwashing, and several long term goals as training tools today. It's so easy to fall deeper in the abyss when I'm your guide.

Your single job is to obey as I extract every bit of joy possible from your worthless existence.

It gives you pleasure to suffer for me, too, doesn't it? You're fulfilling a higher purpose. When the emotional, sexual, and physical torment is too much, just remember: it's all for me. That is reward enough

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Verbal Humiliation ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:17:19
    File Size: 605 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/ff8b904e89ecb/Natashas_Bedroom_-_Schadenfreude.mp4

11. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Smothered Ass Worship slave

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kneel in submission before Me. Worship My divine pantyhose legs and feet you are so addicted to. Today I am introducing you to your new duty as My slave. Spread your knees and show Me My property for inspection. So horny and excited to serve and worship Me! Crawl over to the couch and get into position. you are just an objectified slave, humiliated and degraded into a simple cushion for My amazing ass. Sniff, kiss and worship in awe as I sway My ass in your unworthy face. Beg for mercy and kiss My sole. Haha, your fate is sealed as My personal cushion and I will use you exactly like one. My ass smothering your face, squashing you as I sit down all the way. My ass is literally breathtaking and you will be subjected to My power and serve as My cushion for as long as I desire

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Smothering, Smother, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, Ass Smother, Pantyhose Domination, Human cushion, PVC/Vinyl, Goddess Worship, Stilettos, Breath play ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:13:30
    File Size: 689 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/7e4b3ae8ea5d5/Young_Goddess_Kim_Smothered_Ass_Worship_slave.mp4

12. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Bratty Bunny - Latex and Loubs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looks at my hot latex. Look at my red bottoms. A match made in heaven, just for GODDESS. Shiny, tight rubber around my tight body. Sexy Louboutins on my feet. You love watching Goddess be sexy and powerful in these fetish items. You get weak and helpless for me. You get down where you belong and you worship this perfect being.

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Latex, Rubber, High Heels, Highly Arched Feet, Goddess Worship, Fetish Clothing ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:11:20
    File Size: 818 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/9b054a8de2ceb/Bratty_Bunny_-_Latex_and_Loubs.mp4

13. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Servant Beneath Goddess Kim's Boots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You are My servant, I mainly use you to clean My house and anything else I may require of you. I keep you locked in chastity to enforce My rule and order and to prevent any distractions from your job. As you are sweeping the floor I walk in unexpected. This floor is holy - blessed by My divine boots, so you should be doing much more than simply sweeping! Kiss the ground I walk on, lick it! Follow My command as I tower above you and lead you on your knees crawling behind My boots. Being beneath My boot sole is a priceless honor. Once you crawl closer and obediently start worshiping every inch, you soon feel yourself floating in boot worm heaven. My ass is right above your unworthy face, you beg to kiss it but that privilege is earned. Kiss My boots while I whip you into the kind of begging I find pleasing. Not good enough, the only way you get to worship My ass is by being My personal cushion for the rest of the day. Tightly trapped beneath My ass. Serve and Worship your Supreme Goddess

File info:
    Duration: 00:16:32
    File Size: 904 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/acc15610bc2cf/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Servant_Beneath_Goddess_Kim_s_Boots.mp4

14. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Neighbour's Fantasy Turned Reality

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You finally got the courage to come over and introduce yourself as My neighbour from across the road. I don't have time for your small talk. Annoyed, I let you in and lead you to My office. you are so curious, looking around and thinking I don't notice you staring at My outfit. you spot a pair of handcuffs sticking out My drawer and ask Me about them. I decide to teach you a lesson. Try them on! I'll help you, don't worry - they are just for play. you are soon struggling in the tight handcuffs and begging for Me to unlock them. I'm not going to, not until you confess the real reason you came over. Every little detail. This obsession you have developed with Me, the fantasies, confess them all now! I verbally humiliate you as I taunt you with My beauty and shiny boots. you are so weak you drop to your knees and beg for Me to make My suggestions your orders, like next time I arrive home in My car you must crawl across the street and kneel beneath Me to lick My boot soles clean. If you ever see Me around, at the mall or in the road you must always drop to your knees no matter who sees you or how humiliating it is. you crawl behind My boots, kissing and licking My heels. you can't wait to lick My dirty boot soles. your fantasy has turned into reality!

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, PVC-Vinyl, Hundcuffs, Shiny Fetish, Verbal Humiliation ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:14:04
    File Size: 995 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/794d62e5e33e7/Goddess_Kim_-_Neighbour_s_Fantasy_Turned_Reality.mp4

15. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Dommebombshell - CLEAVAGE and BURP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HELLO BURP ADDICT, WORSHIP MY DEEP CLEAVAGE WHILE I BURP AND TEASE YOU

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Burping, Burp, Burp Fetish, Teasing, Tease And Denial ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:07:04
    File Size: 310 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/8e3216a7f2371/Dommebombshell___CLEAVAGE_and_BURP.mp4

16. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Mandy Flores - The Last Ride

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The idea is pretty close to the "Last Ride" clip - but it would be from the victim's point of view. It would be 10 mins. or so, without an opening office scene, so the whole clip is in that dark but well-lit execution room. Only props necessary are a , handcuffs, ball gag and blindfold. Same outfit - gorgeous black bra, pantyhose, garter belt. Throughout the clip, especially before the sex scene when you're standing before me, you twirl the ends of your hair in your fingers as you talk. You come into the room, say hi and introduce yourself as Mandy, the executionist at FFA. You tell me I've been ordered to be executed today - no backstory is necessary - but because you enjoy your job so much, you want to do it the fun way, and that means extracting a sperm sample from me for your trophy collection. So you tell me you're going to hang me as I climax during sex with you. You order me to sit down, put my hands behind my back, and we hear that delicious click-click of handcuffs. Then you tell me that you don't want to hear me beg or protest during my last moments, so you strap a ball-gag on me.. This is all POV, so I get a glorious moment of looking down your bra. You put a condom on me so you can capture my last contribution to this world. And then you get on top of me, obviously very close to the camera, and seductively put the rope around me (the camera). At some point about here, you take your bra off and go topless for the rest of the clip. So then we have sex as you're looking closely at me and yanking on the rope as we go. You come first (ladies first, of course), and then you look me directly in the eyes as you tighten the rope further and I choke while you're still yanking on the rope. You "shush" me as I start to struggle, and you tell me there is no escape. After I , like in the LR clip, you remove the now-used condom and dangle it as a trophy in front of the camera and say something like "Another one for my collection." At the very end, as a gesture of respect, like how people shut the eyelids of a just-passed body, you slip a blindfold over the camera lens, say something like "Good night, darling," blow me a kiss.

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Executrix, POV Blowjob, Blowjob, Virtual Sex, POV, Forced Orgasm, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sex, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Cowgirl, Domination ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:13:31
    File Size: 801 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/7974baf69b8ce/Mandy_Flores_-_The_Last_Ride.mp4

17. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Crystal Knight - Seduced By Spider Woman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You've always fantasized about this and it's finally happening. You're caught in my web and you're spending tonight with me . I have a secret fetish. I love teasing men with my body and making them jerk off to me. You're my next play-toy. You're going to stroke it really hard for my curves in this skin tight suit. Days of fighting crime and saving the world are tiring, I need a little fun in my life and teasing you is exactly what's on my mind. I want to do this constantly; and, whenever I do I'll just come find you and make you stroke it again for me

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Cocktease, Body Worship, Role-Play, Spiderwpman, Superhero Fetish, Cum Countdown, Mind Fuck, Sensual Goddess, Tease Goddess, Dirty Talk ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:12:52
    File Size: 625 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/6315601d11683/Crystal_Knight_-_Seduced_By_Spider_Woman.mp4

18. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Violet Doll - Cha Ching

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hey perverts. This is an easy training video that even the most simple minded of you fools can manage. Just watch this video closely. Listen to My voice, admire My captivating beauty, My exquisite curves. When you hear the trigger sound, tribute $5. That's it! A nearly effortless sub training task for you drooling dummies, and you get to enjoy My gorgeous presence while completing. Brownie points for the good boys who complete the 3 bonus tasks as well

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Findom, Financial Domination, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Mind Fuck ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:18:09
    Resolution: 1280x720
    File Size: 281 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/ba82747828d64/Violet_Doll_-_Cha_Ching.mp4

19. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Harley LaVey - Stroke for my Shiny Bikini

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They say that mens eyes are drawn to shiny things. But wait until you see this skimpy shiny bikini draped over my tight body. You can't resist stroking your cock to me, imagining this bikini dropping to the floor.

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Bikini, Cum Countdown ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:15:28
    File Size: 2.19 GB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/22781cfe04a95/Harley_LaVey_-_Stroke_for_my_Shiny_Bikini.mp4

20. chuan

chuan Well-Known Member

Princess Ellie Idol - Terms Of Service

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You're in trouble. See, you've been a terrible slave lately for me. I give you a false chance to make up for it by kissing my leather boots and you even half ass that! What did I ever see in you? Unlucky for you, you didn't read the fine print in our slave contract. In the terms of service, it says the only way out of the contract is your execution. I'm well prepared, as I've brought my . I throw the rope over your head and tighten it around your neck. As I sadistically pull tighter, I list off the ways you've been a terrible sub. The less you can breathe, the wetter I get. For the first time in your life, you've managed to turn me on. Choking you gives me such pleasure, but not as much as cracking your windpipe and letting you d.1.e on my floor

[ Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Executrix, Glove Fetish, Leather Fetish, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation ]

File info:
    Duration: 00:10:01
    File Size: 866 MB

[​IMG]

https://k2s.cc/file/0c14579a5f34b/Ellie_Idol_-_Terms_Of_Service.mp4