Roped Beauties (BDSM Bondage)

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by gastroljor1986, Nov 26, 2015.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Girl Next Door Bondage - CN-Forget diner! Tie me up, bend me over and pull my pantyhose down
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Category: BONDAGE

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

File Name : Girl Next Door Bondage - CN-Forget diner! Tie me up, bend me over and pull my pantyhose down
    Runtime : 00:14:22
    File Size : 324 MB
    Resolution : 960x540

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://k2s.cc/file/4ca67550bc139/Gi...__bend_me_over_and_pull_my_pantyhose_down.mp4
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Girl Next Door Bondage - Don't believe him! I am right here next to him! Tied up with a sock stuffed in my Mmmmmph
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : Girl Next Door Bondage - Don't believe him! I am right here next to him! Tied up with a sock stuffed in my Mmmmmph
    Runtime : 00:13:06
    File Size : 295 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/2501ff9e8638b/Gi...Tied_up_with_a_sock_stuffed_in_my_Mmmmmph.mp4

3. gastroljor1986

Girl Next Door Bondage - Oh My God! I am tied up and gagged! You're not really the plumber, are you
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Related Categories: GARTER & STOCKINGS, BIG TITS

File Name : Girl Next Door Bondage - Oh My God! I am tied up and gagged! You're not really the plumber, are you
    Runtime : 00:16:08
    File Size : 362 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/5aeafb0f464aa/Gi...d__You_re_not_really_the_plumber__are_you.mp4

4. gastroljor1986

Katee and Ally want to be belted
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Literally, that was the subject of an email I received from these two girls from the Ukraine. There is trouble in their home country, and they managed to sneak away to the Netherlands, only to find that they are not allowed to work here. With no money and nowhere to go, they almost lost all hope, until they heard about ChastityBabes.com Castings. That news is surely spreading fast in Amsterdam foreigner circles, I can�t believe it! Katee and Ally (names changed) were nervous when they arrived in the studio, but I soon found out they weren�t here for just the money. These two girls are incredibly submissive! They really want to please, and the most important thing for them is that people like them. Well, I like them in tall metal collars and chain style chastity belts, that�s for sure! Both girls are absolutely gorgeous with flawless bodies!

File Name : Katee and Ally want to be belted
    Runtime : 00:03:43
    File Size : 143 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/5d13fd665a362/Katee_and_Ally_want_to_be_belted.wmv

5. gastroljor1986

NeoSteel belt Isabel Dean dealing with it
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Locked in the NeoSteel belt under her colorful dress, Isabel managed to stumble to the bed in the studio. She would have to try to find a way to deal with this situation for the next 12 hours. That was going to be hard, because the NeoSteel belt is too small for her, causing the two fairly big nylon plugs to be pushed into her very deep! Isabel soon took off the dress again, to inspect her predicament, all the while commenting on her situation. She couldn�t believe she had just put two plugs inside herself that were now locked in for 12 hours! �What have I got myself into?�, she kept saying�

File Name : NeoSteel belt Isabel Dean dealing with it
    Runtime : 00:05:35
    File Size : 215 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/9737987729c94/NeoSteel_belt_Isabel_Dean_dealing_with_it.wmv

6. gastroljor1986

Old School Ties By Steve Villa - ADC-Stuffing her full figured girl friend's mouth with her own panties
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dixie brings her best friend Michelle(Vicious Vamp) over to her boyfriend's new house. When Michelle tells Dixie that she needs to use the lady's room, Dixie starts to tell her where to go. But Michelle cuts her off by telling that she already knows where it is. This surprises Dixie since the house is brand new and she does not recall Michelle ever being here. Then while Michelle is away, Dixie finds a pair of panties tucked in a cushion of her boyfriend's sofa. All of a sudden, Dixie figures things out. Michelle knows where the lady's room is because she has been here. Not only that, since her panties were found in the sofa, Dixie is sure that Michelle, her best friend, is fucking her boyfriend. Dixie tells Michelle that she wants to show her something in one of the bedroom. But when they get there, Dixie jumps her and wrestles her to the floor. She brings out rope and starts tying Michelle up. But instead of being distressed, Michelle starts to get turned on instead, Then once Dixie has her tied up, she confronts Michelle with the found panties. At first Michelle denies everything, but Dixie doesn't believe her. To shut Michelle up, Dixie stuffs the found panties in her mouth and then wraps tape around her face and over her mouth to gag her. Now Michell is very turned and this really angers Dixiesince she was expecting Michelle to be remorseful. Instead, she start to antagonize Dixie and even admits to fucking her boyfriend. This causes Dixie to go into a rage and to get back at Michelle, she wants to humiliate her. She does this by pulling her great big boobs out of her bra and hogtying her with a tight crotch rope also tied between her legs. She then leaves her former best friend bouncing her big tits on the floor as she struggles bound and gagged. A short time later, Dixie's boyfriend arrives. He is not surprised to find Michelle like this. It turns out he and Michelle came up with this plan for Dixie to find the panties so will get mad and tie Michelle up.. Being tied up by another girl has always been Michelle's fantasy.

Category: BBW BDSM

Related Categories: BBW, BONDAGE

File Name : Old School Ties By Steve Villa - ADC-Stuffing her full figured girl friend's mouth with her own panties
    Runtime : 00:17:20
    File Size : 390 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/758734967a3b7/Ol..._girl_friend_s_mouth_with_her_own_panties.mp4

7. gastroljor1986

Old School Ties By Steve Villa - Christina Carter-Do you have to tie me so tight
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taken from the mall, Christina was forced to take off her dress. Now dressed in only her girdle, stockings and high heels, she is taken to a garage and forced to sit on the floor. She protests as the man starts to tie her up with rope. She complains that he is tying her too tight. But the man doesn't pay any attention to her. After he ties her elbows tightly together, he wads up a torn dish cloth. "No, you dont need to gag me!" Christina pleads as he stuffs it in her mouth. Then to keep her from spitting it out, he wraps medical tape tightly around her face. Now with Christina tied tight and muffled, he leaves her so he can go empty her bank account. Christina tests the ropes. They are tight and she is not going anywhere. She shakes her head, hoping to loosen the gag. When she realizes she is totally helpless, she wishes she hadn't lied to him about her account number. So later when he returns, Christina is not surprised that he is angry with her. As he starts to untie her ankles, the man tells her that going to take her into the bedroom to pay for her lie. Christina sequels through the gag as he lifts her over his shoulder. She bucks and kicks as he carries her away.

Related Categories: GIRDLES

File Name : Old School Ties By Steve Villa - Christina Carter-Do you have to tie me so tight
    Runtime : 00:08:25
    File Size : 189 MB
    Resolution : 654x480

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/6bc047034e508/Ol...ina_Carter-Do_you_have_to_tie_me_so_tight.mp4

8. gastroljor1986

Old School Ties By Steve Villa - Darby gagged with her own panties
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A man forces Darby into the bathroom. First he makes her take off her panties so he can stuff them in her mouth to gag her.. Then he ties her up with several pair of pantyhose and leaves her struggling bound and gagged while he robs the place. Darby is tied up and gagged on screen in this video.

File Name : Old School Ties By Steve Villa - Darby gagged with her own panties
    Runtime : 00:10:18
    File Size : 231 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/3e9e3b6f3ce96/Ol...Villa_-_Darby_gagged_with_her_own_panties.mp4

9. gastroljor1986

Old School Ties By Steve Villa - MILF next door bound gagged & stashed in the spare room
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After breaking in and finding Manell was home alone, the man dragged her into the back spare room. He put her in the closet and tied her tight with rope that he brought along just in case. When Manell would not shut up, he was also prepared for that. First he stuffed a pair of panties in her mouth and then wrapped some white tape he also brought along, tightly around her face to gag Manell. Once she was left alone, Manell tried to move her arms, but they would not budge. She shook her head and twisted it around to see if she could work the tape loose. But that too was not going anywhere and all she could do is whimper muffled sounds. The rope was painful as it cut into her skin, but Manell knew she had to find a way to get help. Her only choice was to roll out of the closet and try to get to the sliding glass door. This proved to be very difficult and she only made it halfway when the man returned. He told her that she wasn't going anywhere until he had some fun. When he then bent her over, lifted her ass in the air and pulled down her panty girdle. Manell knew just what kind of fun he was planning to have with her.

Related Categories: MILF

File Name : Old School Ties By Steve Villa - MILF next door bound gagged & stashed in the spare room
    Runtime : 00:12:18
    File Size : 274 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/9468fcb713e09/Ol..._bound_gagged___stashed_in_the_spare_room.mp4

10. gastroljor1986

Ashley Renee Bondage Clips - Steve Villa & Ashley Renee in SMOULDER
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ashley has got herself into some real trouble and needs to be punished. So she finds herself dressed in tight latex and tied up tight with rope. When she starts to complain that she is bound too tight, her mouth is stuffed with a great big ball gag that is also strapped around her neck. She is then hogtied and left to struggle on the bed. But later, things get worse when a rubber mask is put over her head and face. Her mouth is then stuffed with panties and a leather gag is strapped over her mouth to help muffle her complaints. Ashley moans through the gag as she squirms on the bed. Not only is the rope tied tight, but the latex skirt and top are also extremely tight and she can hardly breathe through nose holes of the mask. Later she does get some relief when the latex top is unzipped. Now she is left with her tits bouncing about as she struggles, bound and gagged.

960 * 540 mp4 format

For more visit me at my website www.ashleyrenee.com
    or my playroom website : www (DOT) ashleysplayroom (DOT) com

Related Categories: LATEX, DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, ROPE BONDAGE, MALE DOMINATION, MILF

Keywords: ashley, ashley renee, ashleyrenee, steve villa, stuffing gag, rubber hood, rubber, gummi, hood, struggling, ballgag, humiliation, big boobs, bouncing boobs, housewife

File Name : Ashley Renee Bondage Clips - Steve Villa & Ashley Renee in SMOULDER
    Runtime : 00:11:04
    File Size : 249 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/46c90f99569d5/As..._-_Steve_Villa___Ashley_Renee_in_SMOULDER.mp4

11. gastroljor1986

Captive Chrissy Marie - Ball Tied Mummification (Challenge Only)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been dared to do an escape challenge that is most certainly unbeatable, but in good spirits I decide to take it on anyway, how bad can it really be? I was told I could stay in my skinny jeans, tight sweater and white ankle socks this time to protect my skin, which is a rare treat as it's usually insisted that I'm mummified in the nude! Tape is wrapped around my ankles securing them together, then my thighs are taped up to my torso. Next he taped my wrists together behind my back before starting to tape my calves up against my thighs, then starts wrapping the tape all the way around my body, up and down several times until I'm bound into a tight ball from ankles to shoulders. (Taping is off screen but partly shown in the behind the scenes version of this clip-see below)

At this point I can already tell that this is even tougher than I had imagined it would be! I can hardly move at all and struggle to keep my balance. The scene starts as Master Matt informs that I'm going to be gagged with a dirty pair of socks from my hamper, and I shake my head no and refuse to open my mouth, but in the end I know there is no way around it and I submit, opening my mouth wide for him to pack two whole socks into until my mouth is held open from being stuffed so darn full! He wraps the duct tape around my head several times as I mmpphh and grunt, in complete disbelief of how tight he gagging me for just an escape challenge! He goes on to tell me that he is giving my only 10 minutes to escape from my predicament, or else he is going to leave me alone to endure an even worse one!

He lays me on my side and I start to struggle as hard as I can, pulling on the tape, trying with all my might to unbend my legs, but just as I had dreaded the tape doesn't budge at all! I try to move and roll around only to realize I am quite immobilized in this ball tied, I can barely squirm an inch! Master Matt steps in and helps me turn onto my back, thinking that perhaps it will help me make some more progress, but I just continue to frantically gag talk to him that he has gotten me into an impossible challenege and there is no way I'll be able to escape! He just keeps playing his game and tells me it's a damn shame he can't understand a word I'm saying! I mmmpphh as loudly and angrily as possible towards him as he teases me in my helplessness! He tickles my socked feet to show off that I can't even do anything about it! I just laugh and scream through my gag. He tells me he is going to add to the challenge that if I don't escape he is going to remove my socks and tickle my bare feet. He knows how much I hate tickling and this really pisses me off, I was almost ready to give up but now I'm determined to fight and struggle until the very end! Unfortunately by this point my time is running short and I haven't got a plan or idea of how to get out of this mess. Will I be able to escape? I think it's more likely I'll be stuck in this inescapable mummification, tickle tortured, then left to suffer and struggle for an undisclosed amount of time! I hope I think of something quick!

Get 7 extra minutes of behind the scenes footage for only $2 more here: Ball Tied Mummification Challenge (BTS Version)

(This clip was a CUSTOM VIDEO commission - RUNTIME 14 minutes & 50 seconds)

Related Categories: MUMMIFICATION, STRUGGLING, TAPE BONDAGE, GAG TALK, TAPEGAGGED

Keywords: chrissy marie, bound, taped up, mummified, ball tie, sock gagged, duct tape, gagging, mouth packing, ankle socks, jeans, struggle, tickling, barefoot, stuck

File Name : Captive Chrissy Marie - Ball Tied Mummification (Challenge Only)
    Runtime : 00:21:36
    File Size : 960 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/e481304af7332/Ca..._Ball_Tied_Mummification__Challenge_Only_.mp4

12. gastroljor1986

Captive Chrissy Marie - She Should Have Just Gone To Work
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chrissy is an arrogant and self-centered high paid businesswoman who is at home and is just about to leave for work when she hears a knock at her door. She opens the door to find our villain who is pretending to be a gas company employee who is stopping by to check for gas leaks, but it�s really just a front for his burglary enterprise. She seems rushed and doesn't really want to listen to the guy, but he tells her that he needs to go in and check for leaks and that it could be very dangerous if he doesn't. She sighs obviously bothered by him but decides to let him in and tells him to hurry up so she can go to work. He comes in and proceeds to get to work. However he needs Chrissy to leave so that he can get on with stealing her possessions. He starts off by asking if anyone else is home. Chrissy naively doesn't think anything of this question and responds with a no and that her husband is away on a long business trip. He then tells her that this job is going to take a while and that she can go to work and that his services are free and there will be no bill from the gas company. She impatiently tells him that there is no way she is leaving a shady character like him in her house alone. This puts off the villain since he is used to robbing homes when no one is there and now he is stuck with Chrissy watching his every move. That's okay, our villain has a plan for every contingency and brought some items to help him get her out of his way so that he can get on with his business. Chrissy sits on the couch crosses her legs, complaining the whole time about how stupid this whole thing is and that she is in a hurry and is pretty much just being a huge bitch to the villain. He decides he's going to have to incapacitate Chrissy and tie her up so that he can get to what he came there for!

He tells her he thinks he found the problem. She responds with a "FINALLY!" and gets up from the couch to go see. He points out the fake problem so that she will look in closer. As she does this our villain has a perfect opportunity to grab her from behind and clamp a white rag over her mouth and nose. Chrissy struggles ferociously until the chemicals slowly calm her and her eyes roll back in her head as she slowly falls to sleep. He sets her down on the floor and gets right to business, binding her arms behind her back with white rope and ties her legs at the ankles. Just as he about to start tying her legs above the knees she starts to stir and wake up. He realizes he must not have dosed her enough so he quickly grabs his white cloth and applies it to her face again as she struggles then slowly falls back to sleep. Once she is out again he quickly finishes tying her legs above the knees and adds a few pieces of duct tape over her mouth to keep her quiet. He goes about his business of robbing the place but soon after he leaves Chrissy slowly starts to wake up again. She is very angry at her predicament and struggles mightily, angrily mmmmphhh-ing through her gag. How dare anyone tie up this rich businesswoman! She struggles hard and becomes quite noisy so the villain returns and decides to add some more rope to teach her a lesson. He ties he around the chest as she squirms and angrily bitches at the villain through her tapegagged mouth. After he finishes tying her he says that he thinks he likes her more when she is quiet and puts her back to sleep with the white rag while he tells her his plans, that he wasn't really from the gas company, and that he was only there to rob her. He tells her that she is stupid and should have just gone to work and she would have saved herself the trouble of ending up bound and gagged!

Chrissy lays limp and asleep on the floor until she eventually begins to wake for a third time! She struggles hard trying to figure out a plan of escape before the villain returns and knocks her out with that damn rag again! She can�t believe it when she sees her cell phone lying on the floor not too far away. She squirms over too it and tries to grab it with her hands. However just as she is about to get a hold of it the villain interrupts her. He tells Chrissy that he is very upset with her and that he normally just robs the place and leaves his victims bound and gagged, but since she was such a bitch to him he is going to make it even worse for her. He says he knows a guy that would pay a high price for a girl of Chrissy's caliber. He tells her that he plans to sell her over seas and that her life as an arrogant businesswoman is over. Chrissy is shocked to hear this and of course is very angry and vocal, gag talking frantically that he can�t do this to her! Our villain then explains to Chrissy that since she found her phone she can't be trusted to be a good bound and gagged victim and that he has to put her to sleep for a much longer time, probably her whole trip overseas! He shows her an industrial mask he has doused with the same chemical from the cloth and tells her he has to put it on her because she was naughty and that the next time she wakes up she will be overseas. Chrissy shakes her head no and for the first time looks a bit scared! The villain fixes the mask over Chrissy's nose and gagged mouth and she struggles mightily but the chemicals slowly take effect. Her eyes start to roll and her mmmmphhhhs get softer and softer until her eyes finaly close. Sure that she will be out for a very long time, the villain picks up our sleeping masked businesswoman and cradle carries her out of the room, ready to take her away to her new life!

(This clip was a CUSTOM VIDEO commission - RUNTIME: 17 minutes & 47 seconds)

Related Categories: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, LIMP FETISH, STRUGGLING, SLEEP FETISH

Keywords: chrissy marie, tied up, nylons, high heels, sleepy, rope bound, on screen tying, duct tape, gagging, gag talk, struggle, knocked out, ko, wrist watch, cradle carry

File Name : Captive Chrissy Marie - She Should Have Just Gone To Work
    Runtime : 00:17:47
    File Size : 838 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/ba7f05a6ac1c6/Captive_Chrissy_Marie_-_She_Should_Have_Just_Gone_To_Work.mp4

13. gastroljor1986

Captive Chrissy Marie - She Woke Up Rope Bound & Wrapped In A Rug
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He struggles as he carries in what appears to be a rolled up carpet, but when he drops it on the ground it becomes clear that's not all that he's brought with him. Tightly rolled up inside is a pretty young girl he captured and injected with a strong sedative to keep her quiet while he stashes her at his hideout for the night. He will need to use her as bait to get what he needs. In order to conceal her during transport he found a carpet and wrapped her up in it! He was told that with the amount he gave her she would be out for the whole night, but soon after he leaves her alone Chrissy starts to wake up. She is very groggy and confused, looking around and wondering where she is and why she can't move. She can wiggle her toes and barefeet, but otherwise she is trapped! She starts to panic as she realizes that she is stuck in a rug and she is in a strange place and doesn't remember how she got here! She starts calling for help and frantically trying to wiggle and roll out of the rug. After quite a struggle she finally manages to find a way out, only to see that she has been stripped down to nothing but her white panties and even worse she is tied up with ropes and still can't escape! She keeps calling for help and is greeted by a man with a menancing look and a roll of duct tape in his hands and she is certain this is not the help she was looking for! He doesn't seem happy that she is awake so soon and being so noisy. She asks him why she is tied up and where are her clothes? Instead of answering her he just comes up from behind and surprises her by stuffing a huge wad of panties in her mouth! She mmppphhs in distress as he wraps duct tape over her completely filled mouth and around her head four times, stretching it insanely tight and gagging her so heavily that you can hardly hear her angry mmmpphhs at all!

He wants to make sure she understands the who is boss around here so if that gagging didn't teach her to cooperate then binding her elbows together with more rope certainly will! She squeals as he ties her elbows together until they are touching hard. She is so desperate that she tries to fight him off and kick him, but he just grabs her bare soles and shakes his head at her pathetic attempt. He pulls her into strict hogtie then gropes her breasts as she whimpers helpless and humiliated. He goes to leave and tells her he will see her tomorrow. Her eyes get wide as she realizes he is going to leave her bound and gagged like this. She shakes her head no but he shows no mercy and locks her in for the night! She has no idea what she is going to do, how can she possibly free herself from these inescapably tight ropes! No one will ever hear her through that horribly tight gag! It's wrapped around her head so tight you can practically see her lips through it! All she can do is helplessly mmpphhh and whimper with her fully pack and tape gagged mouth as rolls and squirms around on the same rug she woke up in. She struggles desperately, arching her back and pulling against her bonds, hoping she will find a way to escape before it's too late! (Includes 45 seconds of behind the scenes at the end!)

(RUNTIME: 14 minutes & 10 seconds)

Related Categories: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, BAREFOOT, STRUGGLING, ROPE BONDAGE, TAPEGAGGED

Keywords: chrissy marie, tied up, stuck, bound, duct tape, gagging, mouth packing, groping, topless, brunette, baresoles, hogtie

File Name : Captive Chrissy Marie - She Woke Up Rope Bound & Wrapped In A Rug
    Runtime : 00:14:10
    File Size : 671 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/eba76754d50c0/Ca...She_Woke_Up_Rope_Bound___Wrapped_In_A_Rug.mp4

14. gastroljor1986

Captive Chrissy Marie - Tied Tiptoe Torture
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chrissy is seen wearing her skinniest skinny jeans, high platform heels, and a black bra. She is gagging on a big red ballgag with her hands tied up over head, stretching her torso as she struggles and squirms in her uncomfortable predicament! About halfway through her hands starts to go numb from being tied up so tightly overhead, just in time for the villain to return and make it worse! He removes her high heels leaving her barefoot and dangling from the ceiling on her tiptoes! She is left there torturously stretched and struggling to balance on the very tips of her toes and she mmpphhss in peril and drools all over herself from her fully gagged mouth!

(This clip was a CUSTOM VIDEO commission - RUNTIME: 10 minutes & 28 seconds)

Related Categories: BALLGAGGED, BAREFOOT, STRUGGLING, TIPTOE, DAMSEL IN DISTRESS

Keywords: chrissy marie, rope, bound, ballgag, gagged, gagging, drooling, struggle, skinny jeans, high heels, shoe removal, arms over head, helpless, stretched, aoh

File Name : Captive Chrissy Marie - Tied Tiptoe Torture
    Runtime : 00:10:28
    File Size : 528 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/8446a9cabc3dc/Captive_Chrissy_Marie_-_Tied_Tiptoe_Torture.mp4

15. gastroljor1986

Casting Chastity babe Emma Green
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Emma Green looks stunning in her white dress, but even better when she takes it off to reveal the rigid style chastity belt! This was just a Casting session, but I told her she ask YOU if she can come back for a 3-day Chastity Deal later this year. So please watch the video clip to hear Emma Green explain why you should invite her back! She even got a little nervous about it! I think she was very excited, it was a new experience for her. I�m curious if this glamour star can make it through a 3-day Deal! We all know Hannah Claydon couldn�t (she tried, bless her), but maybe Emma will be the first UK glamour model to complete a Deal!!

File Name : Casting Chastity babe Emma Green
    Runtime : 00:04:46
    File Size : 184 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/802e371d6909a/Casting_Chastity_babe_Emma_Green.wmv

16. gastroljor1986

Chastity babe Dominique belting Misha
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watch this video of how Dominique handles her friend, and talks her into trying on a belt again. She then casually throws away the keys, making clear that Misha is back in the belt for some time. At this point Misha still thought it was all a joke, but stay tuned for some tender, stressful, and funny moments with this gorgeous duo!!

File Name : Chastity babe Dominique belting Misha
    Runtime : 00:03:57
    File Size : 152 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/7b173312a1303/Chastity_babe_Dominique_belting_Misha.wmv

17. gastroljor1986

Chastity babe Isabel Dean unplugged
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time passes slowly when you�re waiting, and that�s what she was doing. Isabel wanted to do things, but she simply couldn�t. A chastity belt (especially non-adjustable expensive ones) is a personal item, and it should be made to fit your body exactly, like an orthopedic brace. This belt wasn�t. It was too tight in the crotch area, which means it was pulling the waist band down onto her hips. She couldn�t walk more than a few steps, because of the two large plugs inside her. Still, I would say it was a success! All categories have to start somewhere, and the first �double plugged� Challenge was incredible to watch! Isabel gave lots of comments and feedback, and she was very brave! I have learned a lot from this one, so the next double pluggings should (and will) be better!

File Name : Chastity babe Isabel Dean unplugged
    Runtime : 00:05:09
    File Size : 198 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/ca1d382896379/Chastity_babe_Isabel_Dean_unplugged.wmv

18. gastroljor1986

Chastity babe Nyssa Nevers no relief
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Business woman Nyssa Nevers finally made it back to her hotel room. What a day! She is looking forward to lying down on her big bed and a long powerful orgasm! The problem is, she �forgot� that her husband had locked her into a chain style chastity belt for her trip! And she is not going home for days! The belt is incredibly well fitted, the most perfect fit you have ever seen on this site! There is no chance that Nyssa will be able to get her fingers in. Her pussy is perfectly trapped in the primary shield�s slot, safely unreachable behind the secondary shield. Nyssa thinks she will be able to break the belt, or move it to the side, but the belt stays firmly in place. To get her orgasm, she would need 2 keys, none of which she has right now. There are no spare keys, and Nyssa is very desperate!

File Name : Chastity babe Nyssa Nevers no relief
    Runtime : 00:04:44
    File Size : 182 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/4d93d7e42101b/Chastity_babe_Nyssa_Nevers_no_relief.wmv

19. gastroljor1986

Chastity belt and Clothing instructions
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Inspecting Misha�s belt and the dress, Dominique asked Misha to get another outfit. I�m so happy with my new assistant! Dominique really has a great effect on girls, she is very calm and tries to help take away any stress! Just look at the way she handles Misha, how she talks to her, calms her down, it is amazing. I almost want to get belted by Dominique, that�s how good she is!! Her huge smile and humor will get Misha through this new Deal. Misha is not so sure yet, but I can tell she likes Dominique a lot. And Misha is not new to wearing a chastity device, she just never expected to find herself wearing one again! She will get over it. Dominique will see to that!

File Name : Chastity belt and Clothing instructions
    Runtime : 00:03:39
    File Size : 141 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/bf77f955f310b/Chastity_belt_and_Clothing_instructions.wmv

20. gastroljor1986

Sexy Tied Girls - Ballgagged Kathleen helpless at the stake
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : Sexy Tied Girls - Ballgagged Kathleen helpless at the stake
    Runtime : 00:08:21
    File Size : 281 MB

[​IMG]

http://k2s.cc/file/7d244f43d8564/Sexy_Tied_Girls_-_Ballgagged_Kathleen_helpless_at_the_stake.mp4