Roped Beauties (BDSM Bondage)

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by gastroljor1986, Nov 26, 2015.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

D1I4D-Gi-KiGi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : D1I4D-Gi-KiGi
    Runtime : 00:04:00
    File Size : 234 MB
    Resolution : 960x720

[​IMG]

Download file from k2s.cc

2. gastroljor1986

DaZi-RoE-YoNoDa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : DaZi-RoE-YoNoDa
    Runtime : 00:07:28
    File Size : 222 MB
    Resolution : 854x480

[​IMG]

3. gastroljor1986

DGB-AnLe-129

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : DGB-AnLe-129
    Runtime : 00:06:13
    File Size : 10.4 MB
    Resolution : 58x38

[​IMG]

4. gastroljor1986

EmAd-FM-JuBo2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : EmAd-FM-JuBo2
    Runtime : 00:06:33
    File Size : 185 MB
    Resolution : 854x480

[​IMG]

5. gastroljor1986

emilyjjnogas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : emilyjjnogas
    Runtime : 00:13:12
    File Size : 345 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

6. gastroljor1986

EmMa-EmB-MuGa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : EmMa-EmB-MuGa
    Runtime : 00:05:52
    File Size : 90.0 MB

[​IMG]

7. gastroljor1986

JeHo-BoB-OF-GaPeAg-2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : JeHo-BoB-OF-GaPeAg-2
    Runtime : 00:11:43
    File Size : 379 MB

[​IMG]

8. gastroljor1986

9. gastroljor1986

HBG-ChMa-HiFoOr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : HBG-ChMa-HiFoOr
    Runtime : 00:07:06
    File Size : 867 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

10. gastroljor1986

11. gastroljor1986

KaPa-FeN-In-2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : KaPa-FeN-In-2
    Runtime : 00:09:24
    File Size : 17.3 MB
    Resolution : 58x38

[​IMG]

12. gastroljor1986

SaRy-GND-LaFuSl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : SaRy-GND-LaFuSl
    Runtime : 00:19:24
    File Size : 435 MB
    Resolution : 960x540

[​IMG]

13. gastroljor1986

SaRy-TH-BoCa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : SaRy-TH-BoCa
    Runtime : 00:13:51
    File Size : 351 MB

[​IMG]

14. gastroljor1986

JaSi-BoH-JuJuJa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File Name : JaSi-BoH-JuJuJa
    Runtime : 00:16:14
    File Size : 950 MB

[​IMG]

15. gastroljor1986

Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - Tiny taped up tart for your viewing pleasure. Starring Lady Simone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tiny curvy Simone is led into the room, told to twirl around in circles while the woman holds her hair, is spanked and then sat in the chair for some bondage. She is taped up and drools all over her perfect boobs. She struggles and when it seems like she might knock the chair over things are changed up, a stocking cap goes over her face, sock has been stuffed in her mouth and it is tied off to the ceiling above so she can�t break her pretty little head. After a bit her head is tied back, hands tied up & chest taped down to the chair. She manages to kick off her leopard print heels as she struggles. Eventually her captor removes the tape which has pulled her chest down, that was a lovely view�time to expose those boobs again and she struggles hopelessly again. Run time over 28 minutes

Category: BONDAGE

Related Categories: TAPE BONDAGE Keywords: simone, nylon hood, stocking cap

<!--more-->

File Name : Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - Tiny taped up tart for your viewing pleasure. Starring Lady Simone
    Runtime : 00:28:44
    File Size : 525 MB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16. gastroljor1986

Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - Silk, satin, scarves & bondage. Starring Pepper Sterling

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The same clip as below but shorter, only the hogties- 7 minutes and 30 seconds

Related Categories: GIRDLES Keywords: scarf bondage, satin & silk

<!--more-->

File Name : Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - Silk, satin, scarves & bondage. Starring Pepper Sterling
    Runtime : 00:30:25
    File Size : 565 MB

[​IMG]

17. gastroljor1986

Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - 3 layer gag behavioral therapy. Starring Constance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Constance paces around in cuffs and leg irons in jail for a bit and then her parole officer is at it again, checking Constance out of jail in her flip flops and baggy dress and taking her home to dollify her a bit for her own viewing pleasure. She puts on fully fashioned stockings, a garter belt, long line bra with crinoline attached bolero jacket and high heels. She has to put a pair of panties and a sock in her mouth and then clear tape is wrapped around her head. She gets all tied up and is forced to balance a book on her head. She has to get to the floor and then after putting on a struggling show and getting some spankings she is put into a very snug hogtie. At this point layers of tight microfoam tape have been added to her gag and now she gets layers of electrical tape. The gag makes the bondage seem sooooo easy. Eventually the parole officer comes in and removes her gag and leaves her there tied up to learn a lesson. Constance promises to never be in trouble again.

Keywords: Constance bondage, multilayer gag

<!--more-->

File Name : Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - 3 layer gag behavioral therapy. Starring Constance
    Runtime : 00:32:22
    File Size : 601 MB

[​IMG]

18. gastroljor1986

Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - Bondage dreams. Starring Rachel Adams

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rachel comes home from a night out at a 1980s party and tells her boyfriend about the fun she had. She also tells him she has been having strange dreams where she is tied up. She sees a piece of rope on her floor and asks him about it. He says he doesn�t know where it came from. She hangs up, takes some sexy photos of herself in her outfit for him, sprawls out on her bed and falls asleep. The clip cuts to her bound and gagged teathered to her bed by the neck. Then on her knees on a chair, then on the floor and then finally hogtied�.At the very end she wakes up in bed, sees the rope marks on her body and calls her man� (LOTS of struggling none of the ties are shown, none of the gag scenes are shown).

Keywords: Rachel Adams, struggling in bondage, tape gag

<!--more-->

File Name : Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - Bondage dreams. Starring Rachel Adams
    Runtime : 00:16:27
    File Size : 305 MB

[​IMG]

19. gastroljor1986

Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - Claire Adams ties ME up & puts me in my happy place

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the first and only tie Claire put me in but I got to relax and simply enjoy it! She does the intricate breast bondage first, then ties my elbows, hikes them up into a chicken wing and finally puts me into a nice hogtie and wraps a neck around my neck for my pleasure. The petite thing is strong and she actually lifts me up in my hogtie! She gags me with a big red ballgag and rolls me from side to side and all is wonderful in my world!!! The untying is on screen too, I ramble a lot, subspacey from my little bondage journey.

Related Categories: BIG TITS, GIRL-GIRL, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

Keywords: hogtie, bondage

<!--more-->

File Name : Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - Claire Adams ties ME up & puts me in my happy place
    Runtime : 00:44:14
    File Size : 655 MB
    Resolution : 640x480

[​IMG]

20. gastroljor1986

Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - He did as he was told but then he turned on me. Starring Je C and JJ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Previously posted and removed from Girl Next Door Bondage A man comes into JJ's house carrying a hooker named Je C. She is kicking and yelling, her round ass hanging out from her mini skirt. She's been tied up and gagged and he sets her down on the floor. JJ tells the man she needs more rope on her, so she tosses him some and he begins to bind up her elbows as she struggles against him. Once he has her tied up JJ pulls her gag out of her mouth and pulls her boobs out of her shirt and smacks her ass, removing her little skirt. The guy that brought her in demands the 10,000 grand JJ promised him for bringing her in and she says she will write him a check. He reluctantly says OK, but before JJ knows it she's being tied up right next to her biggest competition out there on the streets. He shuts JJ up by stuffing her mouth with a giant wad of cloth and putting duct tape on her face. He regags Je C too and the two girls struggle in their hogties on the floor. After some time he comes back and pulls JJ's big boobs from her tank top and wanders off with Je C leaving JJ there on the floor.

run time over 13 minutes

Keywords: tied up, tape gag

<!--more-->

File Name : Bondage: JJ Plush, Born to be Bound - He did as he was told but then he turned on me. Starring Je C and JJ
    Runtime : 00:13:24
    File Size : 144 MB
    Resolution : 640x480

[​IMG]