Rough, tough women! Submission and domination Mistress!

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by JustPlay331, Apr 5, 2016.

1. JustPlay331

JustPlay331 Well-Known Member

Mistress Helix (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2017
    Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Chastity
    Description: Lock up and hide yoyr keys away (at least) and load this up. You will turn to mush as I taunt and humiliate and count you down. I have almost a dozen real keys and other part-time fans. Join the list of addicts, experience the agony and total submission as you helplessly endure my countdowns, dazed with desire. Each more horrible, yet you need that lock. More than ever after this.
    Models: Mistress Helix

Info File:
    Size: 363 MiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 11 min 41 s
    Type: 1080p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

2. JustPlay331

Lady Bellatrix (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse
    Description: She got him by the balls. She pulls and squeezes them in the most painful way. She takes one of her high heel shoes off to beat them even further, until bl**ding. She just don't care and laughs at him as he falls down after a very heavy kick in the tied up nuts.
    Models: Lady Bellatrix

Info File:
    Size: 241 MiB
    Duration: 6 min 14 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

3. JustPlay331

Mistress Helix (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Pantyhose, Handjob
    Description: Oh no, it's horrible, like an oncoming crash, you can't look away!
    A young virgin with a pantyhose and chastity fetish has their first trip to a mistress, and it's a Tease & Denial session with me.
    Should I take his hand and ease him into a world of mutual respect and fetish play? Or should I lock his eyes in mine, smile with disarming kindness and eat him alive?

Info File:
    Size: 241 MiB
    Duration: 8 min 9 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

4. JustPlay331

Mistress Tina Kay-Stroke Submission (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2016
    Genre: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
    Description: Mistress Tina Kay knows that every part of her natural beauty turns you on and makes your dick hard just looking at her. Just look at her gorgeous tits, her firm, round ass, and yes, her pink, wet pussy too. Well today is your lucky day because Tina wants to see just how hard your dick gets at the thought of being with her, and she is going to let you cum as well. But you have to follow her rules and cum only when she allows it.

Info File:
    Size: 559 MiB
    Duration: 8 min 46 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

5. JustPlay331

Brianna & Odette (720p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2015
    Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Taboo, Milking, Edging, Handjob, Electric play, Financial Domination
    Description: Its time for Briannas husbands monthly milking. This time her daughter, Odette, will participate. Brianna has attached an electrical unit to her husbands testicles. She wants to ensure that her husband derives as little pleasure possible from his daughters hand milking. Odette sits, crosses legged, on her fathers chest. She grabs his pathetic manhood in her delicate palm and keeps him aroused. As dad is edged, Brianna keeps a close watch on her husband. She shocks his balls as he nears orgasm to keep him on edge as long as possible. Brianna encourages her daughter to edge her father with fast bursts of stoking followed by abrupt stops. As dad is denied his orgasm, mother and daughter laugh together. Odette reveals to her father that she feels she hasnt received enough birthday gifts. She decides that she is going to milk him even longer, until dad agrees to get her everything she wants. Brianna also reminds her husband that she needs new clothes to impress the new boyfriend she has been seeing. He has a huge cock. Brianna has to look perfect to impress him. Odettes father has been edged so long. He begs to cum. Brianna knows that her husband can take more edging. She coaxes her daughter to edge her father one more time. Odette edges her father. He begs his daughter to allow him to cum. Odette tells her father that when he is allowed to cum, she is going to ruin his orgasm and put him right back in chastity. Every time Briannas husband moans with pleasure, she increases the voltage. No pleasure for him. The pleasure is for her. His suffering is her amusement. As promised, Odette ruins her fathers orgasm. She is disgusted with his pathetic dribble and immediately leaves to clean his filth from her hands.
    Models: Brianna, Odette

Info File:
    Size: 809 MiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 17 min 51 s
    Type: 720p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

6. JustPlay331

Giselle Palmer (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Solo
    Description: No need to think, just stroke. I am going to sensually dominate and control your dick. Squeeze it tightly while listening to my words of encouragement. Focus on me completely as you stoke. I like a firm tight grip as you masturbate to my sexy outfit, pretty pussy and perfect tits. You can't control yourself or slow it down as I edge you closer and closer to orgasm. You feel the urge to explode as you stare into my eyes. Explode for me and become completely owned.
    Models: Giselle Palmer

Info File:
    Size: 820 MiB
    Duration: 9 min 41 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

7. JustPlay331

Princess Carmela (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Humination, High Heels, Brunette, Big Tits, Solo
    Description: I have a new name for you slave-boy. It goes with a special life-long assignment. Im renaming you "Mr. Nevercum". You are going to spend ALL DAY stroking your worthless cock BUT YOU NEVER GET TO CUM. Im going to make you stop when you get reeeaaally close and then make you "cool down"- just to make you start up again! Haha just so I can tease you and make sure are FOREVER frustrated- over ME! So lets get started Mr. Nevercum... Pull down your pants and just rub the head of your penis. Yeah thats it go ahead and make sure you look at my beautiful face and body while youre touching yourself. Yeah thats if now start really stroking it does it feel amazing OK NOW STOP! YES take your hand away and calm yourself down thats a good boy Mr. Nevercum, now lets do it again. Welcome to your new unfulfilled and unsatisfied "sex life"- and its all for ME.
    Models: Princess Carmela

Info File:
    Size: 940 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 46 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

8. JustPlay331

Sasha Foxxx (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-on, High Heels, Smoking
    Description: Sasha Foxxx is a cruel Mistress who demands that her slaves be her little bitches. She loves fucking them with her big black femdom cock and showing them who is in charge. Sasha makes her slut suck on her cock nice and deep before bending him over and shoving every inch into his little bitch-hole. That's what she is best at, making men into little quivering bitches, stuffed with cock and at her mercy. She even smokes a cigarette while she fucks his ass, laughing at his discomfort. He is just a big submissive mess at her feet afterwards, no doubt broken by her.
    Models: Sasha Foxxx

Info File:
    Size: 489 MiB
    Duration: 5 min 38 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

9. JustPlay331

Marsha May 2 (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ass Worship, Blondes, Facesitting, Foot Worship
    Description: Blonde Hottie Marsha May is back! This time we put her in the Dungeon with Slave Jack so she could have some fun. She is the ultimate brat-domme, and her Ass Worship shots are spectacular! Great Foot Worship and Facesitting too!
    Models: Marsha May

Info File:
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Duration: 41 min 25 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

10. JustPlay331

Kenzie Reeves in Super Spy vs Super Villain (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Teen, All Sex, Blowjob, Superheroine, Cosplay, Bondage, Female Training, BDSM
    Description: Описание
    Models: Kenzie Reeves, Cory Chase

Info File:
    Size: 831 MiB
    Duration: 20 min 20 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

11. JustPlay331

Cherry Torn - Cherry Torn''s Tea Service and Slave Punishment (540p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Bondage, Anal, Spanking, Rimming, Toys, Dildo, FaceSitting, Pussy Eating, Stockings, Flog, Boot Worship, Zapper, CBT
    Description: It's tea time in the Armory and Pathetic slave Artemis Faux is ready to worship and serve the exquisite FemDomme Mistress Cherry Torn. Restrained in leather bondage, Artemis is prepared for corporal punishment, face sitting, smothering and high heels foot worshipping. Cherry decides to tie her willing slave up for tight rope bondage cock torment before zapping him with electricity and strap-on fucking. Artemis finally pleases his mistress with a dildo gag orgasm all over his pathetic face.
    Models: Cherry Torn, Artemis Faux

Info File:
    Size: 640 MiB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 58 min 22 s
    Type: 540p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

12. JustPlay331

Jenny Jet (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Brat Girls, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, Oil Fetish, Chastity, Ass Grinding, Tease
    Description: Jenny wants a little rub down to relax. Shes ready for her chastity slave to oil her perfect ass. But before he oils it, Jenny wants the chastity servant to kiss it. Jenny enjoys a bubblegum lollypop while the chastity slave kisses her absolutely perfect ass. Its mesmerizing to watch the servant oil Jennys ass. Its just so perfect, you wont be able to look away. Jennys very relieved the servant is locked into chastity. It would be gross if a dick as small as his got hard. Jenny decides to tease the serving b0ys chastity with her ass. She grinds her round, full, ass against his pathetic little locked up dick. The oil makes Jennys ass so slippery. It slides all around the servants little chastity. Jenny makes the servant kneel and put more lotion on her ass. Jenny grabs her servant by the hair and shoves its face into her ass. She slaps the slaves face between her ass cheeks while reminding it that it could never please her with its tiny dick.
    Models: Jenny Jet

Info File:
    Size: 497 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 56 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

13. JustPlay331

Mistress Mandy Marx (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, High Heels, Oil, Chastity
    Description: I am a student of fetish, of kink, in fact I've been tracking the San Francisco kink sites since well before it was appropriate for me to do so. I made a Fet life profile the day I turned eighteen. To film my first real session and bring some of the feelings I have always imagined to life for all to see is amazing. I don't think I will let you go. I think I will give you a slice of heaven, and leave you wanting more.
    Models: Mistress Mandy Marx

Info File:
    Size: 438 MiB
    Duration: 18 min 3 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

14. JustPlay331

Veruca James (720p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Pussy Eating, Humiliation, Pegging, CBT, Stockings, Strap-on
    Description: Three days caged and captive in Veruca James' divine dungeon and Ruckus can't hold back his baser desires any longer. He looks around and slowly beings to masturbate. But slaves don't get away with anything in Veruca's lair! Veruca catches him almost sticky-handed and decides this selfish whore needs a lesson. Veruca shocks Ruckus all over with the zapper. He squirms in his cage as he futilely struggles to avoid getting zapped. Next Veruca crops him all over his body, paying special attention to his vulnerable balls. Then she brings out the cane and canes both his feet and legs. She places a mousetrap on his penis and clover clamps on his sensitive hard nipples. Ruckus' face twists in pain as he takes his punishment from his Mistress. Next, it's time for a game of hide and seek as Ruckus is gagged and tied with one leg up in the air. Veruca clover clamps his balls before hiding her fat cock in his tight asshole. Ruckus loves when his Mistress fucks him in the ass, and can't stop moaning. After she's done with his ass, she hides his face under her own juicy glorious ass, smothering him as he tries to breathe. Finally, Ruckus hangs upside down in an inverted suspension. Veruca flogs his body before letting him worship her pussy and her ass. Ruckus must prove himself and gets to work burying his face in Veruca's ass. After she cums, she brings him down to the floor so she can watch this filthy slut cum all over himself. Obviously, Ruckus doesn't get to cum first. Veruca masturbates over him and instructs him in how to jerk off and touch his cock and balls. After she cums multiple times, Ruckus is finally allowed the pleasure of cumming. Ruckus blows a fat load of cum all over himself and Veruca makes him clean up his mess. Ruckus is made to eat some of his cum, before Veruca rubs the remainder all over his face.
    Models: Veruca James, Ruckus

Info File:
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Duration: 46 min 41 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

15. JustPlay331

The Amazing Sin Eden Bound on a Sybian, Deepthroated and Throat Boarded! Amazing Skills! (540p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob
    Description: : Future AVN performer of the year can take a dick down her throat like NO OTHER! Seriously!
    :
    Models: Eden Sin , Matt Williams , Sergeant Miles

Info File:
    Size: 126 MiB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 11 min 36 s
    Type: 540p

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

16. JustPlay331

Haley Reed - Pristine Submissive (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Natural Tits, Teen, Skinny, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, 60fps
    Description: The submissive force is strong within this one, and so is her sexyness...Haley comes to us with some submissive interests, and we sieze the oppotunity to check her for masochism as well...Feenix prepares a series of scenes to thoroughly teat young Haley, and she does well to endure...Adjustments are needed and he uses many tormenting techniques to straighten her out...The little slut just cant resist the orgasms, and deep penetrations seem to arouse her...of course, Feenix shows her the other side of pleasure with over stimulation which leaves Haley gasping...Enjoy, Ogre
    Models: Haley Reed

Info File:
    Size: 334 MiB 295 MiB 337 MiB 323 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 53 s 9 min 39 s 11 min 0 s 10 min 39 s

Preview:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File

17. JustPlay331

Haley Reed - Pristine Submissive (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Natural Tits, Teen, Skinny, Toys, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, 60fps
    Description: The submissive force is strong within this one, and so is her sexyness...Haley comes to us with some submissive interests, and we sieze the oppotunity to check her for masochism as well...Feenix prepares a series of scenes to thoroughly teat young Haley, and she does well to endure...Adjustments are needed and he uses many tormenting techniques to straighten her out...The little slut just cant resist the orgasms, and deep penetrations seem to arouse her...of course, Feenix shows her the other side of pleasure with over stimulation which leaves Haley gasping...Enjoy, Ogre
    Models: Haley Reed

Info File:
    Size: 334 MiB 295 MiB 337 MiB 323 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 53 s 9 min 39 s 11 min 0 s 10 min 39 s

Preview:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File
    Download File

18. JustPlay331

Kenzie Taylor (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Brat Girls, Dildo Fucking, Pegging, Strap-on
    Description: Everybody knows that only the wealthiest Princesses have unicorns. Unicorns are very rare. Most poor people don't even believe they're real because 99.9 percent of the human population has never seen one. Kenzie does not care that her unicorn is an "endangered species,he is very mean to it because she is a mean rich girl. If she breaks him she'll just get another. Like the time, Jennifer and Sasha got a new unicorn after theirs expired after an extreme ballbusting. Don't believe it, we got it on video HERE ! They thought it was the last one, but it wasn't. Everything is replaceable if you're wealthy enough, even the rarest of fantastic beasts. Kenzie keeps her unicorn in chastity. She wouldn't want it somehow finding a mare, reproducing, and driving the price of a unicorn down by increasing the supply. It's not special if everybody can have a unicorn! Besides, this particular male is no real stud. Of course, Kenzie's unicorn is not even a real unicorn. Did you really believe there were actual unicorns and you're just too poor to have ever seen one? Haha, jokes on you. No, but seriously, this is just some pathetic slave Kenzie's dressed up like a unicorn. This guy was just a normal-ish guy before Kenzie started training it with ponyplay. Now he's dressed like a unicorn, on all fours, taking it in the asshole for his Princess. It could happen to any one of you, if Miss Kenzie were to get her hooks in. Hot blondes get everything they want, and Princess Kenzie wanted a unicorn. Kenzie fucks her unicorn slave with her strap-on. The more she fucks it, the more submissive it becomes. She makes it "nay,hile she pounds from behind. She spits on the pathetic unicorn slave and gets her whole hand inside it. Kenzie is training this male unicorn to play the sexual role of the mare. She's asked all her Princess friends with studs to bring them over and has offered use of her re.The ponyboy studs are going to have so much fun using Kenzie's unicorn!
    Models: Kenzie Taylor

Info File:
    Size: 803 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 49 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

19. JustPlay331

Kenzie Taylor (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Brat Girls, Dildo Fucking, Pegging, Strap-on
    Description: Everybody knows that only the wealthiest Princesses have unicorns. Unicorns are very rare. Most poor people don't even believe they're real because 99.9 percent of the human population has never seen one. Kenzie does not care that her unicorn is an "endangered species,he is very mean to it because she is a mean rich girl. If she breaks him she'll just get another. Like the time, Jennifer and Sasha got a new unicorn after theirs expired after an extreme ballbusting. Don't believe it, we got it on video HERE ! They thought it was the last one, but it wasn't. Everything is replaceable if you're wealthy enough, even the rarest of fantastic beasts. Kenzie keeps her unicorn in chastity. She wouldn't want it somehow finding a mare, reproducing, and driving the price of a unicorn down by increasing the supply. It's not special if everybody can have a unicorn! Besides, this particular male is no real stud. Of course, Kenzie's unicorn is not even a real unicorn. Did you really believe there were actual unicorns and you're just too poor to have ever seen one? Haha, jokes on you. No, but seriously, this is just some pathetic slave Kenzie's dressed up like a unicorn. This guy was just a normal-ish guy before Kenzie started training it with ponyplay. Now he's dressed like a unicorn, on all fours, taking it in the asshole for his Princess. It could happen to any one of you, if Miss Kenzie were to get her hooks in. Hot blondes get everything they want, and Princess Kenzie wanted a unicorn. Kenzie fucks her unicorn slave with her strap-on. The more she fucks it, the more submissive it becomes. She makes it "nay,hile she pounds from behind. She spits on the pathetic unicorn slave and gets her whole hand inside it. Kenzie is training this male unicorn to play the sexual role of the mare. She's asked all her Princess friends with studs to bring them over and has offered use of her re.The ponyboy studs are going to have so much fun using Kenzie's unicorn!
    Models: Kenzie Taylor

Info File:
    Size: 803 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 49 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

20. JustPlay331

Ivy Lebelle (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Date: 2018
    Genre: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Cuckolding, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Tattooed, Solo
    Description: Miss Ivy has concluded that your cock is officially useless when it comes to pleasing women. The only solution is to lock it up in chastity where it truly belongs. Don't worry though as Ivy is a kind Mistress and has found a better use for you. Since you can't perform as Stud you have earned the reward of becoming a cum licking cuckold bitch for the rest of your pathetic life.
    Models: Ivy Lebelle

Info File:
    Size: 741 MiB
    Duration: 8 min 43 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

21. JustPlay331

Princess Mira (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: FemDom, Cuckolding,Interracial

Info File:
    Size: 794 MiB
    Duration: 10 min 55 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

22. JustPlay331

Mistress Helix (1080p)
    [​IMG]

Genre: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Handjob, Pantyhose
    Description: I love the boys who mention denial among things they enjoy. Time to break the new client, tease until he can't form words, literally. I get a little lost in the moment sometimes. If you're polite, and you're clean, and gentlemanly, and you request a denial session with me... you might just get so much more than you bargain for.

Info File:
    Size: 527 MiB
    Duration: 18 min 25 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File