Ruthless BDSM and Savage Bondage Tortures Scenes

Discussion in 'Bondage' started by Gorod126, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Gorod126

Gorod126 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Lyla Storm is the kind of girl that struggles and squirms against her bondage. She's also the kind of babe with a banging body, so watching her fidget is a special pleasure all its own. Hearing her whimper in frightened anticipation isn't half bad either. Lyla never has any say in what happens to her. She's got the bright red ball gag shoved into her mouth but soon enough it is replaced with coarse jute rope. Any protest she makes is going to come out sounding like moans of pleasure. You can't blame Jack Hammer when he decides that she must be enjoying herself. Especially since she cums so hard as soon as the Hitachi touches her clit.

Model: Lyla Storm
    Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Fetish

File Info:
    Size: 1136Mb
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 0:55:27

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3212 Squirmy Squirrel Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3212 Squirmy Squirrel Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3212 Squirmy Squirrel Part 3

2. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: “So what are you doing here?” It's a simple question that gets an awesome response from Savannah Fox. “I'm here to be destroyed,” she says, without a second's hesitation. Perfect. Because Jack Hammer is built for destruction. Every girl has her talents. Some sing, some dance, Savannah squirts. I don't mean a little bit, or that she has just some juicy orgasms. When this girl gets off it is like a flood pouring out of her pussy. She begs for the opportunity, too. In fact, she told us that she loves the twin sensations of intense pain and orgasms. She is totally willing to be whipped until red stripes crisscross her skin if it means having a bit of time with the Hitachi, too. Really, she prefers it.

Model: Savannah Fox

File Info:
    Size: 1133Mb
    Duration: 0:55:22

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3213 SquirtFest Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3213 SquirtFest Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3213 SquirtFest Part 3

3. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though. What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.

Model: Bella Rossi

File Info:
    Size: 1125Mb
    Duration: 0:54:59

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3214 Beating Bella Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3214 Beating Bella Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3214 Beating Bella Part 3

4. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: The cruelest thing we do is ask these girls if they are ready for what is about to happen. The only replies we ever receive are enthusiastic consents. “I was born ready,” she'll say. Or “You bet.” But they are never ready. They are always so eager going in, and they always feel better coming out. But that middle period, when there is nothing but bondage, pain, discipline and discomfort... they never seem to expect it. And later on we always say, “I thought you said you were ready.”

Model: Ashley Lane

File Info:
    Size: 1004Mb
    Duration: 0:49:05

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3215 Screaming Ashley Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3215 Screaming Ashley Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3215 Screaming Ashley Part 3

5. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone. He wants to hear her scream a bit, make her suffer a bit, and see her cum a bit.

Model: Angel Allwood

File Info:
    Size: 1099Mb
    Duration: 0:53:39

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3216 All About the Booby Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3216 All About the Booby Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3216 All About the Booby Part 3

6. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.

Model: Elise Graves

File Info:
    Size: 836Mb
    Duration: 0:40:55

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3217 Bondage Therapy Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3217 Bondage Therapy Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3217 Bondage Therapy Part 3

7. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be therapeutic. It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe. She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.

Model: Elise Graves

File Info:
    Size: 706Mb
    Duration: 0:34:28

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3218 Bondage Therapy Part 2 Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3218 Bondage Therapy Part 2 Part 2

8. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: When Marica Hase starts our shoot she is cute and composed, all done up in an outfit and makeup that make her look like the girl next door, with her wrists tied up to our ceiling. Matt Williams isn't about to let that last long, though. He is intent on transforming Marica into a drooling fuckpuppet by the end of her time here. The best way he can think to do that is to keep her going non-stop until she breaks.

Model: Marica Hase

File Info:
    Size: 797Mb
    Duration: 0:38:34

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3120 Morph Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3120 Morph Part 2

9. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Cici Rhodes is a tall lanky redhead that clocks in at 5’10. She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves. We are going to bind her down and stuff her holes until she can not get her cum drunk eyes uncrossed. There is no pleasure without pain however, and Cici will have to earn every orgasm she gets today the hard way. Cici is bound wrists to hips with large rocks tied to her ankles. The rocks slow her down enough that every movement is a painful undignified crawl. We warm her up with some foot worship and face degradation before cutting out two holes in her shirt to let her pink nipples spring free. We tease her with a vibrator but deny her what she so badly craves.

Model: Cici Rhodes, Rain DeGrey

File Info:
    Size: 1059Mb
    Duration: 0:51:46

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3219 Sensation Slut Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3219 Sensation Slut Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3219 Sensation Slut Part 3

10. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her.

Model: Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey

File Info:
    Size: 1258Mb
    Duration: 1:01:25

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3220 No Really, Its Not About You Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3220 No Really, Its Not About You Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3220 No Really, Its Not About You Part 3
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3220 No Really, Its Not About You Part 4

11. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: “I like to be tied up and roughed up,” she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full BDSM experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't. First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.

Model: Claire Robbins

File Info:
    Size: 1075Mb
    Duration: 0:52:30

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3221 Little Miss Robbins Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3221 Little Miss Robbins Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3221 Little Miss Robbins Part 3

12. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action. There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

Model: Courtney Taylor

File Info:
    Size: 960Mb
    Duration: 0:46:52

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3222 Bondage Barbie Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3222 Bondage Barbie Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3222 Bondage Barbie Part 3

13. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: “I'm a sensation whore,” she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out.
    He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump blood to her wet pussy.

Model: Rain DeGrey

File Info:
    Size: 1444Mb
    Duration: 1:10:31

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3223 Raggedy Rain Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3223 Raggedy Rain Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3223 Raggedy Rain Part 3
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3223 Raggedy Rain Part 4

14. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Nothing says party time like seeing a hot woman bound on the floor when you walk in. Jack Hammer sees Paisley Parker sitting there, wrapped in rope, and doesn't even say “Hello” before pulling up a chair and getting down to business. It's nothing personal, the way he treats her. It's not that he doesn't like her. It's just that he likes her so much more when she is suffering. Something about the way she whimpers is such a turn on. Pull her hair, hear her squeak. Smack her ass, see her jump. Grip her tightly, feel her struggle. She is a wonderful toy to play with, and Jack's happy to have her all to himself.

Model: Paisley Parker

File Info:
    Size: 1057Mb
    Duration: 0:51:40

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3224 Punishing Paisley Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3224 Punishing Paisley Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3224 Punishing Paisley Part 3

15. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Lots of women just fall apart once they've had a few orgasms. Marley Blaze would love to be able to just relax after feeling the release of climax, but there are a few problems with that plan. First, and foremost, Jack Hammer has no intention of letting her relax, even before she's cum. If she wants to get off she is going to have to do it while he is whipping her, caning her, flogging her, or otherwise trying to make her miserable. If the vibration is enough to satisfy her through the pain then so be it, but there's no way he's going to make it easy for her.

Model: Marley Blaze

File Info:
    Size: 926Mb
    Duration: 0:45:19

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3225 Blaze-in Bondage Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3225 Blaze-in Bondage Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3225 Blaze-in Bondage Part 3

16. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Welcome Vivi Marie. We strive to bring this kind of fresh face to our pages all the time, and Vivi is the perfect example. She doesn't have a ton of experience with bondage, especially not my special style of rope, but she is curious and looking for a good time. It starts off as a simple floor tie get more elaborate by the minute. Vivi gets bent over the first table I see. She will be basically bound to the thing soon, so there is no point in making sure that she is comfortable. I want her ass in the air, presented as a target for my matched pair of floggers. I plan on turning those cheeks bright pink. The way I have her set up gives me a bit of peak at her pretty little pussy, too. You know I'm going to make sure to get a few shots in there, too.

Model: Vivi Marie

File Info:
    Size: 1271Mb
    Duration: 0:59:30

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3226 Giggles McGee Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3226 Giggles McGee Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3226 Giggles McGee Part 3
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3226 Giggles McGee Part 4

17. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Maddy O'Reilly came to me for tight bondage. She showed up on my door step asking, practically begging, to have rope wound around her until she could hardly move, to have me spank her, then caress her, or whatever else it would take to make her feel alive. My hands make a satisfying sound as they sting her ass. Her cheeks start turning red from the impact almost instantly. It's a nice, healthy glow in my opinion. The feeling of being beaten is exciting to her. I can see her shifting uncomfortably as her pussy becomes dripping wet. She's trying to hide it from me but there is no way I wouldn't notice. It's so obvious that she is turned on.

Model: Maddy O'Reilly

File Info:
    Size: 841Mb
    Duration: 0:39:17

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3227 Wet and Desperate Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3227 Wet and Desperate Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3227 Wet and Desperate Part 3

18. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: How many times have we seen this act from Penny Barber? We've got a few questions and before the bondage and discipline have even started she has gone into full sassy bitch mode. It's obvious why she does it. In her daily life she is so hot it is intimidating. Her tits, her ass, her smile, they're all the kind that have men falling all over themselves to please her. Add in her attitude and they'll give her whatever she wants. In the bondage world that attitude and banging body get her exactly what she needs, which is to be put in her place. OT doesn't even bother talking to her while she talks and taunts. The rope will say everything he wants to.

Model: Penny Barber

File Info:
    Size: 798Mb
    Duration: 0:39:03

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3228 Pampered Penny Part 1 Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3228 Pampered Penny Part 1 Part 2

19. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: The rope between her legs has been rubbing at the sides of Maddy O'Reilly's clit for what feels like forever. Her bondage barely lets her move, but she can shift her weight just enough to get the rope to caress her just a little bit more. When Cyd waves a rubber cock in her face she sucks at it greedily. She knows the value of a little bit of lubrication. Cyd is going to drive that dildo home and she wants to make sure it is nice and wet before he does. It fits perfectly in her hole. The crotch rope she enjoyed so much holds it securely in place and makes a great point to attach his Hitachi to.

Model: Maddy O'Reilly

File Info:
    Size: 979Mb
    Duration: 0:45:43

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3229 Wet and Desperate 2 Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3229 Wet and Desperate 2 Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3229 Wet and Desperate 2 Part 3

20. Gorod126

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: Take one look at this hot ass piece of meat and imagine all of the dirty things you would do to her. Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Model: Veruca James

File Info:
    Size: 1264Mb
    Duration: 1:01:46

[​IMG]

Download File Extreme BDSM 3230 The Good Little Slave Part 1
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3230 The Good Little Slave Part 2
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3230 The Good Little Slave Part 3
    Download File Extreme BDSM 3230 The Good Little Slave Part 4