Sadistic and Extreme explicit Torture. Warning BlooD.

Discussion in 'Torture' started by asssssssex, Jun 2, 2015.

1. asssssssex

asssssssex Well-Known Member

Wenona Tickled and Caned - Wenona Slave

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wenona has shown herself to be a flexible slave that can endure pain and submit to pleasure. When Feenix comes in, she is struggling rigged to a box with one leg up and her ripe pussy exposed for some fun. He ties her nipple clamp off to her toes and adds a heavy weight to the other nipple to start her off. Then he tickles her with a feather and canes and flogs her sensitive feet and pretty gash as she yelps in pain.He brings in the magic wand and lets her cum, and she thinks the session is over, but Feenix isn't done with her yet. He attached the Hitachi to her foot and leaves it on her already worn out pussy, making her writhe as he continues to cane and flog her some more. Once he decides he is through, he allows her one last screaming orgasm before walking away, leaving her alone in her pleasure..

Time: 00:16:55
    Size: 184 mb
    Video: 1280x720, mp4

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/9b6a3c456c84e/5650_Sado.mp4

2. asssssssex

In Her Element Marie McCray

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

blanketed in vanilla velvet...her skin that is...it's soft and perfect...What we know about Marie is that she's a cock hungry slut...no newbie to tough bondage and BDSM no matter how anxious she seems...she's trying to draw us in to give her mercy before I even begin...do not be had by this exquisite creature as she will take every advantage...This isn't my first time taming this slut...I know how much she can take and I know how she'll whine her way through it all...through all of the clamps and impact and stretching, Marie never calls red...she can take it all even as she sells us her most fragile expressions to the contrary...but when she starts cumming and squirting, it's easy to tell that Marie is definitely in her element.

Time: 00:51:08
    Size: 594 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/61069f39ebb5a/5652_Sado.mp4

3. asssssssex

Wenona on the Cross Mollie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wenona comes back and gets it good on the Cross Mollie! As you already know, Lydia has other ideas of what to do after Wenona gets trapped and strapped by Gord! Oh, there are a few surprises along the way too... Check out the pictures and video to see what all the fuss is about the Cross Mollie!

Time: 00:19:33
    Size: 522 mb
    Video: 640x480, mp4

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/43b3a86601cda/5653_Sado.rar

4. asssssssex

5. asssssssex

6. asssssssex

7. asssssssex

8. asssssssex

May 16, 2019 - Gina Valentina, Brick Danger/Gina Valentina Room and Bondage

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Poor little Latina teen Gina Valentina is really not having a good vacation. She left her boyfriend after catching him cheating with some local trash. Now she's got no money and no place to stay. She wanders into a bar and finds someone sympathetic, a kindly bartender who just happens to know a place that caters to girls in just her predicament. Gullible Gina gets whisked off to the seedy looking Hostelxxx by the brute Boris and quickly learns a harsh life lesson; nothing comes for free. If you wanna stay, you're gonna have to work slut! After having her strip naked and thoroughly examining her smoking hot tiny nubile body, Sal the Innkeeper straps her to a wooden chair and leaves her as entertainment for a one of his valued customers.

Time: 00:36:24
    Size: 1340 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/f8e017aefea9d/5658_Sado.mp4

9. asssssssex

10. asssssssex

11. asssssssex

12. asssssssex

May 15, 2019 - Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller - Miranda is mind fucked

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.

She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.

Time: 00:27:44
    Size: 1520 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/d46cf4afe2b67/5662_Sado.mp4

13. asssssssex

14. asssssssex

15. asssssssex

Acquired Redhead Daily Painful Dressage - Abigail Dupree (Release date: May 19, 2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Acquired Redhead Daily Painful Dressage - Abigail Dupree (Release date: May 19, 2019)

Time: 00:26:27
    Size: 1355 mb
    Video: 1920x1080, mp4

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/cebcf1a56a138/5665_Sado.mp4

16. asssssssex

The Mummy Princess (4K)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

She spent two millenniums waiting for this chance, she is the damned Egyptian princess Assmanet. She destroyed her sarcophagus, broke free of her chains and reunited with the dark powers to conquer the world. But to achieve her final victory, she has to sodomize her liberator, Dick. Assmanet, the queen of terror, sucks Dick's soul out through his dick and devours every last drop of it. Then her dark pussy can suck in the rest of the world. All hail the Dark Goddess Assmanet!

Time: 00:11:26
    Size: 1321 mb
    Video: 3840x2160, mp4

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/ba4e5a4cee54f/5666_Sado.mp4

17. asssssssex

IT is here (4K)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

When several young schoolgirls went missing in this little sleepy town, nobody suspected a clown. A crazy clown performing his bizarre circus show to innocent girls before he starts torturing, tormenting and using them. This maniac feeds on their fear. Even this beautiful girl has to face her darkest fears after she was kidnapped while her schoolmate watched. Will her friend save her or will he become the next victim of the evil clown?

Time: 00:23:16
    Size: 2252 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/deb820070e813/5667_Sado.mp4

18. asssssssex

A New Hoe (4K)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is a period of civil war. The new hope of the Rebels, beautiful princess Lana was captured and imprisoned on Empire's gigantic space station. The interrogation will be conducted by Lord Dart Analer himself. And he won't hesitate to use the dark side of the Force. Choking her, fucking her tight asshole hard and jizzing on her face. The Galactic Empire of EVil is winning all the battles and the last hope for freedom in the galaxy has been anally violated…

Time: 00:17:24
    Size: 1834 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/f79cf0ec89758/5668_Sado.mp4

19. asssssssex

Suicide Squ1rt (4K)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Daddy's little monster Harley Quinn is going to fuck her beloved psycho Joker really hard in the ARGUS bar. But then, out of nowhere, a member of the XXX SWAT unit appears, the Enchantress. She is full of rage and her mystical pussy wants to eradicate mankind. But first, she has to cross paths with the super killer maniac and her baseball/pussy bat. Sometimes it's good to be bad!

Time: 00:18:31
    Size: 2070 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/dffb06982df7b/5669_Sado.mp4

20. asssssssex

Her Only First Time Kierra Wilde

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This sexy 19 year old red head has the most amazing breasts ive seen in a long time...maybe ever...it's a bold statement, but her tits are just that perfect...It was something we all noticed very shortly after Kierra got into some lingerie...She probably bit off a little more than she could chew in booking a SocietySM shoot...afterall, this is her first BDSM shoot and one of her first adult shoots period...She may not end up being one of our toughest shoots, but a first time experience is always a treat...Feenix is used to working with untrained subjects...He keeps it tight but simple...lots of attention on those marvelous flesh bags and a heavy dose of vibrators...Kierra loses control on more than one occasion and we get to see the newbie sub in all her glory, dealing with impossibly strong sensations in her over-pleasured pussy..

Time: 00:45:40
    Size: 529 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/2f6cad775866c/5670_Sado.mp4