Sadistic and Extreme explicit Torture. Warning BlooD.

Discussion in 'Torture' started by asssssssex, Jun 2, 2015.

1. asssssssex

asssssssex Well-Known Member

August 29, 2019 - Mena Li, James Kickstand - Mena Li Got What She Wanted: More Slave Training

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. Even though my last session was a bit difficult to handle, the training was effective since I wanted to please my Master again. That's exactly what I got. This time around, he bound my wrists and ankles to the floor, on my knees and hands, my ass up for him to use, easy for my mouth to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He even slipped in a butt plug, my asshole tightening around it every time he pushed his dick in. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.

Time: 00:31:40
    Size: 1154 mb
    Video: 1280x720, mp4

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/9b5b9b36de574/6979_Sado.mp4

2. asssssssex

August 29, 2019 - Harmony Wonder - Harmony Wonder: 19 Year Old Tormented and Cums in Grueling Bondage

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Harmony Wonder is eager to try new things. She wants to explore her sexuality, so she's here to do a shoot with The Pope. It may not be most peoples first choice, but let's see what happens, shall we? Harmony begins in a standing position with her hands box tied behind her, then in comes The Pope. Her facial expression betray her sudden uncertainty about her decision to let this deviant sadist put his hands all over her body. One of her legs is pulled up to provide easy access to her sweet pussy, but she keeps trying to block The Pope, so he eventually puts her into a full suspension so she cannot resist. Harmony begs for him to stop, but he's not even close to being finished with his new toy.

Time: 00:47:27
    Size: 1739 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/81dec825f5bf2/6980_Sado.mp4

3. asssssssex

4. asssssssex

5. asssssssex

6. asssssssex

7. asssssssex

Derelict: The Psychosexual Abduction of Casey and Charlotte (Release date: August 30, 2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kink brings you a special feature presentation with two of the hottest models in the industry. Casey Calvert and Charlotte Sartre are on a road trip to see an old friend when they find themselves stranded in the middle of nowhere. The hot, dry vast desert landscape is a hostile environment threatening to have its way with them but it doesn’t stop these two brave explorers from seeking a solution to their problem. Little do they know that this is going to be the worst decision they could have ever made. They stumble upon the ruins of an old abandoned town sitting below a massive compound on the hillside. Eerie dilapidated buildings litter the grounds and a deep sense of dread permeates this godforsaken place. A sinister presence is lurking. Is it just the relentless drone of the wind or something more malevolent? Even though they are stranded Casey and Charlotte are on an adventure and having fun so they fall into some heated girl on girl action in one of the creepy old buildings. Casey plays with Charlotte’s small perfect tits and licks her nipples. She peels off Charlotte’s little shorts and goes down on her pussy and rubs her clit until she cums. Then it’s Casey’s turn. Standing up against the paint chipped wall Charlotte licks Casey’s shaved pussy and sexy tits until she orgasms. After their sexy make-out session the two girls continue to explore the area for something, anything to help them out of their predicament. They decide to split up to cover more ground. A decision that will change their lives forever. Soon enough Charlotte disappears and Casey goes on a mad search trying to track her down. Little does she know Charlotte is in the hands of a deeply disturbed sexual pervert who is hellbent on tormenting these two innocent beauties. You have to see it to believe it! Derelict: The Psychosexual Abduction of Casey and Charlotte a thrilling and devastating horror story directed by John Paul The Pope with BDSM, rusty chains, rope, cattle prods, spanking, floggers, the cane, hardcore finger banging, involuntary orgasms and more!

Release date: August 30, 2019
    Time: 01:45:47
    Size: 3889 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/22375437b6ae6/6985_Sado.mp4

8. asssssssex

Everyone Has Their Price: Lexi Lore Gives it All Up for Dirty Money | HD 720p | Release Year: August 30, 2019

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stunning blonde Lexi Lore in her red lingerie is working the cam girl scene. Her admirers tip top dollar for her private shows. Today Seth Gamble is in for what he desires. Lexi strips naked and turns her vibrator on her tight pussy. The camera gets it all for Seth to see. But, today Seth isn’t interested in just this video. After Lexi has a huge orgasm on cam, she discovers Seth hasn’t paid up. He has the money IRL and demands she comes and gets it. Arriving at Seth’s fancy ass house she discovers the money amongst some kinky toys. However, the money is fake. WTF. Seth appears and shows her the real wad of dough. He offers her double for what he desires. She declines, but next he says triple. What does he want for all that cash. Everything! He grabs her by the neck and throws her down. She is stripped naked and tied up in rope bondage fully restricted. Her mouth gagged with a ball gag, no one can hear her scream. Seth goes in on the corporal punishment. Flogging, caning, whips. You can feel the pain he delivers, but he also brings the pleasure. The Hitachi comes out and she is made to cum. Seth then rams his hard cock down her deep throat as she gags for air. Seth flips her over and continues the punishment before he fucks her hard in deep. Her ass turns bright red as Seth switches to her tight asshole. Deep anal gets her screaming. Seth flips her over again and gets the nipple clamps out. Her sensitive nipples can barely take the pain. Finally Seth unloads his huge load all over her shaved pussy.

Release Year: August 30, 2019
    Time: 00:55:16
    Size: 2031 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/4f506d6e9b8de/6986_Sado.mp4

9. asssssssex

Submissive Step-Daughter Seduces Her Daddy's TA (Release date: August 30, 2019)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kira Noir is the perfect student, and a willing submissive to her professor, Ramon Nomar. She gives as much effort and thought to her drooling blowjobs and athletic anal sex as she does to her studies. When Mr. Nomar’s bratty step-daughter Kacie Castle enrolls in the school, Kira is challenged to keep Kacie engaged with her schoolwork, while keeping her kinky relationship with Ramon a secret. When she is first assigned as Kacie’s tutor, Kira pouts and is reprimanded by Ramon with a caning, flogging, and predicament scene in leather bondage. Kira comes around to embrace her duties as a mentor and is allowed to rub her slutty pussy all over Ramon’s shoe, cumming on her knees. She is then thrown on the desk and fucked in both her ass and pussy. Shivering with anal orgasms, Kira promises that Kacie will pass all of her exams. That promise is easier said than done; Kacie makes constant attempts to escape her studies, and at one point outright spits on Kira’s face, leaving Kira little choice but to pin her down and spank her bitch-ass bright red. Kira gets into the fun of the discipline and grabs a cane and strap-on, lighting up Kacie’s thighs and ass with a swift and brutal caning, followed with a lesbian anal assault on Kacie’s gaping asshole. Kacie loves every second of her study session, rubbing her cunt and taking her beating and fucking with orgasmic pleasure. She is quick to kneel down and lick Kira’s perfect asshole and cunt until Kira has an orgasm of her own. Professor Nomar shows up to check on Kacie and finds her covered in cum and red cane strips. Seeing this, he realizes he cannot export the labor of discipline onto Kira, and must take control of both his step-daughter and his student. Both girls are flogged and made to serve Ramon’s cock while he zaps them for their wrong answers on the exam. Kira is thrown into a tight shibari back-bend with her mouth trapped against Kacie’s wet pussy. Kacie is made to hold her study manuals to avoid further pain from the tight clothespin zipper biting into her perky tits. Both young women are commanded to not cum, and to hold their positions as Ramon torments and tests their will with a fucking and a zapper. When Kacie earns her way out of the zipper she howls with pain, but she also cums on Kira’s face like a little whore. Both girls show Ramon they are willing to be good submissives, sharing his cock and riding him reverse cowgirl with all their

Time: 01:31:14
    Size: 3351 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/2c03655e1cbe2/6987_Sado.mp4

10. asssssssex

Bad Secretaries Punished (2019)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Welcome to the underground sex scene that you always knew existed but were never a part of. Yes, in the BDSM world there are Bad Secretaries that need to be Punished. Bad Secretaries Punished takes you into the dungeons where bad secretaries go to get reprimanded by their bosses and masters.

Time: 01:33:49
    Size: 2826 mb

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/d3e760ee54186/6988_Sado.mp4

11. asssssssex

Arienh the treatment 03.08.2019

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some of you only with big udders. But big udders alone don’t make a good. There’s docile behavior, complete brainwash, sexual association with milking, and especially: good nipples! Arienh has all that and more, she is a complete submissive, does not talk, and she has a permanent nose ring installed so she can be easily chained to milking stations. Still, we can work on her udder size of course. A treatment in our clinic is sure to double the size (for a while, and more permanently if repeated often enough). It is just not a very comfortable procedure. But Arienh will never complain. She has accepted her transformation.

Time: 00:07:16
    Size: 786 mb
    Video: 1920x1080, mp4

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/fcedcb1565aae/6989_Sado.mp4

12. asssssssex

13. asssssssex

14. asssssssex

15. asssssssex