Selection Of BDSM-Bondage-Torture Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Torture' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - Mistress Gwen Onyx black rubber bag
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Studio: SI
    Cast: Gwen Onyx
    Genres: Bondage, Fetish
    Video language: English

Once again Mistress Gwen Freestorm demos some heavy Studio Gum gear at the expense or pleasures of Onyx her slave. This heavy rubber piece has only a small access hole. The interaction between these two is very hot.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 10:40
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 161.1 MB
    Download SI - Mistress Gwen Onyx black rubber bag

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - Smitten In Mittens
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Cast: PetGirl Kako
    Genres: bondage, fetish, serious bondage, seriousbondage, straitjackets, hoods, handcuffs, shackles, sleepsack, gas mask, mummification, restraints, device bondage, bondage devices, jail cells, cages, leather, rubber, latex, rope, inescapable, rigid cuff,

A visiting rubber guy was the first to try out our new Mckenzie Mitts metal bondage mitts. Under the skilled hands of PetGirl Kako, he was outfitted in head-to-toe rubber including a unique inflatable rubber breather hood, a pair of arm-length rubber gloves, and heavy leather boots. He was then restrained to our bondage test bed by ratcheting his boots into special bindings and locking his mitted hands to a chain around his waist. Once he was fully secured, various suction devices and a vibrator were used to amplify his feeling of bondage and helplessness. Although our new Mckenzie Mitts appeared to be secondary to his overall experience, they were still exciting to see in action. More tests with the mitts will need to be conducted in the future.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 20:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 458.3 MB
    Download SI - Smitten In Mittens

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - Squeeze To Breathe
    [​IMG]

Cast: Elise and PetGirl Koko
    Genres: bondage, fetish, serious bondage, seriousbondage, straitjackets, hoods, handcuffs, shackles, sleepsack, gas mask, mummification, restraints, device bondage, bondage devices, jail cells, cages, leather, rubber, latex, rope, inescapable, rigid cuff,

In this hilarious video we watch as Elise and PetGirl Koko master the operation of the Squeeze to Breathe device. Cobbled together with rubber hoses, a rebreather bag, electrical tape and a special anesthesia valve, our visiting friend places himself at the mercy of these two women as they scramble to keep his air flow moving. Naturally a bit of chaos ensued. And once, during a technical glitch with the squeeze bag, our subject was trying to communicate while everyone was yelling "what did he say?" The problem was ultimately resolved but we never did figure out what he was trying to tell us.

Duration: 19:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 569.2 MB
    Download SI - Squeeze To Breathe

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - SubMissAnn and Dalton Ott Play
    [​IMG]

Cast: SubMissAnn and Dalton Ott

SubMissAnn and Dalton Ott are friends, but we don't see enough of each other. We took time to play in this fun shoot. The interaction is genuine, I feel so comfortable with this fine woman. I put her in a classic and sexy heavy leather body harness from Mr S and then used an ankle spreader and our new overhead hoist to hold her in a standing spread eagle.

Duration: 14:51
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 330.7 MB
    Download SI - SubMissAnn and Dalton Ott Play

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - SubMissAnn Endures A Vintage Sleepsack
    [​IMG]

Cast: SubMissAnn

A very impressive piece of Eric Stanton inspired bondage gear was put in our hands a few months ago. The only problem was finding the right sized woman. SubMissAnn a petite curvy friend of SeriousBondage was in town so we had a chance to play/photograph it. The unique features were the snug fit, access, and suspension capability. It has a foot platform and full length support straps to give it a very stable feel for long term bondage. The built in pads for ankles and knees provide even more comfort. My favorite feature was the ability to anchor the feet to the floor. This was handmade for a very petite woman and has not been used since the mid seventies. We are honored to have the chance to use such a unique piece of gear.

Duration: 10:22
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 305.2 MB
    Download SI - SubMissAnn Endures A Vintage Sleepsack

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - SubMissAnn Slave Position Fiberglass Encasement
    [​IMG]

Cast: SubMissAnn

SubMissAnn was a willing participant in our ongoing research into the use of medical fiberglass. This time I wanted to try a full body encasement. The position is a proper kneeling slave position, which is natural for SubMissAnn. This is our first attempt at this position which has a great deal of potential. This will make a spanking bench or table. I eventually want to create the perfect objectification piece. A woman totally encased in solid fiberglass with the proper access holes will make a perfect party favor.

Duration: 12:16
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 361.3 MB
    Download SI - SubMissAnn Slave Position Fiberglass Encasement

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - Super Hero Rubber Playtime At The Serious Bondage Institute
    [​IMG]

Super hero rubber fetish comes to the Serious Bondage Institute. The day was perfect for rubber fetish play outdoors in San Francisco, not too hot or cold. The light rain was also a fun addition to the experience. This shoot was not hardcore; lighter hearted, and what is more fun than dressing up in rubber? The surer hero theme was set as our guest displayed his latest purchase. Mistress Minax could not be out shined so she brought out her own version of a super hero. Not to be out done, our third guest simply had some of the most over-the-top boots that would make any super hero drool.

Duration: 6:54
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 203.1 MB
    Download SI - Super Hero Rubber Playtime At The Serious Bondage Institute

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - Suspended Sexual Interrogation
    [​IMG]

Cast: Trapper Smith and Mistress Alice

Trapper Smith and Mistress Alice have a history. In the previous visit the theme of their play was an interrogation scene. Sexual torment seemed to be the sub theme or at least what it evolved into. We used a Maxcita Caught in the Act canvas sleepsack and hood. It is made specifically for suspension. Alice does her magic on Trapper's willing cock. This is a very hot video with lots of heavy bondage and sexual torment.

Duration: 19:22

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 292.5 MB
    Download SI - Suspended Sexual Interrogation

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - Taking Turns In The Rubber Barrel
    [​IMG]

Play time at Serious Bondage is always fun. Today each one of us took out turn in the rubber barrel. The play was fun and everyone got horny.

Duration: 11:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 266.8 MB
    Download SI - Taking Turns In The Rubber Barrel

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - The Folsom Street Fair 2010
    [​IMG]

The Folsom Street Fair is a San Francisco original. I have had the opportunity to attend for the last four years. Each year I see something new and each year I leave shaking my head. We usually have a house full of out of town visitors during the fair and this year was no exception. As the morning begins we put on our favorite fetish wear - or lack of it - and head to Folsom Street. We usually take cabs or public transportation because of the lack of parking. This video gives you a flavor of the Folsom Fair. It by no means gives you the full picture, just a sample. I encourage every kink minded soul to make the pilgrimage to this one of a kind event at least once.

Duration: 19:17
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 568.0 MB
    Download SI - The Folsom Street Fair 2010

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - The Magic Box
    [​IMG]

Persephoned takes a ride in our magic box. The movement of this air-tight container is much more than a spin, it moves in an ever changing pattern. The disorientation is more confusing than dizzying. The double hoses of the gas mask allow air to enter via one hose, and then flow out through the other. Persephoned is fairly new to bondage, but she is up for most new adventures. This was heavy bondage for most experienced players. She is game for even more, so stand by.

Duration: 8:32

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 128.6 MB
    Download SI - The Magic Box

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - The mummy ed experience
    [​IMG]

Cast: Talena Williams

Our artist-in-residence MummyEd uses a winter color pallet of duct tape and pallet wrap to bind his subject Talena Williams. Talena and her friend Rich from CaptiveKink were in San Francisco on vacation and wanted to stop by for a quickie mummification. Once MummyEd covered her mouth with duct tape and her eyes became as big as saucers we knew she was having a good time.

Duration: 18:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 538.9 MB
    Download SI - The mummy ed experience

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - The vertical cacoon
    [​IMG]

Cast: Cherry

Leave it to those crazy Brits to find something non-standard to do with bondage gear. In this case Mrs Feendish and Arthur Dent (Fetlife) decide to secure an inflatable latex bag to the wall instead of leaving it on the floor. Hummm...Her gas mask is hooked to a bizarre breathing rig on the wall which consists of various pipes, valves and containers. This allows Cherry's inhale air to be routed through aromatic and unmentionable liquids. The sounds that Cherry makes during her heavy rubber ordeal indicate that she enjoyed this somewhat bizarre experience. All in all, everyone had a good time, including Cherry's toes!

Duration: 19:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 571.4 MB
    Download SI - The vertical cacoon

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - Three Little Piggies
    [​IMG]

A number of kinky friends visited us during the Folsom Fair weekend in San Francisco. As usual, when we get together there is always some bondage play. This video highlights the crazy bondage we do.

Duration: 11:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 258.7 MB
    Download SI - Three Little Piggies

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

SI - Three Loader
    [​IMG]

Cast: Tony Orlando, Betty Cash and Gianna Love

Tony Orlando, Betty Cash and Gianna Love team up to deliver a very large load. The load belonged to Tony Orlando but the journey to get there was everybodys fun

Duration: 9:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 213.8 MB
    Download SI - Three Loader

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace
    [​IMG]

Year: 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Studio: FNW
    Duration: 25 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: I'll do anything for my Master. I loved when he tied me up and left me in his basement that first time. I felt so cold, my arms sore from being bound behind my back, my breast wrapped tight in rope. I wanted to taste his dick so bad. All I hoped for was his arrival. I got my wish. He pulled me towards him and shoved his cock deep down my throat. I wish I didn't need to pull away for air. It's less time devouring his great dick. He had my hair in his hands, juggling my head on his manhood. He threw me against a post and tied me to it, my ass out for him to play with. He kept teasing me with a vibrator, rubbing it against my sensitive clit, using my natural pussy cream to reach deep inside. I couldn't control my pants and moans. He suddenly buckled a ball gag around my head, my screams muffled, screaming from him ramming me hard and fast with his meat. He wouldn't slow down for a minute. My pussy belonged to him. If that was disgrace, I earned it.

Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
    Audio: 119kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 563.3 MB
    Download Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Stella May's Orgasm Marathon
    [​IMG]

Year: 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Studio: FNW
    Duration: 28 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: No one warned me of something like this. I've experimented sexually with a few boyfriends before, but I was always in control. I definitely had use of my hands and feet. I'm sure none of my guys would tie me to a crate, my left leg tied all the way back, nipple pumps aching my tits. I couldn't stop shivering. I wondered what he would do to me. I finally found out. He grabbed my head, turned it and filled my mouth with his cock. I couldn't push him away when he stayed in my throat for too long. I've never had so much spit ooze out of my mouth, hoping for a clear breath of air. The only time I did was he got my between my legs. My leg tied back gave him enough room and access for whatever he wanted. All I could do was watch. He kept moving back and forth, taking turns obliterating my throat and pussy. I was so turned on. I wanted him to use me more. But he surprised me with something special: a vibrator. He placed it on my clit. It was too much to handle. I couldn't control myself. He had to hold me down and gag me. I still continued jerking around and yelling as each orgasm built up for the next. He left me cum dizzy and shaking for hours.

Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
    Audio: 119kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 614.6 MB
    Download Stella May's Orgasm Marathon

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

TG - Slave Angel Part Part 11
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre

Christine Thunder's great BDSM site. Nettle torture, piercing/needle play, and indoor fetish scenes

Format: avi
    Duration: 43:44
    Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 749kbps
    Audio: 344kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 352.2 MB
    Download TG - Slave Angel Part Part 11

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

The Sexual Submission of Blair Williams
    [​IMG]

Studio: Kink: Sex and Submission
    Cast: Tommy Pistol,Blair Williams

When innocent girl next door Blair Williams turns herself over to Tommy Pistol for a day of hardcore domination, bondage and rough sex, Tommy makes god use of Blair's big ass and bouncing tits. Blair gets fucked hard but must earn the dick by enduring the cane, gags, bondage, flogging and sexual humiliation.

Format: flv
    Duration: 1:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1733kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 13.6 MB
    Download The Sexual Submission of Blair Williams

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

The Unit: The Conclusion
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

This update is the Conclusion of last weeks offering. It features, rough anal sex, brutal deep throating, squirting, and an uncut extended quicksand scene, Plus extra deleted scenes and hi-res photos. Special custom bondage devices and amazing rope work. No other BaRS site in the world brings you such high quality outdoor bondage feature movies.

Duration: 53:42
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    Download The Unit: The Conclusion