Selection Of BDSM-Bondage-Torture Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Torture' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Jessyxa
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
    Video language: English

Male domination, Anal sex, Extreme sex gagged bondage slave Jessyxa.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 29:37
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2662kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 605.3 MB
    Download Jessyxa

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Morning Wood Part Two Nicki Blue, PD
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Nicki Blue
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Her pussy is wet, but it is hard to tell if it is the pain or the humiliation that is getting her so hot. PD has no interest in letting her feel good today. When he is done tormenting her he has some work around the yard that needs to be done.

Duration: 39:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 445.2 MB
    Download Morning Wood Part Two Nicki Blue, PD

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Whipping Nadia - Nadia Styles, Brandon Iron
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, bondage

The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.

Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.

The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from being dominated and can't wait to be fucked. The slaves mouth's spill out drool from the ball gags or the hard cocks that have been fucking their throats

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 47:57
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 891kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 361.5 MB
    Download Whipping Nadia - Nadia Styles, Brandon Iron

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Purple Pussy Eater
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Scarlet is fully restrained before Raquel who has one thing on her mind: making Scarlet cum until she can't take the stimulation anymore. Raquel has just the tool for the job, too. This thin, purple device and ease its way into Scarlet's waiting pussy. Her wet cunt is always hungry for a vibrator. This one happens to be able to reach all the way to her G-spot as it buzzes against her swollen clit relentlessly. Raquel lets Scarlet know she is in charge of her pussy and she will make her cum over and over to satisfy Raquel's appetite for forcing orgasms from helpless blonds. All she has to do is let her vibrator do the talking while Scarlet does the moaning.. and the screaming.. and the begging...

Duration: 11:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7726kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 671.0 MB
    Download Purple Pussy Eater

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Purple Pussy Eater
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Scarlet is fully restrained before Raquel who has one thing on her mind: making Scarlet cum until she can't take the stimulation anymore. Raquel has just the tool for the job, too. This thin, purple device and ease its way into Scarlet's waiting pussy. Her wet cunt is always hungry for a vibrator. This one happens to be able to reach all the way to her G-spot as it buzzes against her swollen clit relentlessly. Raquel lets Scarlet know she is in charge of her pussy and she will make her cum over and over to satisfy Raquel's appetite for forcing orgasms from helpless blonds. All she has to do is let her vibrator do the talking while Scarlet does the moaning.. and the screaming.. and the begging...

Duration: 11:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7726kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 671.0 MB
    Download Purple Pussy Eater

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Pussy Whore - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Studio: HT
    Duration: 55 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: When they elevate her onto a platform it is not because they want to put her on a pedestal. They have just gotten tired of leaning down to her. Once she is at the right level Elise and Dixon can impale her with their strap ons.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 612.7 MB
    Download Pussy Whore - HD 720p

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Pussy Whore - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Studio: HT
    Duration: 55 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: When they elevate her onto a platform it is not because they want to put her on a pedestal. They have just gotten tired of leaning down to her. Once she is at the right level Elise and Dixon can impale her with their strap ons.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 612.7 MB
    Download Pussy Whore - HD 720p

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Rachel is Back! - Part 2
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: BDSM,Bondage,Domination,Rope,Ropes

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I help her to her feet, before lifting her and placing her on top of a round table. I slap and grab her ass now that it is accessible. I remove her shoes and then I stringently tie her crossed ankles to her thighs. I then bring the rope up and around her waist to ensure it won't slip toward her knees. More rope is used to cinch as necessary. I tie a rope to the ropes behind her neck. I use it to pull her chest up off the table. Now we can see and grope her huge tits again! I next tie her feet back to her knees. I add more rope to her knees. It is then run out and around the base of the table to her other knee. This keeps her knees apart and ensures she can't slide back. I sit back as Rachel struggles for our enjoyment. She for sure doesn't look like she's having a good time now, in fact she almost looks angry. Those tits and nipples are just begging for some bondage and clamps, but I told her I wouldn't do that before we started and I'm a man of my word. I instead tie her toes back nice and tight. I sit back and watch her struggle once again for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 23:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 517.9 MB
    Download Rachel is Back! - Part 2

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Rachel is Back! - Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I help her to her feet, before lifting her and placing her on top of a round table. I slap and grab her ass now that it is accessible. I remove her shoes and then I stringently tie her crossed ankles to her thighs. I then bring the rope up and around her waist to ensure it won't slip toward her knees. More rope is used to cinch as necessary. I tie a rope to the ropes behind her neck. I use it to pull her chest up off the table. Now we can see and grope her huge tits again! I next tie her feet back to her knees. I add more rope to her knees. It is then run out and around the base of the table to her other knee. This keeps her knees apart and ensures she can't slide back. I sit back as Rachel struggles for our enjoyment. She for sure doesn't look like she's having a good time now, in fact she almost looks angry. Those tits and nipples are just begging for some bondage and clamps, but I told her I wouldn't do that before we started and I'm a man of my word. I instead tie her toes back nice and tight. I sit back and watch her struggle once again for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 23:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 517.9 MB
    Download Rachel is Back! - Part 2

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Anal Circus Girl Arielle Aquinas
    [​IMG]

Dr. Mercies trains Arielle to be his perfect anal circus girl in this alternately harsh, humorous, and bizarre epic case file. Arielle has to fill in her coloring book with her own dyed slobber during a long, rough facefucking. Then she gets sodomized in a trapeze suspension with lots of ass to mouth. She takes a huge cumshot, gobbles it all down, and then gets trained as a lion. Throughout it all, she gets hard face slaps, spanks, and learns to eat Dr. Mercies' ass. Whenever she displeases him, she gets punished, and he collects her tears in a little bottle. The tears will be used next time... for something very twisted you've never seen before anywhere.

Duration: 56:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2224kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 985.4 MB
    Download Anal Circus Girl Arielle Aquinas

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Anal Circus Girl Arielle Aquinas
    [​IMG]

Dr. Mercies trains Arielle to be his perfect anal circus girl in this alternately harsh, humorous, and bizarre epic case file. Arielle has to fill in her coloring book with her own dyed slobber during a long, rough facefucking. Then she gets sodomized in a trapeze suspension with lots of ass to mouth. She takes a huge cumshot, gobbles it all down, and then gets trained as a lion. Throughout it all, she gets hard face slaps, spanks, and learns to eat Dr. Mercies' ass. Whenever she displeases him, she gets punished, and he collects her tears in a little bottle. The tears will be used next time... for something very twisted you've never seen before anywhere.

Duration: 56:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2224kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 985.4 MB
    Download Anal Circus Girl Arielle Aquinas

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Raven Cee
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Standing tied bondage slave female Raven Cee punished action.

Duration: 33:35
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 514.6 MB
    Download Raven Cee

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Raven Cee
    [​IMG]

Standing tied bondage slave female Raven Cee punished action.

Duration: 33:35
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 514.6 MB
    Download Raven Cee

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Anal Multiwhore
    [​IMG]

Fucked-up, crazy, and rough as hell -- that sums up this Latina babe's new anal therapy session. Dr. Mercies turned her into a multitool, like the famous knife, and made her service him while Orderly Gind hateplowed her sore asshole. She actually gave the doctor a massage with one of her tools while eating his ass and getting boned in hers. She also served Dr. Mercies juice and mopped up the mess that spilled from her mouth while Grind continued sodomizing her. Both fine gentlemen came all over her face and in her eyes before they finished with her. It was all for her therapy.

Duration: 37:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2265kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 660.2 MB
    Download Anal Multiwhore

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Anal Multiwhore
    [​IMG]

Fucked-up, crazy, and rough as hell -- that sums up this Latina babe's new anal therapy session. Dr. Mercies turned her into a multitool, like the famous knife, and made her service him while Orderly Gind hateplowed her sore asshole. She actually gave the doctor a massage with one of her tools while eating his ass and getting boned in hers. She also served Dr. Mercies juice and mopped up the mess that spilled from her mouth while Grind continued sodomizing her. Both fine gentlemen came all over her face and in her eyes before they finished with her. It was all for her therapy.

Duration: 37:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2265kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 660.2 MB
    Download Anal Multiwhore

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Renter's Revenge Scene 2
    [​IMG]

Their bodies to whatever form of punishment they can withstand, in order to remain as tenants, even if it means getting ball gagged, whipped and humiliated!

Duration: 21:25
    Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 423.2 MB
    Download Renter's Revenge Scene 2

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Renter's Revenge Scene 2
    [​IMG]

Their bodies to whatever form of punishment they can withstand, in order to remain as tenants, even if it means getting ball gagged, whipped and humiliated!

Duration: 21:25
    Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 423.2 MB
    Download Renter's Revenge Scene 2

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ash Hollywood
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sexuallybroken

Welcome Ash Hollywood to Sexually Broken. This sexy blond finds herself quickly overloaded with sensation. Her sexual destruction is amazing to watch.
    Bound onto the worlds most powerful vibrator Ash finds herself at the mercy of her own body. Her arms are brutally tied back into a painful strappado that pushes her clit even harder onto the evil sybian.
    We tease our little blond by turning the sybian on at a low setting building her sexual frustration level up to an unbearable level. She needs to cum but she just cant yet.
    Now we push Ash to her sexual limit. We crank up the orgasm machine, sending Ashs brain into subspace territory. But we are cruel and turn Ashs mouth into a cock depository. A devastating throat fucking ensues. The cock is pushed deep down her throat over and over impeding her ability to breath at all.
    The combined breath play with the most powerful vibrator on the planet sends Ash down the rabbit hole. Gagging, orgasm after orgasm wrecks Ashs world. She can not stop herself from cumming over and over. Her brain is sexually devastated. The proof is when we rip the zipper from her tender flesh and she doesnt even react! We tighten up a neck rope, limiting air to Ash, and leave her cumming over and over into the night..

Duration: 13:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5594kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 568.8 MB
    Download Ash Hollywood

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ash Hollywood
    [​IMG]

Welcome Ash Hollywood to Sexually Broken. This sexy blond finds herself quickly overloaded with sensation. Her sexual destruction is amazing to watch.
    Bound onto the worlds most powerful vibrator Ash finds herself at the mercy of her own body. Her arms are brutally tied back into a painful strappado that pushes her clit even harder onto the evil sybian.
    We tease our little blond by turning the sybian on at a low setting building her sexual frustration level up to an unbearable level. She needs to cum but she just cant yet.
    Now we push Ash to her sexual limit. We crank up the orgasm machine, sending Ashs brain into subspace territory. But we are cruel and turn Ashs mouth into a cock depository. A devastating throat fucking ensues. The cock is pushed deep down her throat over and over impeding her ability to breath at all.
    The combined breath play with the most powerful vibrator on the planet sends Ash down the rabbit hole. Gagging, orgasm after orgasm wrecks Ashs world. She can not stop herself from cumming over and over. Her brain is sexually devastated. The proof is when we rip the zipper from her tender flesh and she doesnt even react! We tighten up a neck rope, limiting air to Ash, and leave her cumming over and over into the night..

Duration: 13:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5594kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 568.8 MB
    Download Ash Hollywood

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
    [​IMG]

Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.

Duration: 47:42

[​IMG]
    File size: 536.6 MB
    Download Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

21. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
    [​IMG]

Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it.

Duration: 47:42

[​IMG]
    File size: 536.6 MB
    Download Ashley Graham Nyssa Nevers

22. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Riding The Rope Wenona
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Cast: Wenona
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Latex

Her feet are pulled to the sides to give Cyd Black access to her cunt and the harness she is in lets her sway in the breeze. While he's whipping her, vibrating her, and straight up pounding her pussy with Mr. Pogo, Wenona is helpless to do anything but hang around.

Duration: 45:44

[​IMG]
    File size: 514.5 MB
    Download Riding The Rope Wenona

23. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Riding The Rope Wenona
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Cast: Wenona
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Latex

Her feet are pulled to the sides to give Cyd Black access to her cunt and the harness she is in lets her sway in the breeze. While he's whipping her, vibrating her, and straight up pounding her pussy with Mr. Pogo, Wenona is helpless to do anything but hang around.

Duration: 45:44

[​IMG]
    File size: 514.5 MB
    Download Riding The Rope Wenona

24. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Rodeo
    [​IMG]

Chandler Mason And Colton James Compliment Each Other'S Juicy Good Looks So Well They'Re Like Perfectly Matched Bookends. With Similar Body Types And Equal Levels Of Sexiness These Two Could Be Kissing Cousins And We Would Not Complain. Colton Gets Vocal With Some Deliciously Devious Dirty Talk As He Fucks Chandler'S Mouth. Mr. James Eggs His Buddy On, Making Him Give All He'S Got As Chandler Chokes On His Big Battering Ram. As A Reward For Being Such A Good Little Cock Sucker, He Spits On Mason'S Manhood Before Ripping His Pants Off And Throwing His Legs In The Air. Nothing Is More Honest Than When Chandler Says "I Need That Cock." He Does.... Bad. Colton Is Happy To Fulfill That Need. This Bad Boy Goes In Bare Back, And Immediately Bangs Away. He Keeps Chandler In Control With One Hand On His Throat And The Other On His Dick. Bottom Boy'S Eyes Glaze Over In Complete Servitude And Pure Pleasure. In A Slight Balance Of Power Chandler Climbs On Top For A Rough Ride But Colton Reminds Him Who'S In Change With A Little Love Choke. Hard As A Rock And Looking Like A Missile, Chandler Begs For His Top To Go Harder Making Him Let Loose The Love Juice. Colton Blows All Up In Mason'S Manhole Then Spreads His Cheeks To Take A Peek. Perfection.

Duration: 6:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14511kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 700.1 MB
    Download Rodeo

25. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Rodeo
    [​IMG]

Chandler Mason And Colton James Compliment Each Other'S Juicy Good Looks So Well They'Re Like Perfectly Matched Bookends. With Similar Body Types And Equal Levels Of Sexiness These Two Could Be Kissing Cousins And We Would Not Complain. Colton Gets Vocal With Some Deliciously Devious Dirty Talk As He Fucks Chandler'S Mouth. Mr. James Eggs His Buddy On, Making Him Give All He'S Got As Chandler Chokes On His Big Battering Ram. As A Reward For Being Such A Good Little Cock Sucker, He Spits On Mason'S Manhood Before Ripping His Pants Off And Throwing His Legs In The Air. Nothing Is More Honest Than When Chandler Says "I Need That Cock." He Does.... Bad. Colton Is Happy To Fulfill That Need. This Bad Boy Goes In Bare Back, And Immediately Bangs Away. He Keeps Chandler In Control With One Hand On His Throat And The Other On His Dick. Bottom Boy'S Eyes Glaze Over In Complete Servitude And Pure Pleasure. In A Slight Balance Of Power Chandler Climbs On Top For A Rough Ride But Colton Reminds Him Who'S In Change With A Little Love Choke. Hard As A Rock And Looking Like A Missile, Chandler Begs For His Top To Go Harder Making Him Let Loose The Love Juice. Colton Blows All Up In Mason'S Manhole Then Spreads His Cheeks To Take A Peek. Perfection.

Duration: 6:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14511kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 700.1 MB
    Download Rodeo

26. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Avn Winning Milf India Summer Tag Teamed Brutal Deepthroat
    [​IMG]

They do not come much hotter or eager then India Summer. India is a lifesyler swinger that got into porn because of her love of the cock. She knows her way around cock well enough that she is a multiple AVN award winner, and deservedly so. India is capable of completely letting herself go in the moment, and it is a beautiful thing to witness. Today we are going to throw 2 different dicks at her and see just how she handles it.
    Bound and restrained face down, ass up on our legendary Sexuallybroken fuck bed, India is in for the ride of her life. The set up is simple. Two dicks, without mercy, never letting up, never slowing down, until India is a drooling sticky mess. There is no warm up, no gentle pacing. Just rock hard cocks from both ends doing their best to shake hands in the middle.
    India does not hesitate or hold back. She knows why she is here today. Her eyes glaze over as she quickly surrenders to sexually subspace, locked in the bliss that a proper dicking down dishes out. We have no mercy and put up a brutal pounding pace. Drool pours out of her well fucked face hole as 10 inches of BBC owns her mouth. The dazed look in India is proof we are doing it right.
    It is a beautiful through takedown on her holes and India can not wipe the satisfied smile on her cum face. The bondage only makes the multiple orgasms ripping through her body stronger. It is not hard to see they they keep throwing awards at her, she is a first class fuck. We had fun with this one. Come back anytime India, the Sexuallybroken bed will be waiting.

Duration: 16:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 350.9 MB
    Download Avn Winning Milf India Summer Tag Teamed Brutal Deepthroat

27. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Avn Winning Milf India Summer Tag Teamed Brutal Deepthroat
    [​IMG]

They do not come much hotter or eager then India Summer. India is a lifesyler swinger that got into porn because of her love of the cock. She knows her way around cock well enough that she is a multiple AVN award winner, and deservedly so. India is capable of completely letting herself go in the moment, and it is a beautiful thing to witness. Today we are going to throw 2 different dicks at her and see just how she handles it.
    Bound and restrained face down, ass up on our legendary Sexuallybroken fuck bed, India is in for the ride of her life. The set up is simple. Two dicks, without mercy, never letting up, never slowing down, until India is a drooling sticky mess. There is no warm up, no gentle pacing. Just rock hard cocks from both ends doing their best to shake hands in the middle.
    India does not hesitate or hold back. She knows why she is here today. Her eyes glaze over as she quickly surrenders to sexually subspace, locked in the bliss that a proper dicking down dishes out. We have no mercy and put up a brutal pounding pace. Drool pours out of her well fucked face hole as 10 inches of BBC owns her mouth. The dazed look in India is proof we are doing it right.
    It is a beautiful through takedown on her holes and India can not wipe the satisfied smile on her cum face. The bondage only makes the multiple orgasms ripping through her body stronger. It is not hard to see they they keep throwing awards at her, she is a first class fuck. We had fun with this one. Come back anytime India, the Sexuallybroken bed will be waiting.

Duration: 16:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 350.9 MB
    Download Avn Winning Milf India Summer Tag Teamed Brutal Deepthroat

28. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Blond Bimbo Inverted With Automatic Cocksucking
    [​IMG]

Darling is so perfectly put together that she might as well be a robot. Blonde, tan, blessed with booming boobs and bootie, and a sex drive that just will not quit, Darling is the perfect bimbo fuckdoll. There is only one thing to do with bimbo fuckdolls. Hang them upside down and bolt them into the automatic blowjob machine, turning their mouthhole into a sheath for cock.
    In an elaborate setup, Darling is hung upside down on a custom made wooden ladder. A table behind the ladder holds the automatic blowjob machine at just the right height. Once Darling is buckled in, she is reduced to a suckbot. The machine controls her head and neck, and there is literally nothing she can do to stop it. We can control the speed and pace of the machine, and Darling and her facepussy are along for the ride. All she can do is endure and keep her mouth open wide.
    We walk right up and make ourselves at home. Sinking in to the hilt, we increase and lower the speed of the sucking as we so desire. Darling is throatblasted into another dimension as the dick owns her tonsils. Her eyes glaze over and gurgled sounds come out around the rock hard jammed down her mouth. The drool flows out and pools on the floor beneath her.
    We pick up the pace, and Darling checks out. She is now the ultimate combination of flesh and machine, the bimbobot 2000. Every home should have one! We whip her bound head a few more times up and down on our dick, and momentarily satiated, walk away. Darling is left hanging and bolted in, deep throat spit pouring out of her well used mouth. We will be back again for another round when the desire hits.

Duration: 10:46
    Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1319kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 113.1 MB
    Download Blond Bimbo Inverted With Automatic Cocksucking

29. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Blond Bimbo Inverted With Automatic Cocksucking
    [​IMG]

Darling is so perfectly put together that she might as well be a robot. Blonde, tan, blessed with booming boobs and bootie, and a sex drive that just will not quit, Darling is the perfect bimbo fuckdoll. There is only one thing to do with bimbo fuckdolls. Hang them upside down and bolt them into the automatic blowjob machine, turning their mouthhole into a sheath for cock.
    In an elaborate setup, Darling is hung upside down on a custom made wooden ladder. A table behind the ladder holds the automatic blowjob machine at just the right height. Once Darling is buckled in, she is reduced to a suckbot. The machine controls her head and neck, and there is literally nothing she can do to stop it. We can control the speed and pace of the machine, and Darling and her facepussy are along for the ride. All she can do is endure and keep her mouth open wide.
    We walk right up and make ourselves at home. Sinking in to the hilt, we increase and lower the speed of the sucking as we so desire. Darling is throatblasted into another dimension as the dick owns her tonsils. Her eyes glaze over and gurgled sounds come out around the rock hard jammed down her mouth. The drool flows out and pools on the floor beneath her.
    We pick up the pace, and Darling checks out. She is now the ultimate combination of flesh and machine, the bimbobot 2000. Every home should have one! We whip her bound head a few more times up and down on our dick, and momentarily satiated, walk away. Darling is left hanging and bolted in, deep throat spit pouring out of her well used mouth. We will be back again for another round when the desire hits.

Duration: 10:46
    Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1319kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 113.1 MB
    Download Blond Bimbo Inverted With Automatic Cocksucking

30. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Serena Bound
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Serena Bound and Cumming on Pool Table, watch enjoy!

Duration: 8:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3775kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 262.4 MB
    Download Serena Bound

31. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Serena Missy Bound on Bed
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Sexy slaves models Serena and Missy Bound on Bed action.

Duration: 8:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 263.5 MB
    Download Serena Missy Bound on Bed

32. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Session 2 - Blue's Tight ChairTie - Part 1
    [​IMG]

Blue is ordered to strip down to her pretty white bra, panties, garter, and stockings. I then step in and tie her elbows, forearms and wrists very tightly behind her back. I sit her in a chair and pull her legs out to the sides. I then tie her ankles to the chair and I also tie them to her thighs. Next, I run a rope between her legs and then to the top of the back of the chair and to her wrists, Blue to lean forward. I don't want her to lean to far, so I add a rope to the back of the chair and tie it to a hitching ring bolted to the wall behind her. I leave her for a few seconds to get more rope and the clip ends. This clip is all oncamera binding.

Duration: 22:03
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 493.7 MB
    Download Session 2 - Blue's Tight ChairTie - Part 1

33. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Session for Slave Lola
    [​IMG]

Turns out she just needed to be broken... like the stubborn steed she is and continues to be. Reduced to a snotty blubbering mess she finds her place again at the feet of her Master. Be a witness to her humility... without you she will never learn.

Duration: 44:41
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 427.3 MB
    Download Session for Slave Lola