Selection Of FemDom-Strapon Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Jenna Reid
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
    Video language: English

Jenna Reid and her are still sharing a cuckold husband. He pays the bills, and they fuck who they want. He does anything they ask, and loves swallowing cum. Jenna is going to treat him like the little bitch he is.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 23:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3255kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 604.1 MB
    Download Jenna Reid

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Jewell Marceau
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Mistress Jewell Marceau nurse hardcore fucking slave guy.

Duration: 25:51
    Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 510.9 MB
    Download Jewell Marceau

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Jocelyn
    [​IMG]

What does a guy do if he likes men but, doesn't want to come out of the closet? He finds a girl and tells her she needs to know what it

Duration: 27:26
    Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 542.3 MB
    Download Jocelyn

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Juliana Mary Luthay - First Cruel Mary Luthay Facesitting
    [​IMG]

Studio: Newmfx

MFX Meet Mary, a cruel woman with a strong personality, she loves dominate fragile girls and in her first facesitting movie she shows no mercy, strong slaps, hards hair pulling and long minutes without breathe. She had all control against her slave, suffocating and fucking her face, Juliana is in panic, asking for someone help her, but she is alone here!

Duration: 31:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
    Audio: 157kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 608.5 MB
    Download Juliana Mary Luthay - First Cruel Mary Luthay Facesitting

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Jynx Hollywood Chained to the Sybian by Mena Li & Lexy Villa
    [​IMG]

Genres: Lezdom, Strapon, Rough, Deepthroat, Slapping, Gagging

Mean and sultry BDSM Mistresses Mena Li and Lexy Villa spotted rocker suicide exotic dancer Jynx Hollywood the other day. That's all it takes around here for a lesbian domination threesome. Jynx Hollywood ends up on top of the sybian fucking machine, chained down by her collared neck and cuffed wrists. Lexy enters the dungeon and flips on the sybian while Mena introduces Jynx to her big black strapon dildo. Well, more like her throat. Deep down her throat. Fucking her throat, actually. Lexy raises the vibration and joins Mena in feeding Jynx another 10" big black rubber dick. The Mistresses take turns intensifying the vibration, distracting Jynx from taking strapon cock face fucking. Mena hates the dress Jynx is wearing and rips it off of her, revealing bouncy porcelain perky nipples. The Mistresses want to see if her pussy matches. Jynx's ass is lifted off the sybian. Since her neck is chained in place, Jynx is kept bent over and ass up. Mena and Lexy inspect their sex slave's pussy and asshole, pleased to see pretty pink. Their black rubber dicks will look great against her pink pussy. Double penetration is the perfect test. This first timer, with her Mistresses training, blossoms into an obedient sex slave, following every order, taking every inch of cock, rough and deep. Jynx's one problem is she didn't ask permission to cum. Time for more sybian torment, vibration kicked up, Mena pushing Jynx down onto the trembling flesh pad. Jynx grasps onto her chains begging to cum desperately. Should she? Watch to find out.

Duration: 25:39
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 294.1 MB
    Download Jynx Hollywood Chained to the Sybian by Mena Li & Lexy Villa

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Kathia Nobili - Our Hand Job Game - Treat me like your slut now!!!
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: KathiaNobiliGirls
    Cast: Kathia Nobili
    Genres: Femdom, HandJob, Lick, POV, Tits Fuck, Teasing, Cum Shot

Уже многим знакомая Катя из Чехии, продолжает сексуальные опыты сеансов дрочки и акты зрелищного женского доминирования

Duration: 18:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6714kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 971.8 MB
    Download Kathia Nobili - Our Hand Job Game - Treat me like your slut now!!!

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2008
    Studio: Venus Girls
    Genres: Femdom, BallBusting, CBT

「僕は三度の飯より金玉蹴られるのが大好物な変態男です」体中に走るような激痛。選ばれた者だけが味わえるこの苦痛.。「うふふっ.私達があなたの金玉砕いてあげるわ」

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:08:56
    Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 660.9 MB
    Download Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

kiki daire and alex
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,big ass, pov

Does her best but she can't seem to keep her eyes off of his hands as he sets her up for her torment.

Duration: 22:38
    Video: 320x240, AVC (H.264), 779kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 150.3 MB
    Download kiki daire and alex

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Kiki Vidas Obey Goddess Kiki
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kiki Vidas
    Genres: Femdom, Small Tits, High Heels, Solo

Goddess Kiki demands complete and total submission from her slaves and especially their naughty cocks. Since you only ever think about jerking your dick I am going to be a kind Mistress and allow you to stroke under my conditions. You wanted to be a filthy whore so much then today you get to be just that. I will make you learn to love and crave the taste of your cum as you will be eating every last drop anytime you are allowed a release. These are my terms if you want to be the lucky boy who gets to lick and worship my perfect ass and body. Now start stroking and get ready to be a good little cum slut for your one and only Goddess!

Duration: 10:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10793kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 823.8 MB
    Download Kiki Vidas Obey Goddess Kiki

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Kylie Wylde
    [​IMG]

Blonde girl Kylie Wylde hard anal fucking slave guy action.

Duration: 37:55
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1361kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 405.8 MB
    Download Kylie Wylde

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik
    [​IMG]

In the elastic clinic of lady Stella and lady Carmen no torture and humiliation remains to the modest latex slave kept. Fish oil-slave Ivonne is informed in the art of the anal finishes and creates it with zugekniffenen buttocks just still in loo where the blustering fall brooks pour forth splashing into the ceramics.

Duration: 1:41:25
    Video: 576x320, XviD, 568kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 658.4 MB
    Download Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Lexi Sindel, Jenna Ivory - Edging Games POV
    [​IMG]

Studio: FemdomEmpire
    Cast: Lexi Sindel, Jenna Ivory.
    Genres: Femdom, HandJob, Milking, Stockings, Cum Shot, Threesome.

Another milk yield male seed tournament, involving experienced milkers Lexi Sindel and starts Jenna Ivory.

Duration: 10:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5448kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 411.8 MB
    Download Lexi Sindel, Jenna Ivory - Edging Games POV

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Lexy Villa & Mila Blaze Wreck Mena Li's Pussy with Massive Strapon Dildos
    [​IMG]

Mena Li, our favorite Asian hottie, is no stranger to the Fetish Network dungeon. She's been sexually disgraced a few times, our inventory of sex toys and goodies all used on her. Only thing that is different this time around is the type of domination. Let's see if Mena can't endure a lesbian domination threesome. Lexy Villa and Mila Blaze are the perfect duo to take care of Li. They turn her into a nylon pet, wrapping a pair of pantyhose around her head and collar on her neck with a leash. They leave her in a corner of the dungeon, waiting to be used and wrecked. Finally Mila wanders down and walks Mena around like a puppy. When Lexy enters, it's time for some BDSM fun. They push her onto the bed and spread her legs apart. The wake it up with a vibrator, making her moan and flinch. She begs to cum but is denied. Let's see how well she can hold her nut with Lexy's huge strapon dildo up her cunt. Lexy loves rough sex, pulling Mena onto her rubber black cock deep and hard. Mila shoves her strapon deep down Mena's throat, making her gag and scream for mercy. They make her apologize for being a dirty slut, continuing the double penetration, slapping her tits and spanking her ass. They pull her around on the bed, flip her back and forth on her back and stomach, legs pulled down by her head. The Mistresses enjoy wrecking her holes. They even brought a dick on a stick, a dildo attached to a handle for jack hammer pussy stretching. Mena says she prefers being a Dominant for a bondage scene, yet she's such a great sex slave, giving her Masters whatever they want.

Duration: 27:33
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 316.7 MB
    Download Lexy Villa & Mila Blaze Wreck Mena Li's Pussy with Massive Strapon Dildos

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

lisa sparxxx and kyle
    [​IMG]

Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,big ass, pov

She can make my cock hard with just a look. I know I'm a scumbag. I take after.

Duration: 36:21
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 783kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 243.6 MB
    Download lisa sparxxx and kyle

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Lyra Louvel - Enslaved Man Pussy
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Lyra believes all men should be used as nothing but sex slaves except she isnt the one getting fucked. She turns her slaves tight virgin asshole into nothing but a loose used up man pussy with bigger dicks every fuck. At the end of their transformation Lyra has them so cock that they are begging for the pounding to never stop.

Duration: 9:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 528.1 MB
    Download Lyra Louvel - Enslaved Man Pussy

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes
    [​IMG]

Studio: MeanHandJobs

Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way. At first they flirt with him and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands. Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles. This is going to be a long night. They tease, humiliate and break his balls with knees and kicks. Macy ss his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie sits on his face. They make him strip in front of them. They take their tops off to reveal natural perfect breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts. They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get changed into something meaner. They have plans for this nerd. They change into some shiny high cut leotards, shiny pantyhose and some fucked up heels. They are going to break this nerds balls. One holds him while the other kicks and knees. They cheer each other on, they tease him with their sexy bodies, giggling while he moans and pleads for mercy only to knee him harder. They lay him down so one can s his face with her perfect pussy and ass while the other abuses his nuts. The louder he screams the better it feels for the girls. They peel their shiny leotards down to reveal perky natural bouncing boobs while they kick and knee him until they leave him on the ground holding his balls. They arent finished yet. Macy and Sadie have the nerd on all fours, ready to get fucked in the ass. They have broken his will and balls. Now they are going to turn him into their little ass slut. Macy makes the nerd to smell her pink pussy through her white pantyhose while Sadie pounds his ass in a couple positions with her favorite strapon dildo. Threesome peggings are the best! They humiliate him, degrade him and do it until he likes it. While Sadie has him bent over the couch, Macy milks his cock from below. They encourage him to cum all over her chest while getting fucked from behind. They need him to love getting his ass fucked. Sadie keeps fucking his ass and they make him say out loud what a slut he is until he finally cums a huge load all over Macys tits.

Duration: 43:27
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 974.1 MB
    Download Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Macys Enjoyment
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Extreme trampling cock busting extra milking handjob action. Watch!

Duration: 19:30
    Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 3602kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 542.5 MB
    Download Macys Enjoyment

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Maitresse madeline's pov foot fetish teaser bonus!
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
    Cast: Maitresse Madeline

You've been missing me haven't you? You've had the hardest time keeping your grubby little hands off your pathetic slave meat dreaming of the next time I'm in your presence. The truth is there is no rhyme or reason behind my absence other than just to make you suffer, make you beg, make you plead for my return. It pleases me to know you are in agony without my presence. When you send me emails begging to see me, my pussy instantly gets wet thinking of the control I have over your mind and body. Give me reasons to allow you to worship me again. Tribute me and prove that you have complete devotion. I'm throwing you this foot fetish teaser to remind you just how much you miss me and show you where you belong. AT MY FEET! And, maybe if I am satisfied with your groveling and tributes then I will return once again to destroy your mind and body like only I can!!!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:13
    Video: 640x360, VP6F

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 18.7 MB
    Download Maitresse madeline's pov foot fetish teaser bonus!

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Makayla Cox - Step-woman's Revenge
    [​IMG]

Cast: Makayla Cox
    Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Makayla is far from happy when she finds out her step-boy has taken the car once again without asking for permission. Instead of sending the spoiled brat to his pushover man she decides it's time to take matters into her own hands. If he is going to be an asshole, then he will get fucked in his asshole

Duration: 14:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8004kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 898.3 MB
    Download Makayla Cox - Step-woman's Revenge

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Marina Angel is Dominated by Riley Ray's Strap
    [​IMG]

Our BDSM dungeon has been busier than ever. Some of the hottest lesbian Mistresses bring their sex slaves over for some lezdom fun, like the sexy yet mean Riley Ray. She brought us all a treat when she left Marina Angel, one hot and kinky barely legal vixen, bound on the floor. Her wrists were linked to her leather collar and had a tight chain around her hips. Mistress Riley walks in after leaving her sex kitten unattended for awhile. Riley comes off sweet, yet slaps Marina's pretty face to prove she's not all cookies and cream, dropping loads of spit into Marina's mouth and onto her face. She introduces Marina to her long and fat strapon dildo, making Marina worship it between cock slaps. Marina is a good girl and treats Riley's massive rubber dick the way she instructs. Marina takes it deep down her throat, practically skull fucked versus giving a blowjob. Riley loves watching her strapon disappear in Marina's mouth. We all want to see it open her pussy up. Riley takes care of it. She gets Marina on the couch and teases her pussy with a high speed vibrator, making Marina flinch and beg to cum. You know the rule around here. All subs need to ask for permission to orgasm. She spanks her as well, enough to leave a few hand prints. Riley also makes Marina eat out her asshole, teaching her how to properly rim a worthy Mistress like herself. Now for some deep rough fucking. Riley lubes Marina's pussy up, slaps on her big gag ball over Marina's mouth and sinks every inch of her strapon deep inside Marina's pussy. Once Riley starts, she can't stop. She pounds Marina's pussy in deep, balls to clit, and missionary, using the chain around Marina's waist to pull her back hard and fast. This is lesbian domination and bondage at it's finest.

Duration: 32:38
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
    Audio: 102kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 382.7 MB
    Download Marina Angel is Dominated by Riley Ray's Strap