Selection Of FemDom-Strapon Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Fuck Hard Beauty
    [​IMG]

Bent over and strung up in fuck heard beauty, My slaves ass is presented perfectly for a good hard fuck.I plow into his slut hole making him cry out repeatedly. he is helpless to the assault on his anus as a pound him until he trembles, legs shaking and begging for mercy...I then tease him with My hitachi before returning to ass fuck him even more. We are not done until I am done, and I am not done until I this bitch to cum with My cock deep in his ass!Blazing Hot Action Packed Clip!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5050kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 656.3 MB
    Download Fuck Hard Beauty

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Fuck Your Way To Freedom
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Humiliation, Pony Play
    Video language: English

Goddess Raven bay and mistress Alina Long find a poor excuse of a man tied up in the woods to a tree all tattered and torn the ladies decide to have a little fun with this looser they offer to cut him down but inform him that he will have to fuck his way to freedom by doing everything they tell him Goddess Raven hands him a blow up lamb and makes him fuck it and onk like the man pig he is completely humiliating him and making him lick his own filth up just to amuse them, and this is just the start of his day. Goddess Raven bay and Mistress Alina Long now have their new found slave back at the clubdom estate and tell him maybe he can lick his way to freedom by worshiping their thigh high shiny black boots, That's right bitch you heard us start licking our filthy boots, Worshiping the ground beneath our feet licking our filthy dirty boots that's right suck=ck the heel like its a big black cock swallow it up, deep throat it and maybe we will set you free, the ladies start to laugh at this eager boot slut, Goddess Raven Bay spreads her wet pink pussy and lets him get a look and then rubs it as she starts moaning and asks if he would like some ? yes, he replies and they both laugh, your not worthy slut back to the heel of my boots keep licking your way to freedom. Goddess Alina Long and Raven Bay are still having fun with their new pathetic slave boy the one they found tied to a tree, they made him fuck his way tp freedom by having him fuck a blow-up sheep Then they made him worship their boots and teased him with their pussy's letting him breathe in their essence but never touching, so now they have decided to go for a pony cart ride and make this poor slave pull them all around the estate and Goddess raven hand the out of breath bitch a teaspoon, and tells him it's time for his nourishment so he better start stroking that tiny little slut stick and fill the teaspoon up with his filth and then he will eat up every last drop

Duration: 17:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6217kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 836.1 MB
    Download Fuck Your Way To Freedom

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Fuck Your Way To Freedom
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alina Long, Raven Bay

Goddess Raven bay and mistress Alina Long find a poor excuse of a man tied up in the woods to a tree all tattered and torn the ladies decide to have a little fun with this looser they offer to cut him down but inform him that he will have to fuck his way to freedom by doing everything they tell him Goddess Raven hands him a blow up lamb and makes him fuck it and onk like the man pig he is completely humiliating him and making him lick his own filth up just to amuse them, and this is just the start of his day. Goddess Raven bay and Mistress Alina Long now have their new found slave back at the clubdom estate and tell him maybe he can lick his way to freedom by worshiping their thigh high shiny black boots, That's right bitch you heard us start licking our filthy boots, Worshiping the ground beneath our feet licking our filthy dirty boots that's right suck=ck the heel like its a big black cock swallow it up, deep throat it and maybe we will set you free, the ladies start to laugh at this eager boot slut, Goddess Raven Bay spreads her wet pink pussy and lets him get a look and then rubs it as she starts moaning and asks if he would like some ? yes, he replies and they both laugh, your not worthy slut back to the heel of my boots keep licking your way to freedom. Goddess Alina Long and Raven Bay are still having fun with their new pathetic slave boy the one they found tied to a tree, they made him fuck his way tp freedom by having him fuck a blow-up sheep Then they made him worship their boots and teased him with their pussy's letting him breathe in their essence but never touching, so now they have decided to go for a pony cart ride and make this poor slave pull them all around the estate and Goddess raven hand the out of breath bitch a teaspoon, and tells him it's time for his nourishment so he better start stroking that tiny little slut stick and fill the teaspoon up with his filth and then he will eat up every last drop

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Fuck Your Way To Freedom
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alina Long, Raven Bay
    Genres: Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Humiliation, Pony PlayBoot Worship, Cum Eating, Humiliation, Pony Play

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Fucked Over the Desk by His Boss
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: sweetfemdom
    Cast: Dava Foxx

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and there's a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk.
    She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him.
    Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 12:49
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 319.7 MB
    Download Fucked Over the Desk by His Boss

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Gagged Spanked & Fucked
    [​IMG]

I take control of My slut gagging him and bending him over. I decide if and when he is allowed to cum. I give him a reminder of Who is in charge with My Spanksticks paddle then proceed to plow him from behind with My strap on. I stop , just before his magic moment. This one can barely take My cock at all without blowing everywhere. I spank him again to prolong My enjoyment of tormenting him with anticipation, excitement and denial. I turn him over and give him a good reaming, teasing him until I am ready for him to have the release that only My strap on can give. he attempts to touch himself a few times.of course that is not allowed. This slut comes hands free with My cock buried deep. Just because he has his orgasm does not mean its over ! It is over when I say its over! I let him know this as I push the ball gag deeper into his mouth and pound him with My strap on ... until I have had enough.

Duration: 22:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5935kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Gagged Spanked & Fucked

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Give More Pleasure To The Boyfriend part 3
    [​IMG]

Their teacher want them to pass an exam with the best results so babes do their best they strap on dildos, surround him, take off his trousers and spank his hot ass.

Duration: 23:24
    Video: 480x352, Windows Media Video V8, 514kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 110.6 MB
    Download Give More Pleasure To The Boyfriend part 3

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Give More Pleasure To The Boyfriend part 4
    [​IMG]

Then nasty chicks fuck his anus with strapon dildos one by one thus giving him first experience of anal penetrations with strapon dildo.

Duration: 1:05:54
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 491.0 MB
    Download Give More Pleasure To The Boyfriend part 4

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Give More Pleasure To The Boyfriend part 5
    [​IMG]

Dude likes hard anal fucking and asks girls for more hardcore bang. Oh! They all fuck him with pleasure and then watch him jerking off and shooting huge load.

Duration: 23:42
    Video: 480x352, Windows Media Video V8, 514kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 94.1 MB
    Download Give More Pleasure To The Boyfriend part 5

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Candy XXX cbt & nt
    [​IMG]

You are being watched.you need to be put to use.you're nothing but fertilizer.Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Jean Bardot are aliens from another planet, a superior planet of course. They capture a confused male specimen wandering in the dark woods at dusk. Taken aboard Their spacecraft, the subdued male is bound to a custom metal tilting chair, by horrific octopus type that constantly squirm and restrict.Eerie voices echo throughout the ordeal, one sensual, one freakishly evil, but both tell of the same inhuman plan to impregnate their captive with Their precious eggs. Watch as the egg bearing alien completely wrapped in black latex with monster sized breasts and insect-like wings, injects Her precious eggs into the helpless human man-ass, with Her huge blue alien penis. With Her alien assistant by Her side, also garbed in black latex, steampunk style headpiece, yellow goggles and a very creepy right hand made of suction cupped , this human incubator isn't going anywhere, until They have completed Their vile procedure.The unfortunate subject then has his penis sucked and drained dry, over and over and over, to be used as the fertilizer for Their precious eggs. All the while, the strange voices keep him entranced.the probing.the sucking.stroke, stroke you cock. After the eggs have been incubated properly, they will be extracted and used to integrate the two species, creating a new master race.

Duration: 22:29
    Video: 768x432, MP4V, 917kbps
    Audio: 63kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 167.9 MB
    Download Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Candy XXX cbt & nt

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

His First Double Penetration
    [​IMG]

The boys hole has been worked over , but I am far from done with the days exercises . Now that he is gaping from the anal expansion I am going to make good use of the spacious dimensions ! After he is bound to the , I secure the metal ass hook up the boy to the hilt ! I have donned My strap on.....I give the slut his First Double Penetration ! My strap on up his ass while the ass hook is buried inside! he has never been spread so wide or taken so deep , he cums by the sheer of it alone ,hands free !

Duration: 7:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4029kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 216.8 MB
    Download His First Double Penetration

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Holly's man is very well trained in the art of pampering a female.
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Femaleworship
    Cast: Ash Hollywood, Dava Foxx, Lyra Louvel, Holly Heart
    Genres: FemDom, Female Worship,Pussy Licking

Holly's man is very well trained in the art of pampering a female. Either that or he is just horny and wants to worship her. Whatever the case, he approaches Holly as she snoozes and gently wakes her up with some asshole worship, which Holly gleefully curls up and accepts.
    Baby Go Make Our Money
    Ash's man is all dolled up in his suit because he is just about to head to work. But first, the previously lazy Ash now decides she needs her pussy to be pleasured. After that he can head out to make them some money.
    I Have A Meeting
    Dava is a busy girl, but she always has time for having her pussy licked before a meeting. So for now she will put down the paper and leave the stock quotes for later, opting instead to lean back and let her man do his oral work.
    Lyra's man is very eager to kneel before her and orally serve at his temple of worship. That's hardly surprising though given how gorgeous Lyra is. So she lets him serve and adore, he's been a good man so he's earned this pussy licking reward.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 432.0 MB in 1 files.

Download Holly's man is very well trained in the art of pampering a female.

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Horny femdom puts her male toy to work
    [​IMG]

One of the most arousing things that you can see is an elegant femdom that knows how to deal with her partner when she feels horny. He needs to do whatever she wants because he is nothing but a sexual male toy for her. He will start with some pussy licking but this mistress will slap him to make him do a better job. Her thing for strap on dildos is no secret and this guy will put the toy on his face for her to suck it, fuck it and love it. Because he was such a good boy, he will get his cock sucked really hard and he will be pleased to know that this femdom will allow his cumshots all over her sexy mouth.

Duration: 22:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3118kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 530.2 MB
    Download Horny femdom puts her male toy to work

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Humble male sex toy
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Bondage
    Video language: German

These two bossy blondies already know how to get the best of their servant's meaty cock with no sweat. Just throw a chain noose around his neck and. Bingo! His cock is at your fullest disposal! Now beat it hard and impale any willing pussy on it!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 20:30
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3592kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 558.6 MB
    Download Humble male sex toy

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ignored Human Ashtray
    [​IMG]

This is a custom video for a very well-mannered smoke slave. Ma'am, as a frequent buyer of your clips on the c4s site i would respectfully ask if you could please make me a custom clip.GoddessCheyenne, if you could do so, i would respectfully detail the video clip thus: It would be a Human Ashtray clip, you would be dressed as a office executive as in your clip. Ma'am the clip would be you enter the room and there is a kneeling slave waiting at the side of a chair ,you totally ignoring it proceed to sit and light a cigarette and smoke it using a long cigarette holder, you then begin to perhaps read through some paper or make a call on your phone whilst casually flicking your ash onto the slaves tongue totally ignoring it at all times. GoddessCheyenne if you could act in your uniquely arrogant way that you effortlessly display in many of your clip i have purchased it would be perfect, you end the clip by uncaringly stubbing out your cigarette onto the slaves tongue before rising and leaving the room leaving the slave kneeling at the side of the chair. I trust this meets with your approval Ma'am. respectfully with thanks.

Duration: 11:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4978kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 420.2 MB
    Download Ignored Human Ashtray

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Introducing the Spanksticks
    [​IMG]

This clip is the full monty from its cameo in the Spanksticks Spoof commercial.Atlanta Dominatrix FemDom Goddess Cheyenne formally introduces the spanksticks to hoodmans behind and make sure he feels the nuance of each one. The latex canes whip through the air and smack the flesh with fantastic resilience! By the end of the scene it is quite certain that the spanksticks get Her seal of approval for effective slave discipline!

Duration: 7:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3810kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 215.2 MB
    Download Introducing the Spanksticks

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Irresistible Undulating Strap-on
    [​IMG]

Directly Following " Ruined Orgasm"I bend My bitch over and drill him good with My huge strapon. I make sure I curve My hips and thrust in a way that he is helpless to resist! I make him cum again , with his limp dick hanging useless! he is Owned by My Cock now!

Duration: 10:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5041kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 398.6 MB
    Download Irresistible Undulating Strap-on

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Jana H. - Hard Facesitting
    [​IMG]

Jana H. sits down on this weakling's face, who's already lying on the ground. She sits down right on his face - without any concern about breaking his nose she slams her ass down again and again. Then she steps on his chest with her bare feet and presses her foot on his face - trampling. This loser obviously enjoys it - and she knows that! Then she sits down on his face again and bounces on it. She won't stop just because his head is getting redder and redder. And, absolutely obvious, she has a lot of fun mistreating this guy!

Duration: 7:22
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 214.9 MB
    Download Jana H. - Hard Facesitting

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Jordyn - "You're Not Tapping"
    [​IMG]

Jordyn, the hot and fit ballet dancer, does not give in on her rule when we first met her of no one being allowed to tap out in her holds. She is one of the more quietly mean girls we've been lucky enough to meet and here buries Rob in a rear naked choke for more than five minutes of hell as he taps and she refuses to let go -- allowing him a breath then cranking her ripped, vascular arms back around his neck. Jordyn's legs are devastatingly strong from years of ballet, but her arms are too, and with a perfectly applied RNC she takes all his energy -- smiling as he tries to move her leg planted on the mat to get her off him as she keeps punishing him.

Format: MPEG
    Duration: 17:55
    Video: 852x480, MPEG-2, 3906kbps
    Audio: 218kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 551.3 MB
    Download Jordyn - "You're Not Tapping"

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Kenzie Ass Smothers and Bounces on Restrained Slave
    [​IMG]

Her tongue is super long. We emailed a few times and setup a time and place to shoot. Well after much tongue video was shot, I took a look at her feet..Yes..Bonus!!

Duration: 8:48
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 652.0 MB
    Download Kenzie Ass Smothers and Bounces on Restrained Slave