Selection Of FemDom-Strapon Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

A Massive Strap-On Crammed Inside Tight Asshole !
    [​IMG]

Studio: Ellakross

Hot off the heels of fucking a slave with the strap-on of his choosing, its now my turn to pick which one Ill use and, as youll see, I dont hold back. Feeling especially cruel, I grab the biggest strap-on dick in the world and as he lays in bondage hes completely defenseless to the horror hes about to incur. With his arms secured to his raised legs, hes powerless to stop the violation unfolding as I approach him wearing this mammoth black strap-on. Its so big youll be wondering how theres any way he can possibly take it in his asshole without being split in half but even his pleas for mercy dont stop me from trying. He cries out in pain as I work this gargantuan black cock inside of him, driving it deeper and deeper while enjoy every second of his misery. His obvious agony doesnt slow me down as I continue drilling his asshole, laughing and smiling ear to ear as I wreck him so badly he may never shit right again. Youve never seen such a massive strap-on crammed inside such a tight asshole. Its not so tight anymore, I guarantee it! After tearing up his insides with this giant dick I make him lick it, suck it, and smack it all over his pathetic face.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 7:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 209.3 MB
    Download A Massive Strap-On Crammed Inside Tight Asshole !

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Abusing My Slave With A Strap-On!
    [​IMG]

Studio: Ellakross

Ive destroyed my slaves bare ass by mercilessly whipping it raw, but Im not done with this loser yet. No, his ass is in for even more punishment as I approach his behind wearing a massive strap-on cock! The outside of his ass is torn up and the insides about to be as well. I loosen his tight hole with my lubed-up fingers and proceed to work my huge dick inside of him. Do you like it? I ask as I slowly penetrate him deeper. Take it! I bark as I pick up the pace and sodomize this fucking loser while he groans in humiliation and pain. Im at my happiest when Im tormenting jerks like this, degrading them by having them do all sorts of twisted things just to please me. After pounding this sissys asshole I make him drop to his knees and suck the same big dick that was just deep inside of him! From your ass to your mouth! I cackle in delight as he obeys my every command. I love abusing my slaves!

Duration: 5:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3880kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 169.1 MB
    Download Abusing My Slave With A Strap-On!

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Adulterous wives, submissive hubbies, humping and humiliation! - Hazel Dew
    [​IMG]

With a wife like this, you have to take the risks. For the poor hubby, the risks that night included wearing a collar with a leash which always stays in her hand, and staying underneath as she is getting humped by her bigger, better hung lover. He did not mind, and even ate her out when the lover creampied his better half!

Duration: 21:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 555.3 MB
    Download Adulterous wives, submissive hubbies, humping and humiliation! - Hazel Dew

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Chastity Punisher - Dfe
    [​IMG]

Cast: Harley
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

Regular chastity cages are just not restrictive enough. Miss Harley finds great enjoyment out of watching her slaves suffer while locked in chastity. His cock is locked in the razor spike cage, each metal spike causes agony on his cock. As the slave tries to get erect the situation turns from uncomfortable to outright painful! Harley Dean sits on the slaves face and orders he worship her ass, he tries not to get excited, but he cannot control his erection. His cock swells against the spikes and pre cum slowly oozes out of his shaft. Harley laughs and wants to see if she can make his cock even harder. She licks the cage, her warm tongue lightly touches his cramped throbbing erection between the bars of the chastity cage. She giggles as he suffers!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 10:56
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3909kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 328.7 MB
    Download Chastity Punisher - Dfe

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Chinese Princess
    [​IMG]

Cast: Chinese Princess
    Genres: Foot domination, foot fetish, Nylon
    Video language: English

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 21:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3929kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 638.7 MB
    Download Chinese Princess

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Cinder Block Blues
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly

Princess Carmela and Princess Beverly tell the slave they are going to play a little game. He may not like the game but they sure will. The slave is on his hands and knees with a cinderblock tied to his balls! The slave has to crawl toward Princess Carmela as fast as he possibly can while pulling the cinderblock behind him with his balls. There is no way for the slave to win the game as the slave is told the sooner you get there the faster you get kicked in the balls. Is that really a reward? I think the Mean Girls just wanted to see what would happen if they made a slave drag a cinderblock around by his balls so they came up with this "game".
    Princess Beverly is standing behind the slave with a flogger to see how fast she can make him to move forward. As the slave begins to move forward slowly dragging the block a few inches at a time Princess Beverly flogs him from behind commanding him to move faster! The slave can't see behind him and several times without the slaves knowledge Princess Beverly steps on the cinderblock with her boot making it impossible for the slave to drag it forward. The clueless slave pulls with all his might until his balls are about to fall off while the Mean Girls just laugh. If you are a slave at Mean Girl Manor and they ask you if you want to play a game be careful. Somehow around Mean Girl Manor all the games seem to involve abusing a slaves balls for their entertainment.

Duration: 6:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9477kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 461.3 MB
    Download Cinder Block Blues

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Cinder block blues
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly
    Genres: Femdom, Humination, High Heels, Brunette, CBT

Princess Carmela and Princess Beverly tell the slave they are going to play a little game. He may not like the game but they sure will. The slave is on his hands and knees with a cinderblock tied to his balls! The slave has to crawl toward Princess Carmela as fast as he possibly can while pulling the cinderblock behind him with his balls. There is no way for the slave to win the game as the slave is told the sooner you get there the faster you get kicked in the balls. Is that really a reward? I think the Mean Girls just wanted to see what would happen if they made a slave drag a cinderblock around by his balls so they came up with this "game".
    Princess Beverly is standing behind the slave with a flogger to see how fast she can make him to move forward. As the slave begins to move forward slowly dragging the block a few inches at a time Princess Beverly flogs him from behind commanding him to move faster! The slave can't see behind him and several times without the slaves knowledge Princess Beverly steps on the cinderblock with her boot making it impossible for the slave to drag it forward. The clueless slave pulls with all his might until his balls are about to fall off while the Mean Girls just laugh. If you are a slave at Mean Girl Manor and they ask you if you want to play a game be careful. Somehow around Mean Girl Manor all the games seem to involve abusing a slaves balls for their entertainment.

Duration: 6:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9477kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 461.3 MB
    Download Cinder block blues

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Cock and Ball Onslaught
    [​IMG]

Her slave is tied down and teased until his cock is rock hard and ready to be objectified.

Duration: 11:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 852.0 MB
    Download Cock and Ball Onslaught

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Gerda
    [​IMG]

His little man clit is locked in chastity forever since there will be no more pussy for Mistress's new princess.

Duration: 7:30
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 84.7 MB
    Download Gerda

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Competitive Enterprises - Anna Versus Blake - Part 2 - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

After demolishing Blake in Part 1, Anna is surprised to see him return for a second round. But sure enough he's there, and brimming with confidence, he manages to land the first two punches of the fight. From that point forward, it's vintage Anna, unloading wicked combinations and devastating head kicks of all varieties.

Duration: 6:30
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3666kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 193.8 MB
    Download Competitive Enterprises - Anna Versus Blake - Part 2 - Full HD 1080p

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Amarna Miller - Absolute Chastity Control
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Amarna is tired of catching her slave jerking off non-stop and has decided the only solution is to lock his cock up in chastity and throw away the key. She knows that her bitch loves to worship her perfect ass and uses it to tease him even further while toying with his locked up dick. All her slave can do is beg for freedom as Amarna makes it very clear that he is going to stay denied and frustrated for a very long time.

Duration: 9:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 566.5 MB
    Download Amarna Miller - Absolute Chastity Control

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Amadahy and Sasha - Use Chastity slave as Human Ashtray - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Amadahy and Sasha are looking incredibly sexy in lingerie. The ashtray slave is kept in tight chastity, so they feel comfortable using his mouth, even while dressed provocatively. The girls make small talk while ashing into the slave. They spit into its mouth and talk about the slave's chastity training. The ashtray's chastity is strict, but they think they can get it into an even tighter size. Amadahy and Sasha talk about how they have been encouraging a female frenemy to gain weight. They have been feeding her, trying to get her very fat, because they think it's funny to watch how sad she gets when her clothes no longer fit. They talk about bullying this girl into gaining more weight. Then, they put both of their cigarettes out on the ashtray's tongue. They make sure the ashtray swallows the butts. Amadahy and Sasha head off to the mall to buy more clothes for themselves. Shopping is fun for them because they have perfect figures. Everything they try on looks great on their fit bodies.

Duration: 8:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10196kbps
    Audio: 281kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 633.2 MB
    Download Amadahy and Sasha - Use Chastity slave as Human Ashtray - Full HD 1080p

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Elen
    [​IMG]

There is nothing this little hellcat can do to stop the brutal deep throating and fucking that is about to commence.

Duration: 3:00
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 961kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 22.5 MB
    Download Elen

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Cage Fantasy
    [​IMG]

Cast: Carlin Says
    Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Vibrator,

Okay... some of us are able to bring our fantasy to life with more ease than others. As usual, Carlin + Cage = magic. Man she's devastating. Yet the boys keep climbing in, to watch the door swing shut

Duration: 24:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3438kbps
    Audio: 238kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 662.8 MB
    Download Cage Fantasy

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Die Ehetherapeutin part 1
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Extreme german femdom action. hArd humilation of slave. Enjoy!

Duration: 22:34
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 259.6 MB
    Download Die Ehetherapeutin part 1

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Anya & Juliya
    [​IMG]

As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness.

Duration: 15:22

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 173.7 MB
    Download Anya & Juliya

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Elena part 2
    [​IMG]

We have her pretty mouth hole upside down, and her perfect shave pussy at our disposal.

Duration: 29:57

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 338.5 MB
    Download Elena part 2

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Kristy & Alesya
    [​IMG]

She caresses their back adoringly, admiring how cute her date is, before it occurs to her that they might not be thinking the same about her, and goes to grab the cattle prod just to be sure.

Duration: 13:42

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 154.8 MB
    Download Kristy & Alesya

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

CumeatingCuckolds Jenna Reid That Cuckold Husband
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
    Cast: Jenna Reid
    Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Bisexual

Iris has cuckold man and is in for a big surprise when she brings his boss in to f"ck her.

Duration: 23:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3255kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 604.1 MB
    Download CumeatingCuckolds Jenna Reid That Cuckold Husband

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Latex Schwestern
    [​IMG]

Four hours extremely hot latex to action, with men and women the run quite simply free to her unrestrained imagination leave never to experience anticipated orgasms which allow to tremble the whole body. A real highlight for all fans!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:29:24
    Video: 512x384, DivX 4, 877kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 703.6 MB
    Download Latex Schwestern