Selection Of FemDom-Strapon Videos (Update)

Discussion in 'Strapon' started by Nuarus, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Wake Up - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

The wicked coddess takes her crop, und shoves it up the chastity cage.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 8:01
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 302.0 MB
    Download Wake Up - HD 720p

2. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Valentina Nappi - All My Holes
    [​IMG]

Studio: Femdomempire

Oral worship is one of the most important skills a man must have and Mistress Valentina expects perfection from her slaves. With her pleasure must always come his pain as those useless balls are stretched, pulled and clamped down tight making it as uncomfortable as possible. Valentina especially loves to tease her helpless slaves until they are begging to please and tongue to fuck her holes to orgasm.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 8:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6880kbps
    Audio: 304kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 472.9 MB
    Download Valentina Nappi - All My Holes

3. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Strap-On Crazy
    [​IMG]

Studio: Fatal Femdom Movies

Tied to the bondage bed is one cock greedy slave for Mistress Gemini. She uses her crop on his cock and nipples and then whacks the soles of his feet for a little warm up. Then she dangles and dildo over the face of this slave and he squirms and struggles to get his lips around it. Gemini frees his arm so he can suck this cock while she assaults his nipples and balls. She takes him to the ground and allows him to suck her cock and get her turned on before she gives him what he has been begging for. Once Mistress Gemini finally gets going this slave is in strap-on heaven and she violently takes him in various positions all over the dungeon.

Duration: 55:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 511.6 MB
    Download Strap-On Crazy

4. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Stephanie West - Cum Controlled
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018

Slaves are only permitted orgasm at the discretion of their Owner. Princess Stephanie West has taken her bitch-boy out of chastity and locked his blue balls up rendering him completely at her mercy. Stephanie rarely rewards her slaves and almost never lets them cum, but she decides that this one has earned the privilege to do so.

Duration: 10:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11281kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 873.7 MB
    Download Stephanie West - Cum Controlled

5. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass
    [​IMG]

Studio: Mistressezada

I keep My slaves in chastity most of the time, thats the way things are. Their pricks belong in the chastity cage, and I only let them out when I want to milk them. Like this one today; he has been locked for two weeks already, and now I will give him a release, just for his health. But not before I tease him with My curvy body, dressed in a short, tight dress, until his prick becomes hard and very painful in the small chastity cage, pulling on his poor swollen balls. I can see the slave looking at My ass in the mirror, tied up on the bondage bed this is all he can do. I know he dreams of My ass and My pussy, so I make things even more arousing for him: I take off My panties and stuff them in hos mouth. I can literally see the tension in the chastity cage rising, his prick trying to break it and get free.
    I take the chastity device off and start playing with My long red nails on the rock hard prick and on the balls. He likes it, I can see, but when I stick a sharp nail down his pee-hole he suddenly becomes very tense, afraid that in one move I can cause him a lot of pain. Im not going to cause him pain right now, I will just tease and edge him before I let him cum.
    At some moment, I realize there is a hand on My thighs! The slave got so carried away, that he thought he can feel Me up! Next time I will know to tie him better, but for now a couple of hard slaps on his swollen sensitive balls will teach him to keep his hands away from Me.
    In this state of arousal even pain in the balls cant make his prick any softer, so I continue teasing him, rubbing his prick, keeping him on the edge until he can think of nothing else but an orgasm. I know he dreams of a happy ending, but he doesnt deserve one, so when I finally decide that he can cum, I cover his pee-hole with My thumb, stopping the flow of sperm, and the pleasure with it. I only release it when the convulsions of the cock are over, letting the cum ooze out while he watches with frustration. Slaves deserve no more than that.

Duration: 16:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 372.0 MB
    Download Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass

6. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Roxanne Rae
    [​IMG]

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Duration: 10:12
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
    Audio: 37kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 366.0 MB
    Download Roxanne Rae

7. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Rookie ranked 6th takes on fitness model ranked 7th! Brutal non-scripted action. Loser gets fucked!
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
    Cast: Bryn Blayne, Holly Heart

ULTIMATE SURRENDER SEASON NINE!
    Bryn Blayne
    The Law
    HT: 5'5
    WT: 125lbs
    Season record (0-1)
    Lifetime record (0-1)

HOLY HEART
    The Honey Badger
    HT: 5'6
    WT: 135lbs
    Season record (1-2)
    Lifetime record (2-7)

Bryn Blayne is back. In her first match the Champion Ariel X destroyed her physically, mentally and sexually. Did this cause Bryn to break down, cry and run home to mommy? No fucking way. Bryn hit the gym, got outside training and came back stronger, faster, and better. If you cannot take a brutal loss in your first match and bounce back better the next time, you have no business being in Ultimate Surrender.

Holly Heart has probably had the toughest matches of any wrestler. This fitness model is asked to take on the biggest, strongest and best this site has to offer. She never backs down, she never gives in, she always fights hard. Every wrestler should look to Holly for inspiration.

Ranked 6th vs 7th. This close match up did not disappoint. Brutal non-scripted wrestling at its best. Both wrestlers were exhausted, leaving it all on the mat. One wrestler lost and got brutally fucked and humiliated in RD4. The other grabbed a well deserved win!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 16.6 MB
    Download Rookie ranked 6th takes on fitness model ranked 7th! Brutal non-scripted action. Loser gets fucked!

8. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Riley Reid - Princess Riley's Slave Cock
    [​IMG]

Princess Riley's slave as been tied up and locked in chastity with his cock pulsing and waiting patiently for his Mistress to use him. With a cock strapped to his face, she warms up her pussy teasing her slave until he is rock hard dripping with pre-cum. Princess Riley takes full advantage of her slave in bondage riding is dick until she cums without letting his blue balls any type of release. She can't help herself wanting one more orgasm and pulls out a special treat to squirt her goddess juices all over his slave cock leaving him tied up and soaking in her mess.

Duration: 15:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4417kbps
    Audio: 95kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 500.9 MB
    Download Riley Reid - Princess Riley's Slave Cock

9. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Rewarded Prostate Pleasures - Mistress Marley Brinx - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Extra good sluts deserve extra special rewards when you belong to Mistress Marley Brinx. She grabs her slut's favorite anal toys to slide deep in his ass for being on his best behavior while her girlfriends had visited. Mistress Marley expertly milks his prostate while stroking his rock hard cock until he is rewarded with one big anal orgasm before being locked into chastity for a month.

Duration: 11:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
    Audio: 306kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Rewarded Prostate Pleasures - Mistress Marley Brinx - Full HD 1080p

10. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Revenge Is A Bitch Brings You Rebeca Linares
    [​IMG]

Studio: Revengeisabitch

Rebeca Linares is from Spain, and as such, is tinctured with a certain national shyness. All of which is a cute adornment to the other half of her more demonstrative nature which is the desire to fuck men royally in the butt. Especially those who remind her of the late character actor Theodore Bikel. A trait Rebeca, no doubt, gets from her ancestors who once lugged mammoth cannons across the rugged Spanish plain in pointless battles with Napoleonic armies. In other words, Rebecas almost polite to a fault about asking, but once shes in there, shell have a mans rectal passages snotting ass goo to a kazoo tune and his stomach kicking white wash. Then she wonders why she was so hesitant to broach the subject in the first place.

Duration: 23:05
    Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1288kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 227.2 MB
    Download Revenge Is A Bitch Brings You Rebeca Linares

11. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Redhead Knows Best
    [​IMG]

Genres: Dildo, Female Nudity, MILF, Strapon
    Video language: English

Frank is playing with himself on the sofa when his redhead girlfriend walks in. She has a surprise in store for him and is carrying an enormous dildo. She smiles and tells him it is for his ass. He is worried as it is so big but she wanks his cock and gets him all horny until he lies back and opens his ass willingly for her. She starts pushing the huge fuck stick up his anus and smiles as he cries out in pain. She gets him onto all fours and continues shoving the dildo up his ass before deciding to really humiliate him and gets her strapon out. She bends him over and starts fucking his bumhole as if he is her bitch. She then sits on the sofa and makes him impale himself on her rubber cock and ride her like a cowgirl. Frank can't take much more humiliation but she pushes his head to the ground and with his ass in the air she fucks him some more. Eventually she gets him to wank himself with the huge dildo up his ass and laughs at him as he spunks everywhere.

Duration: 20:24
    Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 458.4 MB
    Download Redhead Knows Best

12. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Redhead Knows Best
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Dildo, Female Nudity, MILF, Strapon

Frank is playing with himself on the sofa when his redhead girlfriend walks in. She has a surprise in store for him and is carrying an enormous dildo. She smiles and tells him it is for his ass. He is worried as it is so big but she wanks his cock and gets him all horny until he lies back and opens his ass willingly for her. She starts pushing the huge fuck stick up his anus and smiles as he cries out in pain. She gets him onto all fours and continues shoving the dildo up his ass before deciding to really humiliate him and gets her strapon out. She bends him over and starts fucking his bumhole as if he is her bitch. She then sits on the sofa and makes him impale himself on her rubber cock and ride her like a cowgirl. Frank can't take much more humiliation but she pushes his head to the ground and with his ass in the air she fucks him some more. Eventually she gets him to wank himself with the huge dildo up his ass and laughs at him as he spunks everywhere.

Duration: 20:24
    Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 458.4 MB
    Download Redhead Knows Best

13. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

RD 1/4 of Feb's Live Tag Team Match: Totally non-scripted collegian style sexual lesbian wresting!
    [​IMG]

Cast: Serena Blair, Bryn Blayne, Rain DeGrey, Izamar Gutierrez, CiCi Rhodes, Isis Love, Audrey Rose

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays: totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 1 of 4. This was February's live match, now edited for your enjoyment!

4 experienced wrestlers do battle in the world's only lesbian tag team wrestling. Non-scripted real action, all the tag-ins, submission holds and intense action you've come to love and expect from Ultimate Surrender.

It's Rain DeGrey and Bryn Blayne versus Izamar Gutierrez and Audrey Rose. The live audience is pumped, and the referees are ready. Let's do this!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 16.8 MB
    Download RD 1/4 of Feb's Live Tag Team Match: Totally non-scripted collegian style sexual lesbian wresting!

14. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

RD 2/4 of Feb's Live Tag Team Match: Sexual molestation on the mat! Non-scripted! Shot Live!
    [​IMG]

Cast: Serena Blair, Bryn Blayne, Rain DeGrey, Izamar Gutierrez, CiCi Rhodes, Isis Love, Audrey Rose

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays: totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 1 of 4. This was February's live match, now edited for your enjoyment!

The Red Team has a 132pt lead going into the second round. The live audience is pumped, the wrestlers are ready. Team Purple needs to step up and open a can of whip ass. The battle continues, brutal leg scissors, head lock scarf chokes, & sexual on the mat! The ONLY non-scripted real Tag Team female sexual wresting in the WORLD!!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 16.8 MB
    Download RD 2/4 of Feb's Live Tag Team Match: Sexual molestation on the mat! Non-scripted! Shot Live!

15. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Pussy Anbetung - Goddess Anny Aurora - 1080p
    [​IMG]

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

Duration: 9:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
    Audio: 305kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 820.2 MB
    Download Pussy Anbetung - Goddess Anny Aurora - 1080p

16. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Pov Cuckold Vol. 36
    [​IMG]

Studio: Roman Video

Your southern belle teen step Chloe Addison looks so sweet and innocent.

Duration: 54:54
    Video: 720x404, MP4V, 1484kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 623.5 MB
    Download Pov Cuckold Vol. 36

17. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Pov Cuckold Vol. 34
    [​IMG]

Studio: Roman Video

Layla Price is the ultimate femme-fatale. Cold, blonde, and merciless. And you, chump that you are, had to go and marry her!

Duration: 53:06
    Video: 800x480, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 619.7 MB
    Download Pov Cuckold Vol. 34

18. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Policewomen
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Group, Handjob, Strapon, Uniform

Policewomen Angel and Juliette are investigating a new local bar that has just opened. As they walk in they see it has lots of old sexual devices scattered around the walls, almost like a museum. However, their interest soon changes when they see an guy smelling at the bar. They question him and when he cannot provide identification they decide to teach him a lesson there and then. They strip him naked before trying out some of the strange dildos and strap-ons on him. They take turns to bend the young man over and fuck him up the ass. He pleads with them to stop but these policewomen are in charge and Angel fucks him over a bar stool before Juliette gets him on his back on a table and fucks him as well. Angel then strokes his cock until he cums on himself - while Juliette is still fucking his ass - he certainly learnt his lesson!

Duration: 17:49
    Video: 820x460, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
    Audio: 116kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 399.3 MB
    Download Policewomen

19. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby
    [​IMG]

Studio: SweetFemdom
    Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
    Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On, Leggings, Pegging

Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors's doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions.

Duration: 14:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
    Audio: 232kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 825.4 MB
    Download Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby

20. Nuarus

Nuarus Well-Known Member

Raven Cuck Gets A Quick Ass Fuck Mistress Gets A Nice View
    [​IMG]

Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Raven
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Pegging, Dildo Fucking, Chastity, Strap-On

Raven fucks her slave in the ass while outside on the balcony of a penthouse suite. People in the high rise right across from them could see what they are doing from their balconies and windows, but Raven doesn't care. She wants people to know what a depraved whore she has trained. Raven enjoys the view from the top. She looks out over the beautiful city while fucking the slave's ass. The slave's pink chastity device bounces while Raven drives the cock deep. Raven feels like she's on top of the world, fucking her slave while enjoying the beautiful view of the city below her. When Raven's done pounding her slave, she wants to go shopping. She has the slave go into the penthouse and fetch its wallet for her so that she can use his ass and his finances as she pleases.

Duration: 6:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
    Audio: 285kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 442.4 MB
    Download Raven Cuck Gets A Quick Ass Fuck Mistress Gets A Nice View